PDA

View Full Version : You don't know until it's too late... Cooties...

jamieoliver22
11-12-07, 16:19
w6ylxWcwkUM

It's so saddening... :(

EDIT: *pokes Laura*

Fish.
11-12-07, 16:21
:vlol: Awesome!

But... *sniffle* The poor children :(

Mad Tony
11-12-07, 16:24
That's awesome! :tmb: :vlol:

Lavinder
11-12-07, 16:26
I get no credit for linking you to this in the first place? :mad: I don't see why I bother.

Always makes me giggle XD.

Tomb Raider 5194
11-12-07, 16:29
:vlol: :vlol: Great! :D

MiCkiZ88
11-12-07, 16:31
Rofl! :D

jamieoliver22
11-12-07, 16:32
I get no credit for linking you to this in the first place? :mad: I don't see why I bother.

Always makes me giggle XD.

Edited - happy now? :p

:ton:

Rexie
11-12-07, 16:33
awwww..

to be honest:
:vlol::vlol::vlol:

who cares that I am mean,I gonna burn in hell anyway according to a test...

this reminds me of one time at school,when the teacher was late,we were talking about YouTube,so someone said "Show kids YouTube,before you say :cen: Infront of them".And :vlol:...can't...breathe...

wonder what those kids would think after 10 years when they watch that video :vlol:

mizuno_suisei
11-12-07, 16:37
Thats so funny! :tmb: :vlol:

danitiwa
11-12-07, 16:49
This would be an awesome "Fight AIDS" commerical. Or a commercial for Condoms or something, instead of all that passion crap. Use a more cute approach. :D

xcrushterx
11-12-07, 16:50
You shouldn't mock cooties :mad:

They are highly contagious and not everyone truly gets over them :( *Sniffs*

;)

tr_mitch
11-12-07, 16:57
Never understood what exactly cooties are? Anyone care to explain?

Catapharact
11-12-07, 16:58
Never understood what exactly cooties are? Anyone care to explain?

Urban dictionary at your service:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cooties

tr_mitch
11-12-07, 17:00

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cooties

Diseases that the opposite sex has that gives you a reason to not be around them. When you get older, cooties becomes known as "STDs."

Age 8: "Ewww... She has cooties, I can't talk to her!"

Age 15: "Ewww... She has herpes, I can't sleep with her!"

Haha... this kinda made my day.

Lara Croft Fan Joe
11-12-07, 17:06
Why are they making out 'cooties' (whatever the hell it is) is some kind of STI?

Catapharact
11-12-07, 17:09
Why are they making out 'cooties' (whatever the hell it is) is some kind of STI?

Time to post yet another definition up:

parody
(păr'ə-dē) pronunciation

n., pl. -dies.

1. A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule. See synonyms at caricature.
2. The genre of literature comprising such works.

2. Something so bad as to be equivalent to intentional mockery; a travesty: The trial was a parody of justice.

jamieoliver22
11-12-07, 17:11

Oh yeah... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Catapharact :p

Catapharact
11-12-07, 17:13
Yes yes I am well aware of those definitions. *Yawn* Just goes to show that the general public just can't get enough of moi...

george_croft
11-12-07, 17:14
Age 8: "Ewww... She has cooties, I can't talk to her!"

Age 15: "Ewww... She has herpes, I can't sleep with her!"

:vlol:

danitiwa
11-12-07, 17:15

Wait, isn't Herpes a LIP disease? :p

jamieoliver22
11-12-07, 17:16
Yes yes I am well aware of those definitions. *Yawn* Just goes to show that the general public just can't get enough of moi...

Can't get enough of you? Ha - you do make me laugh....

tr_mitch
11-12-07, 17:16
Wait, isn't Herpes a LIP disease? :p

You can get genital herpes aswell.

Catapharact
11-12-07, 17:17
Can't get enough of you? Ha - you do make me laugh....

And you bore me. Go... Liplock with Lavinder or something.

Yep, Genital Herpes can be contracted in many ways; Including unclean toilet surfaces, unclean genitalia, and off course through sexual intercourse with someone who already has the disease.

xcrushterx
11-12-07, 17:18
And you bore me. Go... Liplock with Lavinder or something.
And there's that big ego that was mentioned...

Joke... :p

danitiwa
11-12-07, 17:18

Aah ok. :p

But again: I think this would make a great Anti-AIDS commercial. :wve:

Cat. Aren't you supposed to be like five years older than Jamie? Then start acting like it. ;)

tr_mitch
11-12-07, 17:20
But again: I think this would make a great Anti-AIDS commercial. :wve:

How exactly?

Catapharact
11-12-07, 17:21
Cat. Aren't you supposed to be like five years older than Jamie? Then start acting like it. ;)

Defination of maturity and not-to-upstruck behavior shall only be applied to those who deserve it. Act with a bit more tact and I shall treat you with a bit more tact. Other then that, you throw garbage in and you get garbage out.

Bonez
11-12-07, 17:26
:vlol: Thats funny. :D

Cat, how come you are on urban dictionary?

Catapharact
11-12-07, 17:29
Cat, how come you are on urban dictionary?

Long story short:

It as a "hilarious" present from my clan members. Sort of their way of honoring their best sniper for the year on his birthday. A clan member who goes by the alias "Scope" wrote that up.

The first definition however is am immature attempt by some very fragile egoed being who obviously couldn't handle me getting my own definition. I swear some people can be so petty.

danitiwa
11-12-07, 17:29
How exactly?
With it being represented as cooties and kids, maybe it would get the message through better to adults? Well, just a thought. :p
Defination of maturity and not-to-upstruck behavior shall only be applied to those who deserve it. Act with a bit more tact and I shall treat you with a bit more tact. Other then that, you throw garbage in and you get garbage out.

No, you just seem a bit stuck up sometimes IMO. And I personally thought you were a bit more wise than that. You act like Jamie, except with a wider vocabulary.

But enough of that. I shall speak no further.

danitiwa
11-12-07, 17:32
Stop adding gas on to the fire Jamie. No matter how annoyed or angry you may be. Beleive me, it never leads to anything good. And I've learned that from my sister.

>_> And, YES. Back on topic.

tlr online
11-12-07, 17:35
Oh yeah... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Catapharact :p

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Sorry Cat. Not funny at all.

Apofiss
11-12-07, 17:36
Gets ready to bring fire under control. No wise words shall follow, just shut up and back on topic :D

James_Rutland
11-12-07, 17:36
This would be an awesome "Fight AIDS" commerical. Or a commercial for Condoms or something, instead of all that passion crap. Use a more cute approach. :D

There just children LOL! If you change the children into teens, that would work. :D

danitiwa
11-12-07, 17:37
Gets ready to bring fire under control. No wise words shall follow, just shut up and back on topic :D

That's the spirit! :jmp: :D :vlol:

Catapharact
11-12-07, 17:38
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Cat. Not funny at all.

No apologies necessary ;). Its meant to be funny... Well the second definition anyway. The first one... Hilarious in the fact that it is testifying on behalf of those with "diminished" egos and pettiness.

tlr online
11-12-07, 17:38
No apologies necessary ;). Its meant to be funny... Well the second definition anyway. The first one... Hilarious in the fact that it is testifying on behalf of those with "diminished" egos and pettiness.

Well good on you for taking it in the spirit it was obviously meant to be in. :tmb:

danitiwa
11-12-07, 17:42
@JR: I meant the fact that it's so cute, and it would be watchable by children too, try and knock sense into their brains without using the term "sex".

James_Rutland
11-12-07, 17:43
And Dani - Ohh.. I thought you meant just change the adverts meaning to aids. :D

Catapharact
11-12-07, 17:44
*Sigh* Such shall be the behavior of petty minds. Don't think one can't expect more out of them.

Well good on you for taking it in the spirit it was obviously meant to be in. :tmb:

Alpha Jocks will be Alpha Jocks ;). I love that gang. They have yet to not impress me with their sheer awesomeness. Its just sad that I just couldn't join up with the on the long run.

Violet (think she was a member here for a while) still hasn't forgiven me for leaving em Lol!

edit:

And Justin... Do me a favor and bring these brats under control.

tlr online
11-12-07, 17:45
/me gets pop-corn and watches Super-Apofiss's cleaning spree.... :wve:

danitiwa
11-12-07, 17:46
@Cat: Will you give it up already? You're acting like a three year old.
Oh.. How pathetic, Im afraid im on Jamies side here. Im afraid the definition of Catapharact is actually pretty right. :rolleyes: Prove your maturity, stop spamming the subject, and stop being so stuck up.

The end. :)

And Dani - Ohh.. I thought you meant just change the adverts meaning to aids. :D

Ditto.

No, I meant keep it "cooties" just add like a picture of a condom in a bag and : Give AIDS no chance. Or something inteligent like that. :p

James_Rutland
11-12-07, 17:47
Anyway, I didn't comment on the vid itself. :D It's quite funny, but cute! :D

danitiwa
11-12-07, 17:50
Are there any similar videos around? :wve:

James_Rutland
11-12-07, 17:50
^ You missed one Apofiss ;).

Excuse me? Im sorry for voicing my mind on what you were doing, and being the good guy on answering you back to those nasty comments of yours.

Catapharact
11-12-07, 17:55
Alright that's it (Justin, you know me. I don't take this stuff lying down.)

a) Follow upon your own advice for a change and actually look at what you are/aren't doing. I am not the one to initiate this argument but I WILL end it; One way or another. Got it puney?

b) Its so amazing to see people around here telling those to "be nice." No I am not gonna be nice; There is nothing in the forum T&C that tells me to be nice or less egotistical. And Judging from the responses I have gotten so far, I see no reason to change that anytime soon.

I'll change when I see a reason to change and right now... The pettiness of small-minded folks tells me otherwise.

tlr online
11-12-07, 17:56
We all threw some chips in and had a giggle. But back on topic now please or I'll hit that TEMPORARY EJECT button under your member name. ;)

xMiSsCrOfTx
11-12-07, 17:57
"All I did was trade Lunchables..."

Awwww!! :vlol:

Catapharact
11-12-07, 17:58
We all threw some chips in and had a giggle. But back on topic now please or I'll hit that EJECT button under your member name. ;)

Passive aggressive threats... You sure are coming along just perfectly ;). We just need to pump your head up a bit more Darth Penguin Lol!

Aright alright... back to... cooties?

Lavinder
11-12-07, 18:00
"All I did was trade Lunchables..."

Awwww!! :vlol:

I love that bit :p.

nicola1986
11-12-07, 18:02

That little blonde boy is adorable!

Indiana Croft
11-12-07, 21:40
This brightened my day lol

Lenochka
11-12-07, 21:56
:vlol: I have been hearing about this video all day yet for some reason it took me this long to actually come to watch it.

Thanks for posting Jamie :tmb:

rowanlim
12-12-07, 02:39
May I ask: what are cooties? because i've never heard of it in my country :rolleyes:

Catapharact
12-12-07, 05:29
May I ask: what are cooties? because i've never heard of it in my country :rolleyes:

You really need to start looking back at threads (don't worry... I don't do it that often either; I usually ignore the threads all togather.)

But:

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=2308668&postcount=13

Rexie
12-12-07, 14:52
This is a small explanation about cookies...eh...cooties... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqOqfiS3nY&eurl=http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=113856)

Melonie Tomb Raider
12-12-07, 15:47
Rofl!!!!!

rowanlim
12-12-07, 16:15
oh ewwwwww...now i know...the first time i heard of cooties is in an episode of powerpuff girls :vlol:

because we never say that in Malaysia :rolleyes: