PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts

trXD
11-12-07, 18:00
Im really freaked out! I was just trying to get to sleep and i heard an extremely loud banging noise against my door! It sounded as if a body had just been thrown to the other side of my door! You really had to be there to understand how freightening it was. And this morning when i was putting up the christmas decorations that i have had since i was about 3 something weird happened. I had a little replica of one of those things were you jump on the fake horse and it goes round and round except the toy was musicle and had santa and the reindeer instead of horses. I pressed the button to make the start the christmasy music but nothing happened so i went to the kitchen got some hot choclate ect... and then when i came back the toy was working (the reindeer were spinning around which normally hapens with music) but there was no sound so i went up to it slowly and the music came on just before i touched it which was a shock! My sister also said that she woke up one night randomly and her printer was printing 10 blank pages even though the plug was off! And my dog keeps shaking and crying in its sleep! Im getting a little freaked out although i have never belived in ghosts...

Do you guys belive in ghosts?

tr_mitch
11-12-07, 18:02
To be honest i never really believed in ghosts until about a month ago when i was asleep... and there with this loud bang, rolled over and my wardrobe doors were wide open, and this figure was there who i thought was my dad... couple of seconds later it faded.

Still don't know what to believe, whether i was in between dreaming and awake or what not.

Mona Sax
11-12-07, 18:04
Dogs dream very intensely, they often growl or 'run' in their sleep. It's perfectly natural.

Lara Croft Fan Joe
11-12-07, 18:05
I do, but from what I've heard, ghosts are usually just imprints from the past, you cannot speak to them, and they are most likely unaware of your presence. Poltergeist activity (objects moving around) is quite uncommon but it does happen. Maybe you should research your house's history, is it a very old house? I wouldent worry though, ghosts are no harm... and as for the toy, I think that was coincidence.

trXD
11-12-07, 18:07
and as for the toy, I think that was coincidence.
I thought so to but it was worth mentioning because it was very creepy!

Noodleboy
11-12-07, 18:09
Dogs dream very intensely, they often growl or 'run' in their sleep. It's perfectly natural.

I know.. My dog mkes all kind of weird noises while sleeping, and makes all kind of weird twitchy moves.

Fish.
I don't believe in ghosts, but that is definitely something supernatural! :eek:

Lara Croft Fan Joe
See if you can find out more about your house, I would be creeped out too, and I think sometimes putting it down to 'your mind playing tricks on you' is not the wisest option.

MiCkiZ88
11-12-07, 18:13
I'm not sure. I did see some weird figure at my bedroom door at our old house once. It sort of vanished away. Our old house was pretty creepy anyways so it might've been just my imagination playing tricks with me or that our house really was haunted. You could hear steps from the attic and yer.. I dunno.

The other time at my grand moms old house me, dad and step mum were watching a movie when we suddenly heard voices and door closing in the kitchen. My uncle was sleeping upstairs and we would've heard if he'd come downstairs so he couldn't be in the kitchen. Me and my dad went to the kitchen and we didn't see anything. But we did hear some creepy voice. Like whispering. *shudders* My grand mom did die in the kitchen though.. so.. yeh.

EgyptianSoul
11-12-07, 18:21
As a child I saw my parents come home from a bar late at night, they came in, shut the apartment door and walked to the bedroom. I followed them soon, just to find there was no one. The weirdest thing is, they really came home an hour later. :confused:

Nannonxyay
11-12-07, 18:25
There could be some logical explanations. I don't believe in ghosts myself. I find it quite hard to believe people's spirits come back to haunt people. I believe when you die, you're just a lifeless body in the ground. I don't believe in all the spiritual stuff. :)

Lara Croft Fan Joe
11-12-07, 18:29
I believe when you die, you're just a lifeless body in the ground.
Sounds fun :p I do belive in some form of afterlife... I fail to see why we would be put here if our lifes were as meaningless as that

Rexie
11-12-07, 18:30
well,I don't know what to believe
when i was at one of my friends birthday party,so we went into an old house.My friend said that his grandmother died there.I believed that she died there,but never believed there was ghosts/spirits .So we all went in there,and as always boys tried to scare the :cen: out of us.(I never got scared of them anyway but the other girls did)We went upstairs I checked around and there was a doll on a couch.We went to another room,them we heard a bang,we went back to that room there that doll was(it was a living room.Do you mind telling me,who in this world has his/her living room on the second floor?)The doll was in a corner,like throwed to a wall.And we started to get bored.So we just sat down on that couch,talked about stuff.Then someone shut the door,Everyone freaked out.But they still were in that room.We got more BORED that we couldn't even sit in there,we got out,then almost nothing hapenned.I think so at least...

Drone
11-12-07, 18:45
Ghosts might exist. I'm not 100% sure but there's possibility.

Eddie Guerrero12
11-12-07, 18:52
My brother tells me of a man in black that appears in his room occasionally. He tells me that he is dressed all in black and has a black top hat. I think that he is imagioning it but you never no. Does anyone else have an experience with a man in black?

Drone
11-12-07, 18:54
^ I didn't have such experience but I've heard of it few times and now I hear it from you again

abc123
11-12-07, 20:15
I do after watching the show 'Ghosthunters"

vespertea
11-12-07, 20:38
As a child I saw my parents come home from a bar late at night, they came in, shut the apartment door and walked to the bedroom. I followed them soon, just to find there was no one. The weirdest thing is, they really came home an hour later. :confused:

I've had nightmares about stuff like that.

Seriously, that's one of my worst fears. Following someone into a room only to find it empty. sldkfjslkdjflksjdf.

Tomb Raider Master
11-12-07, 20:41
So far, I haven't had any close connections to them (if they even exist).

Indeed. My dog does that too.

Anubis_AF
11-12-07, 20:43
I do. It's hard not to when I've had a few *encounters*.

Lara Croft Fan Joe
11-12-07, 20:45
I do. It's hard not to when I've had a few *encounters*.
Like what....? :D I've never had any myself, only one time where I heard a groaning in the night

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-07, 20:50
I don't consciously believe in anything supernatural. My subconscious seems to reckon otherwise though. When I'm downstairs at night by myself, I keep half-expecting to see stereotypical disembodied glowing eyes, a spectre, or some other silly thing like that... And I won't open the door a crack to stick my arm in and hit the light switch because I always imagine a monster grabbing my wrist and tearing my hand off. http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/272/sweatdropwx1.gif So I swing the door wide open to let in light from the hall, scaring away any monsters before I go for the switch.

I can't believe I just admitted that.

Agent 47
11-12-07, 20:50
Like what....? :D I've never had any myself, only one time where I heard a groaning in the night

:eek:i can think of a few explanations to that (but won't post them) :vlol:

Lara Croft Fan Joe
11-12-07, 20:51
:eek:i can think of a few explanations to that (but won't post them) :vlol:
:vlol:

Pipolinne
11-12-07, 20:58
I believe you should start writing fiction stories,trXD. We even have a forum for that and everything :).

danitiwa
11-12-07, 21:09

If I heard Groaning in the night I'd know it's my dad. :vlol:

danitiwa
11-12-07, 21:13
I don't consciously believe in anything supernatural. My subconscious seems to reckon otherwise though. When I'm downstairs at night by myself, I keep half-expecting to see stereotypical disembodied glowing eyes, a spectre, or some other silly thing like that... And I won't open the door a crack to stick my arm in and hit the light switch because I always imagine a monster grabbing my wrist and tearing my hand off. http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/272/sweatdropwx1.gif So I swing the door wide open to let in light from the hall, scaring away any monsters before I go for the switch.

It's Ok, Grace. I know how it is. :D I first turn on my reading lamp before turning off the main light, since I'm scared that while running up into my bed (Which is one of those big loft beds.) That a monster will eat me. XD

We all have silly fears.

But my loft bed is so evil, I can't even invite my dog up on my blanket. :vlol:

Man.. I can't beleive I just double posted. >.<

Lara Croft Fan Joe
11-12-07, 21:17
That a monster will eat me. XD
:vlol: I used to check my wardobe for monsters... kinda grew outta that now;) although we have a very creepy cellar that has this old door that radomly opens itself, I get kinda scared cause the room that is behind it is all dark and weird. :p

vespertea
11-12-07, 21:33
It's Ok, Grace. I know how it is. :D I first turn on my reading lamp before turning off the main light, since I'm scared that while running up into my bed (Which is one of those big loft beds.) That a monster will eat me. XD

I do the same thing!

Hyper_Crazy
11-12-07, 22:13
Don't think so. Although I used to see a black shadow move behind me. Someone said it must be my shadow, but my shadow is in front of me.

oocladableeblah
11-12-07, 22:32
My grandma died before I was born and my mom said that when I was little I used to look up at the stars and I said that I would see my grandma :D I believe there are ghosts or some spiritual beings in this world. The fact that we see them or not idk.

Camera Obscura
11-12-07, 22:46
Once when I was trying to sleep on my left shoulder, I felt this intense pressure on my right shoulder pushing down and I felt like I couldn't move my body at all. It lasted for a few seconds and I'm still a bit skeptical as to whether it was supernatural.

thecentaur
11-12-07, 22:49
I just think that ghosts exist, but if we don't mess with them, they won't mess with us. :)

Bumio
11-12-07, 22:56
i do believe in ghosts, had some unpleasant contact with them few years ago.... im a little frightened to write it here, and people wont believe me anyway... no one did... all i can advice u is to be nice, there might be a soul or few souls in ur home. dont say bad words to them, try to be friendly, dont say words like "go away", "why u are bothering me and not leaving me alone" etc. try to talk with them, whisper words like "how are u" etc. talk with them like with a real person. search more info about ghosts and how to get rid of them on internet and libraries or friends ;)

MadCroy101
11-12-07, 22:56
Ghosts' are imaginary spects in your brain, hitting with your dopamine receptors, the cause of thinking, enjoyment, it usually has to do with that. Sometimes your receptors go crazy (on ridlin, or any other prescription drug) and sometimes you start to hear, and see things.

tweetygwee
11-12-07, 23:00

That's very familiar :pi:. Plenty of people here believe in ghosts, but what are they exactly? If something similar to ghosts exist, would they be what we traditionally imagine? I don't think so. As with all un-scientific stuff, I am open to it but don't think the thing will be quite what we expect.

coolezpunk
12-12-07, 04:54
Im really freaked out! I was just trying to get to sleep and i heard an extremely loud banging noise against my door! It sounded as if a body had just been thrown to the other side of my door! You really had to be there to understand how freightening it was. And this morning when i was putting up the christmas decorations that i have had since i was about 3 something weird happened. I had a little replica of one of those things were you jump on the fake horse and it goes round and round except the toy was musicle and had santa and the reindeer instead of horses. I pressed the button to make the start the christmasy music but nothing happened so i went to the kitchen got some hot choclate ect... and then when i came back the toy was working (the reindeer were spinning around which normally hapens with music) but there was no sound so i went up to it slowly and the music came on just before i touched it which was a shock! My sister also said that she woke up one night randomly and her printer was printing 10 blank pages even though the plug was off! And my dog keeps shaking and crying in its sleep! Im getting a little freaked out although i have never belived in ghosts...

Thanks for making me creeped out before lights out! :) LOL, JK!

Wow, that's strange... the same thing happened to me when I was like, 6, but I completely forgotten about it until now... and it was a Cinderella music box.

I guess it's just... coincidence... like you said, you've had your music box since you were 3, so it is rather old.

Plus, if there was such things as ghosts, then it will be a good thing, cause it means that there is life after death. :)

Legends
12-12-07, 10:10
I don't believe in ghosts.

michaeldt
12-12-07, 10:25
I beleive in them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8
look at this video

EscondeR
12-12-07, 10:29

If you hear the creepy rattle - run for your life, or Kayako comes and takes you :p

Seriously, I don't believe in ghosts...

James_Rutland
12-12-07, 10:47

We all have silly fears.

But my loft bed is so evil, I can't even invite my dog up on my blanket. :vlol:

Man.. I can't beleive I just double posted. >.<

I do that too! :D

kryptonite23
12-12-07, 12:19
Actually,I don't believe in ghosts for they are just fictional.