PDA

View Full Version : Amy Winehouse wandering streets upset

Andariel
11-12-07, 23:06
If Amy Winehouse’s fans were hoping she might be trying to get her act together, these pictures will not provide much reassurance.

Barefoot, and clad only in her bra and jeans, the troubled singer emerged from a friend’s house in Bow at 5.45am on Sunday looking distressed and agitated - as her mother-in-law says she taking more drugs than ever.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=499349&in_page_id=1773&loc=interstitialskip

http://i3.************/8bonplc.jpg

tr_mitch
11-12-07, 23:11
This happened a week or two ago didn't it.

remyma
11-12-07, 23:13
I love Amy Winehouse, she's like an idol of mine.

She needs to just don't care about everybody else, think about herself and just get better. She has got all my support! :hug:

Andariel
11-12-07, 23:17
I love Amy too and I hope she doesn’t overdose with drugs.

Legends
11-12-07, 23:17
She was probably looking for a new drug dealer, her current one need to teach her to actually hide the pot after she's sniffed it. :rolleyes:

Lenochka
11-12-07, 23:45
Amy is so amazing... That she can do this kind of stuff and still be amazing :vlol:

Seriously... I think she needs to find some help. Love her to bits and would hate for something horrible to come from her current state.

DickDan
11-12-07, 23:49
Who the hell is amy winehoose?

vespertea
12-12-07, 00:39
I heard my first Amy Winehouse song on the radio today. "Rehab." I know that she's been going through a lot of crap lately, but this article is just saddening. I don't know much about her, but I hope she gets out of it, and soon.

xMiSsCrOfTx
12-12-07, 00:47
That's scary. She's really got some talent, it's heartbreaking when stuff like this happens. I hope she finds it in her to fight through it and finally get some help.

tizerist
12-12-07, 00:52
and do you know what Amy's agent said in relation to this?

"she ventured outside to investigate a weird noise she heard"

i doubt even max clifford would try and pull that one

agents_story (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20164162,00.html)

rowanlim
12-12-07, 02:47
3 words: SHE NEEDS HELP!!!

James_Rutland
12-12-07, 02:51
Oh my god, Amanda's grown some black hair. She looks terrible, poor thing.

george_croft
12-12-07, 09:13
Oh dear, I really like her and its sad to see her like this. The key to getting help is wanting to change, and it seams she doesn't even try. Poor girl, can't imagine how it must feel to be her right now.

Archetype
12-12-07, 09:18
Dont really like her, seems like the female version of pete docherty.. but i do feel sorry for her.

Greenkey2
12-12-07, 10:09
My sympathy to her - as with all who use drugs - is quite limited. Yes she needs help, but she chose to do this to herself.

She needs professional help, not headliner-status.

Catapharact
12-12-07, 10:16
My sympathy to her - as with all who use drugs - is quite limited. Yes she needs help, but she chose to do this to herself.

She needs professional help, not headliner-status.

And if you voice that out in public, you'll probably end up being labled as some mean person with an attitude problem yet that is the truth of the matter is it not?

Sympathies for Tabloid ridden trash... I think not. Role model?! Her?! How about using someone who actually did something worthwhile in their lives.

tlr online
12-12-07, 10:17
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=499349&in_page_id=1773&loc=interstitialskip

I can see her going the same way as Paula Yates did.

Capt. Murphy
12-12-07, 13:31
If that's the way she wants to live her life then none of us has the right to judge her.

Rexie
12-12-07, 14:38

is that Micheal Jackson? O_O

Betal
12-12-07, 14:39
If that's the way she wants to live her life then none of us has the right to judge her.

We don't judge her. We just feel sympathy for her, and hope she gets better.

I love Amy Winehouse and hope she gets better. She really should go to a rehab. I hope she doesn't take a overdose.

george_croft
12-12-07, 15:41
We don't judge her. We just feel sympathy for her, and hope she gets better.

Exactly.

Fact is that she's getting worse everyday, and just comparing her with a 2 year old picture makes you realize that she's falling apart:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q9/george_ganno/winehouse.jpg

Alex Fly
12-12-07, 15:46
OMG I haven't recognized her on this pic ! :eek:

Fact is that she's getting worse everyday, and just comparing her with a 2 year old picture makes you realize that she's falling apart:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q9/george_ganno/winehouse.jpg
:eek:

danitiwa
12-12-07, 15:52
I love Amy too and I hope she doesn’t overdose with drugs.

Ditto. It's sad what happens to people.

George: That's really horriffic, but it's the path she chose I guess.

It's not too late to stop though. ;)

Laurencarter
12-12-07, 15:56
wow. I hardly recognised her.

She is a great musician definately one of my idols

ThomasCroft
12-12-07, 16:10
Personally, I find it scary that everyone looks up to Amy as an idol. What has she done to be respected? Clearly she isn't a strong individual as she couldn't face the hardships of life and so decided to turn to one of drugs. She doesn't seem to be receiving any help, either, so it's beyond me how she can be some sort of role model to people.

Ladyknowles
12-12-07, 16:11
She needs to get sorted :(

So you think she realises how many people love her music?

Betal
12-12-07, 16:44
Personally, I find it scary that everyone looks up to Amy as an idol. What has she done to be respected? Clearly she isn't a strong individual as she couldn't face the hardships of life and so decided to turn to one of drugs. She doesn't seem to be receiving any help, either, so it's beyond me how she can be some sort of role model to people.

Almost all celebrities take/ use drugs. Not only Amy. And she has a great voice and great songs. She's one of my idols because of her voice. Not because of her private life.

Mad Tony
12-12-07, 16:46
Almost all celebrities take/ use drugsLol

Personally, I find it scary that everyone looks up to Amy as an idol. What has she done to be respected? Clearly she isn't a strong individual as she couldn't face the hardships of life and so decided to turn to one of drugs. She doesn't seem to be receiving any help, either, so it's beyond me how she can be some sort of role model to people.I agree.

Betal
12-12-07, 16:50
Lol

If you said that because my bad English I can't help it.

If you said it cause you disagree then you should read more. Most famous people take drugs. Cause their life isn't very good with all the criticism and paparazzi etc..

Ok maybe not almost all. But between 30-60% of them.

Mad Tony
12-12-07, 16:51

If you said it cause you disagree then you should read more. Most famous people take drugs. Cause their life isn't very good with all the criticism and paparazzi etc..

Ok maybe not almost all. But between 30-60% of them.Nah, nothing to do with your English.

Only a small percentage of celebrities take drugs.

Quasimodo
12-12-07, 16:52

Ok maybe not almost all. But between 30-60% of them.

or maybe because the money and privilege makes drugs more enticing and available to them?

Betal
12-12-07, 16:55
or maybe because the money and privilege makes drugs more enticing and available to them?

Yeah that's one reason. I was going to say it but forgott it.

@Mad Tony
-then I guess I have bad luck. Everybode I like have either died because of drugs. Or takes drugs. :p

Ampersand
12-12-07, 17:06

Agreed. I also agree with all the 'she needs help' posts, but she's got to start helping herself first, and I can't see that happening.

I'm not a fan and think the woman's made her own life into a train wreck, so my sympathies are a bit limited.

danitiwa
12-12-07, 17:42
Yeah that's one reason. I was going to say it but forgott it.

@Mad Tony
-then I guess I have bad luck. Everybode I like have either died because of drugs. Or takes drugs. :p

Nah, that's pretty much the pop singers like Brit Spears. :p And Teen actors lik LL.

Come to the Goth Rock side, Betal. :mis: Where no one takes drugs, and every one sings or plays instruments beautifully.

george_croft
12-12-07, 17:49
Come to the Goth Rock side, Betal. :mis: Where no one takes drugs, and every one sings or plays instruments beautifully.

Mhm, sure babes. :rolleyes:

danitiwa
12-12-07, 17:53
Mhm, sure babes. :rolleyes:

Name one Gothic metal-ist who take drugs the Georgie. :D

tomblover
12-12-07, 17:54
Female Michael Jackson?! :yik:

george_croft
12-12-07, 18:08
Name one Gothic metal-ist who take drugs the Georgie. :D

I wasn't being sarcastic, i promise. :tea:;)

jagged halo
12-12-07, 19:38
She needs help... However, she's been offered lots of help and is still evidently not getting better. I'm not very optimistic about her...and I think that's pretty realistic.

jackles
12-12-07, 19:54
Some people have a big talent yet also a big self destructive streak. Look at Judy Garland for example. In a world where hangers on will get anything for you, the music world seduces many into taking their drugs of choice be it alcohol, drugs or sex. Women seem especially fragile. Often isolated, (not as many female groups so they may be alone on the road) with the pressure of having to maintain their looks etc, it can be a slippery slope (think Britney with K-Fed, Whitney and Bobby and so on). Amy Winehouse is a great singer. She is also a girl with a problem.

Thorir
12-12-07, 21:22
Oh, let people do what they want with their life. :)

I don´t see people being very sympathetic with addicts on the street. Amy is no different. Let her choose what she wants. :)h
She has money enough to change if she wants to.

(Crap musician, btw)

Gregori
12-12-07, 22:00
I wish people wouldn't throw her photo around like that to make the headlines. They are kicking a poor desperate woman down and making a pariah of her to make a bit of money.
I don't think its any of our buisness if she is a crazy ****ed up junky. Thats a private matter. Imagine how her family feel when these photos are thrown around the media.

I'm not a fan of her music, but I don't approve of this at all.

Lenochka
12-12-07, 23:03
Only a small percentage of celebrities take drugs.

I don't know about that... You would be surprised how many people actually use this stuff. Celebs are people too, So of course there are many of them who give into temptation like the rest of us. I'm guessing a lot of them use it in moderation. They most likely just have everything in there life sorted out and just use it as a get away.

danitiwa
13-12-07, 05:22
(Crap musician, btw)

I have to disagree, I think she's a great singer.

But she really should get some help, instead of acting so "I can stand on my own feet". Look where it's leading her.

Nannonxyay
13-12-07, 17:10
Amy is a talented girl. Poor woman needs help. She's also one of my idols.

Jack Croft
13-12-07, 17:24
Poor Amy (Even though i dont like ger or her music) and Britney needs to get sorted as well. :(

Scottlee
13-12-07, 18:06
She's an utter loon. I don't understand why she's worth newspaper space. Funny how nobody had heard of her until she became the female version of Pete Druggety.

Mad Tony
13-12-07, 18:10
She's an utter loon. I don't understand why she's worth newspaper space. Funny how nobody had heard of her until she became the female version of Pete Druggety.:vlol: Got it in one :tmb: :D

tr_mitch
13-12-07, 19:34
Definitely the funniest never mind the buzzcocks ever.

ihFzr8QPfOg

I miss the old Amy, before she went all depressed. :(

Noodleboy
13-12-07, 19:42
well, ofcourse she did it all by herself..
But I do hope she gets better. I'm not a big fan of her music, but I think she's ok.
But her Beehyve hair scares me 0_0

Scottlee
13-12-07, 19:46
Am I the only one who can't remember the 'old Amy before she got depressed'?

Apofiss
13-12-07, 20:07
Am I the only one who can't remember the 'old Amy before she got depressed'?

You aint alone there. Drugs, vodka, blackout, overdose, etc... this is like newage demand :D

Vertigo
13-12-07, 20:13
Amy should be married Pete Doherty. Beautiful couple :P

tr_mitch
13-12-07, 20:56
You aint alone there. Drugs, vodka, blackout, overdose, etc... this is like newage demand :D

Does drugs, vodka and blacking out now mean that someones depressed? :confused:

Referring to her husband going to jail, the whole breaking down on stage ect obviously more depressed than she wa... it's the reason behind her getting a whole lot worse recently.

Andariel
14-12-07, 03:00
She of course started using drugs of her own volition. In spite of that it’s very clear to me that many of you have no idea what drug addiction is like. If anyone of you had it you wouldn’t be so keen on talking poorly of her. Whether she’s a celebrity or not I hope she finds the strength, as well as other addicts, to beat addiction. A close friend of mine was lucky enough to beat it and I’m very proud of her.

ajrich17901
14-12-07, 03:21
I dont know who she is but i hope she gets the help she needs

Andariel i love ur avatar i love miku lol:D

la-la-lara
14-12-07, 10:41
Amy should be married Pete Doherty. Beautiful couple :P

:D

It's a pity, because I really like her music and her voice. Many great artists have had problems with drugs and stuff in the past, and it's a pity losing the talent like that, really.

Laurencarter
14-12-07, 12:56
People would be so much better off if the media will just leave them alone. And let them make their own decisions. It's their lifes after all