PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here not wanting to have a second life?

kill bill
12-12-07, 23:00
I am!! It would be so annyoing to relive and relive again and again

Twilight
12-12-07, 23:02
ok...well its ur choice. u havent seen the entire world and experienced it. perhaps with different circumstances u'd like it more, or see its true beauty.

Gregori
12-12-07, 23:29
I'm curious about it. It would mean I would be able to see alot of the cool things in the future like space travel and going to other planets etc etc

BtoFu
12-12-07, 23:41
Once through is more than enough for me without doubt.

Catapharact
12-12-07, 23:52
Live again? Only to see this forum brats' brats worshipping Britney Spear's Grandaughter or something? No thankyou.

Twilight
12-12-07, 23:54
Live again? Only to see this forum brats' brats worshipping Britney Spear's Grandaughter or something? No thankyou.

a few brats keep u from seeing other perspectives of life? classic.

Catapharact
12-12-07, 23:59
If people around here generally were concerned about looking at things though a different prespective then they would have been planning upon doing greater things with their lives other then pasting up tabloid stories. Sadly... As you can see, people generally don't care.

Necromanser
13-12-07, 00:18
A cheap solution

www.secondlife.com

kill bill
15-12-07, 00:30
We mean litreally when you die:p

Thorir
15-12-07, 00:37
Depends on your karma, I guess.

I want to be a cat with nice owners. :)

Twilight
15-12-07, 00:37
If people around here generally were concerned about looking at things though a different prespective then they would have been planning upon doing greater things with their lives other then pasting up tabloid stories. Sadly... As you can see, people generally don't care.

who cares what the people do. it's Your life.

tombraiderluka
15-12-07, 00:54

Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?! :D

trXD
15-12-07, 01:17

I want to be a horse!:jmp:

Smelly cat, smelly cat, its not your fault!:D

spikejones
15-12-07, 01:26
One life is all we are meant to have, else we would not die. Those of you who say you would want to see things through a different perspective, you can do that without dying. But I guess you all are young still or have not truly lived.

Thorir
15-12-07, 01:49

I wouldn´t be smelly! :p

I want to be a horse!:jmp:

They eat horses in some countries, you know! :(

Betal
15-12-07, 01:54
They eat horses in some countries, you know! :(

They eat humans in some countries too. :whi:

lita212
15-12-07, 02:08
to me this is my life and the only life i will live. to me i am already achieving my goals and am fulfiling my dreams. id rather be known as drew then anyone else. this is my life and its the life i wanna stick with.

Tihocan9
15-12-07, 02:35
NO, I repeat NO, there is to many problems on earthly life, I would much rather move onto paradise.

rowanlim
15-12-07, 05:06
Well i'm a buddhist, so i hope not...unless i think i deserve it :rolleyes:

Bowie
15-12-07, 05:19
Sounds to me like it's you who has the limited perspective, if you think generally people don't care about doing great things with their lives. You are being incredibly stereotypical of we fine forum folk, let alone the nearly 7 billion people who inhabit our Earth.

Legends
15-12-07, 06:08
Whatever "life"are afte death (and I don't think there are any) we will not be living over and over again. Even if we did, I don't think we would remember doing it from the past lives. I don't believe in these types of things, I think when we're dead, we're dead.

erosan
15-12-07, 06:25
matter, cant be created or destroyed, it can only change forms. thats pretty much what i can answer .

Bowie
15-12-07, 06:52
Whatever "life"are afte death (and I don't think there are any) we will not be living over and over again. Even if we did, I don't think we would remember doing it from the past lives.
Agreed. If "souls" could remember anything, there'd be no such thing as amnesia.

Kerrigan
15-12-07, 08:17
I don't know about second life (probably not) but I would certainly not want to live forever or to die very old, almost oblivious to the world, and the world completely oblivious to me.It's a sad image.

Veronica Ma
15-12-07, 08:53
I imagine the "life - death - life - death" cycle as being a long string extending in both directions longer than one can imagine... with death and life as points along that endless line.

If you can accept that one moment in this life follows another, then I imagine that death is just another one of those moments and that after death, another moment follows. What that moment is, is dependent upon the karma (the results of good and bad action) we build over those lifetimes.

But I also believe that the purpose of this "journey" along the string is to figure out how to eventually break free of it... so yes, I'd like another lifetime (and as many as it takes) to figure out how to do that.

Jacob x5
15-12-07, 09:21
I'll see how the first life pans out. :p

tomblover
15-12-07, 10:06
Depends on where I'd have my second life. I wouldn't like being born in a country that's being bombed to tiny fragments. :)