PDA

View Full Version : Old biography please!

remyma
13-12-07, 21:15
Am I really the only one, who really want the old Lara Croft biography back? It was much better. I miss all the old buddys, like Von Croy and stuff...

What do you guys prefer, old or new biography?

MiCkiZ88
13-12-07, 21:18
Old old old old old old old old old old old old old old... old.

But I can't see that really happening now though. They've already adapted the new bio. But I would love to see them tying up all the stories and her old bio somehow.

remyma
13-12-07, 21:20
Old old old old old old old old old old old old old old... old.

But I can't see that really happening now though. They've already adapted the new bio. But I would love to see them tying up all the stories and her old bio somehow.

That's my words. Like, they can't just forget all the old stuff and leave it behind.

Sara Croft
13-12-07, 21:21
How good would that look?
"Oh I forgot, my parents never really did dissapear"

I actually like the Lara we have now. Though I didn't before.

NightWish
13-12-07, 21:25
I ANT THE OLD BIOGRAPHY!!!!!!!! :mad:

Lior_K
13-12-07, 21:29
Am I really the only one, who really want the old Lara Croft biography back? It was much better. I miss all the old buddys, like Von Croy and stuff...

What do you guys prefer, old or new biography?

I would love to have the old bio and Lara back! :tmb:

But, at this point it's too late to go back and combining them would only create a mess. So no choice but to get used to the new one...fortunately for us, skipping cut-scenes reduces any reminders of the new bio or Lara. ;)

smoogie
13-12-07, 21:32
How good would that look?
"Oh I forgot, my parents never really did dissapear"
Bust how did she get out of Egypt and what happend at the end of AOD? That story line seemed to be dropped lol

Laras Backpack
13-12-07, 21:34
As much as I prefer the old biography in terms of originality (relatively speaking) and potential for great storylines, I am genuinely interested in seeing what the TRL storyline ends with. I don't rate it highly as it is but I'll give it a chance.

Sara Croft
13-12-07, 21:36
Bust how did she get out of Egypt and what happend at the end of AOD? That story line seemed to be dropped lol
Yeah, I hope they will give some clues.
Or perhaps they shouldnt? The woman is one big mystery herself, and revealing her secrets might ruin some of it? :p

As for the AoD ending.. I think TRU will perhaps go into something like that. :p

silver_wolf
13-12-07, 21:37
come on, now! you all have to know that this'll never happen! not for a while anyway. like Sara Croft said, how would it look to suddenly change Lara's background again??! It would completely erase everything that happened since Legend (I know, I know, "omg thatd be a good thing!!!!!" but CD would never do it so it will not happen)

Last Angel
13-12-07, 21:38
Crystal is a gang of C**ts!!! What the hell they created new biography?! meh

thats pretty much what i woulda said :vlol:
but yeah they shouldnt have changed it, bring back the old :D