PDA

View Full Version : iCarly Appreciation Thread

MadCroy101
13-12-07, 23:56
www.icarly.com/ great webcasts, and its really funny! I really liked the episode were Chuck, the delivery guy, was playing with the blue toilet water, it was pretty funny :vlol: I want you guys to like this show, too its really good, and watch a webcast, send in any of your own videos.... Happy raiding

thecentaur
14-12-07, 02:27
I sorta like the show. It's good.

Lenochka
14-12-07, 14:10
The show is clever, In fact... Alot of shows on Nick are steering away from kids and more twords the wit and humor to bring in the teens/pre-teens. The show is not what i would call amazing but its nice to see every once in a while. :)

MadCroy101
17-12-07, 22:22
The show is clever, In fact... Alot of shows on Nick are steering away from kids and more twords the wit and humor to bring in the teens/pre-teens. The show is not what i would call amazing but its nice to see every once in a while. :)

i have noticed that, like kind of with drake and josh. And in iCarly, one of the funnier ones was when Carly and Sam were making fun of their teachers triangle boobs! :vlol: Reminds me of when i was playing Tomb Raider 1, "what happened to your boobs?" " I really don't know........................" :)

thecentaur
17-12-07, 22:46
^^ yeah, pretty much!

sallyboy44
18-12-07, 00:08
i like when they have the sign and it says pee on carl!

sallyboy44
18-12-07, 00:11
The show is clever, In fact... Alot of shows on Nick are steering away from kids and more twords the wit and humor to bring in the teens/pre-teens. The show is not what i would call amazing but its nice to see every once in a while.

Well,there is nick jr.,nickelodeon,Teenick,and nick@nite