PDA

View Full Version : please tell me, am i a sick twisted person? am i not normal like others??? :|

gotha-666
15-12-07, 22:23
ok, i just think that i have a sick mind, i cut myself alot, i killed a chick by bringing a piece of wet clothing and covered his face with it and pressed hard so he choked and died, i brought a knife when my mom was washing dishes and i was gonna stab her, [it happened 3 times], and sometimes i just hate everybody, and i tried to commit suicide 4 times, i enjoy watchin blood, gore, people suffering, and other stuff... sometimes it makes me laugh so hard..... WHATS WRONGE WITH MEE !!?? :(

Angelus
15-12-07, 22:25
"┼ marilyn manson anti-christ superstar ┼"

"gotha-666"

"Location: HELL"

Mad Tony
15-12-07, 22:32
i killed a chick by bringing a piece of wet clothing and covered his face with it and pressed hard so he choked and died, i brought a knife when my mom was washing dishes and i was gonna stab her, [it happened 3 times]Why the hell did you strangle a chick and even more disturbing, why the hell were you gonna stab your mother?

scion05
15-12-07, 22:32
Go see a doctor...

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/6/66/340px-DrSamLoomis.jpg

gotha-666
15-12-07, 22:33
Why the hell did you strangle a chick and even more disturbing, why the hell were you gonna stab your mother?

i dont know! i just have this wierd evil feeling inside me that stays like for 3 mins and then it goes away...

Betal
15-12-07, 22:34
Not to sound rude. But if all that is true. And after looking at your signature and location. Yes you are a sick twisted person and need help.=/

Lara Lover
15-12-07, 22:34
You need to get help ASAP. :wve:

george_croft
15-12-07, 22:35
please tell me, am i a sick twisted person? am i not normal like others??? :|

Seems you want to hear people call you sick. Therefore i believe nothing from your first post. Go see a doctor.

Ignore him people. :wve:

Rivendell
Professional help.
Now. Before you really regret it.

Mad Tony
i dont know! i just have this wierd evil feeling inside me that stays like for 3 mins and then it goes away...As others have said, see a doctor before you end up murdering somebody.

Tihocan9
Dont take it personally but you need to see a doctor and a psychologist. You have some serious issues if you want to commit suicide, bringing a knife to your mom and killing a baby chick, it is all very wrong and you should get some help before it escalates to far.

erosan
....how is a forum going to help you? go get help, you need it bad.

Twilight
15-12-07, 22:37
i dont know! i just have this wierd evil feeling inside me that stays like for 3 mins and then it goes away...

that happened to me too. visions or thoughts of hurting those you love, can be scary. and watching Happy Tree Friends. u kno what it means? ur holding something back, uve got a problem ur not dealing with. a doctor isnt going to solve your problem, u are! dont be afraid to go deep within yourself. thats the only way itll stop.

i'm here if u need any help with problems. :)

Larson_1988
15-12-07, 22:37
Yes, you really should get some help. In the way you write how you feel about and have done, wanted to do things makes me think you're a very very psychotic person. You should get help, and that now!

gotha-666
15-12-07, 22:38
But Im Only 11 Years Old!!
And If My Mom Will Know She Will Kill Mee!!! :(

Twilight
15-12-07, 22:39
But Im Only 11 Years Old!!
And If My Mom Will Know She Will Kill Mee!!! :(

i was about 11 or 12 when it happened. and they wont kill u. theyll worry, or panic. and probly send u to a physicitrist.

Rickéh
15-12-07, 22:39
Go to see Dr. Phil.

scion05
15-12-07, 22:40
Oh. My. God.

gotha-666
that happened to me too. visions or thoughts of hurting those you love, can be scary. and watching Happy Tree Friends. u kno what it means? ur holding something back, uve got a problem ur not dealing with. a doctor isnt going to solve your problem, u are! dont be afraid to go deep within yourself. thats the only way itll stop.

i'm here if u need any help with problems. :)

atleast u understand me, i watch happy tree friends, i really enjoy it, when i see all that blood and stuff, i feel better now, but sometimes when im at school or in the mall or somewhere, i just imagine the place with no people, well, dead ones, dead bodies on the ground and blood allover, and then i just smile,.... and shake my head and go back to reality....

Larson_1988
But im only 11 years old!!
And if my mom will know she will kill mee!!! :(

That makes it even more serious and necessary that you get help!

Rivendell
15-12-07, 22:41
Ignore him people. :wve:

This thread will be closed anyway.

Mad Tony
15-12-07, 22:42
i just imagine the place with no people, well, dead ones, dead bodies on the ground and blood allover, and then i just smile,.... SEE A PSYCHIATRIST.

That's not normal at all you know.

Twilight
atleast u understand me, i watch happy tree friends, i really enjoy it, when i see all that blood and stuff, i feel better now, but sometimes when im at school or in the mall or somewhere, i just imagine the place with no people, well, dead ones, dead bodies on the ground and blood allover, and then i just smile,.... and shake my head and go back to reality....

yea i used to watch it. i found it somewhat funny.
are u sure ur not holding anything back? a sad memory? someone u dont like? feel powerless?

Angelus

Lmao! You've just totally made that up! :vlol:

Betal
15-12-07, 22:43

Ok I don't really believe in what you say.:/

As Angelus said. You probably just made everything up.

gotha-666
i was about 11 or 12 when it happened. and they wont kill u. theyll worry, or panic. and probly send u to a physicitrist.

when i was at school, my mom saw some drawings of people with knives and stuff, she was worried and she was like im gonna send u 2 a doctor, but then i was like no no its nothin its just a comic.... and coverin the whole thing up..

Twilight

possibly. but its not impossible either. i used to feel that way. but people with that problem usually stop themselves in someway.

Larson_1988
15-12-07, 22:44

This is a serious issue, i don't find it funny that you're laughing about it. This person need severe help.

gotha-666
15-12-07, 22:44

i did not! i swear i do that all the time!! :mad:

Mad Tony
15-12-07, 22:45
This is a serious issue, i don't find it funny that you're laughing about it. This person need severe help.Actually, come to think of it, he has a point. Not to be rude, but it seems like Gotha is attention seeking.

gotha-666
15-12-07, 22:45
yea i used to watch it. i found it somewhat funny.
are u sure ur not holding anything back? a sad memory? someone u dont like? feel powerless?

well, ill tell u, my parents are divorced, and i dont have the feeling of a strong family....

Betal
15-12-07, 22:46
possibly. but its not impossible either. i used to feel that way. but people with that problem usually stop themselves in someway.

So you saw dead bodys and blood everywhere and just... Smiled?

scion05
15-12-07, 22:46
SEE A PSYCHIATRIST.

That's not normal at all you know.

No **** lol ? :p

gotha-666
15-12-07, 22:47

ya, i just like blood and gore...

Angelus
15-12-07, 22:47
Think about it. Maybe his original post is true, but he is just going to add lies just to make it that little bit more worse.

If they were telling the truth, then they would go to a doctor, or seek help.

EDIT: Oh, right. Your parents are divorced, and as a result you have these murderous tendecies and thoughts? :rolleyes:

Angel_14
15-12-07, 22:48
Angel's instincts say that this was just a paragraph from a horror fan fiction... That gives a feel of safety...

Seriously, get some help ASAP... O.o

gotha-666
Think about it. Maybe his original post is true, but he is just going to add lies just to make it that little bit more worse.

If they were telling the truth, then they would go to a doctor, or seek help.

who's the "he"?

Betal
ya, i just like blood and gore...

And what exactly do you like with that?

You are 11 years old. Only a child. That's not normal.

Twilight
15-12-07, 22:49

fine, ill tell u what i used to see: i saw my dad bloody and gorey, and feelings of killing everyone. especially my sister. its scared me, then later on i found out what was really bothering me, other problems. and they went away, i dont feel like that anymore.

gotha-666
15-12-07, 22:50
Angel's instincts say that this was just a paragraph from a horror fan fiction... That gives a feel of safety...

Seriously, get some help ASAP... O.o

well, its really hard, just imagine, now ur sitting in ur room, go 2 ur mom and tell her that u killed, u love blood and gore, u cut urself, u tried to commit suicide, and u nearly killed her, how does that feel?

Twilight
15-12-07, 22:51
well, ill tell u, my parents are divorced, and i dont have the feeling of a strong family....

thats probably it. a broken family doesnt help someone, and ur only 11. have u tried talking to them? like "bond" with your mother, then ur father. they may not love eachother, but that doesnt mean they dont love u. then u can ask if u can all spend at least this christmas together. evryone deserves a family :)

anything else?

Angel_14
15-12-07, 22:51
well, its really hard, just imagine, now ur sitting in ur room, go 2 ur mom and tell her that u killed, u love blood and gore, u cut urself, u tried to commit suicide, and u nearly killed her, how does that feel?

I can't because she's asleep now :tea:

But seriously, who could help you if not your mom? A forum surely not...

gotha-666
15-12-07, 22:52
And what exactly do you like with that?

You are 11 years old. Only a child. That's not normal.

i dont know, i just like the blood and the body parts and the stuff ... u know .... i used to drink my own blood.... its yummy ^^

Angelus
who's the "he"?

She, then.

Rexie
y-you...y-y-you k-killed a p-p-person???

*backs away slowly and dissappears with her TRU screens*

and there are eleven year old "people" here?I thought this place was 13+ >.<

*runs again and bumps into a wall*

Rickéh
i dont know, i just like the blood and the body parts and the stuff ... u know .... i used to drink my own blood.... its yummy ^^

Oh My God?

gotha-666
15-12-07, 22:54
thats probably it. a broken family doesnt help someone, and ur only 11. have u tried talking to them? like "bond" with your mother, then ur father. they may not love eachother, but that doesnt mean they dont love u. then u can ask if u can all spend at least this christmas together. evryone deserves a family :)

anything else?

well, i see my father, twice a month, i live with my mom, but the problem is that i always think about the other people, how they're happy with their parents in one house, and like a full happy family...

Larson_1988

Go and tell your mum about your problem ASAP! Seriously, you're not well.

Betal

Errmmm. Now I think you only made that up.

Twilight

no, its thoughts of killing a person. but the actual person who feels this is usually sane, and knos its wrong, but they cant control the thoughts. savy?

gotha-666
15-12-07, 22:55

not a person, an animal... >.>

but i was close to kill a person, i was 8 yrs old, i was in class, a girl ****** me off and then i threw the chair on her head she started crying and she went to the nurse,,, blah blah blah....

scion05
15-12-07, 22:56
I suggest you tell ur parents right now, and then go to a psychiatrist... :)

Twilight
15-12-07, 22:57
well, i see my father, twice a month, i live with my mom, but the problem is that i always think about the other people, how they're happy with their parents in one house, and like a full happy family...

u should tell her that. and perhaps talk to ur father on the phone more.

gotha-666
no, its thoughts of killing a person. but the actual person who feels this is usually sane, and knos its wrong, but they cant control the thoughts. savy?

thats right, i know its wronge and while im thinkin bout it, i think what will happen, i will get busted, ppl will hate me, ill be a murderer and stuff, but i cant controll my self...

Rexie

and I dreamt that I killed my Finnish teacher :rolleyes:
Trust me,she is evil.....

Betal
not a person, an animal... >.>

but i was close to kill a person, i was 8 yrs old, i was in class, a girl ****** me off and then i threw the chair on her head she started crying and she went to the nurse,,, blah blah blah....

I didn't know 8 years old felt like that. o.O

But you're on sick twisted person. You should get gelp.

If not... You are just making all this up.

nick-xx
15-12-07, 22:58

and there are eleven year old "people" here?I thought this place was 13+ >.<

*runs again and bumps into a wall*

i almost have a heart attack :yik: if i was not reading further in the post of twilight

Mad Tony
15-12-07, 22:58
thats right, i know its wronge and while im thinkin bout it, i think what will happen, i will get busted, ppl will hate me, ill be a murderer and stuff, but i cant controll my self...If what you say is true, do what people have said over and over again in this thread and...

SEE A PSYCHIATRIST

gotha-666
15-12-07, 22:59
u should tell her that. and perhaps talk to ur father on the phone more.

i talked with my mom about it many times and with my father, but she always tells me: if they were still together, then they will be fighting everyday, and she says that now im living with her, and i see my father, everything is peaceful but she doesnt know whats going in my head...

Bumio
i think u should be wise, try to understand why exactly u are doing this, try to help urself. turn to religion. start to do good for others. start to love urself and everything around u. its easy for me to write this, but step by step im sure u will make a progress :hug: if u will stay in condition like this, in the future u may suffer.. and u may make people around u suffer too. so try to understand, try to be wise and try to talk to someone, like school psychiatrist or a good friend :hug:

Sara Croft
Why did you even ask if you're a sick, twisted person or normal? You think its normal trying to commit suicide 4 times, try to kill you're mother 3 times, killing a animal etc?
I can't say I believe you. :/

Twilight
I didn't know 8 years old felt like that. o.O

But you're on sick twisted person. You should get gelp.

If not... You are just making all this up.

why are u personally attacking her? just b/c u dont understand her problem?

tlr online
15-12-07, 23:01
Shameful. Since when do we attach or lynch people in distress? Even if the cry for help was not genuine, the author still needs someone to talk to. This post has been closed to prevent further misuse.

To the author of this thread. I recommend finding someone (perhaps a family member or friend?) to talk to.