PDA

View Full Version : About Nokia N95?? Any ideas...

Tthe Spirit
16-12-07, 07:54
I want to update my n95 firmware...but i heard it can only be updated using the nokia software updater...i used it but the size is too much(110mb)and my conxn is slow so it may take 2 days to finish ...so that means i should leave my phone connected and that's impossibe cuz if the cnxn is off that means my phone will be damaged....so is there anyway i can download the firmware separatley and then update my phone....???

Necromanser
16-12-07, 07:56
I think you can download the update from the nokia site.

myrmaad
16-12-07, 08:29
I want to update my n95 firmware...but i heard it can only be updated using the nokia software updater...i used it but the size is too much(110mb)and my conxn is slow so it may take 2 days to finish ...so that means i should leave my phone connected and that's impossibe cuz if the cnxn is off that means my phone will be damaged....so is there anyway i can download the firmware separatley and then update my phone....???

Can you get a high speed connection at a friend's, the library, or an internet cafe? If you can get a high speed connection anywhere, use a flashdrive or a pen drive, to save the file to, then transfer the file to your home computer later and install from there.