PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider comics?

Lara Lover
16-12-07, 20:57
Does anyone buy these? Can you tell me some info on these? I'm looking to buy some. I've found some on eBay but was hoping there was somewhere else I purchase them from.

:wve:

scion05
16-12-07, 21:01
Im suprised they still even make them lol :p

Mona Sax
16-12-07, 21:10
^ They don't, not anymore. Not at the moment, at least.

Lara Lover, what would you like to know? If you're looking for places to buy them, try the yellow pages for local comic book stores. Most of them are able to order books for you, too. Ordering online is usually cheaper, but you'll have to do the digging by yourself. I'd say they're the best choice if you already know what you're looking for. Amazon is always a good start, as are midtowncomics.com or milehighcomics.com. Topcowstore.com (the publisher) also has lots of TR books, but it's more expensive.

Lara Lover
16-12-07, 21:10
^ They don't, not anymore. Not at the moment, at least.

Lara Lover, what would you like to know? If you're looking for places to buy them, try the yellow pages for local comic book stores. Most of them are able to order books for you, too. Ordering online is usually cheaper, but you'll have to do the digging by yourself. I'd say they're the best choice if you already know what you're looking for. Amazon is always a good start, as are midtowncomics.com or milehighcomics.com. Topcowstore.com (the publisher) also has lots of TR books, but it's more expensive.

Oh, wow. Thanks! :tmb: Do you know how many books and comics there are? :wve:

sallyboy44
16-12-07, 21:11
i have this one book,the tomb raider compendium.It has every single lara croft comic in there.The comics are kinda cool,but the game is sooooo much better.They sell a lot in zapp comics.try there

James_Rutland
16-12-07, 21:12
Im suprised they still even make them lol :p

They don't. I was lucky to get some thick graphic novels of TR on ebay. :) They are great, they live upto the game very well, exept Lara has a habit of kissing other men.. Or them seducing her. :yik:

Lara Lover
16-12-07, 21:13
i have this one book,the tomb raider compendium.It has every single lara croft comic in there.The comics are kinda cool,but the game is sooooo much better.They sell a lot in zapp comics.try there

Is this the one? :wve: LINK (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tomb-Raider-Compendium-v/dp/1582408033/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197839494&sr=8-2)

Twilight
16-12-07, 21:13
They don't. I was lucky to get some thick graphic novels of TR on ebay. :) They are great, they live upto the game very well, exept Lara has a habit of kissing other men.. Or them seducing her. :yik:

lol. i guess the comics, movie, and games are all different universes.

sallyboy44
16-12-07, 21:14
yep thats the one!

sallyboy44
16-12-07, 21:15
Is this the one? :wve: LINK (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tomb-Raider-Compendium-v/dp/1582408033/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197839494&sr=8-2)

yeah its that one

Mona Sax
16-12-07, 21:18
Oh, wow. Thanks! :tmb: Do you know how many books and comics there are? :wve:
All in all, about 80 (50 of those are part of the main series, which is collected in the Compendium sallyboy44 mentioned, the rest are one-shots, mini-series and crossovers). Plus tons of collected editions and variant covers.

Complete list (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/comic/index.html)

Soma Holiday
16-12-07, 21:30
If you just want the comics to enjoy the stories, look into the Tankoban novels. Their have been 5 released so far, and each has 10 comics in it. They are laid out like a Manga, and are only 10 bucks a piece. I've got them all but the last one. Their fun. :D

But they aren't colored, so...