PDA

View Full Version : Nip/Tuck

remote91
18-12-07, 00:49
http://i14.************/6k5edk0.jpg

Does anyone else think this drama series is absolutely perfect? I've been sky+ing almost every episode recently and I have become addicted to this wonderfully dark show. Who else loves Nip/Tuck?

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-12-07, 00:58
Oh man. You don't know of my absolute OBSESSION with this show. I'm definitely addicted. It's the best show on television, hands-down. Have you seen any of the current fifth season yet? It's CRAZY!

remote91
18-12-07, 01:00
I havent! I've seen season 1, 3 and 4. I plan on getting all the box sets soon. I cant wait :D They are taking their time over here in the UK to show season 5 *evil eyes*

Legends
18-12-07, 01:05
I love this show, and I have to give Alyssa credit for that. I haven't seen anything of season 5 yet, but I am going to very soon, and from what I've read, the show never stops surprising!

Earthcane
18-12-07, 01:07
Isnt he the dude who plays Dr. Doom in Fantastic 4? (Lolz :D)

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-12-07, 01:07
I havent! I've seen season 1, 3 and 4. I plan on getting all the box sets soon. I cant wait :D They are taking their time over here in the UK to show season 5 *evil eyes*

Awww! That sucks. I know you'll love it. Very very shocking/heartbreaking yet still has those classic hilarious moments in there as well. Season 5's definitely my favorite season, by far.

remote91
18-12-07, 01:11
Awww! That sucks. I know you'll love it. Very very shocking/heartbreaking yet still has those classic hilarious moments in there as well. Season 5's definitely my favorite season, by far.
:eek: You got me all excited now! I love all the drama, Julia by far has to be my favourite character and I've read she returns in season 5 with her girlfriend! I love the episode with the plane crash in season 3, Joely Richardson is a great actress :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-12-07, 01:17
:eek: You got me all excited now! I love all the drama, Julia by far has to be my favourite character and I've read she returns in season 5 with her girlfriend! I love the episode with the plane crash in season 3, Joely Richardson is a great actress :D

Noooo :vlol: don't get me wrong, Joely is a fantastic actress, but the character of Julia sorta... Annoys me? My favorite character is definitely Kimber... *Points to avvie* :D

remote91
18-12-07, 01:20
Oh my god I just realised it was Kimber! Lol. She is also a great character, I prefer her when she was with Christian though than when she got together with Matt.

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-12-07, 01:35
Oh my god I just realised it was Kimber! Lol. She is also a great character, I prefer her when she was with Christian though than when she got together with Matt.

Lol, well then in that case, all I can say is: just wait!

Necromanser
18-12-07, 01:40
Watched the first and second seasons,loved em.Too bad they aren't on the air anymore.

Lenochka
18-12-07, 02:13
Not a big fan of Nip/tickle... Though i do watch on occasion just to watch Julian's semi-nude scenes X.X

Earthcane
18-12-07, 02:33
I loved the episodes with Famke Jansenn. She is awsome :cln:

Antonio
18-12-07, 08:08
Yeah I watch that show but I not big fan and did you know Rhona Mitra was in that show acting as cop. If you not you don't know what you miss!
Isnt he the dude who plays Dr. Doom in Fantastic 4? (Lolz :D)
Yes his I notice when I first time I saw a show.

tr_mitch
18-12-07, 11:42
I read an article in a paper with a picture of Julia in bed with another woman. :yik: Is this true?

Antonio
18-12-07, 11:47
I read an article in a paper with a picture of Julia in bed with another woman. :yik: Is this true?

:eek:YOU JOKING! This show is twisted then I imagined.

remote91
18-12-07, 21:30
Yeah I heard Julia starts experimenting and then begins to date another woman :p

I really cant wait! I watched the finale of season 3 last night with the carver being revealed. That episode is television GOLD, as is the one with Momma Boone, that one nearly had me crying.

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-12-07, 22:19

Yes... It's true. And don't get me started on how lame I think that whole storyline's turning out to be. :vlol:

Tomb Raider Master
18-12-07, 23:01
One of my favorite shows! :tmb:

Alex Fly
19-12-07, 11:02
I love watching this show, one of my favorite as well. Can't wait to see the next season ! :tmb: