18-12-07, 19:09
You got one? Post it. :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/CK80AZTSOT64

scion05
18-12-07, 19:10
Can i ask, how exactly do u obtain things off a wishlist :confused:

laracroft2122
18-12-07, 19:11
No. I don't use Amazon all that much, but I might now.

Thanks for posting Grace. :)

Geck-o-Lizard
18-12-07, 19:13
Can i ask, how exactly do u obtain things off a wishlist :confused:

Haven't got the faintest idea. :p I just use mine to keep track of the books/movies/games I want to get at some point in time, and wipe them off the list when I get them. I don't use Amazon at all except for this nifty feature.

Mad Tony
18-12-07, 19:14
V for Vendetta? I thought you would've got that by now considering how much of a fan you are. :p

scion05
18-12-07, 19:18
Haven't got the faintest idea. :p I just use mine to keep track of the books/movies/games I want to get at some point in time, and wipe them off the list when I get them. I don't use Amazon at all except for this nifty feature.

Ahhh, i was thinking, you're not hinting at someone buying you something on their are you ? :mis:

Night Crawler
18-12-07, 19:20
I thought wishlists were there so that people might offer to buy you the stuff on there lol, it's kind of like begging!

clairelovestlc
18-12-07, 19:22
its a good idea for xmas, weddings, birthdays, your kids birthdays.

Kids for example, you can put everything on there they have asked for, and granny and grampa, uncle bob etc can see jr's wish list and buy from it. once they have bought something off the list its removed so this way Jr gets what they want. Freinds and family dont have to spend ages trying to decide what to buy and you dont end up with 2 of anything!

Geck-o-Lizard
18-12-07, 19:22
Well I don't want anyone here to buy me so much as a peanut, lol. I just thought it'd be interesting to see what other folk have on theirs, since they tend to be miles longer than the Christmas wishlists we'd type out here. :p If you're like me, you sit down and spend an hour thinking up all the possible things you might ever want, and adding them. :vlol:

Ben - it was a choice between the comic and the movie and tbh, the comic's miles better. :D

Mad Tony
18-12-07, 19:27
Ben - it was a choice between the comic and the movie and tbh, the comic's miles better. :DMight have to buy the comic sometime :)

Oh, and there's no way I'm making a wishlist. There'd be too many things to list. :p

Geck-o-Lizard
18-12-07, 19:28
Well, Amazon's hard drives are probably big enough even for the greediest amongst us. :p

Greenkey2
18-12-07, 19:38
My wishlist...

* Heaven's Mirror (book)
* The Dresden Files: White Knight (book)
* The Joy of Writing Sex (book ;))
* Children of Dune (DVD)
* The Fountain (soundtrack)
* Hulk (soundtrack)
* Apocalypto (soundtrack)
* Terminator 2 (soundtrack)
* House of Flying Daggers (soundtrack)
* Planet Earth (soundtrack)
* Superman Returns (soundtrack)
* War of the Worlds (soundtrack)
* Spiderman (soundtrack)
* Legend of Zorro (soundtrack)
* Memoirs of a Geisha (soundtrack)
* Schindler's List (soundtrack)

Me like soundtracks :D :cln: Some of these have been on since 2002 :vlol:

scion05
18-12-07, 19:40
*Checks Bank Balance*

Can't help you there :p

Geck-o-Lizard
18-12-07, 19:45
Jenni - if you like movie soundtracks you should check out this (http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/index.php) - it's an internet radio station that plays movie soundtracks & lets you request tracks. I found it a couple of days ago. :D

Thorir
18-12-07, 20:44
I want some Dior Homme sunglasses. :cool:

IŽll just have to buy them myself, though...

Voni
18-12-07, 21:39
I'd post mine but I've been bought stuff from it for Christmas, so I don't want to ruin the suprise by seeing what's missing! Also, I'm on my dad's laptop and it won't let anyone log into their accounts for some odd reason...

Necromanser
19-12-07, 06:21
My wishlist...

* Children of Dune (DVD)

You a fan of dune?

I dont have an AMzon wishlist,didn't even know a thing liek this even existed before you mentioned it.

Cochrane
19-12-07, 07:07
Mine is rather short, but if you're interested: https://www.amazon.de/gp/registry/wishlist/1F490VVBGQJA6/

By the way, why doesn't Amazon automatically delete the items on there that I bought from them later?

Greenkey2
19-12-07, 10:17
Jenni - if you like movie soundtracks you should check out this (http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/index.php) - it's an internet radio station that plays movie soundtracks & lets you request tracks. I found it a couple of days ago. :D

Cool! :jmp: Thanks Grace :tmb: :hug:

You a fan of dune?

Yes, though I've only read the original novel, The Road to Dune (a mixed bag of deleted chapters and background) and seen the David Lynch film.

I'd really like to explore more of the Dune saga, and then Mark (Mr Burns) pointed me in the direction of this spin-off series :whi: It took about 30 seconds after hearing the soundtrack and seeing the trailer for me to add it to my wishlist :D

@ Cochrane: no, I don't think items are removed from your wishlist once you've bought them (at least, this is what happens on the UK site). I think they remain on your wishlist indefinitely until you manually remove them.

Necromanser
19-12-07, 10:23
The original novels are one of the most intresting books I've evr read but it gets very unimaginative and boring after the children of dune book,I recommen you read prelude to dune.The movie that was made in 2000 was more faithful to the book than the one made by David Lynch.BTW the children of dune miniseries also includes the second book.