PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Christmas Tooneys!

Naz2000
18-12-07, 19:20
Okay so it is almost Christmas here in England and every music channel is swarming with christmas songs:DWhoooh....but if you had to pick your most Christmassy song, what would it be??

Mine would probably have to be "The Fairytale Of New York"....second would be Bonnie M "Mary's Child"

tomblover
18-12-07, 19:22
Err, Feliz Navidad. :vlol:

tr_mitch
18-12-07, 19:23
I think every single Christmas song now gets on my nerves if I'm honest, espeically that fairy tale of New York one.... Baa Humbug!

Mad Tony
18-12-07, 19:32
I think every single Christmas song now gets on my nerves if I'm honest, espeically that fairy tale of New York one.... Baa Humbug!I don't hate all Christmas songs, but that one definitely annoys me.

I love some of the old classics Christmas songs. I Can't remember half of their names though. :p

xcrushterx
18-12-07, 19:34
On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me - a partridge in a pear tree.
On the second.... and so on and so forth :p

The 12 days of Christmas rocks! :D

Angel_14
18-12-07, 19:42
"Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away... this year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special..."

Seriously, they keep playing this and it got stuck in my head XD

PoetOfTheLife
18-12-07, 19:44
Jingle bells,jingle bells...:jmp:

tomblover
18-12-07, 19:50
"Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away... this year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special..."

Seriously, they keep playing this and it got stuck in my head XD Ugh, it's stuck in mine as well and George Michael is a great musician and all, but it SUCKS! :mad:

Sedge
18-12-07, 21:01
I'm more into more melancholy, old Finnish Christmas songs, they're very peaceful and touching. :)

Can't stand most of the over-cheerful carols personally, to be honest.

Angelus
18-12-07, 21:06
Snow is fallin', all around me. Children playing, having fun. It's the season, love and understaaaaanding. Merry Christmas, everyone!

:D