PDA

View Full Version : santuary of the scion fish drawing? (wii version)

Pooh Bear
18-12-07, 20:16
Has anyone else had trouble with drawing the fish in the sand, i've been at it for 2 days now and can't get it right to save my life.
Anyone know where i can get a screenshot of what its supoosed to look like.

Ward Dragon
18-12-07, 20:21
Is this helpful?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzOF-Tvqh3k

Pooh Bear
18-12-07, 20:43
Yes, thankyou for that. I wont have chance to test it till later though

NightWish
18-12-07, 21:31
Aw the wii version looks so awesome! BTW in that vid I didnt saw a fish?! :confused:

IceColdLaraCroft
18-12-07, 21:51
wtf? the Wii is SO much easier LOL Do you know how long it took some of us to figure that bloody spin puzzle out? lol

Ward Dragon
18-12-07, 22:01
@NightWish: at 1:38 in the video, the tracing looks kind of like a fish (I think:p)

wtf? the Wii is SO much easier LOL Do you know how long it took some of us to figure that bloody spin puzzle out? lol

I've done it two or three times and I'm still not sure exactly how I ended up solving it :whi:

TRexbait
18-12-07, 22:25
@NightWish: at 1:38 in the video, the tracing looks kind of like a fish (I think:p)

I've done it two or three times and I'm still not sure exactly how I ended up solving it :whi:
Same here.:o

Likay
18-12-07, 22:31
This is the worst puzzle in the whole tr series. lol (now i'm don't mean the wii-version). Don't know how it is for others but my mind was wrinkled inside out trying to figure it out. In the end i ended up just turning, turning, turning :hea: :hea: :hea: :hea: until suddenly, voila... hehehe

cheers

silver_wolf
18-12-07, 22:41
Aw the wii version looks so awesome! BTW in that vid I didnt saw a fish?! :confused:
I think they meant the cartouche

dinahcat
19-12-07, 13:24
Hope my video works! What you DON'T SEE is that I had to do the stupid fish drawing 5 times before it took. I edited those out!!! :D

And honestly, I found the circle one on the other side harder...

Best of luck! Feel free to PM me if you need help!

Pooh Bear
20-12-07, 10:41
That was your video, it worked brilliant thanks! What i was doing was drawing the entire fish rather than with a gap in it at the front. Thanks again

Anung1989
20-12-07, 17:43
Wow, that was really Wiigenious.

*thinks of getting a Wii now*