PDA

View Full Version : Someones trying to outshine there sister...

Lenochka
19-12-07, 02:40
In shocking media coverage!

16-Year-Old Jamie Lynn Spears (Star of Nickelodeon's Zoey 101) Is Pregnant

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d127/otaku_tatu/1218_jamie_ok.jpg

A source tells us the interview, which hits stands tomorrow, is six pages and is on the record with Jamie Lynn and her mother. She tells the mag that the father is Casey Aldridge, who she has been dating for some time and first met at church. Brit's younger sister, star of Nick's "Zoey 101," says she's keeping the baby.

Sources tell us that she has not yet told her older sister. Well, she knows now.

UPDATE: Nickelodeon issued the following statement this afternoon: "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

Source: Foxnews.com & TMZ.com

I'm surprised a channel so kids oriented would be so calm about this. You would think they would have canned her ass. Anyways i was kind of thinking she was the only spears woman who still had a proper head on her sholdiers =/ Her mother is a crazy control freak, her sister brit is going through crazy times. I mean jeez, 16...

MiCkiZ88
19-12-07, 02:46
Meh.. what's so shocking about that? If she wants it and is happy then what's there to worry? She's not 14 or 15. Even though I disagree that people that yuong should be having babies. They are bound to destroy their youth that way. Well.. some. My step sis got her first baby at 17 and now has a second one. And she's still as wild as she used to be.

CAISACO
19-12-07, 02:48
Wow, she's having a baby?
Damn.

I could see if you really actually love someone and you know you will be with them forever, but people don't always know.

Camera Obscura
19-12-07, 02:48
Such a shame, she still has my respect regardless because so far she's been the most stable and normal Spears yet. I just hope Britney doesn't give her parenting advice. :pi:

xMiSsCrOfTx
19-12-07, 02:49
Surprise, surprise!

lara is mine
19-12-07, 03:04
this was going to happen eventually.....im not suprised

Quasimodo
19-12-07, 03:06
I think society's attitude toward teen sexuality and teen pregnancy only makes the problem worse.

Yuna´s Wish
19-12-07, 03:08
Unbelievable :p I mean, I don´t know anything about her personal life...but in the show (which I´ve watched 6 or 7 times) she wouldn´t get pregnant XD

Indiana Croft
19-12-07, 03:10
The only REALLY surprising thing about that article is Jamie Lynn's age. She's 16! She looks like she's 12. Her baby's daddy looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaay older. :vlol:

I knew she would eventually do something stupid :whi: Wow, was I right.

Aztek463
19-12-07, 03:15
It bugs me how whenever a teenager gets pregnant, the first reaction is "Oh, what a shame" "She threw her life away" etc... there are plenty of young mothers who go on to become awesome parents. *shakes head at society in general*

Limblifter
19-12-07, 03:18
Meh.. what's so shocking about that? If she wants it and is happy then what's there to worry? She's not 14 or 15.

Does a year really make it at all better?

MiCkiZ88
19-12-07, 03:23
Does a year really make it at all better?Well she isn't ''too'' young.. but she still is young. If you read my post well enough it would be clear that I'm personally against 'early teen' pregnancies. But if they are fine with it and can provide a good home for their babies, then fine by me.

Tomb Raider 5194
19-12-07, 03:46
:eek:

I don't really know what to say! :/

Melonie Tomb Raider
19-12-07, 03:49
Good grief, that's terrible!

And just to think... Mrs. Spears is writing a book about parenting... wow. Perhaps it's a "What Not to Do" type thing. :p

Necromanser
19-12-07, 03:52
Genetics is a destructive force,mark my words.

MeowMix07
19-12-07, 03:52
I don't know what to say about that... but I am thinking "its starting all over again."

Then again, who knows what'll happen.

Who the hell ever knows...

Andariel
19-12-07, 04:14
Has any teen mother ever heard of a condom?! They just go all the way; dumb and trashy.

Necromanser
19-12-07, 04:19
^^^

She's just trying to attract attention to herself IMO.

Quasimodo
19-12-07, 04:22
Has any teen mother ever heard of a condom?! They just go all the way; dumb and trashy.

Condoms can break. The only fool-proof birth control is abstinence. Safe sex should still be taught alongside abstinence so people know how to take care of themselves when they are ready to be sexually active -while accepting the risks and understanding the consequences when they do, imo.

Necromanser
19-12-07, 04:23
^^^
condoms are 80% safe aern't they?

Quasimodo
19-12-07, 04:28
^^^
condoms are 80% safe aern't they?

I don't know the exact percentage, but every woman I know who became sexually active at a young age -using condoms or not, experienced at least one unwanted pregnancy.

The effectiveness of condoms also depends if they're used correctly, of course. Either way condoms are not a 100% guarantee against pregnancy.

According to some of the articles floating around, Jamie Spears is 16 and her boyfriend is 19...sounds a bit iffy legal-wise, eh?

Andariel
19-12-07, 04:28
Well they still had sex, unprotected, so that doesn’t matter. Many teens today engage in sex no matter what people say about abstinence. The least they could do is use protection.

Necromanser
19-12-07, 04:30
^^

He could have had aids or another sexually transmiteed disease.

Twilight
19-12-07, 04:35
i was a bit surprised when i read that. seriously, sex at 16? and unprotected? tsk tsk.

Andariel
19-12-07, 04:37
I have no sympathy for fools.

GodOfLight
19-12-07, 04:48
wow... shes 16 and pregnant and they both met at church and are already having sex...

religious hypocrites :D

theyre both cute though... i wish all the best for them.

Melonie Tomb Raider
19-12-07, 04:58
Condoms can break. The only fool-proof birth control is abstinence. Safe sex should still be taught alongside abstinence so people know how to take care of themselves when they are ready to be sexually active -while accepting the risks and understanding the consequences when they do, imo.

I COMPLETELY agree. Very well said. :tmb:

Sir Croft
19-12-07, 05:00
It bugs me how whenever a teenager gets pregnant, the first reaction is "Oh, what a shame" "She threw her life away" etc... there are plenty of young mothers who go on to become awesome parents. *shakes head at society in general*

I completely agree!

Lenochka
19-12-07, 05:17
New little article by perezhilton xD

Isn’t This Illegal????

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d127/otaku_tatu/yup__oPt.jpg

It may be hard to believe, but Britney’s sixteen year old sister, Jamie Lynn Spears is definitely pregnant.

And that’s her live-in boyfriend, non-famous dude Casey Aldridge.

He’s 19.

She’s 16.

Isn’t that against some laws?????????

- Perezhilton.com

Like Quasimodo mentioned a few posts back, I doubt this is Legal xD Her man could get in some serious **** for getting a 16 year old preggerz.

Draco
19-12-07, 09:45
If they have parental consent...its legal.

Voni
19-12-07, 09:49
As the legal of consent is 18 in the states, should she really be making a big deal over this?

Necromanser
19-12-07, 09:53
If they have parental consent...its legal.
HAven't seen you in a long time.

There's tonnes of underage mothers out ther and I don't see what the bug deal is with this one,she isn't better than other people in the world and shouldn't be give anymore attention than the rest of us.

Lara.Jolie7
19-12-07, 09:54
I think is only a rumor

Acording these magazines Britney "had" 10000000.00000 Pregnancy

They say Britney get pregnanty in octubre, and now few weeks ago they say she is pregnant again, some weeks ago they say she lost the baby cuz the way she eat and the partys bla bla bla. Now they say is her syster

How to belive in it?

It's all to sell and i dont think she is pregnant.

**** THESE KIND OF MAGAZINES!

Lara.Jolie7
19-12-07, 09:56
And about her age
In Brazil it's ilegal when the parents (mother and father) are against

Greenkey2
19-12-07, 10:12
Lara.Jolie7, please use the edit post function rather than double posting :wve:

On topic:

I agree completely with Quasimodo. IF they really cared about each other that much, they'd be willing to wait until they were older before starting a family. What the **** is so difficult about birth control or, as others have said, saying 'no'? This isn't like underage drinking or smoking (which are bad enough), but to create an entirely new person when you're barely out of your own childhood is utterly, utterly wrong IMO.

That's the thing about having babies: No qualifications are required :rolleyes:

Voni
19-12-07, 10:17
I agree completely with Quasimodo. IF they really cared about each other that much, they'd be willing to wait until they were older before starting a family. What the **** is so difficult about birth control or, as others have said, saying 'no'? This isn't like underage drinking or smoking (which are bad enough), but to create an entirely new person when you're barely out of your own childhood is utterly, utterly wrong IMO.

That's the thing about having babies: No qualifications are required :rolleyes:

I agree totally, it's so irresponsible. I was talking about this with my friends the other day, as so many girls who we went to school with are now either pregnant or have several kids. Birth protection isn't that difficult to use, y'know!

Legends
19-12-07, 10:20
I hope she doesn't fall into the same trap as Britney did, lose her kids and shave her head kind of thing.. She is 16, it's insane! ...but again, this is the Spears family, clearly they are not virgins. :whi:

Paperdoll
19-12-07, 10:49
Eh a kid having a kid... what else is new.

Lara.Jolie7
19-12-07, 10:50
Lara.Jolie7, please use the edit post function rather than double posting :wve:

Sorry

I hope she doesn't fall into the same trap as Britney did, lose her kids and shave her head kind of thing.. She is 16, it's insane! ...but again, this is the Spears family, clearly they are not virgins. :whi:

Your comentary (IMO) was rude... Just because the virgin thing, she is just a kid she is not britney... We dont know what happen in her house, ppl say her mother try everything to win money using Britney and now her syster.
As Britney sing in "Why should i be sad" music, everyone says bad thing about kevin, like he was just with her cuz her money, she didnt belive and she lost a lot of friends. In the end she saw was all true. And to worst more, he get her money and her kids, she have more then 10 paparazis around her every day all she do is on papers next day.She dont have personal life, she dont know in who she can trust. That's a reason to cry, some cant handle it and try lot of bad things, she choose shave her head ... and what? she cant do that? Everyone judge a lot cus isnt ur life. She work since she was 17, travel a lot and dont have a lot of time to do what she want to.
She was the favorite from midia, so she become the favorite target...She saw how midia can be silly and false..is hard to live that way... she had her reason, if she make a mistake is cleary she learn the lesson...

Im Britney fan and i realy hate when ppl give ears to these magazines! When they try to judge her... She lost her privacy... Is easy to say "OMG look that hair!" Omg, Look that outfit" "Omg she is soo fat"... Everyone needs to look at the mirror some day... ppl dont get pictures of you everyday... u dont need to look fabulous everytime if u are not working or doing something important!
:mad:

About Britney syster

Well i want to see this magazine... If is that realy true (i dont think so)... WTF have in Jamie and britney's mom head? Go to a magazine and talk these thinks? They dont see whats happen to britney?

Paperdoll
19-12-07, 11:01
^It's not a matter of looking fabulous or not, it's a matter of having some ****ing common sense.

So she's had a hard time so far... right, many people go through that but did they do what she did? Including the relentless partying and, probably, drug abuse when she has two young children to take care of? Nope. Is it hard to work one's ass off and have no time for yourself? Very. I should know. But I didn't go shaving my hair off (which though was her choice, although a clear sign of a mental breakdown).

And as far as her looking fat or thin... it's her body really but at least if you're not looking your best... don't show up in world wide tv wearing a bikini and fishnets. There were so many outfits that she could've chosen that would've been sexy and would cover her body a bit more, but no. That's what people criticise IMO.

la-la-lara
19-12-07, 12:55
:yik:

Does he know? Cause if he does...I don't know where the world's heading too.
I'm so mean...

Grenade
19-12-07, 14:26
Well that was very unexpected!

interstellardave
19-12-07, 14:27
She should have learned from her sisters' mistakes and kept those panties on!

VonCroy360
19-12-07, 14:59
And just to think... Mrs. Spears is writing a book about parenting... wow. Perhaps it's a "What Not to Do" type thing. :p

Her publicist announced today that the book is 'delayed indefinitely'. Guess it just doesn't make sense anymore. :D :p

IMO, she ruined what could have been a nice teen life and career. She obviously wants to keep the baby, so it's her bussiness. I just think not many teens are capable of being parents. Hopefully she won't ask her big sister for any help. :rolleyes:

Alex Fly
19-12-07, 15:23
She's so young, but I hope things will go well with her kid and that she will assume her responsabilities.

RAID
19-12-07, 15:27
She should have learned from her sisters' mistakes and kept those panties on!
It runs in the family.

Apofiss
19-12-07, 15:31
I hope she doesn't fall into the same trap as Britney did, lose her kids and shave her head kind of thing..
Jamie Lynn will possibly outclass her old sis at least twice as high, at least she should business wise :D

tombraider123
19-12-07, 16:36
IMO there is nothing wrong with having sex at 16 (that is the legal age here) but, they should have used protection, I doubt she ment to get pregnant.

Legend 4ever
19-12-07, 17:04
Wow, this is a shock. Though I am not surprised, young people are pretty wild and not really responsible nowadays.

Mad Tony
19-12-07, 17:07
Wow, this is a shock. Though I am not surprised, young people are pretty wild and not really responsible nowadays.I agree to an extent. However, not all young people like that. Me and most if not all of my friends aren't like that at all.

Legend 4ever
19-12-07, 17:09
I agree to an extent. However, not all young people like that. Me and most if not all of my friends aren't like that at all.

Of course, but here in Serbia we have many teens acting like that and I suppose it is like that everywhere in the world.

Jack Croft
19-12-07, 17:34
Oh well. I knew something like this would happen to her. At 16 though god! :( Least Britney was older.

Lavinder
19-12-07, 17:47

Ditto, some girls dreams are to have a baby not "experience" life before having a baby - with the right ammount of support and love, pregnancy at this age is acceptable. Afterall why would it be bioligically possible if it's so wrong?

scion05
19-12-07, 17:51
Well she shoulda kept her kecks on :wve:

Lavinder
19-12-07, 17:53
Well she shoulda kept her kecks on :wve:

On that note : Should of kept that penny between her knees :p

PoetOfTheLife
19-12-07, 17:55
She is so young.

Lenochka
19-12-07, 19:00
I think is only a rumor

Acording these magazines Britney "had" 10000000.00000 Pregnancy

I would normally agree... But OK magazine has a full interview with Jamie and her mother including new pics of jamie herself, Most likely a photoshoot for the article, And the magazine hits stands this week. This magazine isn't like the national enquirer (Running stories about oprah having a baby with justin timberlake and that kind of shizz xD ), So I'm thinking they wouldn't lie about something like this.

domina
19-12-07, 19:09
Ditto, some girls dreams are to have a baby not "experience" life before having a baby - with the right ammount of support and love, pregnancy at this age is acceptable. Afterall why would it be bioligically possible if it's so wrong?

It's biologically possible for some girls to be ready to have kids when they're eleven years old; that doesn't in any respect make it right. And dreams change. A lot. Even though I was considered a pretty responsible 16 year old, my dreams then aren't anywhere near my dreams now.

maximum_123
19-12-07, 19:09
I love Jamie-Lynn, her role in Zoey 101 (Ok, I watched it... >.<) Was great. I'm pretty happy for her but then disappointed at the same time I suppose. I wonder what Britney will say. Hire someone to murder the father? xD My best friend looks exactly like her but she's 13! Omg!

According to this ( http://www.cele*****y.com/4895/jamie_lynn_spears_is_not_pregnant_received_contrac eptive_advice_from_britney/ ) She's not pregnant...

Lmao! Here's Brit's Reply

"Use Condoms", Britney Replied

lita212
19-12-07, 19:21
so who cares wow shes 16 big deal if she wants a kid let her. its her life n who are we to judge. at the end of the day just coz ppl may not agree with it doesnt me jamie does. if this is the life she wants the she should be able to live it.
n i really think the title is outta order, its low and just wrong and we know jamie wouldnt do anything like that to outshine britney. she loves her sister too much for **** like that

Lavinder
19-12-07, 19:29
It's biologically possible for some girls to be ready to have kids when they're eleven years old; that doesn't in any respect make it right. And dreams change. A lot. Even though I was considered a pretty responsible 16 year old, my dreams then aren't anywhere near my dreams now.

It does not make it right, but why would it be possible if it was totally wrong?

I'm definately not saying that pregnancy at that age is a responsible thing to do, and myself would not even romance the thought of having a child at 16 (about a month till i'm 16) but it's all down to preferance. As I said, with the right amount of support and love, a child can be an amazing experience.

domina
19-12-07, 19:30
so who cares wow shes 16 big deal if she wants a kid let her. its her life n who are we to judge. at the end of the day just coz ppl may not agree with it doesnt me jamie does. if this is the life she wants the she should be able to live it.
n i really think the title is outta order, its low and just wrong and we know jamie wouldnt do anything like that to outshine britney. she loves her sister too much for **** like that

The problem with just letting her have a kid is that it's going to affect the child's life as well. In terms of finances, she probably has little to worry about, but Britney has little to worry about there as well and she still messed up royally.

But hey, if Jamie has the right to have a baby at this age, we have a right to judge. I don't see why people aren't allowed to express their distaste with situations just because it was someone's choice. That's silly. If people don't want to be judged, they should just cease existing because this is a fundamental and sometimes necessary part of life.

domina
19-12-07, 19:36
It does not make it right, but why would it be possible if it was totally wrong?

I'm definately not saying that pregnancy at that age is a responsible thing to do, and myself would not even romance the thought of having a child at 16 (about a month till i'm 16) but it's all down to preferance. As I said, with the right amount of support and love, a child can be an amazing experience.

The problem here is that we're applying morals to science, which by default has no morals. Our bodies are not biologically bond to these ideas of right and wrong. It's possible, not necessarily right or wrong, for a girl to be pregnant at the age of 11. It's possible for a girl to be impregnated by her own father. These are just possibilities. They are neither right nor wrong in terms of science.

But people, society, whatever are going to apply morals to these possibilities. And we have decided that on the whole, girls being pregnant at young ages or being impregnated by a male family member are wrong.

So kind of a roundabout answer to your question, but yes. Just because something is possible in science doesn't mean that it's not totally wrong in society.

Quasimodo
19-12-07, 19:38
/\ I was thinking the same thing Domina but it made me retch a little to try to type it. It's really too bad that nature matures our bodies before it matures our brains :rolleyes:

Lavinder
19-12-07, 19:51
The problem here is that we're applying morals to science, which by default has no morals. Our bodies are not biologically bond to these ideas of right and wrong. It's possible, not necessarily right or wrong, for a girl to be pregnant at the age of 11. It's possible for a girl to be impregnated by her own father. These are just possibilities. They are neither right nor wrong in terms of science.

But people, society, whatever are going to apply morals to these possibilities. And we have decided that on the whole, girls being pregnant at young ages or being impregnated by a male family member are wrong.

So kind of a roundabout answer to your question, but yes. Just because something is possible in science doesn't mean that it's not totally wrong in society.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here. If incest does occur, i'm not quite sure of this, but the children are born with difficulties or genetic problems - so therefore incest is wrong.

I'm not basing all my opinions on science, I'll state again for a third time, support from people while you're having a baby can make it much more easier.

Legends
19-12-07, 19:53
Your comentary (IMO) was rude... Just because the virgin thing, she is just a kid she is not britney... We dont know what happen in her house, ppl say her mother try everything to win money using Britney and now her syster.
Yes, she is just a kid, but Britney is even more of a kid than Jamie Lynn. For her to get pregnant at age 16 shows there's something seriously wrong going on in that house. You'd think Jamie would want to take care of her life when her sister is a disaster, but instead she just goes down the same path as Britney did... That isn't unfair, and it certainly isn't rude.

Cochrane
19-12-07, 20:00
To be honest, I didn't even know Britney had a younger sister. I'm pretty certain that she has the same feelings about me, so my opinion is rather irrelevant to the situation. Not that this has ever stopped me from giving it.

Yes, I agree it's a pretty bad idea for her to have a child at that age. But it's happened, and she doesn't want to change it, so all I can really do is hope that things still manage to make a positive turn. After all, everything failing isn't guaranteed.

BTW: Lavinder, your avatar, that's shinga, right?

Scottlee
19-12-07, 20:03
There's never a dull moment when the Spears are in town.

So Jamie Lyn is preggers at 16? She might think that's an improvement over Big Sis (who was at least 20ish when she got up the duff) but the Big Sis announcement was better because she'd been claiming she didn't believe in sex before marriage. However, the fact that Little Sis met the father at church is just too hilarious to contemplate.

Good luck to the "star" of Zoey111, or whatever the show is called, and good luck in the inevitable custody battle two years down the line.

Lavinder
19-12-07, 20:06
BTW: Lavinder, your avatar, that's shinga, right?

Yes :p.

lita212
19-12-07, 20:09
because your judging a person who ya dont even know. ya listen n read the news yet you dont know them so why judge. you wouldnt like it if i judged you for summit you did for the simple fact that i dont know u and all i know is you and your internet personality.

MrBear
19-12-07, 20:15
I could see if you really actually love someone and you know you will be with them forever, but people don't always know.

Make that 'never' :)

I've seen the most perfect couples fall apart.. truth is you never know.. but anyways, I respect if people want children so young, it definitely has its advantages.. but sometimes you can't stop wondering if people shouldn't've (I know, it looks weird, but I've seen an American writer use "shouldn't've" too :p) put more thought into the decision..

Grenade
19-12-07, 20:18
Brit was shocked actually.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00406/Britney_Spears_406882a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article600640.ece

MrBear
19-12-07, 20:20
^ :vlol: perhaps one should change one's avatar... :cln:

Grenade
19-12-07, 21:10
^ :vlol: perhaps one should change one's avatar... :cln:
LOL, I would but I just changed mine not too long ago. :p

tombfan91
19-12-07, 21:15
i'm happy for her. as long as she has love and support. that's all that really matters

Tomb Raider Master
19-12-07, 22:25
And I thought one ruined Spears was enough...

tranniversary119
19-12-07, 22:28
Something (dont know what) must run through the family.

silver_wolf
19-12-07, 22:50
not to offend or anything, but who cares??! Really, I never understood this obsession with meddling into "celebrity's" lives. What happened to the good old days when people who deserved stardom were celebrities, like Audrey Hepburn.

Angelus
19-12-07, 22:54

Besides, it should be "their".

jackali
19-12-07, 23:00
Besides, it should be "their".

Exactly, although the title would be more out of order if it was more like this "Trying there outshine to someones sister...":p

Angelus
19-12-07, 23:01
Exactly, although the title would be more out of order if it was more like this "Trying there outshine to someones sister...":p

:p

Why do people care if she's pregnant? It's none of our business. The only reason it's all over the news is because she's Britney's sister.

Woop Legend!
19-12-07, 23:56
OMFG I saw a pregnant lady, can be get a coverspread pleeease? ;)

I would love to meet the Spears, I think it would be so funny.

I can see it now, hair being shaved everywhere. Water broken left right and centre and their mother with her legs parted like the seas of Israel

Oh the vivid image puts me off women

Lenochka
20-12-07, 00:18
It's none of our business.

Sure it might not be, but she doesn't seem to mind making it our business... She sold the story to OK magazine and went to do a feature story and star on the cover of there latest issue on the matter. She is milking it, She is putting it out there... So therefor she really isn't asking for privacy or for us to stay out of her business.

Angelus
20-12-07, 00:27
Sure it might not be, but she doesn't seem to mind making it our business... She sold the story to OK magazine and went to do a feature story and star on the cover of there latest issue on the matter. She is milking it, She is putting it out there... So therefor she really isn't asking for privacy or for us to stay out of her business.

Why do people care?

Lenochka
20-12-07, 00:49
Why do people care?

Whats the meaning of life?
Some questions will just never be answered xD

I personally care because my cousins watch her show and look up to her. Its just kind of a strange thing to have her young fans find out this kind of stuff.

calico25
20-12-07, 04:14
you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but cant take the trailer park out of the girl.

Necromanser
20-12-07, 04:42
^^^^

Rofl :vlol:

Tthe Spirit
20-12-07, 05:26
I HATE THE SPEARS :smk: :smk:

danitiwa
20-12-07, 06:07
Yep, she's a flopper.

She'll flop after she's 20.

How does their mom live with herself?

And what's more idiotic is that they're basically saying: Teenage pregnancy is OK, kids! Cause Miss. Spears got herself knocked up, it's fine! Go ahead; lose your educational future. Take care of your "Baby Anabell" Or whatever.

Angelus
20-12-07, 10:27
Yep, she's a flopper.

She'll flop after she's 20.

How does their mom live with herself?

And what's more idiotic is that they're basically saying: Teenage pregnancy is OK, kids! Cause Miss. Spears got herself knocked up, it's fine! Go ahead; lose your educational future. Take care of your "Baby Anabell" Or whatever.

Yes, that's exactly what they're saying. :rolleyes:

Voni
20-12-07, 11:52
http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/ReallyHerkid128425617198505000.jpg

Necromanser
20-12-07, 12:04
The funniest oart here re the ad's that are at the top of teh page.

CuteKittenlol
20-12-07, 12:05
:p

Why do people care if she's pregnant? It's none of our business. The only reason it's all over the news is because she's Britney's sister.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Yeah, its stupid, but its her life so people shouldn't be so bothered about it. I don't think people should **** her off either, if she wants the baby then fine. Her problem, not anyone elses.

rowanlim
20-12-07, 12:20
dang...she's only 16!!! :p

I just hope the kid will become well-adjusted...i shudder to think how Britney's children will turn out :rolleyes:

Grenade
20-12-07, 15:53
Looks like Casey could be in trouble...

Jamie Lynn’s boyfriend could face rape charges. Yikes

http://www.heatworld.com/img/upload/500x400/1000025522.jpg

The fallout from Jamie Lynn Spears’ pregnancy gets even worse with news that her boyfriend could face statutory rape charges. If he’s convicted, Casey Aldridge, 19, could land himself in jail. Fox News has reported that if Nickelodeon star Jamie Lynn, 16, conceived in her homestate of Louisiana, it could be considered a felony, as the legal age of consent in the Southern state is 17. If aged 15 or 16, the other person involved must be no more than two years older for the act to be considered legal – Casey is three years older than Jamie Lynn. And if Jamie Lynn conceived in California, where she films her hit show Zoey 101, the law says anyone who has unlawful sex with a person under 18 – and is more than three years older – faces up to one year in jail.http://www.heatworld.com/Article/3727/Jamie+Lynn+Spears/Jamie+Lynn%e2%80%99s+boyfriend+could+face+rape+cha rges.+Yikes

rowanlim
20-12-07, 16:03
^oh dear...it just got blown way over the top :(

pEhouse
20-12-07, 16:33
Meh.. what's so shocking about that? If she wants it and is happy then what's there to worry? She's not 14 or 15. Even though I disagree that people that yuong should be having babies. They are bound to destroy their youth that way. Well.. some. My step sis got her first baby at 17 and now has a second one. And she's still as wild as she used to be.

lol I wonder what's the big difference between 15 and 16 tho? And is that a good thing that your sister is still as wild as she used to be? I don't know. As for me, I don't disapprove of teenage pregnancy because the girl is throwing her life away, it's much more that in most cases the girls are throwing their baby's life away.. the usual 16 yr old who is not a TV-star doesn't really have what it takes to take care of a baby's needs financially. A baby doesn't grow from just being loved. It needs to eat. It needs clothes. Do you know how fast babies grow?

wow... shes 16 and pregnant and they both met at church and are already having sex...

religious hypocrites :D

:vlol: my first thoughts exactly

And this last article here is the last prove I needed that teenage pregnancy is totally irresponsible. Now the father might even have to go to jail. I actually feel sorry for that girl. Someone said in here that preventions like condoms and birth control are unsafe and every girl they know was pregnant at least once, not trying to offend anyone, but it is the biggest bull to say something like this is normal... I'm glad to say that I have never been pregnant in my whole life, and I'm 21 years old. :wve:

ben croft
20-12-07, 16:56
http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/ReallyHerkid128425617198505000.jpg

That made my day. :D

Voni
20-12-07, 16:58
Someone said in here that preventions like condoms and birth control are unsafe and every girl they know was pregnant at least once, not trying to offend anyone, but it is the biggest bull to say something like this is normal... I'm glad to say that I have never been pregnant in my whole life, and I'm 21 years old. :wve:

Same here.

No birth control is 100% reliable, and I know people are always going to have underage sex, but honest to God, it's not hard to get hold of birth control. You can buy it in stores, you can get it from your doctor, or you can get it from a family planning clinic (for free, incidentally!). Clearly the issue here is that children just aren't being taught the consequences of unsafe sex. Maybe every 14 year old should be given one of those real life baby dolls for a week, the ones that scream at night and require 24 hour care. They'd sure think twice then!

interstellardave
20-12-07, 18:18
The fallout from Jamie Lynn Spears’ pregnancy gets even worse with news that her boyfriend could face statutory rape charges. If he’s convicted, Casey Aldridge, 19, could land himself in jail. Fox News has reported that if Nickelodeon star Jamie Lynn, 16, conceived in her homestate of Louisiana, it could be considered a felony, as the legal age of consent in the Southern state is 17. If aged 15 or 16, the other person involved must be no more than two years older for the act to be considered legal – Casey is three years older than Jamie Lynn. And if Jamie Lynn conceived in California, where she films her hit show Zoey 101, the law says anyone who has unlawful sex with a person under 18 – and is more than three years older – faces up to one year in jail.

RIDICULOUS! This is an example of the law being enforced in areas it ought not to be. This is clearly not a case of rape in any sense of the word. Anyone with any sense knows that a 16 girl can clearly--whether the law says so or not--consent to sex. This is her boyfriend, she hasn't said boo about him forcing himself on her, and yet he might have to go to jail?! Laws like these should not be enforced so rigidly IMO. Facts need to be looked at before proceeding to put a young man in jail. What, it's illegal and wrong for them to have sex one day and then, at midnight, they can? No, it just can't be that black-and-white.

in these arms
20-12-07, 18:33
My mate told me a 14 yr old in his class is pregnant.

Lenochka
20-12-07, 18:58
Apparently Brits mom was planning on releasing a parenting book in the near future :vlol: Unfortunatly it was pushed back for unknown reasons... I personally think they should can the book becasue who is going to want parenting advice from a woman who has a knocked up 16 year old and a daughter who just got her kids taken away and also is swinging around on a stripper pole in one of her latest videos xD

danitiwa
20-12-07, 19:09
My mate told me a 14 yr old in his class is pregnant.

It's possible. I know a member who had his kid at 14. :wve:

In the Middle Ages/Reneissance, girls were married off once they were 13 and impregnated.

danitiwa
20-12-07, 19:13
Yes, that's exactly what they're saying. :rolleyes:

It's amazing what people do to cover up their faults.

Sure, Casey made a big ol' mistake. But now she's influencing lots of kids to make the same mistake later on. :rolleyes:

BTW: Apologies for the double post. :S

Grenade
20-12-07, 19:29
Apparently Brits mom was planning on releasing a parenting book in the near future :vlol: Unfortunatly it was pushed back for unknown reasons...
Yeah someone already pointed it out earlier in this thread. :)

Camera Obscura
20-12-07, 19:41
So Casey is the one who could end up in jail because of "rape" even though both Jamie and him has sex of their own free will? Bull****. It takes two to tango.

Quasimodo
20-12-07, 20:14
Someone said in here that preventions like condoms and birth control are unsafe and every girl they know was pregnant at least once, not trying to offend anyone, but it is the biggest bull to say something like this is normal... I'm glad to say that I have never been pregnant in my whole life, and I'm 21 years old. :wve:

That's an exaggeration. I said that contraceptives aren't 100% successful every time, not that they're totally unsafe. Let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater, now ;)

I also wasn't saying that starting one's sex life in their teens inevitably leads to pregnancy, just that as far as I know the women I've known that made that choice had that consequence. I wouldn't go so far as to say that is the norm. :wve:

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-12-07, 20:19
It takes two to tango. So Casey is the one who could end up in jail because of "rape" even though both Jamie and him has sex of their own free will? Bull****.

It is ridiculous in a way; however, she's only 16 and he is 19, which is plenty old enough for him to know better. Of course she should have known better as well, but 16 is still very young, especially given the fact that she was so spoiled. Therefore, as the adult, the boyfriend should have been more responsible.

Honestly, this guy knows the laws, and he knew she was jailbate. He should have never went there in the first place, no matter how willing she was. Obviously he decided to take a risk with the law and sleep with this girl anyway. He did it to himself.

What if the girl was more like... 12? And what if she was willing? It doesn't matter, the guy knew the law, and he intentionally broke it. If punishment is enforced it's his own fault.

kryptonite23
21-12-07, 00:32
That's a heart breaker!! :tmb:
But that cannot be :o

Encore
21-12-07, 02:06

Most don't. That's the problem.

Necromanser
21-12-07, 04:49
Couldn't he have kept the sanke in the cage for 2 more years,I'm against underage sex and sex before marriage but it wouldn't have been as bad for her as it is now.He can get in jail for that.

Shark_Blade
21-12-07, 05:12
Was she really that desperate?

Shesh,at least she's responsible to take care of the baby. :/

rowanlim
21-12-07, 06:05
i agree with melonie, casey should know that it was against the law, if he goes to jail, i'd say he deserved it

i've nothing against premarital sex as long as the involved parties are ready & responsible for whatever consequences from their coupling...sigh...

danitiwa
21-12-07, 06:40
Was she really that desperate?

Shesh,at least she's responsible to take care of the baby. :/

Poor baby.
It is ridiculous in a way; however, she's only 16 and he is 19, which is plenty old enough for him to know better. Of course she should have known better as well, but 16 is still very young, especially given the fact that she was so spoiled. Therefore, as the adult, the boyfriend should have been more responsible.

Honestly, this guy knows the laws, and he knew she was jailbate. He should have never went there in the first place, no matter how willing she was. Obviously he decided to take a risk with the law and sleep with this girl anyway. He did it to himself.

What if the girl was more like... 12? And what if she was willing? It doesn't matter, the guy knew the law, and he intentionally broke it. If punishment is enforced it's his own fault.

You make a good point Mel.

rowanlim
21-12-07, 06:56
i read in the newspaper today that now people are blaming lynne spears (brit's mom) for not educating her girls about the birds & the bees...sounds abit ridiculous to me

the hooliganz
21-12-07, 08:11
Nickelodeon respects this, it's like they saying that it's alright to have underage sex and be pregnant. I'm ashamed.

People these days .... sheesh.

Betal
21-12-07, 08:15
Nickelodeon respects this, it's like they saying that it's alright to have underage sex and be pregnant. I'm ashamed.

She's 16. Underaged sex is with people under 15.

And I'm not against it. There's people who even are 15 and get pregnant. And they are great mothers.

Necromanser
21-12-07, 08:17
Under-aged means under 18.

CuteKittenlol
21-12-07, 08:17

Nah. She got pregnant at 16, so they can't really say she was having sex before she was 16 without proof...which I imagine would be damn hard to get :)

Betal
21-12-07, 08:19
Under-aged means under 18.

Maybe. But when you are 15 you are allowed to have sex.... With people who are over 18.

ajrich17901
21-12-07, 08:29
All i got to say is let the story rest she knew what she was doin i think it was a publicity stunt more than anything 4 months from now we'll hear she wasnt pregnet at all

interstellardave
21-12-07, 11:56
The problem here is there's the Law... then there's real human desires, and development... the 2 don't really coincide much at all. It's probably blashphemy to some but this whole "18" thing is an arbitrary number, that's all. To say a girl that's 16 doesn't know what she's doing (to the point where she's completely innocent), and a guy just two years older does (to the point where he's criminally liable) is a little stupid, and unfair, IMO. He's not all of a sudden detached from this girl he's probably known for years just because he passed the "magical" age of 18 and she hasn't yet! Face it: it's an arbitrary number; I still say the other facts of the case should matter more.

If someone forces themselves on another person, regardless of their ages, that should be a crime. If consent can reasonably be shown, likewise, it should be taken into account based on actually investigating the case and talking to the parties involved. Young girls (and boys) who have hit puberty know what they're doing--don't we all really know that? I mean, they know they have sexual desires and so they act upon them. Seriously, it's not the worst crime in the world is it? In fact, it's really not a crime IMO, regardless of what the Law says--unless someone is clearly forced into it. Yeah, pregnancy brings a whole other set of issues to the table but, really, is an 18 year old girl magically ready to have a baby either? No, not usually... I think society needs to reexamine this whole issue.

rowanlim
21-12-07, 12:11
The problem here is there's the Law... then there's real human desires, and development... the 2 don't really coincide much at all. It's probably blashphemy to some but this whole "18" thing is an arbitrary number, that's all. To say a girl that's 16 doesn't know what she's doing (to the point where she's completely innocent), and a guy just two years older does (to the point where he's criminally liable) is a little stupid, and unfair, IMO. He's not all of a sudden detached from this girl he's probably known for years just because he passed the "magical" age of 18 and she hasn't yet! Face it: it's an arbitrary number; I still say the other facts of the case should matter more.

If someone forces themselves on another person, regardless of their ages, that should be a crime. If consent can reasonably be shown, likewise, it should be taken into account based on actually investigating the case and talking to the parties involved. Young girls (and boys) who have hit puberty know what they're doing--don't we all really know that? I mean, they know they have sexual desires and so they act upon them. Seriously, it's not the worst crime in the world is it? In fact, it's really not a crime IMO, regardless of what the Law says--unless someone is clearly forced into it. Yeah, pregnancy brings a whole other set of issues to the table but, really, is an 18 year old girl magically ready to have a baby either? No, not usually... I think society needs to reexamine this whole issue.

i totally agree with you. people can't dictate when its a suitable age for guys & girls to have sex. i agree with you: if it's consensual, then it's not a crime. if its forced upon 1 side, then it should be punishable...its true, the government must re-evaluate their rules especially about sensitive issues like this.

anyhow, until they do, he still should be punished because he should know that its against the law, he was asking for trouble; you can't escape punishment by feigning ignorance of the law.

danitiwa
21-12-07, 12:30
She's 16. Underaged sex is with people under 15.

And I'm not against it. There's people who even are 15 and get pregnant. And they are great mothers.

Sex is all jolly as long as you use protection, but having a kid, weakening your chances to raise the child healthily or get a sturdy education is not ok with me at all. All though Casey is already stone rich, so I guess it doesn't matter: But now all the little girls that watch Zoey 101 or are a fan of hers will think: Casey did it! So can I! Who cares? My boyfriend loves me, he'll help me!

INTERMISSION: Five years later you're a single mother, waitress, always tired, working tripple shifts each day. :rolleyes:

pEhouse
21-12-07, 15:58
The latest posts remind me a bit of the Marco-case.. the (I think) 17 year old german boy who had sex with this 13 year old
british girl (sorry, forgot her name right now) but that's another topic and I don't wanna get into that.

That's an exaggeration. I said that contraceptives aren't 100% successful every time, not that they're totally unsafe. Let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater, now ;)

I also wasn't saying that starting one's sex life in their teens inevitably leads to pregnancy, just that as far as I know the women I've known that made that choice had that consequence. I wouldn't go so far as to say that is the norm. :wve:

I'm sorry then, I didn't have your post memorized word for word. To me it had sounded like "Abortion as contraception"-type thing. I apologize. But that's actually how a lot of young people feel .. "Oh well, if I get pregnant I can still have an abortion." Now I'm not totally against abortion, but that would be totally irresponsible and something I couldn't agree with.

Capt. Murphy
21-12-07, 16:56
This girl should've new if she had intercoarse with her boyfreind that sheed get pregnint. But why look at it leik its a bad thign? Like cracker jack with the carmel on the popcorn and peenuts, you can pig out on a hole bawks, if your not careful you mite chip a tuth on the prize in side. or worst yet, choke on it. The baby is like the prize in a cracker jack box.

Woah. That works on so many difernt levles.

Quasimodo
21-12-07, 17:32
"Well little Timmy, sex is like a box of Cracker Jacks..." :vlol:

Angelus
21-12-07, 18:37
It's amazing what people do to cover up their faults.

Sure, Casey made a big ol' mistake. But now she's influencing lots of kids to make the same mistake later on. :rolleyes:

BTW: Apologies for the double post. :S

What are you trying to say, Dani? If you have something to say then do so.

Yes, she's really influencing girls to get pregnant. "Jamie Lynn got pregnant at 16 y'all, that means you should too!"

Apparently Brits mom was planning on releasing a parenting book in the near future :vlol: Unfortunatly it was pushed back for unknown reasons... I personally think they should can the book becasue who is going to want parenting advice from a woman who has a knocked up 16 year old and a daughter who just got her kids taken away and also is swinging around on a stripper pole in one of her latest videos xD

:vlol: Very true!

Sex is all jolly as long as you use protection, but having a kid, weakening your chances to raise the child healthily or get a sturdy education is not ok with me at all. All though Casey is already stone rich, so I guess it doesn't matter: But now all the little girls that watch Zoey 101 or are a fan of hers will think: Casey did it! So can I! Who cares? My boyfriend loves me, he'll help me!

INTERMISSION: Five years later you're a single mother, waitress, always tired, working tripple shifts each day. :rolleyes:

Lots of girls get pregnant in their teens and can manage on their own. Casey and Jamie Lynn aren't alone; they've got the support of their friends and family.

And the intermission part of your post is stereotyping to the max.

TombFreak
21-12-07, 18:54
Well I think she should be taken off Zoey 101 because a couple months from now, kids will be seeind Jamie Lynn with a huge stomach. The younger ones are not a problem 'cause they think she just got fat. But the older kids ( like 12,13 ) will know she's pregnant. For some of these girls, Jamie Lynn is their role model and seeing her pregnant well, that can 'cause a lot of influence. Personally I don't give a damn what she does with her life....:(

ben_the_joka
21-12-07, 19:05
Pikey, just like her sister.

Scottlee
21-12-07, 19:07
Well I think she should be taken off Zoey 101 because a couple months from now, kids will be seeind Jamie Lynn with a huge stomach. The younger ones are not a problem 'cause they think she just got fat. But the older kids ( like 12,13 ) will know she's pregnant. For some of these girls, Jamie Lynn is their role model and seeing her pregnant well, that can 'cause a lot of influence. Personally I don't give a damn what she does with her life....:(

Some points..

- It will take more than 2 months for her to grow chubby.
- Most 11 year olds can tell a fat person from a pregnant person, especially when said person used to be as thin as a bamboo stick.
- Jamie Lynn isn't really anybody's Idol. That would just be kinda wrong.

TombFreak
21-12-07, 19:23
I'm just saying if any girl out there likes Jamie. And by little kids I meant like 7,8 year-olds, mybe even 6 year-olds.