PDA

View Full Version : How to confuse your roommate

Bumio
20-12-07, 18:41
How to confuse your roommate

ok, i was just surfing on the internet when i found this.... it made me so laugh, so i decided to share it with you guys :hug:

the site http://matt.simerson.net/humor/roommate.shtml

few quites that made me most laugh i think:

12. Every time you wake up, start yelling, "Oh, my God! Where the hell am I?!" and run around the room for a few minutes. Then go back to bed. If your roommate asks, say you don't know what he/she is talking about.

13. Draw a tiny, black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, "It's spreading, it's spreading."

18. Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon...."

23. Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.

35. Collect potatoes. Paint faces on them and give them names. Name one after your roommate. Separate your roommate's potato from the others. Wait a few days, and then bake your roommate's potato and eat it. Explain to your roommate, "He just didn't belong."

52. Scatter stuffed animals around the room. Put party hats on them. Play loud music. When your roommate walks in, turn off the music, take off the party hats, put away the stuffed animals, and say, "Well, it was fun while it lasted."

63. Buy a lamp. Tell your roommate it's a magic lamp, with a genie inside it. Spend a week thinking about what to wish for. At the end of the week, report that someone has released the genie from the lamp. Blame your roommate.

89. Drink lots of lemonade. Talk obnoxiously for hours about how much you love lemonade. Then, one day, paint your face yellow. From then on, complain about how much you hate lemonade.

:vlol:

Rivendell
20-12-07, 18:47

74. Leave memos on your roommate's bed that say things like, "I know what you did," and "Don't think you can fool me." Sign them in blood.

Bumio
20-12-07, 18:49
^ :vlol:

Rexie
20-12-07, 18:50
89. Drink lots of lemonade. Talk obnoxiously for hours about how much you love lemonade. Then, one day, paint your face yellow. From then on, complain about how much you hate lemonade.

16. Buy a Jack-In-The-Box. Every day, turn the handle until the clown pops out. Scream continuously for twenty minutes

29. Walk backwards all the time. Then pretend to trip and hurt yourself. Fake an injury and go through a long, painful recovery. Start walking backwards again.

45. Practice needlepoint every night. At one point, grab your thumb and scream, "Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Cry hysterically for a few minutes, and then go to bed. Sob and sniff all night.

59. Hit your roommate on the head with a brick. Claim that you were trying to kill a mosquito.

61. Instead of turning off the light switch, smash the light bulb with a hammer. Put a new bulb in the next day. Complain often about the cost of light bulbs.

74. Leave memos on your roommate's bed that say things like, "I know what you did," and "Don't think you can fool me." Sign them in blood.

81. Watch "Psycho" every day for a month. Then act excited every time your roommate goes to take a shower.

100. Put out a plate of cookies at night. Tell your roommate that they're for the Sandman. Take a bite out of one of the cookies while your roommate is asleep. The next morning, accuse your roommate of having bitten one of the cookies. If he/she tries to tell you the Sandman did it, insist that you know what the Sandman's teeth marks look like and that those are, in fact, not the Sandman's teeth marks. Grumble angrily and storm out of the room.

did it. :vlol: it was fun :vlol:

Jacen
20-12-07, 19:15
:vlol: Great list Bumio :D

danitiwa
20-12-07, 19:20
Some are a bit evil, and then again; they're all hilariously funny. :D :vlol:

Legend 4ever
20-12-07, 19:58
I love it. Really original.

Bumio
20-12-07, 20:50
im glad u enjoyed it :D a little laugh is always ok :D

Betal
20-12-07, 20:53
I hate sites like these. Now I want to try some of these things.:pi:

Still very funny though.:D

spikejones
20-12-07, 21:45
sounds like a good way to get your :cen: kicked. Or loose your roommate. Probably both.

Beanz
20-12-07, 22:21
Lol, might try some on my mum :D

kryptonite23
21-12-07, 00:19
Those are quite helpful!! :tmb: :vlol:

coolezpunk
21-12-07, 03:47
Haha, that's hilarious! :vlol: Especially # 18, my fave!

Those a really "special" ways of getting rid of your roommates... :mis:

Mr.Burns
21-12-07, 03:52
The place: my university dorm room.
The time: Senior year, a Thursday, 130AM
The scenario: My roommate was fast asleep. I awoke with an idea, an evil yet wonderful idea.
The plan: Got up very quietly, crept over to where my roommate was a sleep, got a gurgle in my throat and spoke into his ear..."My preciousssss." just like Gollum.
The result: an angry roommate who couldn't go to sleep for the rest of the night. :D

gotha-666
21-12-07, 03:55
hilarious :vlol:

Necromanser
21-12-07, 03:55
^^^^

You told me about that once.
I did a similar thing in camp where I went up to the person on the lower bunk and started breathing like Vader.

Conway
21-12-07, 03:56
So random and odd! Thanks for sharing, Bumio.

Shark_Blade
21-12-07, 05:19
:vlol: My goodness that was hillarious.

rowanlim
21-12-07, 06:02
haha :vlol:

i'm going to try it out hahahaha :mis:

Bumio
21-12-07, 12:28
The scenario: My roommate was fast asleep. I awoke with an idea, an evil yet wonderful idea.
The plan: Got up very quietly, crept over to where my roommate was a sleep, got a gurgle in my throat and spoke into his ear..."My preciousssss." just like Gollum.
The result: an angry roommate who couldn't go to sleep for the rest of the night. :D
LOL :vlol:

rowanlim
21-12-07, 12:48
hahaha i'm so going to try them heheheh :vlol: :mis:

Bumio
21-12-07, 12:51
hahaha i'm so going to try them heheheh :vlol: :mis:
good way to loose a nice friendship :vlol: :D

rowanlim
21-12-07, 13:00
good way to loose a nice friendship :vlol: :D

i'm already weird...hahaha :vlol:

she knows i sleep talk, she caught me in action...you'd think after running my mouth day & night, i'd take a break & sleep but NOOOO :vlol:

Fish.
21-12-07, 13:47

This shouldn't be called "How To Confuse Your Roommate". It should be called by it's more proper name, "How To Make Your Roommate Think You Are Special". ;)

Still very funny! Made me LOL. :vlol:

Nannonxyay
21-12-07, 14:01
49. Sit in front of a chess board for hours, saying nothing, doing nothing. Then, look up and say, "I think this game goes a lot faster with two players."

70. Buy a watermelon. Draw a face on it and give it a name. Ask your roommate if the watermelon can sleep in his/her bed. If your roommate says no, drop the watermelon out the window. Make it look like a suicide. Say nasty things about your roommate at the funeral.

72. Drink a cup of coffee every morning. When you finish it, gnaw on the mug for about ten minutes. Then, look at your roommate, immediately put the mug away, and quickly leave the room.

78. Set up about twenty plants in an organized formation. When your roommate walks in, pretend to be in the middle of delivering a speech to the plants. Whisper to them, "We'll continue this later," while eyeing your roommate suspiciously.

82. Wear a paper hat. Every time your roommate walks in, say, "Welcome to McDonalds, can I take your... Oh, it's just you." Take off the hat, sit, and pout.

87. As soon as your roommate turns the light off at night, begin singing famous operas as loud as you can. When your roommate turns on the light, look around and pretend to be confused.

:vlol: Oh my god, 49 is hilarious. :vlol:

Mr.Burns
21-12-07, 14:47

This shouldn't be called "How To Confuse Your Roommate". It should be called by it's more proper name, "How To Make Your Roommate Think You Are Special". ;)

Still very funny! Made me LOL. :vlol:

It was one of the many little things I did to him as revenge for catching him and his girlfriend...having relations while I was asleep once.

lillyc
21-12-07, 14:49
They're hilarious!!!:vlol::vlol::vlol: