PDA

View Full Version : skateboarding challenge, wish me luck! ^^

gotha-666
21-12-07, 03:50
ellow there everyone,

i live in the UAE, and i was just viewing rage's site [skateboarding site]
and they said that they will have a competition 2day and 2morrow, so i already have a skateboard, but it kinda sucks, so im gonna go to rage and buy a new one, but the thing is that im not really good at tricks :p so when i come back from dubai festival city, ill just wash and stuff and go to practice until i get ****** up :D, cz i planned to go 2morrow, and its awesome ^^, so wish me luck with practicing, maybe ill do good stuff and be cool at the challenge! :D im sooo excited :jmp: ps. [maybe im the only girl :cen:] lol.
love youuuhh everyone =]

Camera Obscura
21-12-07, 03:53
Good luck! Skateboarding seems hard but it pays off in the end when you're pulling off sick tricks (especially if you're a girl because many guys find that attractive). Don't wear yourself out though! :tmb:

coolezpunk
21-12-07, 03:56
Good luck! :tmb: I'm glad to hear that there are other girls who skateboard as well, like me! :)

Anyways, I'm sure it will turn out OK or better than expected. At my first skateboarding competition, I had mixed emotions of 10% nervousness and 90% excitedness! The other competitors were so :cen: good! But I turned out to be in 2nd place! Not bad for a 1st competition, eh?

But anyways, good luck, and have a blast! :tmb:

gotha-666
21-12-07, 03:57
thanks alot guys u made me happy and less nervious :D

gotha-666
21-12-07, 03:58
Good luck! Skateboarding seems hard but it pays off in the end when you're pulling off sick tricks (especially if you're a girl because many guys find that attractive). Don't wear yourself out though! :tmb:

why?? :whi:

Necromanser
21-12-07, 04:02
Surely you know how to use the [edit] buton by now?

Good luck.

nick-xx
21-12-07, 04:14
good luck to you, just be careful ok :)?

gotha-666
21-12-07, 04:19
good luck to you, just be careful ok :)?

lol dont worry about me, my bones are really hard, i practice hitting my head really hard on the table or somethin and i dont get hurt, i dont feel anything, i think ill try to play the turntables like shawn crahan and sid wilson from slipknot :p, and i already fell, it was kinda funny, i was goin too fast, i couldnt balance, and i was kinda leaning forward, and then i went flying forward, and landed on the stomach, but i cracked my neck lol, it was a tiny one, and then the skateboard hit me :vlol: it didnt hurt me though :D THANX EVERYONE!!! :jmp:

erosan
21-12-07, 05:10
why?? :whi:

Because you don't see many girls skateboarding those days

spikejones
21-12-07, 05:36
good luck. also heres my view why us guys like girls who are into extreme sports:

Duh! were guys - we've got the best of both worlds in one package!

rowanlim
21-12-07, 05:44
good luck girl! all the best! be focused & careful! :tmb: :wve:

star girl
21-12-07, 06:03
Be careful - when I was seven I broke my two permanent front teeth in a scooteer incident........ Dont ask the details... :eek:

kryptonite23
21-12-07, 08:43
Good Luck and Be Cool!!! :cln:

gotha-666
21-12-07, 22:41
ive got bad news everyone, the competetion is cancelled :(
im sooo maaadd !!! :cen: !!!

Lavinder
21-12-07, 22:49
Awh, I was so looking forward to telling you to "break a leg" :mis:.

oocladableeblah
21-12-07, 23:01
Edit woops didn't see it was cancelled, they aren't rescheduling?, I think it's cool when girls skateboard. Probably because there aren't many of them. :)

thecentaur
21-12-07, 23:12
i wish you the best of luck! :D

star-dust
21-12-07, 23:18
I wish you the best of luck! :)

coolezpunk
22-12-07, 00:11
ive got bad news everyone, the competetion is cancelled :(
im sooo maaadd !!! :cen: !!!

What?! That's bullcrap! Why did they cancel it? :(

NemesisxAngelus
22-12-07, 00:14
Good luck :)

edit: ah I see it's cancelled.

gotha-666
22-12-07, 00:16
What?! That's bullcrap! Why did they cancel it? :(

i dont knoowww :cen: !!!

gotha-666
22-12-07, 03:35
umm.... can a mod close this thread and make a poll saying: do u love skateboarding/x-games?

answers:

1. yes! x-games and skating is my LIFE!
2. nooooo! im afraid of skating! i may break/already broke a bone =(
3. im not intrested in them.

EDIT: meh, i dont think the poll is worthing.... i just want a mod to close this thread :D

Necromanser
22-12-07, 03:36
Send a pm to a mod and please use the EDIT button.

Mr.Burns
22-12-07, 03:58
Seeing as how this thread has run it's course, I will indeed be closing this. Gotha, even though this is your thread, you have been warned about spamming and double posting. You're on very thin ice.

Closed.