PDA

View Full Version : Someone please close this thread!

TheEveningStar
18-05-04, 23:39
Deleted by TheEveningStar

[ 28. September 2004, 17:54: Message edited by: TheEveningStar ]

swimfanc42tr
19-05-04, 00:18
Oh dear... :(

RobBo
19-05-04, 00:25
Sooner or later...eventually, someone is going to hit on the bright idea that maybe sitting down and talking to these people might just be more effective than trying to kill or humiliate them.

Flipper1987
19-05-04, 01:00
Originally posted by RobBo:
Sooner or later...eventually, someone is going to hit on the bright idea that maybe sitting down and talking to these people might just be more effective than trying to kill or humiliate them.I feel that would be a tragic mistake. Terrorist thugs, like Al-Qaeda, only understand power, violence, & bloodshed. These aren't pointy-headed intellectuals looking to create a world of love & peace for all of mankind. They aren't looking for someone to give them a hug & "feel their pain". They (Al-Qaeda especially) are looking to enslave the Middle East, & ultimately the world, with their form of radical Islam. Just look at the terrorist utopia created in Afghanistan & administered by the Taliban before the U.S.-led coalition went in there in 2001. Al-Qaeda wanted to see that form of totalitarian/terrorist/radical Islamic state spread to other regions.

Besides, any attempt to sit & chat with these terrorists would be viewed as a weakness by them & would most-likely encourage them to keep up with their murderous activities

FLIPPER.

RobBo
19-05-04, 01:08
The world once thought that of the IRA and SinnFein. If you are being attacked, is it not reasonable to ask a few questions rather than blindly fuelling the fire?

TheEveningStar
19-05-04, 01:15
I just hope that it doesn't happen, because then USA will attack hard, and we could even get in a WW3. :(

Flipper1987
19-05-04, 02:18
The world once thought that of the IRA and SinnFein. If you are being attacked, is it not reasonable to ask a few questions rather than blindly fuelling the fire?That is true RobBo, but the goal of the IRA & the goal of terrorist organizations like Al-Qaeda are completely different. The IRA's activities were localized while Al-Qaeda is international. The IRA weren't radical religious ideologues like Al-Qaeda, & the IRA (through Sinn Fein) ultimately looked for a diplomatic solution. Al Qaeda doesn't seek any peaceful solution except for total submission by their perceived enemies, & we know that is not going to happen.

By the way, if you did cut a deal with a terrorist organization like Al-Qaeda, could you trust them? I don't think any civilized country would, even in the Middle East.

FLIPPER

Draco
19-05-04, 10:59
Sooner or later...eventually, someone is going to hit on the bright idea that maybe sitting down and talking to these people might just be more effective than trying to kill or humiliate them.Appeasement dun work

SpArKy
19-05-04, 15:13
Originally posted by TheEveningStar:
I just hope that it doesn't happen, because then USA will attack hard, and we could even get in a WW3. :( I am affraid with the way things are going, there is no doubt there will be another world war, with the middle east being the main reason, it is innevitable i'm affrid. Because they simply cannot live along side by side, its all about power!

nikos
19-05-04, 15:39
sorry for repeating my post,but i think its wellmatched with this threat!
"unfortunately a bloody vicious circle has start in iraq [and all muslim countries around], since many years!
we all are involved with this[not because we like it ofcource] and the knightmare of all this, is that most us will be the future innocent victims!
the end of it is seems to be extremely difficult,and not so soon!
the problem of the west now it's not sandam,or bin laden,but the wild with anger simple people they saw their family lost or humiliated,their country invaded,and nobody will convice them that all these happens because of their own good!
they are very poor ,uneducated,hopeless,and they will one by one a bomb against everyone of us,innocents or not!
now even if bin laden will be arrested or dead[i hope so],they will continue to do things like this!
unfortunately mr bush and blair even if they have the good will to stop terrorism,they just open the goatskin of aelos[god of the winds in ancient greece]!
lets god bless all the christian nation,but i feel that the knightmare don't even start yet!"

Codename47
26-09-04, 11:44
man doesnt this terrorism thing stop anywhere

[ 26. September 2004, 13:53: Message edited by: Codename47 ]

Hilter
26-09-04, 12:48
there should be more of Rob like ppl and less of brainwashed idiots like flippers in this world.....

oh yeah i dont remember USA preenting an solid evidence BEFORE going to war

it looks like flippers plays alot of Generals.....

Hilter
26-09-04, 12:49
there should be more of Rob like ppl and less of brainwashed idiots like flippers in this world.....

oh yeah i dont remember USA presenting any solid evidence BEFORE going to war

it looks like flippers plays alot of Generals.....

Flipper1987
26-09-04, 14:16
Hitler regurgitated:

oh yeah i dont remember USA presenting any solid evidence BEFORE going to war

it looks like flippers plays alot of Generals..... This coming from a person with the name "Hitler" :rolleyes:

FLIPPER

Joseph
26-09-04, 14:54
To be precise, the former speakers' nickname is H i l t e r . http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/c-3.gif

Flipper1987
27-09-04, 02:23
Originally posted by joseph:
To be precise, the former speakers' nickname is H i l t e r . http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/c-3.gif Whoops! Oh well, close enough! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

FLIPPER

Celli
27-09-04, 02:39
I think the problem lies within this.

Retired Lt. Gen. Patrick Hughes said in an Associated Press interview that America has gotten better at predicting and safeguarding itself against attacks since Sept. 11, 2001. But Hughes said he fears that new terrorists "are being made every single day on the streets of the Middle East."

You can't make any peaceful headway when they people you've occupied want you dead. Not to mention the embarassment of Abu Ghraib.

Hilter
27-09-04, 09:45
Originally posted by Flipper1987:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RobBo:
The world once thought that of the IRA and SinnFein. If you are being attacked, is it not reasonable to ask a few questions rather than blindly fuelling the fire?That is true RobBo, but the goal of the IRA & the goal of terrorist organizations like Al-Qaeda are completely different. The IRA's activities were localized while Al-Qaeda is international. The IRA weren't radical religious ideologues like Al-Qaeda, & the IRA (through Sinn Fein) ultimately looked for a diplomatic solution. Al Qaeda doesn't seek any peaceful solution except for total submission by their perceived enemies, & we know that is not going to happen.

By the way, if you did cut a deal with a terrorist organization like Al-Qaeda, could you trust them? I don't think any civilized country would, even in the Middle East.

FLIPPER</font>[/QUOTE]...100% brainwashed american

that nick was mis-spelled delib http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/c-2.gif so that any ultra sensitive mod wouldnt ban me...i think flipper is well aware of western laws regarding names......

where i live....before 9/11 all newspapers had nothing but good words for the T++++++ govt...but after that everything changed....no one is allowed to defend them as the US threatens them with their so called "terrorism pact"(whatever its called)(either you are with us or with them)...so where is freedom of speech now??

and remember all those A/V tapes and information that you are getting is often changed/censored to mislead the public....

would you be dumb enough to hear the news from german radio stations during WWII.....
are you dumb enough to believe that the hijackers left behind manuals etc before going.....

it was the US/UN who turned their faces....The Taliban controlled 90% of the country and still had no UN seat whereas the Rabbani government controlled only 10% of the Afghanistani territory and was a member of UN, even worse the Rabbani government was communist.

so it was the US who started first, so you cant blame ppl who are defending themselves......

and as for laws if you believe that there are no perfect set of laws then you contradict your own religion (unless u dont believe in God)

anyway, it was the US who started first, so you cant blame ppl who are defending themselves......

to mod : lets see for how long can you tolerate freedom of speech....

Joseph
27-09-04, 10:04
Originally posted by Hilter:
to mod : lets see for how long can you tolerate freedom of speech....As long as it's a fair discussion and not conflicting with our Terms an Conditions (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=faq#item-30) ... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/c-3.gif

Flipper1987
27-09-04, 23:27
Hilter proclaimed

...100% brainwashed americanSo let me get this straight...I present a clear, accurate account of the differences between Al-Qaeda & Sinn Fein, & this Hilter offers NOTHING factual or coherent to counter this & I'm the one who is "brainwashed?" :rolleyes:

i think flipper is well aware of western laws regarding names......
What the heck does that mean? We have laws about names here in the democratic, liberty-filled west?

and remember all those A/V tapes and information that you are getting is often changed/censored to mislead the public....
Wow you are sadly misled! We have 3 national broadcast news organizations (NBC,CBS,ABC) & 3 major news cable networks (CNN,FOX,MSNBC) who happen to be competing fiercely with each other for viewers, & you are suggesting that there's a massive, coordinated conspiracy among all of them to mislead the American public? I'm afraid you have mistaken the U.S. for Saddam's Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, China, & other totalitarian regimes that control the media.

Where are you from again?

it was the US/UN who turned their faces....The Taliban controlled 90% of the country and still had no UN seat whereas the Rabbani government controlled only 10% of the Afghanistani territory and was a member of UN, even worse the Rabbani government was communist.

so it was the US who started first, so you cant blame ppl who are defending themselves......

anyway, it was the US who started first, so you cant blame ppl who are defending themselves......
Sadly you live in a world where 9/11 has not entered your conscience. Also, how in the world can you defend the former Taliban government in Afghanistan? Don't tell me that you are completely ignorant of the massive atrocities performed there? Have you forgetten that the Taliban & Al-Qaeda (you know, the 9/11 perps) were all chummy with each other in Afghanistan? All of this is established fact & is unquestioned.

Or has the entire civilized world been misled? Apparently those who challenge or disagree with you are "brainwashed?" How sad.

lets see for how long can you tolerate freedom of speech.... Tolerating freedom of speech is not the problem here....tolerating your ignorant blather is the problem.

FLIPPER

[ 28. September 2004, 01:12: Message edited by: Flipper1987 ]

TheEveningStar
28-09-04, 00:04
WOW! my threads really come back from the dead...although i'm not sure if this one came back in a good way...may be it should have stayed dead...can some one kill this thread? joseph? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif :D

Codename47
28-09-04, 11:40
if i was hil-ter i wouldnt reply

CIA-FBI-M16 or M15 (i don't know) might be watching

TheEveningStar
28-09-04, 12:47
would you all please stop it. This is a friendly forum not a forum that you can come and look for fights. Please I'm warning you, if you keep being like that you might get ban. Please stop it. try to be friendly.

[ 28. September 2004, 13:47: Message edited by: TheEveningStar ]

Hilter
28-09-04, 12:52
I present a clear, accurate account of the differences between Al-Qaeda & Sinn Fein
excuse me....but those "clear, accurate accounts" are wrong...the Taliban did try to reach a

diplomatic solution

The Taliban ambassador to Pakistan, Abdul Salam Zaeef said in a press conference on Friday

September 21 that, "It has angered Muslims of the world and can plunge the whole region into a

crisis. We are ready to cooperate if we are shown evidence. If American agencies are bent on

putting the blame on bin Laden, then they won't be able to catch the real culprits."

Taliban dont like to seek diplomatics solution huh?

Ameer ul Momaneen, Mullah Omar also made it clear that if the U.S. still chose to fight

unnecessarily, the Taliban would retaliate. "Let America be assured that war in Afghanistan is

not a picnic," he said, explaining that Afghanistan had never tried to create problems with

America. "We have held talks in the present and the past with U.S. governments several times, and

we are ready for more talks. If they choose otherwise, they are looking for an endless war that

will burn America and America only. When America doesn't choose a peaceful way out of this and

chooses war and confrontation, she only is responsible for the consequences."

We have laws about names here in the democratic, liberty-filled west?names like Hitler are thought to be offending to jews and therefore banned

We have 3 national broadcast news organizations (NBC,CBS,ABC) & 3 major news cable

networks (CNN,FOX,MSNBC) bla bla blathen i wonder why BBC's av tapes last longer in speech than CNN's

I'm afraid you have mistaken the U.S. for Saddam's Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Cuba,

China, & other totalitarian regimes that control the mediawhen a big country like China can control media, why cant the US, your answers lie in your

statements.....CONCENTRATE BOY!!

Where are you from again?here we go again, you americans, like always, judge by background or appearances...

Don't tell me that you are completely ignorant of the massive atrocities performed

there? Have you forgetten that the Taliban & Al-Qaeda (you know, the 9/11 perps) were all chummy

with each other in Afghanistan?oh now i understand what you mean by facts, repeating all the **** you have seen on TV....i dont

recall any atrocities...for one thing Afganistan was a playground for various warlords (many of

those THUGS are now in interm govt.)

so the US was on a war with Taliban, then you have a place with lots of dead bodies in

afganistan, and it is clearly known who did it (warlords), and you as an intelligence chief have

the job of convincing americans how bad the Taliban are....hmmm i wonder what will you do next.

A list of some of the atrocities committed by the tribes and those in power, before the arrival

of the Taliban may be found at the following link:

[http://www.institute-for-afghan-studies.org/dev_xyz/hr/ai_1994_annual.htm#2. Political

background]

wait a minute can YOU tell me exaclty why the US was on war with the Taliban in the first

place?....give me one reason...not some **** like becoz they were terrorists....it wasnt

obviously becoz of the atrocities....gimme on reason...then i will continue..throwing all that

**** at me with no single clear point shows how brainwashed YOU are....

you americans think that that stupid man faced Christiane Ammanpour actually entered Taliban

territory...even if she did.....she had $$ in an imensely poor region...so any afgan up for

acting for a few bucks???

for me the Taliban were honorable men, not like those thug from Northern Alliance, flipper, did

you accidently change your channel when the news of "Northern Alliance soldiers looting the

capital city upon its capture" was being shown

HERE IS A PROFILE OF AMERICA'S SO CALLED ALLIES IN THE FIGHT AGAINST "EVIL"

and before 9/11
Osama bin Laden declared in an interview with CNN that: "IF ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS AND ALL BRITISH

CITIZENS ARE WILLING OR SUPPORTING TO KILL ALL IRAQI CIVILIANS THEN ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS AND ALL

BRITISH CITIZENS DESERVE THE SAME THING OR TO BE KILLED". But CNN cut the IF-statement and kept

the declaration of war against all US and British citizens. Besides: He has repeatedly declared

that he makes war only against soldiers, never against civilians.

it up to you [slipper] and other who are reading this to decide.....dont read about the Taliban

in books which have covers of "Taliban guys killing girl" kinda stuff [and we though americans

were not that stupid]

i think the BRITISH female journalist wrote a book about the Taliban

the web is the worst place for information.....dont just start to hate Islam and Muslims just

becoz you come across some sites [intelligence cough] that say killing innocent ppl is allowed

i wont be posting anymore becoz of the above reasons

Hilter
28-09-04, 12:52
I present a clear, accurate account of the differences between Al-Qaeda & Sinn Fein
excuse me....but those "clear, accurate accounts" are wrong...the Taliban did try to reach a

diplomatic solution

The Taliban ambassador to Pakistan, Abdul Salam Zaeef said in a press conference on Friday

September 21 that, "It has angered Muslims of the world and can plunge the whole region into a

crisis. We are ready to cooperate if we are shown evidence. If American agencies are bent on

putting the blame on bin Laden, then they won't be able to catch the real culprits."

Taliban dont like to seek diplomatics solution huh?

Ameer ul Momaneen, Mullah Omar also made it clear that if the U.S. still chose to fight

unnecessarily, the Taliban would retaliate. "Let America be assured that war in Afghanistan is

not a picnic," he said, explaining that Afghanistan had never tried to create problems with

America. "We have held talks in the present and the past with U.S. governments several times, and

we are ready for more talks. If they choose otherwise, they are looking for an endless war that

will burn America and America only. When America doesn't choose a peaceful way out of this and

chooses war and confrontation, she only is responsible for the consequences."

We have laws about names here in the democratic, liberty-filled west?names like Hitler are thought to be offending to jews and therefore banned

We have 3 national broadcast news organizations (NBC,CBS,ABC) & 3 major news cable

networks (CNN,FOX,MSNBC) bla bla blathen i wonder why BBC's av tapes last longer in speech than CNN's

I'm afraid you have mistaken the U.S. for Saddam's Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Cuba,

China, & other totalitarian regimes that control the mediawhen a big country like China can control media, why cant the US, your answers lie in your

statements.....CONCENTRATE BOY!!

Where are you from again?here we go again, you americans, like always, judge by background or appearances...

Don't tell me that you are completely ignorant of the massive atrocities performed

there? Have you forgetten that the Taliban & Al-Qaeda (you know, the 9/11 perps) were all chummy

with each other in Afghanistan?oh now i understand what you mean by facts, repeating all the **** you have seen on TV....i dont

recall any atrocities...for one thing Afganistan was a playground for various warlords (many of

those THUGS are now in interm govt.)

so the US was on a war with Taliban, then you have a place with lots of dead bodies in

afganistan, and it is clearly known who did it (warlords), and you as an intelligence chief have

the job of convincing americans how bad the Taliban are....hmmm i wonder what will you do next.

A list of some of the atrocities committed by the tribes and those in power, before the arrival

of the Taliban may be found at the following link:

[http://www.institute-for-afghan-studies.org/dev_xyz/hr/ai_1994_annual.htm#2. Political

background]

wait a minute can YOU tell me exaclty why the US was on war with the Taliban in the first

place?....give me one reason...not some **** like becoz they were terrorists....it wasnt

obviously becoz of the atrocities....gimme on reason...then i will continue..throwing all that

**** at me with no single clear point shows how brainwashed YOU are....

you americans think that that stupid man faced Christiane Ammanpour actually entered Taliban

territory...even if she did.....she had $$ in an imensely poor region...so any afgan up for

acting for a few bucks???

for me the Taliban were honorable men, not like those thug from Northern Alliance, flipper, did

you accidently change your channel when the news of "Northern Alliance soldiers looting the

capital city upon its capture" was being shown

HERE IS A PROFILE OF AMERICA'S SO CALLED ALLIES IN THE FIGHT AGAINST "EVIL"

and before 9/11
Osama bin Laden declared in an interview with CNN that: "IF ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS AND ALL BRITISH

CITIZENS ARE WILLING OR SUPPORTING TO KILL ALL IRAQI CIVILIANS THEN ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS AND ALL

BRITISH CITIZENS DESERVE THE SAME THING OR TO BE KILLED". But CNN cut the IF-statement and kept

the declaration of war against all US and British citizens. Besides: He has repeatedly declared

that he makes war only against soldiers, never against civilians.

it up to you [slipper] and other who are reading this to decide.....dont read about the Taliban

in books which have covers of "Taliban guys killing girl" kinda stuff [and we though americans

were not that stupid]

i think the BRITISH female journalist wrote a book about the Taliban

the web is the worst place for information.....dont just start to hate Islam and Muslims just

becoz you come across some sites [intelligence cough] that say killing innocent ppl is allowed

i wont be posting anymore becoz of the above reasons

Nicky
28-09-04, 13:19
Calm down, people. This thread is too old (May 2004! :rolleyes: ), and the news it offered had to do with that time.

No need to push anyone to the limits. This is a friendly warning, btw.

Peace, please!

[ 28. September 2004, 14:22: Message edited by: Nicky ]

Flipper1987
28-09-04, 14:16
This thread should be retitled: "Hilter comes unhinged."

Hilter, your rants & anti-western propaganda are becoming tiresome.

wait a minute can YOU tell me exaclty why the US was on war with the Taliban in the first As I said before, 9/11 has not entered your conscience.

Your absolute refusal to recognize that Al-Qaeda, who had training bases in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan, was responsible for 9/11 (as well as other terrorist attacks against the U.S. during the 1990s) is beyond me. Your insistence that the Taliban were an innocent entity before they were killed and/or removed from power is amazing. You do know that the Taliban & Al-Qaeda worked together, don't you?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where are you from again?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here we go again, you americans, like always, judge by background or appearances...
You Americans? Now who again referred to me as a brainwashed American? Talking about judging someone by their background or appearance. You still have yet to answer the question on where you live. It's a simple question. :rolleyes:

becoz you come across some sites [intelligence cough] that say killing innocent ppl is allowedThis is a typical statement made by someone who has badly lost an argument. Please note that I didn't attack Islam; I said that Al-Qaeda represents a radical form of Islam. I also don't surf the web looking for anti-Islamic sites. You have an amazing talent of jumping to conclusions & making wide-eyed statements that have no basis in fact.

when a big country like China can control media, why cant the US, your answers lie in your statements.....CONCENTRATE BOY!!Yeah, you're comparing China to the U.S.? :eek: Try again later please

names like Hitler are thought to be offending to jews and therefore banned
OK! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif You are obviously not an expert on western culture.

for me the Taliban were honorable menThat says it all about Hilter. Of course, what do you expect from someone who based his screen name on Adolf Hitler. No wonder he likes the Taliban.

FLIPPER

[ 28. September 2004, 15:24: Message edited by: Flipper1987 ]

Flipper1987
28-09-04, 14:19
Originally posted by Nicky:
Calm down, people. This thread is too old (May 2004! :rolleyes: ), and the news it offered had to do with that time.

No need to push anyone to the limits. This is a friendly warning, btw.

Peace, please!&lt;-------- perfectly calm. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

FLIPPER

Codename47
28-09-04, 16:50
that woman Hil-ter keeps writing about

http://www.student-direct.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1194

and

http://forums.gawaher.com/index.php?s=a13e0db35a1d78d860f4ca7382e1d14b&showtopic=21241&st=0&#entry248051

and one nice interview

http://www.muslimuzbekistan.com/eng/ennews/2002/08/ennews27082002_2.html

interesting indeed

Codename47
30-09-04, 07:27
it is any interestin topeek

do you know what the french have to say for the pentagon attk :D

nice stories out there