PDA

View Full Version : A new lara story (forum game)

sallyboy44
22-12-07, 00:22
ok,i'm going to start a tomb raider story,and we can keep adding and adding until we come to an end

Rules:

1.Don't just add one word like "the" or "and".It MUST be at least 7 more words to add

2.Please repost the story so other story makers can see the story by looking at the last post

3.Have fun!

Lara wakes up in the middle of the night:

"huh?"lara questioned.What's that noise?

dizzydoil
22-12-07, 00:56
"huh?" Lara questioned. "What's that noise?" She began to speak again, but was

jackali
22-12-07, 00:58
...abruptly silenced by a bullet hitting the wall nearby, with this she sprang into action, drawing her trademark pistols and...

Little-Lara
22-12-07, 01:01
...abruptly silenced by a bullet hitting the wall nearby, with this she sprang into action, drawing her trademark pistols and...

..peaked around the corner hoping to catch a quick glimpse of the invader;...

...nothing there.

TombFreak
22-12-07, 01:07
But Lara sees her butler Winston being locked into the Freezer by another invader....

rowanlim
22-12-07, 04:59
...so she crept behind the assailant and she knocked him out cold

kryptonite23
22-12-07, 09:57
...she gave Winston something that will make his body warmer...

a_pok
22-12-07, 12:14
...and looked into the intruder's face, she was shocked to see a familiar face comming back to haunt her..

kryptonite23
22-12-07, 12:16
...in the forest when she was looking for some berries to...

tomblover
22-12-07, 12:38
...feed Winston with...

rowanlim
22-12-07, 13:01
winston refused the fruit and said "I NEED YOU"

:vlol:

Stig911
22-12-07, 15:27
Lara kicked him in the hips and Winston collapsed...

jackali
22-12-07, 15:43
...then the flashback continued as she noticed a shadow moving in and amongst the trees...

mizuno_suisei
22-12-07, 16:18
Shouldnt we just post the whole story together as we go?

"huh?" Lara questioned. "What's that noise?" She began to speak again, but was abruptly silenced by a bullet hitting the wall nearby, with this she sprang into action, drawing her trademark pistols and peaked around the corner hoping to catch a quick glimpse of the invader; But Lara sees her butler Winston being locked into the Freezer by another invader so she crept behind the assailant and she knocked him out cold she gave Winston something that will make his body warmer and looked into the intruder's face, she was shocked to see a familiar face comming back to haunt her in the forest when she was looking for some berries to feed Winston with winston refused the fruit and said "I NEED YOU" Lara kicked him in the hips and Winston collapsed then the flashback continued as she noticed a shadow moving in and amongst the trees, she then realised it was the Heart-less Hanging man from TRC.

sallyboy44
22-12-07, 18:23
"huh?" Lara questioned. "What's that noise?" She began to speak again, but was abruptly silenced by a bullet hitting the wall nearby, with this she sprang into action, drawing her trademark pistols and peaked around the corner hoping to catch a quick glimpse of the invader; But Lara sees her butler Winston being locked into the Freezer by another invader so she crept behind the assailant and she knocked him out cold she gave Winston something that will make his body warmer and looked into the intruder's face, she was shocked to see a familiar face comming back to haunt her in the forest when she was looking for some berries to feed Winston with winston refused the fruit and said "I NEED YOU" Lara kicked him in the hips and Winston collapsed then the flashback continued as she noticed a shadow moving in and amongst the trees, she then realised it was the Heart-less Hanging man from TRC.ShE held up her guns to him and said,"what are you doing here?"

rowanlim
23-12-07, 04:20
He replied "I came back from the dead for you, Lara...your beauty crosses even death"

kryptonite23
23-12-07, 10:55
Lara became confused for his actions that were very amusing...

rowanlim
23-12-07, 11:55
"huh?" Lara questioned. "What's that noise?" She began to speak again, but was abruptly silenced by a bullet hitting the wall nearby, with this she sprang into action, drawing her trademark pistols and peaked around the corner hoping to catch a quick glimpse of the invader; But Lara sees her butler Winston being locked into the Freezer by another invader so she crept behind the assailant and she knocked him out cold she gave Winston something that will make his body warmer and looked into the intruder's face, she was shocked to see a familiar face comming back to haunt her in the forest when she was looking for some berries to feed Winston with winston refused the fruit and said "I NEED YOU" Lara kicked him in the hips and Winston collapsed then the flashback continued as she noticed a shadow moving in and amongst the trees, she then realised it was the Heart-less Hanging man from TRC. She held up her guns to him and said,"what are you doing here?" He replied "I came back from the dead for you, Lara...your beauty crosses even death" Lara became confused for his actions that were very amusing, she assumed he had been traumatized by the earlier attack by the invaders

kryptonite23
23-12-07, 11:56
"huh?" Lara questioned. "What's that noise?" She began to speak again, but was abruptly silenced by a bullet hitting the wall nearby, with this she sprang into action, drawing her trademark pistols and peaked around the corner hoping to catch a quick glimpse of the invader; But Lara sees her butler Winston being locked into the Freezer by another invader so she crept behind the assailant and she knocked him out cold she gave Winston something that will make his body warmer and looked into the intruder's face, she was shocked to see a familiar face comming back to haunt her in the forest when she was looking for some berries to feed Winston with winston refused the fruit and said "I NEED YOU" Lara kicked him in the hips and Winston collapsed then the flashback continued as she noticed a shadow moving in and amongst the trees, she then realised it was the Heart-less Hanging man from TRC. She held up her guns to him and said,"what are you doing here?" He replied "I came back from the dead for you, Lara...your beauty crosses even death" Lara became confused for his actions that were very amusing, she assumed he had been traumatized by the earlier attack by the invaders who are really hungry because they were from a war

rowanlim
23-12-07, 12:08
"huh?" Lara questioned. "What's that noise?" She began to speak again, but was abruptly silenced by a bullet hitting the wall nearby, with this she sprang into action, drawing her trademark pistols and peaked around the corner hoping to catch a quick glimpse of the invader; But Lara sees her butler Winston being locked into the Freezer by another invader so she crept behind the assailant and she knocked him out cold she gave Winston something that will make his body warmer and looked into the intruder's face, she was shocked to see a familiar face comming back to haunt her in the forest when she was looking for some berries to feed Winston with winston refused the fruit and said "I NEED YOU" Lara kicked him in the hips and Winston collapsed then the flashback continued as she noticed a shadow moving in and amongst the trees, she then realised it was the Heart-less Hanging man from TRC. She held up her guns to him and said,"what are you doing here?" He replied "I came back from the dead for you, Lara...your beauty crosses even death" Lara became confused for his actions that were very amusing, she assumed he had been traumatized by the earlier attack by the invaders who are really hungry because they were from a war that raged between the lux veritatis & the cabal

sallyboy44
23-12-07, 17:06
huh?" Lara questioned. "What's that noise?" She began to speak again, but was abruptly silenced by a bullet hitting the wall nearby, with this she sprang into action, drawing her trademark pistols and peaked around the corner hoping to catch a quick glimpse of the invader; But Lara sees her butler Winston being locked into the Freezer by another invader so she crept behind the assailant and she knocked him out cold she gave Winston something that will make his body warmer and looked into the intruder's face, she was shocked to see a familiar face comming back to haunt her in the forest when she was looking for some berries to feed Winston with winston refused the fruit and said "I NEED YOU" Lara kicked him in the hips and Winston collapsed then the flashback continued as she noticed a shadow moving in and amongst the trees, she then realised it was the Heart-less Hanging man from TRC. She held up her guns to him and said,"what are you doing here?" He replied "I came back from the dead for you, Lara...your beauty crosses even death" Lara became confused for his actions that were very amusing, she assumed he had been traumatized by the earlier attack by the invaders who are really hungry because they were from a war that raged between the lux veritatis & the cabal."Any last words?"he asked."May I give lara a last cup of tea?"Winston asked.He opened the cap of the saucer.There was no tea,but 2 ammo-filled uzis!

rowanlim
24-12-07, 06:22
huh?" Lara questioned. "What's that noise?" She began to speak again, but was abruptly silenced by a bullet hitting the wall nearby, with this she sprang into action, drawing her trademark pistols and peaked around the corner hoping to catch a quick glimpse of the invader; But Lara sees her butler Winston being locked into the Freezer by another invader so she crept behind the assailant and she knocked him out cold she gave Winston something that will make his body warmer and looked into the intruder's face, she was shocked to see a familiar face comming back to haunt her in the forest when she was looking for some berries to feed Winston with winston refused the fruit and said "I NEED YOU" Lara kicked him in the hips and Winston collapsed then the flashback continued as she noticed a shadow moving in and amongst the trees, she then realised it was the Heart-less Hanging man from TRC. She held up her guns to him and said,"what are you doing here?" He replied "I came back from the dead for you, Lara...your beauty crosses even death" Lara became confused for his actions that were very amusing, she assumed he had been traumatized by the earlier attack by the invaders who are really hungry because they were from a war that raged between the lux veritatis & the cabal."Any last words?"he asked."May I give lara a last cup of tea?"Winston asked.He opened the cap of the saucer.There was no tea,but 2 ammo-filled uzis! He cleared his throat, picked them up & said "I see you've misplaced your...items"