PDA

View Full Version : If You Could Kill/Take Revenge From Someone, Who Would It Be?

gotha-666
22-12-07, 03:07
for me, its a mod on TRF that tottaly drives me mad and keeps on closing all of my threads :D lol.

and some ppl in school.

what about you guys?

EDIT: @Necromanser: I DONT NEED HELP, i mean many ppl hate other ppl, u know revenge has never been more sweet =)

Necromanser
22-12-07, 03:08
You need help.

Ilie_Fusarau
22-12-07, 03:17
You need help.

^^That is not true^^ ... hate and revenge is a part of the human emotions .. it is just that some think about it and ohers let themeselves driven by them .

Shark_Blade
22-12-07, 03:18
I don't feel any hatred at the moment, and it'll only turn you into someone you don't want to be.

yeah, maybe you need help. Revenge is not always the way, it's best to let it go and keep moving forward.

gotha-666
22-12-07, 03:18
^^That is not true^^ ... hate and revenge is a part of the human emotions .. it is just that some think about it and ohers let themeselves driven by them .

ohhh god FINALY! theres someone who understands me in the right way :D

Necromanser
22-12-07, 03:22
why does she have to sk other people who they want to kill for revenge,no one deserves to be killed for closing threads that are spam or for annoying you.

Mr.Burns
22-12-07, 03:26
If you have an issue with a moderator, please bring it to the attention of the super moderators or one of the administrators.

In either case, prepare for a trip...