PDA

View Full Version : What Characters from Tv/Films/Games/Shows do you hate but other people like?

Nannonxyay
22-12-07, 13:16
Basically what the title says. Are there any characters from a film, book, movie, game or Tv Show which you really despise yet other people seem to love. For me it's got to be Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club. I absolutely despise this character, mainly because she's the lead female who everyone seems to fall in love with, (Or so most fans believe.) I find her a typical, Mary Sue type character which people make up in fan fics of any Tv Show or anime. She's like just plain annoying.

Also I hate Near from Death Note. I hate the way fans think that him and Mello love each other. Come on, they despise each other. They're like enemies basically, fighting with each other to become L's heir. The only person possibly romantically involved with Mello is Matt. And still, that's only fan based.

I also despise most female lead roles who fall in love with the main male character. e.g: That girl from Transformers and basically every Bond girl. It is soo cliche! :mad:

What about you?

AmericanAssassin
22-12-07, 13:58
I hate absolutely every character on Family Guy and wish that it would get cancelled... :D

~*~Chloe~*~
22-12-07, 14:00
This isn't really a character but I hate Nicole Richie. What is she famous for?

Archetype
22-12-07, 14:26
This isn't really a character but I hate Nicole Richie. What is she famous for?

well simple life is a show so you could class her as a character as such.

Paris hilton for me, shes a waste of space.. just irritating.

Conway
22-12-07, 14:31
I really like Lana Lang (Smallville), but I don't get why people dislike her so badly.

DickDan
22-12-07, 14:38
I h8 homer simpson

Betal
22-12-07, 14:41
I h8 homer simpson

:O DIEE.....:p

I hate everyone in days of our lives. So ****ing annoying show.:hea:

Aurelien52
22-12-07, 14:46
Mickey Mouse...
I hate it :mad:

The Scion
22-12-07, 14:48
I like Amanda(TRL) but most everybody hates her :D

Laras Backpack
22-12-07, 14:49
I really like Lana Lang (Smallville), but I don't get why people dislike her so badly.

If you really want to know then try 'Television Without Pity'. Go onto their Smallville forum and look under Lana's thread. (I can send you a link if you can't find it) About 99.9% of people on that board hate her with the firey passion of one thousand suns however, they are usually always intelligent about it. They don't slam her and call her names or flame people that like her, but they do write in detail and with examples as to why they dislike her character. Every reason some people don't like Lana is in that thread. :wve:

My Personal Hates:

Lauren Reed from Alias Season 3- I used to loath her so much. I'm over it now but it'd still be a cold day in hell before I watch a movie or TV show staring Melissa George. No offense to her fans but I think she's talentless and vapid.
Lana Lang- I don't blame the actress that plays her (though I don't think she's a very good actor) but Lana Lang is at the top of the list to why the show isn't even half as good as it could be. Her suposed 'importance' to the Superman mythos is over-blown. In the comics she's just supposed to be his old flame and school friend but Smallville have put her on such a pedestal that it's hard to see Clark falling in love with Lois in the future since he's so obsessed with Lana. In an interview the show's creators actually say that Clark falls for Lois because he can't have Lana- seriously, the refer to Lois as if she's second best and not the love of Clark/Superman's life! How screwed up is that?? :eek: IMO Lana is a passive object that other characters worship and fight over. She's always in these boring love triangles, she gets a boyfriend but then begins to flirt with some one else to keep the tension going. I have no problem with the idea of her but I just really don't like what they've done to her. And if you read interviews from the show's creators you get the idea that they have this creepy obsession with how beautiful the actress is and they even went so far as to say that people who don't like Lana are just jealous of how pretty she is. O_o
Jeanne Benoit from NCIS (Tony's girlfriend from Season 4)- She's boring, she's whiny, she's passive-aggressive and for every scene that she was actually compelling (i.e. the scenes from the season 4 finale) there are about 4 that she's a pain in the ass (i.e. the rest of Season 4). In one episode she and Tony are on climbing wall as a fun date and she tells him that if he reaches the top first he gets to tell her that he loves her. When he gets to the top but doesn't do so she is upset. That's understandable but she then goes so far as to ignore his calls, sit at home and eat ice scream whilst listening to sad music in the dark! She actually wanted to back him into a corner to get him to admit his love. :rolleyes: The actress isn't bad but she's not great either. Basically if this character was replaced with a plank of wood that Michael Weatherly (who plays Tony) just acted around then the scenes would lose none of their entertainment value or emotion. In fact they might even be better, though the love scenes would be wierd :D
Ethan Hunt from the MI movies (played by Tom Cruise)- poser. ******. loser.

I can actually see a tend here- all of the female characters I hate are (IMHO) boring, badly acted love intrests who provide little or no substence for the show itself.

Rexie
22-12-07, 14:50
I hate The Simpsons.every character.And i like Zip and Alister.
I hate Kurtwit(apologize for all Kurtis fans again)
Orlando Bloom
Spiderman
South Park - I can't stand it
Samsung phones(wait,that doesint count)

And LORDI sucks big time.

remote91
22-12-07, 14:53
Lauren Reed from Alias Season 3- I used to loath her so much. I'm over it now but it'd still be a cold day in hell before I watch a movie or TV show staring Melissa George. No offense to her fans but I think she's talentless and vapid.
I didnt like her either, nor Sydney's sister in Alias season 3+, she was so irritating and added nothing to the show.

Oopise, dont know whats going on with the quote =\

~*~Chloe~*~
22-12-07, 14:55
I like Amelia in Legend. And Amanda. And Kurtis...Oh and Alistair and Zip.

Lara Croft Fan Joe
22-12-07, 14:59
I hate The Simpsons.every character.And i like Zip and Alister.
:yik: :yik: :yik: *falls off chair*

Laras Backpack
22-12-07, 15:00
Oh yes, and Alister and Zip can burn in hell too. I've said before why I hate them so I won't elaborate here, but seriously- they just suck. They really, really suck.

Necromanser
22-12-07, 15:00
Barney-He's such a reetard,I think people who watch it get their brain taken away bit by bit.
The whole cast of high school muscisl-thy're just plain annoying.

Vertigo
22-12-07, 15:06
I hate LOST. Boring, non-interesting, bad actors. Evangeline Lilly is annoying and Josh Holloway.... bleh...

remote91
22-12-07, 15:07
The whole cast of high school muscisl-thy're just plain annoying.
Agreed. They really do my head in, dancing around with starch white teeth and tans.

Forwen
22-12-07, 15:21
The Final Fantasy VII leading trio: Cloud, Aeris, Tifa. They are a part, albeit also a primary factor, of why I consider the hysteria surrounding FFVII to be completely misguided yet irritatingly logical. The whole threesome, plus Sephiroth, has been designed masterfully to hit the right note with the-then teenage boys: a strong, yet angsty and wistful juvenile with all the reasons to be angsty, free from mundane burdens (no parents, no roots), drowned in sorrows and yet, if he would only want to, he can turn to the world to be reassured that he is in fact invaluable to those around him. But he doesn't, playing a victim. And that's what teenagers want, no? To be understood and acknowledged in their misery. Above all, his character is partially blank - to let every individual emo fill the gaps with their own imagination.

In all this, Tifa and Aeris are just disposable ego-mongers. They cat-fight over him, pour amazement on him, are there whenever he needs them to (Tifa), and are basically someone our emo can shun and keep on emotional leash without penalty.

But that's not a failure yet is it? Most RPGs are ego-mongers after all. The failure of FFVII, however, is that it provides nothing more beyond it. If you don't fall in that trap, you'll have your suspension of disbelief bombarded with gaping holes in character development, nearly inexistent consistency and lack of reasoning behind characters' actions. I can see why FFVII is so appealing to a certain demographic - and that's why I can't get over the fact that for some it's enough to replace quality.

Other than that, Atton Rand. But not because he's a bad character, but exactly because he's so well written he can actually evoke genuine contempt in the player. Stupid b****rd.

Legend 4ever
22-12-07, 15:22
I hate LOST. Boring, non-interesting, bad actors. Evangeline Lilly is annoying and Josh Holloway.... bleh...

Me too. I have been trying to make myself like it, but it is impossible. I can't believe the show is ever in the same category and ranking with amazing shows such as Desperate Housewives and some more.

And I also hated 3rd Rock Form The Sun.

Conway
22-12-07, 15:24
If you really want to know then try 'Television Without Pity'. Go onto their Smallville forum and look under Lana's thread. (I can send you a link if you can't find it) About 99.9% of people on that board hate her with the firey passion of one thousand suns however, they are usually always intelligent about it. They don't slam her and call her names or flame people that like her, but they do write in detail and with examples as to why they dislike her character. Every reason some people don't like Lana is in that thread. :wve:

Lana Lang- I don't blame the actress that plays her (though I don't think she's a very good actor) but Lana Lang is at the top of the list to why the show isn't even half as good as it could be. Her suposed 'importance' to the Superman mythos is over-blown. In the comics she's just supposed to be his old flame and school friend but Smallville have put her on such a pedestal that it's hard to see Clark falling in love with Lois in the future since he's so obsessed with Lana. In an interview the show's creators actually say that Clark falls for Lois because he can't have Lana- seriously, the refer to Lois as if she's second best and not the love of Clark/Superman's life! How screwed up is that?? :eek: IMO Lana is a passive object that other characters worship and fight over. She's always in these boring love triangles, she gets a boyfriend but then begins to flirt with some one else to keep the tension going. I have no problem with the idea of her but I just really don't like what they've done to her. And if you read interviews from the show's creators you get the idea that they have this creepy obsession with how beautiful the actress is and they even went so far as to say that people who don't like Lana are just jealous of how pretty she is. O_o

I think I've read somewhere that Lana's character in Smallville is too much of a Mary Sue. And now that you mention it, on second that, maybe I'm just keen on Kristin Kreuk as opposed to the character she plays. Yeah, that's it, I'm just in love with actress is all. She IS pretty, but I don't see how it's even valid to say that fans of Smallville are just jealous of Kristin that's why they hate her character. That's just absured.

~*~Chloe~*~
22-12-07, 15:27
I hate Lost and The OC.

Necromanser
22-12-07, 15:28
I don't really like the DHW tbh.

RAID
22-12-07, 16:01
All the FF7 characters. Except Aeris and maybe Vincent.

~*~Chloe~*~
22-12-07, 16:02
I've never got into Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts. But I'd probably like it.

And all you lot hate The Simpsons!!!! I am SHOCKED!!!:ton:

MiCkiZ88
22-12-07, 16:12
All the FF7 characters. Except Aeris and maybe Vincent.
*le weep* :(

:p

I don't like Wakka from FFX that much. I can't think of any other character.

xcrushterx
22-12-07, 16:14
Rhydian :)

jackali
22-12-07, 16:14
My Personal Hates:

Lauren Reed from Alias Season 3- I used to loath her so much. I'm over it now but it'd still be a cold day in hell before I watch a movie or TV show staring Melissa George. No offense to her fans but I think she's talentless and vapid

And what was stupid was that she was supposed to be English. Her accent was totally unconvincing.

Anajrob
22-12-07, 16:17
Kurtis :D
Star wars (I'm not kidding), especially the new trilogy :p
All those so called "stars". Talentless people: Paris Hilton, Nichole Richie, Lindsey Lohan, Ashlee Simpson, [B]Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Amy Lee (looks like a *****), Britney Spears, Tokio Hotel, Amy Winehouse (she's just plain annoying XD).... etc. :o
MTV (lots of ads, stupid teenage shows, no music at all)
Stupid TV shows. I can't even name them... :p I'm too lazy...

Admles
22-12-07, 16:19
Tara from Buffy. Ugly, talentless, character contributed nothing to the show. It got so bad I used to fast-forward her scenes when watching the show. Her getting killed was the highlight of the show.

Rickéh
22-12-07, 16:19
Marilyn Manson.

Rivendell
22-12-07, 16:22
The old pedo man from Family Guy. Makes me cringe watching him.

Melonie Tomb Raider
22-12-07, 16:54
Adam from Bonanza. UGH! He thinks he is such the cool, but he's annoying. :vlol:

However, most of the time it's reversed. I usually like the characters everyone hates. :p

-DaNnEe..
22-12-07, 17:03
Marilyn Manson.

Ditto.

Indiana Croft
22-12-07, 17:03
Every ***** on the hills and Laguna Beach (that's pretty much everyone, including the guys) They make conflict for themselves and try to act like their life is so hard when really if they just stopped starting **** and instigating sutff they might have normal lives but they're too shallow to cope with normal lives and want to be famous for absolutely nothing!:hea:

AmericanAssassin
22-12-07, 17:21
Tara from Buffy. Ugly, talentless, character contributed nothing to the show. It got so bad I used to fast-forward her scenes when watching the show. Her getting killed was the highlight of the show.

:yik: She was my favorite! I almost died when she got shot! :(

jackali
22-12-07, 17:24

You almost died, she did die. :p Ah, Warren was funny.

Trigger_happy
22-12-07, 17:33

I liked Tara- although she only kills 1 demon in her entire time on the show, she's always there for the group, and I was really surprised to see her killed off.

Jeanne Benoit from NCIS (Tony's girlfriend from Season 4)- She's boring, she's whiny, she's passive-aggressive and for every scene that she was actually compelling (i.e. the scenes from the season 4 finale) there are about 4 that she's a pain in the ass (i.e. the rest of Season 4). In one episode she and Tony are on climbing wall as a fun date and she tells him that if he reaches the top first he gets to tell her that he loves her. When he gets to the top but doesn't do so she is upset. That's understandable but she then goes so far as to ignore his calls, sit at home and eat ice scream whilst listening to sad music in the dark! She actually wanted to back him into a corner to get him to admit his love. :rolleyes: The actress isn't bad but she's not great either. Basically if this character was replaced with a plank of wood that Michael Weatherly (who plays Tony) just acted around then the scenes would lose none of their entertainment value or emotion. In fact they might even be better, though the love scenes would be wierd :D
[/LIST]

I get what you mean. One moment there having fun, and then next moment its like "Don't you want to buy a house with me?! Don't you love me!"

Off topic: Someone else actually watches NCIS. I though I was like the only person in the world that did. Well, me and my family.

danitiwa
22-12-07, 17:49
The old pedo man from Family Guy. Makes me cringe watching him.

Getcho fat assh back ova heah... :pi:

:vlol: I love Herbert, but my sister... (Like you) hates him too, when I want to annoy her I start talking like him. (I'm fairly good at immitations.:D)

One character I can't stand, I personally can't stand Hannah Montana, I mean she sings well and all, but the hell with her acting. I can't stand when she tries to act funny. In fact I'm not keen on any of the little kid show actors. They're usually pretty crap. The only one I tolerate sometimes is Phil of The Future. :p

Also I don't like Buffy the Vampire Slayer AT ALL, it's low quality and cheesy IMO.

Melonie Tomb Raider
22-12-07, 18:36
I have nothing against Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus. Personally, there's no way on earth I could possibly stand to watch a full episode, it annoys me to no end; however, I think so far she's proven to be a decent girl. Little girls look up to her and admire her, and like I just said, she's doing a good job at being appropriate for her audience. She's definitely a lot more admirable than... say... Jamie Lynn Spears.

Nannonxyay
22-12-07, 19:18
I love Alister. I just wanna hug that little wimp! :hug: Oh yeah I also hate Wendy from South Park. Then again, I don't think many fans like her either. :vlol:

MrBear
22-12-07, 19:35
I hate everyone in days of our life. So ****ing annoying show.:hea:

You got that right..

besides that, Rosanne and Reba from the shows by the same names are just plain annoying and an utter waste of time... and Jordan from Scrubs - I love the show but none of Jordan's lines can bring me to laugh... she's just not fit for it.. (sorry Bill, I know she's your wife :p)

xMiSsCrOfTx
22-12-07, 19:38
'LC' (Lauren Conrad) from The Hills. Enough said.

gtkilla
22-12-07, 19:38
Final Fantasy - I hate it with a passion...no idea what all the fuss is about. :o
Halo - I love the multi-player, but everything else is just "meh"...
Most of Disney Channel's movies and shows like High School Musical (:hea::hea::hea:), Hannah Montana, Living with Derek, Suite Life etc...the only original DC show that I liked was That's so Raven. :p
Lost.....dumb
LotR - Can't stand it...couldn't even get through the first movie.
Star Wars - ^I'm sure there's more, but these are the only ones that I can think of right now. :p

Nannonxyay
22-12-07, 19:41
Most of Disney Channel's movies and shows like High School Musical (:hea::hea::hea:), Hannah Montana, Living with Derek, Suite Life etc...the only original DC show that I liked was That's so Raven. :p

Oh my god I totally forgot at HSM. I hate it with a passion. Especially Zac Effron, I don't know why all the girls at school go crazy for him. He looks like a freaking girl! And the kids just cant sing! The girls sing through their freaking noses, okay Zac can sing, but I only like him in Hairspray. High School Musical is a mushy, boring love story. At least Hairspray had a message and was original and funny. High School Musical is cheesy crap! :hea:

Quasimodo
22-12-07, 19:44
Kramer from Seinfield. I always wished Jerry would break his nose with the door cos he keeps just barging in!

Actually, I hate the whole cast of characters from Seinfield. All they ever did in each episode was make their own problems worse :p watching that show has always made me so peeved

Melonie Tomb Raider
22-12-07, 19:46
Final Fantasy - I hate it with a passion...no idea what all the fuss is about. :o

:eek: Blasphemy!!! I adore the series. :D

Halo - I love the multi-player, but everything else is just "meh"...

Again... more blasphemy. :p

I can agree to this. Raven and Even Stevens were the only DC shows I've ever liked.

Lost.....dumb

Barely saw an episode, so I dunno.

OH MY GOSH!!!! :eek: Best movies to ever grace the planet... just wow.

Star Wars

Ok, I can agree to this. :p

Edit" ZOMG Quasi?! Kramer is the bestest!!! :jmp:

MrBear
22-12-07, 19:48

If you find it too long, just read the books first - then the movies will feel very quick-paced ;) (not bashing the books, by the way)

Admles
23-12-07, 01:20
Phoebe on Friends.

Could never figure out why people liked her - she was not funny, and was actually quite nasty, especially to the guys. She wasn't even hot; quite dull and boring to.

Twilight
23-12-07, 01:23
Gir, from Invader Zim. i love the show, but Gir isnt that amazing. it must be the retarted+cute= popular.
altho some of his quotes are funny "why piggy?? i loveded u! i loveded u!!"

i hate Nickelodeon for cancelling it. such idiots, the show got more awards and emmies than any of the stupid crap they show now, except Avatar.

jeremyANDROGYNY
23-12-07, 01:23
I cannot stand Master Chief or the entire Halo series. I don't see the big deal with either of them. Overrated if you ask me.

buckykentucky
23-12-07, 01:24
I cannot stand Master Chief or the entire Halo series. I don't see the big deal with either of them. Overrated if you ask me.

totally agree 100%

CerebralAssassin
23-12-07, 01:25
Orlando Bloom!:mad:

absolutely talentless...

Kramer from Seinfield. I always wished Jerry would break his nose with the door cos he keeps just barging in!

Actually, I hate the whole cast of characters from Seinfield. All they ever did in each episode was make their own problems worse :p watching that show has always made me so peeved

Hey!!Kramer is quite funny actually.

It didn't seem to me they were making their problems worse..it seemed more like they were over-analyzing their problems and making random conversations..which is why it was hilarious :vlol:

Vertigo
23-12-07, 01:26
These fake gothic bands like Him and bloody Evanescense!!! Jesus Christ! Fan of these 'bands', have you heard The Cure and Bauhaus?

ben croft
23-12-07, 01:29
I hate:
- Final Fantasy and those never-ending games
- Simpsons
- Alister and Zip
- Julia Roberts
- Black Eyed Peas and that ***** Fergie hate hate hate grrrr
- Jennifer Aniston

Hope I didn't forget anyone.

:wve:

Conway
23-12-07, 02:05
I dislike High School Musical and all the characters in it. :o

MikeAC
23-12-07, 02:47
Alice and Salazar from Resident Evil, not that either were liked by many to begin with.

Orlando Bloom!:mad:

absolutely talentless...
Totally agree. But then there are a lot of talentless hacks these days not just in Hollywood but in the music industry as well. The majority of them are in the same age range too.

aBbii*
23-12-07, 02:54
Katie Price (aka Jordan) = hate every single thing about her !! famous for having big boobs is just pathetic

Necromanser
23-12-07, 02:54
I have nothing against Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus. Personally, there's no way on earth I could possibly stand to watch a full episode, it annoys me to no end; however, I think so far she's proven to be a decent girl. Little girls look up to her and admire her, and like I just said, she's doing a good job at being appropriate for her audience. She's definitely a lot more admirable than... say... Jamie Lynn Spears.
Agree with you a 100%.

MeowMix07
23-12-07, 03:03
- High School Musical and anything associated with it. (That includes Ashley Tisdale, Zac Efron, and Vanessa Hudgens. Corbin Bleu is okay, I guess...)

- Jessica Simpson. (Not sure if anybody still likes her but whatever :whi:)

- Jessica Alba. (She's... meh. But I feel people make too big a deal about her.)

- Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. (I guess its her music I hate, not her.)

- Jessica Biel. (Again, IMO, overrated.)

- Southpark and anything associated with it.

- World of Warcraft. (Hugely overrated. And I've played it.)

hera7days
23-12-07, 03:12
All characters from Pretty Woman, heck, the movie itself. Makes me froth at the mouth.

Angelus
24-12-07, 21:58

I actually giggled.

"Your shirt..." *dies*

Also I don't like Buffy the Vampire Slayer AT ALL, it's low quality and cheesy IMO.

May I ask how it's low quality and cheesy?

Anyway, I personally can't stand Joey from Friends. They all acted like him sleeping with all these women and not calling them back or just plain using them was fine. And he was so dumb it's unbearable.

Chiki Mina
26-12-07, 02:01
Those series that involves too cute, teen - guys. Like Smallville, Supernatural. I hate series with teen age stuff.

I don't like MTV

I don't like Brittney Spears.

I don't like Family Guy.

I hate reality shows with a passion.

Oh, and I *know* I am alone at this. But I am a mega anti PlayBoy. I hate the logo and I hate everything about it. Women being classified as slut bunnies. Everyone absolutely loves it.

Whoah, I sound so hateful lol.

Lara Croft!
26-12-07, 02:21
Family guy
Lost
Wrestling
Rock *
Metal *
Densel Washington
Johny Depp

*with exceptions of course

erosan
26-12-07, 05:20
Hannah Montana, Laguna beach, the hills, and HSM. Overrated and stupid

coolezpunk
26-12-07, 09:56
I hate Mario... and Wii. OK, maybe I only hate Wii a little. It's annoying, but everyone wants it. And I hate Mario cause I think it's crappy and unchallenging, IMO.

danitiwa
26-12-07, 11:08
May I ask how it's low quality and cheesy?

Anyway, I personally can't stand Joey from Friends. They all acted like him sleeping with all these women and not calling them back or just plain using them was fine. And he was so dumb it's unbearable.

I don't know, I just find it incredibly cheap looking. And I find the ideas stupid, plus it reeks of Charmed to me. :p For some reason, I just don't like it.

Totally agree. But then there are a lot of talentless hacks these days not just in Hollywood but in the music industry as well. The majority of them are in the same age range too.

Ditto,

I can name tons of celebrities, but isn't this about fictional characters?

OH MY GOSH!!!! :eek: Best movies to ever grace the planet... just wow.

Agreed! :eek:

Sure they're long, but they're so beautifulllllll..........

Ok, I can agree to this. :p

MEL, you traitor! :p Don't make me use force choke, you know I don't want to. :mad:

True.

And do not speak that name in my presence. >_> I have been trying to forget...

I think I want to cry, my sis has started watching Zoey 101. We've lost her. XD

Angelus
26-12-07, 11:44
I don't know, I just find it incredibly cheap looking. And I find the ideas stupid, plus it reeks of Charmed to me. :p For some reason, I just don't like it.

It reeks of Charmed? Buffy started a year before Charmed did, and they're nothing alike at all. :confused:

Nannonxyay
26-12-07, 12:22
Oh, and I *know* I am alone at this. But I am a mega anti PlayBoy. I hate the logo and I hate everything about it. Women being classified as slut bunnies. Everyone absolutely loves it.

Whoah, I sound so hateful lol.

I absolutely hate Playboy with a passion as well. Most of the girls at my school have bags, purses, makeup cases and everything with that god-damn bunny on it. It makes me sick. It's like they're crying out: "I'm a slutty playboy bunny! Teehee, come and get me boys!" I just wanna rip their stupid dyed blond hair out. I hate them. Once, we all were making key rings and we could either use the playboy bunny symbol or a car. I chose the car and all the girls laughed at me coz I was the only one, so I said to them : "At least mine isn't a symbol of how desperate, and whorish I am!" They all shut up when I said that and the boys burst out laughing. It was hilarious, even the teacher laughed, despite the fact I got a warning for swearing. :vlol:

Paperdoll
26-12-07, 12:35
It reeks of Charmed? Buffy started a year before Charmed did, and they're nothing alike at all. :confused:

Eeeeh Buffy I can stand XD Charmed? Nooooo XD

Buffy isn't the best show around... everyone knows that. Personally I'm not a fan because of the way vampires are portrayed but that's a geeky reason :p aside from that, it's actually entertaining, specially when Sarah Michelle isn't on screen XD and Spike is liek teh awesomeness :p

Cheesy? Well check out the movie dear... THAT'S cheesy. Low quality? Maybe on the first season... that made me cringe X_X from the little I've seen, the show seemed to become better with time, with the storylines etc.

Other than that, Atton Rand. But not because he's a bad character, but exactly because he's so well written he can actually evoke genuine contempt in the player. Stupid b****rd.

:D

These fake gothic bands like Him and bloody Evanescense!!! Jesus Christ! Fan of these 'bands', have you heard The Cure and Bauhaus?

Do you even feel the need to ask that? It's like asking a bird wether his favourite dish is steak or pork chops.

Ok... bad analogy XD

rowanlim
26-12-07, 12:50
1. lizzie maguire : UGH

2. clark kent: blekk

3. paris hilton : ...

Lara Croft!
26-12-07, 13:19
I hate absolutely every character on Family Guy and wish that it would get cancelled... :D

Oh yes, and Alister and Zip can burn in hell too. I've said before why I hate them so I won't elaborate here, but seriously- they just suck. They really, really suck.

Ι'm with you guys!!!!

- Southpark and anything associated with it.

http://drmchsr0.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/orly.jpg

Nemo_91
26-12-07, 13:29
Star Wars & Lord of the Rings.

Anubis_AF
26-12-07, 13:32
Fraiser :hea: :cen:

Angelus
26-12-07, 13:33

:smk:

I can't stand Horatio from CSI: Miami. He's so annoying, and so not cool. I don't really like CSI: Miami anyway.

xcrushterx
26-12-07, 13:33
It's Frasier :p

And I know what you mean. My parents love this show and insist on watching it whenever it's on. Soooooo annoying. Plus they ruined Jane Leeves' accent. She does not have a manchester accent :mad:

Although I onlr really find her scenes funny for some reason xD

MiCkiZ88
26-12-07, 13:37
I love Frasier! Along with Friends, Two And a Half Men & Will & Grace. Those keep me entertained for hours! I love sitcoms.

Lara Croft!
26-12-07, 13:54
Lord of the Rings.

Not you too.....:D

lillyc
26-12-07, 14:33
-I just hate Lizzie McGuire!She's soo annoying!
-Every single character from Southpark
-Everyone from Family Guy

Encore
26-12-07, 16:05
-Kate from LOST. She's probably the most badly developed character of all (shallow as a piece of paper, and so cliched it's painful) and yet she's one of the main "heroes", it's so annoying.

-Jack Nicholson's Joker. Everyone is always like "oh no one can beat that amazing performance" etc etc, well I think it was an absolutely pathetic excuse for a Joker.Not that I don't like Nicholson, but the character design and development is ridiculous.

-The Silver Surfer in the Last FF movie, most people said he was the only "cool" thing about the movie, but I thought he was extremely boring and not THAT well designed in terms of CGI as people say.

-Peter Parker/Spiderman in the 3 movies. I have no words to describe how ridiculous he is.

-Horatio from CSI:Miami (glad to see I'm not the only one here). He's so annoying that it's kinda funny to joke about his typical poses and looks.

Angelus
26-12-07, 16:10
-Peter Parker/Spiderman in the 3 movies. I have no words to describe how ridiculous he is.

-Horatio from CSI:Miami (glad to see I'm not the only one here). He's so annoying that it's kinda funny to joke about his typical poses and looks.

I totally agree with these two.

Peter Petrelli out of Heroes (I think his name is Milo something?) would be a great Peter Parker/Spider-Man in my opinion.

And I can tell people exactly what Horatio is going to do in each episode of CSI. :o

Anajrob
26-12-07, 18:08

Star Wars & Lord of the Rings.

:tmb: Me too XD

Encore
26-12-07, 18:17
Peter Petrelli out of Heroes (I think his name is Milo something?) would be a great Peter Parker/Spider-Man in my opinion.

I don't know who he is because I don't watch that show, but I can tell you that almost anyone would be a better Spiderman than Tobey Maguire, in fact, almost anyone could probably direct a better Spiderman movie than Sam Raimi. :p

(can you feel the hate? lol)

Lara Croft!
26-12-07, 18:18

SO TRUE!!!!!

Betal
26-12-07, 18:19
Lord of the Rings.

:yik:

Is there anything better then the LOTR series?:O

YvesSL
26-12-07, 18:23
Spike from Buffy.

Vertigo
26-12-07, 18:30
Spike from Buffy.

Oh yeah! This blonde 'villain'.... Bleh!

Sir Croft
26-12-07, 19:11
hmm... Solid Snake...

Nemo_91
26-12-07, 19:19
:yik:

Is there anything better then the LOTR series?:O

Yes! :D

Kiwi..
26-12-07, 19:27
Vanessa Hudgens who plays Gabriella, ore whatever her name is, from High School Musical.
Everybody says she is so talentet and stuff, and that I shouldn't talk because I don't sing as good as her.
But really, if she is so good, then why does she allways sing another note than the piano? :s

I just don't like her. :P

PARANOIA
26-12-07, 19:31
Lord of the Rings and Spongebob Squarepants top the list.

<prepares for the lynch mob>

Last Angel
26-12-07, 19:33
High School Musical
and i agree with Yves, Spike, why was he in Buffy? just why?!

Anajrob
26-12-07, 19:39
I don't like Lara :ton: (j/k) :D

Kiwi..
26-12-07, 19:42
Last Angel: You're right. Ryan is the only cool guy, the others are kinda... not stupid.
To clever, ore something. They just don't seem like normal teens. :p

(Doh, they aren't. xp )

Tyrannosaurus
26-12-07, 20:04
Shrek. I'm sick of seeing his green ugly mug everywhere.

All of the Simpsons characters, especially Homer Simpson. Why does an ignorant, gluttonous, slothful jackass deserve the apotheosis he's getting? I especially hate Simpsons merchandise, as it is so ugly to look at.

Any Johnny Depp/Orlando Bloom character.

Jack Skellington. Actually, I like him far better than the others.

touchmyheart
26-12-07, 20:05
Susan from Desperate Housewives. And to a lesser extent Carrie from Sex and the City. I cant say what makes me dislike them :confused: They're just annoying!

Oh yes, and Emma Watsons portrayal of Hermione in HP. People worship her and I can't for the life of me figure out why!

Quasimodo
26-12-07, 20:32
Susan from Desperate Housewives. And to a lesser extent Carrie from Sex and the City. I cant say what makes me dislike them :confused: They're just annoying!

They always came off as a little phony to me.

Angelus
26-12-07, 20:58
Spike from Buffy.

I love Spike in Season 2 of Buffy. He is great, and the character is really well developed. In Seasons 4-7 of Buffy, Spike just gets worse every season. When he and Buffy started having a fling I knew that Spike's character would never be evil, and he'd always be attached to Buffy from that point on. And I was right. Then they decided to butcher the character even more in Angel Season 5, to the point where I had to switch it off the other day because he annoyed me so much.

Nannonxyay
26-12-07, 22:00
I hate Sex In The City and Desperate Housewives. It's soo boring, why would anyone want to watch something about lives of these middle-aged women who have sex with younger men it's just plain tasteless and boring. I hate it with a burning passion.

Also I hate Ginny from Harry Potter. What the hell is it with her ending up with Harry? She's Ron's little sister, she's just annoying. I can't stand her one bit. And annoying, ginger freckled little brat. I hate her sooo much! :hea:

Mary Jane from Spiderman. Okay, so I like her in the cartoons and comics. But in the movie, argh I just don't like her for some reason. I like Kirsten Dunst, I think she's a fabulous actress, but Mary Jane just plain annoyed me.

I know I'm gonna get bashed for this but, how can you not like Toby Maguire as Spider-man?! He's an amazing actor, in the scene where Mary Jane tells him she's got someone else. (Spiderman 3 on the bridge) You can literally see the second his heart rips in half just through the emotion in his eyes and face. Toby Maguire is a great actor! :smk:

Benguitar
26-12-07, 22:37

LOL "waste of space"

She doesn't take up that much space... :vlol:

oocladableeblah
26-12-07, 22:41
I don't really hate any characters there are tv shows that I don't like, but no individual characters that I don't like.

MrBear
26-12-07, 22:42
hmm... Solid Snake...

Whaaat? Solid Snake is so cool! :D

I know, opinions differ :p

Last Angel
26-12-07, 23:26
Last Angel: You're right. Ryan is the only cool guy, the others are kinda... not stupid.
To clever, ore something. They just don't seem like normal teens. :p
(Doh, they aren't. xp )

i just dont see the point of it :p
there like 15 year old Americans that got into plastic surgery to young
(no offence to american teens)

Oh yes, and Emma Watsons portrayal of Hermione in HP. People worship her and I can't for the life of me figure out why!
i agree..STRONGLY!
she doesnt portray characters i just watched her in Ballet Shoes and she just seemed like Hermione but dressed as a child from the 40s
and the eyebrows...why does she need to act with her eyebrows

Encore
27-12-07, 02:08
I hate Sex In The City and Desperate Housewives. It's soo boring, why would anyone want to watch something about lives of these middle-aged women who have sex with younger men it's just plain tasteless and boring. I hate it with a burning passion.

Also I hate Ginny from Harry Potter. What the hell is it with her ending up with Harry? She's Ron's little sister, she's just annoying. I can't stand her one bit. And annoying, ginger freckled little brat. I hate her sooo much! :hea:

Mary Jane from Spiderman. Okay, so I like her in the cartoons and comics. But in the movie, argh I just don't like her for some reason. I like Kirsten Dunst, I think she's a fabulous actress, but Mary Jane just plain annoyed me.

I know I'm gonna get bashed for this but, how can you not like Toby Maguire as Spider-man?! He's an amazing actor, in the scene where Mary Jane tells him she's got someone else. (Spiderman 3 on the bridge) You can literally see the second his heart rips in half just through the emotion in his eyes and face. Toby Maguire is a great actor! :smk:

Sorry, I just don't like him, he's so whiny.. :( But you know what, I totally agree with what you say about MJ, and about Desperate Housewives and Sex And The City. :vlol: Those two shows are some of the most boring pieces of tv entertainment I have ever tried to watch.

Sir Croft
27-12-07, 03:55
I have another one but a lot of people hate him too...
Kurtis Trent! :p

ajrich17901
27-12-07, 04:49
SEPHIROTH FROM FF7
Seriously this guys is stupid dont know why so many people like him

Twilight
27-12-07, 05:42
SEPHIROTH FROM FF7
Seriously this guys is stupid dont know why so many people like him

mr. "badass" thing. i just find him boring.

trXD
27-12-07, 05:44
joey of friends. He just isnt funny!

Tomb Raider 5194
27-12-07, 05:45
I kind of hated Lana Lang but I I've grown to like her more on Smallville. I probably don't like alot of characters but the only one who comes to mind is Sponge Bob and the series as whole, everyone loves it lol.