PDA

View Full Version : What things reminds you of certain things?

tomblover
23-12-07, 20:53
What the title says.

lZgpEInMgV8

This ad reminds me of my modded TRA character Sharona, for some reason I still can't figure out. :o

sallyboy44
24-12-07, 01:55
The song Misery Business by Paramore reminds me of my sister because she's always listening to that song

M.A.
24-12-07, 06:17
Tomb Raider reminds me of Lara Croft... :D

rowanlim
24-12-07, 06:26
the piano reminds me of the classes i took every saturday morning :p

hera7days
24-12-07, 06:35
There are songs by Die Toten Hosen that remind me of songs from Fraggle Rock because because I made a mix CD with those songs on it.

Muse and Spice Girls remind me of Wolfenstein and to a lesser extent, Doom, because I'd listen to them while playing those games.

coolezpunk
24-12-07, 08:01
Nathan from Uncharted: Drake's Fortune reminds me of Kurtis. :p

And, my sister reminds me of Ron Weasley/Rupert Grint from the Harry Potter movies. :p I don't know why, I guess it's because their nose, lips, and eyes look similar. :p

Capt. Murphy
24-12-07, 09:56
A certain number reminds me of my soul mate. Also, a certain fabric softener, and a sporty body spray or perfume and Red Pontiac Sunfire coupes...

My brother-in-Law reminds me of a comedian... I can't remember his name, but he did a routine on Cheeze Whiz back when Johnny Carson was the host of the Tonight Show... back in the 80's. Before most of your parents even had 'half of you' as reproductive cells in their bodies.

Robert Kline! That's it. Thank you google!

Edit: No, wait. That's not the guy I was thinking about. Anyway, he's fat and bald. And I suppse Robert Kline does remind me a bit of him also. *shakes head*

Naz2000
24-12-07, 13:42
Certain smells remind me of the times I smelt them!! for example if I suddenly smelt a clothes washing conditioner in the shop that I smelt like 3 years ago, it would bring back memories

Vertigo
24-12-07, 14:42
Moby`s album PLAY reminds me about my first playing Tomb Raider 3 (especially London levers). I`d listen to this album while playing TR3

And my friend reminds me (lol another Potter character) ginger twins, he looks like them but not ginger

PARANOIA
24-12-07, 14:45
Moby`s album PLAY reminds me about my first playing Tomb Raider 3 (especially London levers). I`d listen to this album while playing TR3

Really? I quite fancy Moby. I'll listen to that album next time I get the chance. :)

Encore
24-12-07, 14:47
The album "Saturday Night Wrist" by Deftones reminds me of the beach and the waves because I went to a beach many times last summer and I always listened to it there...

VonCroy360
24-12-07, 14:48

The same way Green Day's song Give Me Novocaine reminds me of Minesweeper. Don't ask me what does novocaine have to do with mines though.
:o

PARANOIA
24-12-07, 15:13
Speaking of songs...

"Minerva" by Deftones is probably the most awesome boss "fight" song I've heard from True Crime. It's definitely got a climactic feel to it.

"Crossroads" by Cream reminds me of the adventure game King's Quest 6. Don't ask me why. The two are almost completely unrelated - save for the fact there's a crossroads in both, of course.

Anything by Linkin Park reminds me of twelve-year-old kids playing Counter Strike and screaming cuss words on voice chat.