PDA

View Full Version : You can sure bet you'll see a TR game here

AndrewII
30-07-03, 02:30
For those that didn't know,today SCEI made known the full hardware specification of upcoming PSP(PlayStation Portable) portable gaming machine. With that said,you can pretty much expect Eidos to be on board with the PSP,especially since initial SDK's are going out to developers.

To put it straight, imagine playing the original TR game or the others,not on a TV screen or PC,but rather when your on the road,in your office or etc.

Here's some details of the PSP.

PSP Spec sheet (http://www.gamespot.com/all/news/news_6072659.html)

[ 30. July 2003, 03:49: Message edited by: AndrewII ]

tlr online
30-07-03, 02:33
Thanks for the info AndrewII.

AndrewII
30-07-03, 02:58
^^^Yeah,for some reason I see alot of potential with this,especially since its said to be powerful as the Dreamcast in terms of graphic/visual output.

At the moment, I'm hoping Sega actually port over both Sonic Adventure games(which I see might happening),especially since Sonic Team's Mr. Naka-san expressed interest in it

BlackRose
30-07-03, 04:12
more sonic? SWEEETT!!! my brother told me AOD is going to be available for the PSP :D :D :D perhaps a new version? less bugs? (i can hope can't i!)

Draco
30-07-03, 06:46
Imagine what could have been if Game Gear has survived the inferior, but more popular GameBoy...

RavenLettan
30-07-03, 09:04
anyone actually read those specs... they've already shown a possible design for it - and i'm sorry but there ain't a chance in hell they're getting all of that into anything even the size the PSone, let alone a handheld.

sounds like a lot of over ambition if you ask me

Draco
30-07-03, 11:00
Originally posted by Raven_:
anyone actually read those specs... they've already shown a possible design for it - and i'm sorry but there ain't a chance in hell they're getting all of that into anything even the size the PSone, let alone a handheld.

sounds like a lot of over ambition if you ask meNot at all... :confused:

At this moment you can buy several brands of laptops that are smaller than a PSone with far greater power...

And dun forget that a Playstation and all other consoles are mostly empty space...