PDA

View Full Version : Most annoying artifact/relic to get?

Thorpe
04-01-08, 21:46
Mine has to be that relic in Greece - Midas's Palace. It's the one where you are in this room full of roaring flames. To get the relic, you need to be quick and accurate. I often make silly mistakes and have to go all the way back to turn back on the switch. :(

Pathfinder
04-01-08, 21:55
Atm it has to be the first relic you collect

I haven't been able to get the timings right just yet

(haven't had a chance to play fully yet as i've just been doing the odd level when my mum gets stuck or doesn't want to do anything lol)

Kamnelomo
04-01-08, 21:57
I have two - that Eagle in Midas Palace and... umm... That... Tork of... I have no idea how to spell it! That thing situated in Last... ****! The last level.

Cristina
04-01-08, 22:00
For me is dificult to get that relick to:hea::o:p:(, you can do what i did las mont! use the fly-cheat!!!!!:jmp::cln::D:vlol::vlol::vlol::cool:

Sorry,bad english!:ton:

TombFreak
04-01-08, 22:00
Mine has to be that relic in Greece - Midas's Palace. It's the one where you are in this room full of roaring flames. To get the relic, you need to be quick and accurate. I often make silly mistakes and have to go all the way back to turn back on the switch. :(

Ditto.

Thorpe
04-01-08, 22:04
Ditto.

Haha. I know some people say you can save at the switch (so you don't have to go back if you make a mistake) but I'm playing after I've completed the game, which disables saving at checkpoints.

Anyway, I just got this done (in about three tries) on Tomb Raider: Legend's DLC content. That's the third and probably final time I get that relic (previous two being on the retail discs - Xbox 360 and PlayStation 2). Maybe, I should try on PSP... :D

walk_man
04-01-08, 23:07
Mine was Midas, that ledge was so hard to get. :hea: