PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Ashwindow
05-01-08, 02:29
I have been playing Tomb Raider Anniversary on my PC and I'm STUCK! I am very irritated. I have Lara in Greece and I have all the keys from the chambers but I cannot get out of the Knife chamber.
I got the key, went through the knife maze, climbed on the wall, jumped on the ploe, jumped on the pilon, got the extra health pack, jumped to climb on the other wall, hooked the grapple on the thing and im stuck holding on to the grapple running back and forth on the wall with no where to go. :hea:

If someone out there in internet land has the computer game and passed Greece please PLEASE help me and tell me what to do next. I am usually pretty good at figuring it out but not today! Again if anyone can help me that would be so wonderful! Thanks in advance!

tlr online
05-01-08, 02:41
Welcome aboard :wve: Have a peak here for our walkthrough (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tombraideranniversary/walkthrough/index.html). Someone should be along soon with some additional advice.

CroftScionGuard
05-01-08, 02:44
while in wall-run, go to the opposite side and jump backwards! Lara will grab/ jump to a column behind her!

and welcome to TRF!

Zebra
05-01-08, 02:44
Welcome here!
If you're there where I think you are you have to run on the wall and than jump backwards.
It'll be a bit tricky the first time and you'll probably need some trys until it works.
If you need any further help on that backwards jump feel free to ask :)!

Pathfinder
05-01-08, 02:52
I have been playing Tomb Raider Anniversary on my PC and I'm STUCK! I am very irritated. I have Lara in Greece and I have all the keys from the chambers but I cannot get out of the Knife chamber.
I got the key, went through the knife maze, climbed on the wall, jumped on the ploe, jumped on the pilon, got the extra health pack, jumped to climb on the other wall, hooked the grapple on the thing and im stuck holding on to the grapple running back and forth on the wall with no where to go. :hea:

If someone out there in internet land has the computer game and passed Greece please PLEASE help me and tell me what to do next. I am usually pretty good at figuring it out but not today! Again if anyone can help me that would be so wonderful! Thanks in advance!

Erm you need to get on top of the pillars in the main room, there are some ledges on one side to help you do this (climb the ledges and side jump and activate the grapple, you'll have to wall run and jump backwards) tranverse over the top of the pillars to the other side of the room and you'll see a platform above the exit door with a "roundabout" lever, jump across to the ledge, use the lever, jump down and exit before the door closes.

(note there is an artifact in this room, which requires you to pull two levers that are in the alcoves in the wall dividing the two rooms, I'll let you figure out how to get it)

Vickkyyy
05-01-08, 02:53
when laras about to switch directions during the wall run, thats when you press jump and she'll jump away from the wall, instead of beside it . ( goin backwards and landing on the piller or whatever )

Papas
05-01-08, 14:51
I get where you are.After the 2 pillars that you can climb on then jump back to grab a pillar then jump to the other side.You wallrun and adjust the cable
till the highest point is when lara back should be facing the pillar behind.Make sure the camera is also facing laras back.When she reaches the highest point,
she stays there for half a second.That's when you press back and jump.Hopes this works:)

P.S. Welcome to the forums.

Ashwindow
05-01-08, 16:30
Thanks alot. I knew I find someone here that could help.