PDA

View Full Version : What's the wierdest thing....

lara13
30-07-03, 17:14
I just wanted to chat about this because something weird happened to me last week. So what's the wierdest thing that's ever happened to you in your entire life?

egyptspy
30-07-03, 23:43
I don't know the WEIRDEST thing that's ever happened to me... but once I was chatting to this boy I liked on AIM and he kept on asking me who I liked, and so I told him if he told me. He said he liked me, and I told him I liked him too! But then he responded saying that he wasn't Mark, but his brother!!!! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/bash.gif I was soooo ****ed off and so mad at what a **** he was!! Because I had had my away message on and his brother had IMed me!!!! What a loser.... Can you tell I still hate him for it?? He's such an immature asshole.... I mean, he was 17 at the time!!!

Geck-o-Lizard
30-07-03, 23:46
Made this avatar.

lara13
31-07-03, 00:41
OMG egyptspy that would be so...grrr :mad:
lol GK

the croft woman!
31-07-03, 09:26
I was out with my friends and we were messing about, then all of a sudden, I knew exactly what they were going to say or do a few minutes before they fone it or even mentioned it. It was like we had already lived that day! It was werid for me!

There was one real weird thing that had happened, but I cant remember what it was...

Lol Geck!

Sage
31-07-03, 11:34
Last year I was very Ill, I went to a hospital, they told me I needed to have a cancer screening, I said "Wow, ok, really" typical reaction. At the time, I was homeless and living in my friends field.
I remember there was a dead tree to one side, And I started thinking about all my problems. I asked God to bless us and keep us safe. As I said this, a large dragonfly, red, came resting on the tree, along with 40 others, green, brown, one for every problem. I thanked God for this display, and went for my ultrasound.
I ended up not having cancer, but four months pregnant. I was told I would Never conceive because I have female problems. Not to mention TWO forms of birthcontrol were used!!! The condom broke and the birth control pill they put me on made me furtile.
So that is my weird story. Everywhere we go, there are dragonflies around our daughter.
Does anyone else have something that follows them? With me, it's moths, with my fiance, it's lightning bugs?

Geck-o-Lizard
31-07-03, 12:03
Humm, well I know that if I go outdoors most biting insects will trail behind me, especially midgies and horseflies, so that when I stop moving there's a cloud of assorted bugs nibbling my neck. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/yuck.gif :D

Annacia
31-07-03, 14:31
Nothing wierd ever happens to me, I live in Canada.

lara13
31-07-03, 17:04
Originally posted by the croft woman!:
I was out with my friends and we were messing about, then all of a sudden, I knew exactly what they were going to say or do a few minutes before they fone it or even mentioned it. It was like we had already lived that day! It was werid for me!

There was one real weird thing that had happened, but I cant remember what it was...

Lol Geck!OMG this happens to me alot. Sometimes I have dreams and sooner or later some of them turn out to be reality. Two years ago in my Sunday School class this girl in my class was going to say something as she started to speak, I mouthed those same words cuase I knew exactly what she was going to say! But this isn't the weirdest thing that happend to me.

[ 31. July 2003, 18:05: Message edited by: lara13 ]

lara13
31-07-03, 17:11
Originally posted by Sage:
Last year I was very Ill, I went to a hospital, they told me I needed to have a cancer screening, I said "Wow, ok, really" typical reaction. At the time, I was homeless and living in my friends field.
I remember there was a dead tree to one side, And I started thinking about all my problems. I asked God to bless us and keep us safe. As I said this, a large dragonfly, red, came resting on the tree, along with 40 others, green, brown, one for every problem. I thanked God for this display, and went for my ultrasound.
I ended up not having cancer, but four months pregnant. I was told I would Never conceive because I have female problems. Not to mention TWO forms of birthcontrol were used!!! The condom broke and the birth control pill they put me on made me furtile.
So that is my weird story. Everywhere we go, there are dragonflies around our daughter.
Does anyone else have something that follows them? With me, it's moths, with my fiance, it's lightning bugs?Well I've never heard a story like that before but one time I lost my dog and I prayed one night that God would bring her back to me. The next morning I woke up to my father and brother talking, my brother opened the blinds and looked outside just to look, then he said OMG it's Dutches! I was so amazed I cried. This is the first miracle that I've ever seen!