PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones + Lego = Awesomness!

silver_wolf
14-01-08, 00:11
Lego has released 4 new Lego sets based on the old trilogy, with new ones based on the new movie coming out later. The best one, Temple Escape, costs anywhere from $60-$100!! I'd better start saving up.:(
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/cjvelg/indy-lego.jpg

more here, including the ones from Crystal Skull: http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Theme=Indiana%20Jones

star-dust
14-01-08, 00:30
Wowww,
I was never into lego myself
but they have some neat stuff.

It looks amazing when it's all built. :tea:

Camera Obscura
14-01-08, 00:32
$60-$100 :yik:

I never realized legos could be so expensive!

nick-xx
14-01-08, 00:43
^ yup actually legos is getting more and more expensive...

star-dust
14-01-08, 00:45
Plus, with lego not being the same old plain red, yellow, and blue blockss is used to be and coming out to be these sets based on movies and such it's most likely becoming much more popular, therefore the price goesss zoooom.

oocladableeblah
14-01-08, 00:46
I didn't know legos were that expensive. I would just play with other peoples legos :D

Little-Lara
14-01-08, 00:49
Dang, that expensive?! :eek:

I wanna play!!!!! :D

Benguitar
14-01-08, 01:47
$60-$100 :yik:

I never realized legos could be so expensive!

I have seen legos that are 500-600 dollars

tlr online
14-01-08, 01:49
That's great news. Videos game versions of LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Star Wars II were both awesome! LEGO Batman and LEGO Indy are also being made into video games. :jmp:

Shark_Blade
14-01-08, 03:20
Oh I'm so gonna get Lego Indy.:D Any chance of Lego Lara in the future?:whi:

Punaxe
14-01-08, 08:18
Ugh, I hate how Lego has so much prefab shapes now. It was much more interesting to make all the things you wanted without having those pieces perfectly pre-made to fit only that particular model... This is no challenge anymore. :(

Necromanser
14-01-08, 08:22
I though I was the only person older than 12 who plays with em :pi:

Angelus
14-01-08, 10:21
That's great news. Videos game versions of LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Star Wars II were both awesome! LEGO Batman and LEGO Indy are also being made into video games. :jmp:

Is Eidos publishing them? I noticed that they published Lego Star Wars I but not II. :confused:

MrBear
14-01-08, 11:37
When I was a little boy I loved to play with LEGO :cln: I really think it's way better than dolls that are practically living (they cry, pee and talk... what happened to letting the child use its imagination?) :rolleyes:

I'm not so sure about all this Indy/Harry LEGO and whatnot... I had tons of fun with my own LEGO where the characters weren't decided for me or the action built on something I've already seen... but still: LEGO rocks :)

edit: hadn't seen Punaxes' comment... I agree ;)

silver_wolf
14-01-08, 23:08
Ugh, I hate how Lego has so much prefab shapes now. It was much more interesting to make all the things you wanted without having those pieces perfectly pre-made to fit only that particular model... This is no challenge anymore. :(
But what could be better than your very own mini Indy complete with death traps.

matrix54
14-01-08, 23:30
I though I was the only person older than 12 who plays with em :pi:

I've got a giant bucket under my bed, can use because i can get it.

Punaxe
15-01-08, 03:24
But what could be better than your very own mini Indy complete with death traps.

My very own mini Indy complete with death traps that I built myself entirely from otherwise nonspecific rectangular blocks.
;)