PDA

View Full Version : Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles!

LegendLost
14-01-08, 19:20
Anyone here catch the premiere of the new show? I caught it twice, over the summer when it was leaked on the internet for a few days, and again last night, and it was amazing, give or take a few nitpiks such as the actors or complete destruction of the third movies storyline. Either way, it was really good, who here watched it?

Angelus
14-01-08, 19:22
It certainly looks good, but it doesn't air over here until February.

:)

LegendLost
14-01-08, 19:22
Bummer, it truly was amazing, special FX, Storyline, Acting, Everything!

Punaxe
14-01-08, 19:24
Hmm I don't have a TV connected at the moment, but I doubt it would be airing in the Netherlands already...
But I hear it's recommendable then? :p

LegendLost
14-01-08, 19:27
I would definitely recommend this show to anyone who liked the first two movie. Considering the poor outcome of the third film, this show took a great step in a better direction.

Only complaint was th actress portrayed as Sarah, Good acting, but just doesn't feel quite right to me? but its something easily overlooked.

Carbonek_0051
14-01-08, 19:28
Omg! I watched and loved it....

I am so watching again tonight

calico25
14-01-08, 21:58
i tried to watch it but i was too bummed out from the dallas cowboys losing the american football game moments before the show aired...could not stick around for it or concentrate, lol.

Librarian
14-01-08, 23:33
I've only seen the leaked pilot, and I loved it. I'm a huge Terminator fan, and I really think the series will do the (first two) movies justice.

The actress who plays Sarah has big shoes to fill, and judging from what I seen, she's taken admirable first steps :D

silver_wolf
14-01-08, 23:44
I recorded the first two episodes, planning to watch them tonight. I like the movies, but to be honest the new hot terminator chick is what got me interested, but I'm glad it goes beyond that. One thing, though, it seems the terminators in this one can display emotion, are they a new kind?

Admles
15-01-08, 00:10
Watched it like close to a year ago; wasn't that impressed.

Little-Lara
15-01-08, 00:27
SAW IT. :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

I gotta be honest, I thought it would be sucky, but it was very good. And most importantly, it was believable.

Did anyone else think that the bad guy looks like the guy from T2? :eek:

The girl looks like Danika McKellewhat'shername... a little.

My most memorable line was: "120 seconds and he reboots his system again." :D

LegendLost
15-01-08, 03:29
I recorded the first two episodes, planning to watch them tonight. I like the movies, but to be honest the new hot terminator chick is what got me interested, but I'm glad it goes beyond that. One thing, though, it seems the terminators in this one can display emotion, are they a new kind?

Yeah, in one scene she(The new good terminator) smiles at John and he ask her what Model is she, and she picks up a potato chip and eats it and goes "A new kind" and walks away. I'm assuming she might have even been designed by John in the future, seeing as though hes prone to liking machines as seen at the end of the second terminator, maybe he wanted this one to be more humane.