PDA

View Full Version : 4 months-no parents!!!

a_pok
15-01-08, 11:45
starting from Feb, i am going to stay at home (with my sisters and lil bro) alone, without any parents.
what would you do if you had this opportunity (besides missing them coz i can't imagine how time is gonna pass without my MOM)?

touchthesky
15-01-08, 11:52
Well..don't do anything stupid, is the first bit of advice I can give you.

Use this as a chance to give yourself as much independance as you can, it'd be great experience for later life.

Grenade
15-01-08, 11:57
^ I agree. :) Remember to be careful too!

Woop Legend!
15-01-08, 12:04
Don't run around bragging about a free house either, you will never know who is listening in and what they are planning.

My friend went to the pub and just went off about having a free house for a couple of weeks and she was still at school. She then came home the next day from school and the house had been broken into.

EscondeR
15-01-08, 12:10
^ Yup. Fair notice :tmb: Not to mention tons of people eager to make a party at your's and render the whole place a complete mess ;)

DickDan
15-01-08, 12:17
Jsut remember to do that shopping XD

xMyrax
15-01-08, 12:24
Uf wein mshalfeen il 2ahel?! =P I went through something like that except my grandma stayed over and threw tantrums with her sister over card games.

Earthcane
15-01-08, 12:30
Hope your younger brother/sisters agrees to share the chores!

I know i did when I was a kid.....:whi:

la-la-lara
15-01-08, 12:52
Hope your younger brother/sisters agrees to share the chores!

I know i did when I was a kid.....:whi:

:vlol: You have a point there. I agree.

And don't do anything stupid that will cost your parents' trust. Basic.

Obscure
15-01-08, 12:55
I remember in the paper last year about a girl who had the house to herself for one week.
She threw a giant party, inviting all her friends over etc but the fault she did make was telling her friends on myspace.com
Lots of gatecrashers turned up and caused 500,000 pounds worth of damage to her house.

a_pok
15-01-08, 12:56
i actually agree with all of you, and it is the only thing i can do, but it is always fun to know what other people think!!!

btw: i'm not the "popular" guy in school, i don't even want any more friends. i just want to go through my last year in secondary school (a Lebanese high school).
besides none of my friends know about this yet, its only here on line, where a person can use fake names:whi: and maybe addresses:mis:

just say what you would do if you had the house for yourself!!

rowanlim
15-01-08, 13:41
I'll only tell you to

1. be safe: take all precautionary steps seriously, don't be negligent.
2. delegate chores among you & your siblings
3. keep the house running smooth.

I'm going to assume that you & your siblings are entrusted to keeping things safe & sane during your parents' absence. So don't disappoint them.

Sigh I sound like an old board. Have fun too :D :tmb:

Voni
15-01-08, 14:15
Sounds like fun, but be careful mate! I'm sure you will be though, your parents must trust you to leave you alone.

Where they off to anyway?

Keir_Eidos
15-01-08, 14:17
Rave up at a_pok's place!!!

Just joking! :hug:

PARANOIA
15-01-08, 14:18
starting from Feb, i am going to stay at home (with my sisters and lil bro) alone, without any parents.
what would you do if you had this opportunity (besides missing them coz i can't imagine how time is gonna pass without my MOM)?

How old are you?

Evan C.
15-01-08, 14:24
Yes,i wanna know that too...
But,if you can be alone,don`t do anything stupid and try to be secure :)

Woop Legend!
15-01-08, 14:31
He's 17, so says his profile :)

Ikas90
15-01-08, 17:30
Use this as a chance to give yourself as much independance as you can, it'd be great experience for later life.

I agree. I'm living in Greece without my parents for a whole year. I'm coping with it just fine, infact, I love the independance. :) Keep yourself busy. :wve:

Toonamy
15-01-08, 17:42
Rave up at a_pok's place!!!

Just joking! :hug:

Im tracking pok's ip now to find out where she\he lives:ton:
Ill bring the beer;)

Seb_01225
15-01-08, 17:49
mate if my house was free for a few weeks it would be amusing!
although i'd probs be mashed all day doing nothing

Hack
15-01-08, 17:57
Throw a crazy wilde party :D

Necromanser
15-01-08, 19:49
Don't argue with your younger brother/sister.They'll twist up the truth cause 200$ worth of damage and probably truth you in to your parents whether you did anything wrong or you didn't.

Assassino
15-01-08, 19:52
HOUSE PARTY!
But clean up afterwords;)

Hack
15-01-08, 20:43
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=116887

Do what this guy did, go on :D

McGloomy
15-01-08, 20:45
I never invite more than 20 people... Last time I allowed someone to bring along some friends they turned out to be Neo-Nazis...

So I got slightly more careful when it comes to partys... :D

Hack
15-01-08, 20:46
I never invite more than 20 people... Last time I allowed someone to bring along some friends they turned out to be Neo-Nazis...

So I got slightly more careful when it comes to partys... :D

Scary.... Where they from the Nu Klux Klan?

McGloomy
15-01-08, 22:47
Scary.... Where they from the Nu Klux Klan?
Nope. But it was pretty awkward nevertheless.

Twilight
15-01-08, 23:00
i remember in the summer when my family was away for most of the days b/c their jobs & my sis's summer school.
i got to do whatever i wanted, sit there, play music, meditate when it rained, chat here. i just don't care about popularity or throwing parties. i'm too independant to leave my confidence in others hands to decide. and the same with dominance; i dont need power from the heed of others. pfft, like i care.
i learn the most when i'm alone. it was nice.
but i dont kno how u are. just do stuff that u always wanted to.

thecentaur
15-01-08, 23:04
i'm sorry to be the voice of reason, but you should just not bring up the subject. you should just not even party. i know that i'm boring, but my advice can usually help my friends and some people here. :o

TombFreak
15-01-08, 23:06
Delete post please!

thecentaur
15-01-08, 23:06
^^ that's what i do :D

SpongeBob Lover
16-01-08, 00:02
Do not throw a party, my parents were gone for the weekend and my sister had a party, that dumbass got 80$ and her ipod stolen serves her right. they were so loud and imature, stupid people. Th ehouse was a reck and i had to help clean up.

Invite a close friend and Pig Out!!!!!!!!!!thats what i do all the time lol

Melonie Tomb Raider
16-01-08, 00:31
It's basically what I've been doing for the past 2 months. It sucks.

Not the fact that I'm staying alone, I'm 21 and I can take care of myself fine, but the problem is taking care of the rest of my family, household obligations, and running a store that's a pain. Bleh, I hate it. It's not my family or my store, so I would rather not have to run them both.

But you do what you got to do and make the best of it. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

Quasimodo
16-01-08, 00:36
If I were you I'd tell my siblings that if they helped keep the house in order while your parents were gone then you'd earn lots of brownie points when they returned :whi:

DREWY
16-01-08, 00:48
Its called trust or responsability. If you want more of it in the future, behave yourself.

kryptonite23
16-01-08, 07:43
Do anything you want to do :)

a_pok
16-01-08, 15:48
ok i'm gonna answer some qwestions that have been asked more than once:

1_i'm 17 (almost 18) my sisters are older control freaks (sorry sis!!LOL) and my lil bro is not that lil, he is three years younger than me, but he still gets on my nerves sometimes.

2_my dad works in the office all day which is in Kweit, which is about a 1000 miles from Lebanon(i think!!) he only comes a week every few months. and my mom is taking a golden opportunity to become a TM teacher(Maharishi's Transcendental Meditation) i would have gone with her if it weren't for school and my age and experience.

so i'm starting to imagine these four months without mom (dad's case is OK, it's been that way for four years now)but mom being absent is the problem.
at least its practice when i finally go to Canada/Holland for college (not sure where yet. i forgot i was such an optimist!!!!)

P.S:for those who plan on tracking me, i might be in an internet cafe(a cafe with 10 to 20 computers with internet access!!) muahahah!!
the party starts when i say it is!!!!
LOL!

Earthcane
16-01-08, 16:23
Do not throw a party, my parents were gone for the weekend and my sister had a party, that dumbass got 80$ and her ipod stolen serves her right. they were so loud and imature, stupid people. Th ehouse was a reck and i had to help clean up.

Invite a close friend and Pig Out!!!!!!!!!!thats what i do all the time lol
I love pigging out! :yah:

Grab a rather heavy tub of ben and Jerry's, and watching old horror
movies with my friends.
:tmb: