PDA

View Full Version : Never give a woman a gun lol.

kill bill
16-01-08, 19:44
content deleted.

Vickkyyy
16-01-08, 19:46
LMAO
awh that sucks for her .
lmfaoo

lararoxs
16-01-08, 19:48
ROFL :vlol::vlol:

badboy70
16-01-08, 19:48
Lmao ! :vlol:
*Look at me, I'm wearing army stuff *bang* OUCH ! What the **** ?*
She should've known when shooting a Desert :p

kill bill
16-01-08, 20:03
Got that right;) She looks like a nacker

Angelus
16-01-08, 20:04
I knew what was going to happen, but it was a case of when. I'm just glad it didn't injure her badly.

nick-xx
16-01-08, 20:07
^ Same here, lot of us just forgot how much recoil theses weapons have LOL.

Beanz
16-01-08, 20:08
OMG! :vlol:

xcrushterx
16-01-08, 20:11
I don't actually find that funny. =/

PARANOIA
16-01-08, 20:11
Desert Eagles have high recoil, kill bill. Your topic is inaccurate; men would have trouble holding the weapon as well.

ben croft
16-01-08, 20:14
Ouch!

daventry
16-01-08, 20:27
Now theres an in-game mistake for TR3, what a kick.

No wonder you could only use one gun, poor lara probably had so many bruises in her face that it looked like someone beated her. :p

scion05
16-01-08, 20:30
Christ almighty :yik: :p :yik:

Legends
16-01-08, 21:01
I knew it! :vlol:

Benguitar
16-01-08, 21:05
Instant nose bleed...

I just thought.. I bet CASIACO shoots better.

Mad Tony
16-01-08, 21:07
Desert Eagles have high recoil, kill bill. Your topic is inaccurate; men would have trouble holding the weapon as well.Yep. The Desert Eagle is one of the most powerful pistols around.

Still rather funny though. Not because the gun went all over the place, but how it did it.

DickDan
16-01-08, 21:08
No wonder that happened, she is as thin as a twig

Angelus
16-01-08, 21:11
No wonder that happened, she is as thin as a twig

Ugh, stop with the comments. The fact that she's skinny doesn't automatically mean that she can't fire a gun properly.

DickDan
16-01-08, 21:12
Ugh, stop with the comments. The fact that she's skinny doesn't automatically mean that she can't fire a gun properly.

Yes it does, ever fired a gun? U need strenth and she oviously hasn't got any in that twig body of hers

Angelus
16-01-08, 21:13
Yes it does, ever fired a gun? U need strenth and she oviously hasn't got any in that twig body of hers

No, I haven't. But it could easily happen to someone larger than her.

Mad Tony
16-01-08, 21:16
Yes it does, ever fired a gun? U need strenth and she oviously hasn't got any in that twig body of hersDepends what gun you're talking about. The gun she fired was a Desert Eagle, which is a .50 caliber handgun. Even a strong person might have difficulty in firing it.

Something like a Beretta M92F probably wouldn't require much strength to shoot. A lot less than firing a Desert Eagle at least.

Evan C.
16-01-08, 21:25
She deserves that.
But,the tittle is bad....even the men could pass by that.
But,guys....weapons are made to kill,not to play.
:(

SMSL
16-01-08, 21:34
I know a guy to whom it happened the same. People said "Strain the elbow, lose the wrist."

He strained the wrist, kept the elbow lose 8/

... and, yes, he was a big boy alright, nothing twig about him. Didn't save him from the scar on the forehead just the same.

Twilight
16-01-08, 21:48
eh not that funny.

your title is so ironic. the very banner of TRF has a woman holding a gun, and even if that particular woman in the vid couldnt shoot one, doesnt mean any other woman can't. its just plain sexist.

Noodleboy
16-01-08, 21:53
^ God people :rolleyes:

It's just a vid for entertainment :p
And with the sexist thing: I didn't see a man firering a gun in that video, did you?

LaraCablara
16-01-08, 22:10
Kill Bill is going through his sexist phase :wve:

Funny video though :D

MoonSword
16-01-08, 22:15
Very funny, considering she hasn't been injured.
You know it will happen, even if she seems to hold the gun strongly. Not enough obviously. :D

clairelovestlc
16-01-08, 22:31
Yes it does, ever fired a gun? U need strength and she obviously hasn't got any in that twig body of hers

I'm skinny and Ive fired a gun ( OK not a desert eagle but that's besides the point) women can have slim elongated muscle which although isn't bulky can be very strong ( despite being only 5 foot tall and weighing about 7 stone i can actually quite easily lift a 15 stone man)

If you look at her arms she looks like she actually carries a lot of muscle for her size.

Tonys right, even a very strong person, if they had never fired a gun before would probably struggle with an eagle, alot of it is strength, alot of it is technique!

coolezpunk
16-01-08, 23:33
Whoa!! :yik: That's gotta hurt!

Twilight
16-01-08, 23:38
^ God people :rolleyes:

It's just a vid for entertainment :p
And with the sexist thing: I didn't see a man firering a gun in that video, did you?

if ur gonna have sexism at least make it funny.

Evan C.
16-01-08, 23:42
Haha,please...if we must count how many stupids thing the men does...
(And im a man):D

silver_wolf
16-01-08, 23:43
HA!

JANKERSON
16-01-08, 23:44
That was just alittle bit too much gun for her.

Those DE .50 AE doesn't kick THAT bad if one is used to shooting high power Handguns like the .44 magnum, 454 Casull .475 Linebaugh etc.

Evan C.
16-01-08, 23:45
And besides,the stupid there was the man who didn`t warned about that....

Noodleboy
17-01-08, 09:17
if ur gonna have sexism at least make it funny.

I wasn't being sexist nor funny, but seriously, did you see a man firering a gun in that video? Because if you do then the thread should be named "Never give a man or a woman a gun lol"
But yah.. that doesn't really apply here because there just wasn't a man in the video fiering a gun.. so yah, end of :)

anf if your gonna say I'm a sexist, then you don't know me, because I'm a lot of things, but I'm not a sexist or a racist, so watch what you're saying ;)

Necromanser
17-01-08, 09:22
Depends what gun you're talking about. The gun she fired was a Desert Eagle, which is a .50 caliber handgun. Even a strong person might have difficulty in firing it.

Something like a Beretta M92F probably wouldn't require much strength to shoot. A lot less than firing a Desert Eagle at least.
And the recoil is huge.People even had their arms broken by the recoil.

That's hilarious.

Mona Sax
17-01-08, 09:24
Don't give untrained people a gun. And yeah, the instructor (?) is an idiot, it's obvious he's not a professional. Nobody in their right mind would let somebody who's probably never had any experience with guns fire a weapon of that caliber, especially not without proper instruction and supervision. She and other people could've got seriously hurt.

Alex Fly
17-01-08, 09:26
OMG ! Yeah the video is amusing but she could have been injured because of this ! :ohn:

EscondeR
17-01-08, 09:30
PMSL :vlol:

She's lucky for having not bitten her tongue off... :p

RAID
17-01-08, 09:38
I don't actually find that funny. =/
Ditto

Obscure
17-01-08, 09:41
I'm not going to laugh because I'd hate it if threads were made about me, laughing at the fact I'd hurt myself with a dangerous weapon in an embarrasing ordeal.

I'm a believer in Karma :)

calico25
17-01-08, 10:32
normally, i would laugh...but i've read too many gun range disaster stories that started out just like this and have seen too many idiots at the gun range that made me pack up and move FAR away.. Who in their right mind would hand a DE .50 to her......nevermind.

I've shot the DE .50 many times and i would never hand it off to someone who is inexperienced.

Quasimodo
17-01-08, 11:27
PMSL :vlol:

She's lucky for having not bitten her tongue off... :p

Which makes me suspect the instructor knew what was gonna happen the whole time. "put your tongue back in your mouth!"

myrmaad
17-01-08, 11:54
Don't give untrained people a gun. And yeah, the instructor (?) is an idiot, it's obvious he's not a professional. Nobody in their right mind would let somebody who's probably never had any experience with guns fire a weapon of that caliber, especially not without proper instruction and supervision. She and other people could've got seriously hurt.

This is what I was thinking, the first thought on my mind when I saw the vid was "RECOIL" Jeez a DESERT EAGLE!

I thought the instructor was talking to another guy there, when he said "put your tongue back in your mouth."

McGloomy
17-01-08, 12:00
I'm glad she wasn't hurt. Couldn't laugh about it though...
Would have been more funny with a buffed up army guy. :D

DREWY
17-01-08, 12:17
I more wondering where the bullet ended up.

Necromanser
17-01-08, 12:20
I more wondering where the bullet ended up.
Lmao :vlol:

Mr.Burns
17-01-08, 13:54
As amusing as the video is, when we mean no swearing we mean verbally and visually.

Closed.