PDA

View Full Version : iPod Touch Users.

LegendLost
17-01-08, 00:06
Anyone know where to go to download the $20 upgrade for the iPod Touch. The link in the iTunes store doesn't help me. I can't figure out where I go to purchase the apps/upgrade.

Tomb Raider 5194
17-01-08, 00:47
I think it appears in the itunes or apple website but I don't know if it re-directs you to itunes. To buy you just need to click on the update purchase or something and put your password then click it again to download. Hope this helps! :wve:

laralives
17-01-08, 00:47
20$ upgrade?! Are you sure it's from Itunes? Upgrades aren't supposed to cost you anything because it's just a program. Or am I misinterpreting the question? Then again, I may have not the slightest idea what upgrade your talking about. xD

LegendLost
17-01-08, 01:04
Its the first upgrade ever where you have to pay, theres the free version, and then the pay one which comes with cool, but not needed stuff. My problem is that when I click purchase the upgrade, it brings me to a page, and the only options are "Remind me later" or "no thanks" but theres no purchase option. Thanks anyway to anyone.

myrmaad
17-01-08, 01:17
Its the first upgrade ever where you have to pay, theres the free version, and then the pay one which comes with cool, but not needed stuff. My problem is that when I click purchase the upgrade, it brings me to a page, and the only options are "Remind me later" or "no thanks" but theres no purchase option. Thanks anyway to anyone.

I believe it's asking you to register on that particular page.

kill bill
17-01-08, 15:18
Never heard of one you had to pay? What does it do. Download movies from itunes now:rolleyes:. Anyway Itouch FTW!

Angelus
17-01-08, 15:57
Never heard of one you had to pay? What does it do. Download movies from itunes now:rolleyes:. Anyway Itouch FTW!

A textbook example for spam. =/

knutroald
17-01-08, 16:06
Oh gosh, their charging for the upgrade?! No way! I already paid loads for the iPod already!:eek: I'll just jailbreak mine instead. Done it before, its quite easy and you get more features-

Benguitar
17-01-08, 16:34
I am a iPhone owner but I thought I would try to help.

See the iPod touch button at the iTunes home page.
http://www.maj.com/gallery/Benguitar/Art/desktop/picture_1.png

Click it and read.

calico25
18-01-08, 05:42
don't pay for the upgrade. Just jailbreak your ipod touch for free and get alot more out of it.