PDA

View Full Version : Argghh my face! Please help

Shark_Blade
17-01-08, 01:40
Since I started working as an intern in the city, my face started to dry and gets fine flaky due to the temperature and smoke from traffics.

I also got dark circles under my eyes due to my readings overnight (or maybe other reasons that I can't think of).

Sorry if I'm making such a big deal out of this but when you're not looking good you feel down yourself.:o:(
Can you suggest any great product that can solve my problem? :(

I browse through the shops and found L'oreal Men Expert

- Hydra Power Moisturiser

- Circle Eraser

http://www.lorealmen.ca/en/menexpert/quarter_frame.asp

Are they any good? Will you recommend it? Or do you have any other products that are much better and highly effective?

Vickkyyy
17-01-08, 02:10
i'm not sure if you would mind useing more girly products,
but you know, they work just as well, if not better.

conceler is always good for dark circles, but i dont know how you feel about wearing makeup like that,

and i find Olay is a great moisturizerr,
but if your not into girly products like that

use a moisturizer with aloe in it, because its the best thing for skin (:

hope i helped ! (:

spikejones
17-01-08, 02:26
^yeah, definitely use an aloe based lotion. as far as the dark rings under your eyes, the only thing I can say is try to work out a better schedule to where you are getting to sleep earlier.

rowanlim
17-01-08, 04:28
Since I started working as an intern in the city, my face started to dry and gets fine flaky due to the temperature and smoke from traffics.

I also got dark circles under my eyes due to my readings overnight (or maybe other reasons that I can't think of).

Sorry if I'm making such a big deal out of this but when you're not looking good you feel down yourself.:o:(
Can you suggest any great product that can solve my problem? :(

I browse through the shops and found L'oreal Men Expert

- Hydra Power Moisturiser

- Circle Eraser

http://www.lorealmen.ca/en/menexpert/quarter_frame.asp

Are they any good? Will you recommend it? Or do you have any other products that are much better and highly effective?

Hey there... :wve:

1. Get enough sleep. The dark circles is the effect of an hormone that's triggered by lack of sleep (if I'm not mistaken). tidor cukup cukup le

2. Eat healthy food, like fruits, vegetables. When we work, we tend to neglect healthy eating habits, but make an effort to eat healthier food. jauhkan diri dari mee goreng, benda berminyak.

3. Use moisturizer whenever possible, especially when you go out...We know the Malaysian sun can be brutal, so try to reduce exposure. Use an umbrella/wear a hat or something.

4. Diligently cleanse your face everyday. It helps to reduce clogged pores & pigmentation. Choose the product that suits your skin.

Personally, I've never had a problem with my skin, but I do use L'Oreal...It's not a "girly" product, I think it's good quality so go ahead & use it if you want to. Products can only help you in a limited fashion. The bulk of it is due to a healthy lifestyle! :D :tmb: