PDA

View Full Version : So Nervous...

kooky
18-01-08, 22:51
Hey, everyone, I am so nervous for the Final Exams tests of the 1st semester I'm going to take them next week, I am really afraid, my Biology test is going to have 200 questions...Does anyone have any tips? :( :o

MrBear
18-01-08, 22:54
Just study hard and do your best.. You can't do better than your best ;) and remember that tests are made for you to PASS, not fail..

Good luck :)

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-01-08, 22:55
200 questions? STUDY. :eek: I just got done with my finals, they were easier than I expected. :) Good luck!

Lara Croft Fan Joe
18-01-08, 23:17
It may be a clice, but the best thing is to study, study, study. Trust me, there is nothing worse than going into an exam and getting completly stumpted. Just plan your time, be organised, and you'll be fine. Good Luck :tmb:

Bumio
18-01-08, 23:19
i always cheated... all the time on any exam... :whi: but u should study, yeah... study... :p

knutroald
18-01-08, 23:20
i always cheated... all the time on any exam... :whi:

Seems pretty risky to me. But yeah, all you can do really is study:) Try making up silly rhymes to remember stuff.

-DaNnEe..
18-01-08, 23:20
Study lots.

Bumio
18-01-08, 23:21
Seems pretty risky to me. But yeah, all you can do really is study:) Try making up silly rhymes to remember stuff.
it is.... but i never failed, maybe its a talent? :p

Little-Lara
18-01-08, 23:46
Sorry sweety, but the best advice would be for you to get off the internet, and start cramming.

I mean CRAM like you're never CRAMMED before. :tmb:

star-dust
18-01-08, 23:48
Study hard, and as much as you can!

Don't freak out about it or you'll just stress yourself!

I have a Biology exam in about two weeks too.:)

Goood Luck!!!! You'll do fine!

Chiki Mina
18-01-08, 23:52
Dear Joel,

You gotta do this hun. Study hard. I mean hard. Not just try to study, do it. Turn off your TV and video games. In fact, I don't want you here until you take that test! You gotta study hard night and day until your eyelashes burst into flames. :D. Believe me, it is worth it.

I won't wish you luck, only success! Huzzah!

ajrich17901
18-01-08, 23:54
Youll do great just

1.Study ALOT
2.take breaks

Grenade
18-01-08, 23:55
Sorry sweety, but the best advice would be for you to get off the internet, and start cramming.

Indeed! And good luck! :)

nick-xx
19-01-08, 00:51
Study well, and don't hang too much in this forum :p.

Necromanser
19-01-08, 00:58

Great advice.That's pretty much what you have to do.Since you didin''t start studiying earlier you'll have to cram.

Librarian
19-01-08, 02:13
Study, but remember to rest, too. Make sure you get some fresh air and eat well; an exhausted, strung out brain retains no knowledge.

Good luck with your exams :tmb:

oocladableeblah
19-01-08, 05:58
Final exams I'm only worried about one class and that is English. The rest I'll study for, but I'm not too worried about them.

la-la-lara
19-01-08, 11:20
200? :eek:

Anyway, however much cliche it might sound, you should study. And make sure you organize it in a way that will allow you to have free time to rest and fool around. ;)

Good luck!

Voni
19-01-08, 11:24
Good luck mate!

xcrushterx
19-01-08, 11:27
Study, test yourself. Do you have a past-paper book? (A book with exam papers that have been used for a specific subject over the past 5 - 7 years)

If you do, just do the papers in that book and if you can get through them and get most of them right without having to look at jotters and textbooks for aid, you should do fine in the exam. That's all they really are. Pastpapers that haven't been used yet.

ivannnnn
19-01-08, 11:30
The main reason is study and pray.

Alex Fly
19-01-08, 11:32
Study, and try to relax. Good luck for your exams ! :tmb:

rowanlim
19-01-08, 11:35
Study everything. I always recommend people to write notes, it helps you to remember. For biology, drawing the diagram really really helps. Don't worry, as long as you've done your revision (a good one! :p), you should be fine!! Good luck! :tmb: :D

Nannonxyay
19-01-08, 13:05
Don't cram too much studying in, take a break and study for a certain amount of time, that's what I do and I always get high marks for tests. (Unless they're P.E. tests, I really cant be bothered to explain the points of scoring a goal in netball.) :wve:

Kerrigan
19-01-08, 14:31
First of all, try not to panic.Biology is not a very difficult subject, but it has it's parts.Anyway, you don't have to fear of the unexpected, like in other cases.You should keep in mind that nothing can go wrong provided you revise everything.So try to make good use of your time.Study, but remember to relax, otherwise you won't be able to memorise efficiently and you'll just waste time and energy.Try not to lose sleep, especially the night before.Good luck!

tr_rocks
19-01-08, 16:25
omg kooky i had my physical science exam yesterday and i got a 68% i failed nooooooo!!!!!!! :(:(:mad:

xcrushterx
19-01-08, 16:29
omg kooky i had my physical science exam yesterday and i got a 68% i failed nooooooo!!!!!!! :(:(:mad:
68% Is a fail? :yik:

Over here the pass mark is 50%

tr_rocks
19-01-08, 16:31
omfg here in virginia 70% is passing anything below is failing!!!! at least it wasnt the sol test