PDA

View Full Version : OMG! You hvae to be kidding me!

God Horus
20-01-08, 00:33
Alright, so I currently have black hair, and I dried to dye it a dark brownish colour. I did everything like in the instructions, waiting an hour, washed it out, used the special conditioner, etc. I let it dry, then look in the mirror. I'm a blond now! I wanted to have dark brown hair, but I'm blond now. I am so confused on how this could have happen, I have called one of my friends to go out and get me black hair dye. The worst part is, it doesn't look like it's natuarlly my hair colour, it looks like I'm wearing a wig or anything.
Does anyone have any idea on how this could have happen?

DickDan
20-01-08, 00:34
All i can say is: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha any pictures? :)

Quasimodo
20-01-08, 00:34
Maybe it was just a bad batch of colouring product? What brand was it?

Indiana Croft
20-01-08, 00:35
What did you use to color your hair? I can't find anything that works on my hair cause its so dark and it doesn't retain color easily. Oh, and the blonde thing sucks, but still, very funny :vlol:

God Horus
20-01-08, 00:35
oh no, way to embarissing. I would keep it but honestly if i dye my hair, i want it to look natuall, and this DOES NOT!

All i can say is: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha any pictures? :)

Librarian
20-01-08, 00:37
What's your natural hair colour? If you'd dyed it black previously, the new dye probably stripped it from your hair, then continued to bleach it.

If your hair was naturally black... well, that's odd. An hour seems a long time to leave hair dye in, though (especially if you're lightening your hair) - it's usually around 35 minutes, isn't it?

Either way, off to the hairdressers with you!

God Horus
20-01-08, 00:46
It is naturally black. I was dying it a colour which is close to black but a bit brownish. It did say around an hour to leave in. I did around 55 minutes.

Librarian
20-01-08, 00:50
It may have been a bad batch of colour - the wrong colour in the box, or something like that. You should ring up/send a letter to the hair dye company (which brand was it?) to let them know there was a problem and maybe get your money back.

Mr.Burns
20-01-08, 00:55
Better suited for Open Chat this topic is. :wve: