PDA

View Full Version : Have you met or spotted any famous people?

findme
21-01-08, 19:30
I know there was a thread like this before, don't see the point digging that up again though.

Anyways who have you seen/met? It doesn't have to be a meet & greet, it can be if you saw them in a street or something.

Anyways I sort of met Russell Brand at his book signing, I didn't speak to him but my friend did.

If you have any pictures, that would be awesome!
=]

Seb_01225
21-01-08, 19:32
Anyways I sort of met Russell Brand at his book signing, I didn't speak to him but my friend did.

same!
and also! johnny depp

and a few others i cant remember!

domina
21-01-08, 19:34
I met Sum 41 back when they were fairly popular. That's about it, though.

Angelus
21-01-08, 19:34
Quentin Tarantino at Virgin Megastores. :cool:

Bonez
21-01-08, 19:35
JK Rowling at a book signing. :)

findme
21-01-08, 19:36
JK Rowling at a book signing. :)

I'm majorly jealous!

SamReeves
21-01-08, 19:36
I talked to Clint Eastwood once at a Navy event in Pebble Beach. Otherwise, I've met lots of local "celeberties."

jamieoliver22
21-01-08, 19:37
I have met Gary Wilmot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Wilmot) at the Regent Theatre (while I was doing my work experience there) while he was touring for the 'Half A Sixpence' musical. He was saying how he fell asleep twice on stage and once on live TV :p

TombRaiderLover
21-01-08, 19:38

*goes green with envy* :eek:

Vertigo
21-01-08, 19:40

*goes green with envy* :eek:

Goes violet with envy too:yik::yik::yik:

Geck-o-Lizard
21-01-08, 19:41
Yeah... every time I walk past this shiny bit of glass & metal in my hallway.

Rexie
21-01-08, 19:41
*Tokio Hotel,**H.I.M,***Linkin Park,Ari Koivunen and the list can go on and on...

*Gustav Schäfer only and a little bit of Kaulitz twins..no sign of Georg(I didn't went to that concert..had only 3 seconds to go in that boat to Tallinn >.<)
**only Ville >.< he looked hotter in person.
***the whole band :jmp:
and I forgot:Enrique Iglesias(or how ever you spell his name),David Beckham(my friend Eddie forced me to go and meet him...)

Capt. Murphy
21-01-08, 19:44
Ted Raimi and Sarah Silverman... At the same time. Sarah isn't as much of an arse as you'd think from seeing her on the T.V.. As for Ted, the complete opposite.

Edit: Also, one of the original Wizard of Oz Munchkins -Mickey Carrol. As well as "Thelma Lou" aka-Betty Lynn from the old Andy Griffith Show.

Evan C.
Simone Simons(Lead Singer from Epica)
Hmmm....The spanish voice of Lara,Charo Soria(I talk with her often)
I live near to where Maradona was living for a few months(but i don`t care,he is just a football player for me)

findme
Yeah... every time I walk past this shiny bit of glass & metal in my hallway.

It took me quite awhile for me to get this one. Good one :D

touchthesky
21-01-08, 19:45
Corey Taylor
A guy from Mastodon
Phil from Machinehead
Aiden
Less than jake
Bullet for my valentine.

TombRaiderLover
21-01-08, 19:48
Ted Raimi and Sarah Silverman... At the same time. Sarah isn't as much of an arse as you'd think from seeing her on the T.V.. As for Ted, the complete opposite.

I remember laughing like crazy when I watched a clip from The Sarah Silverman Show on TV. :vlol:

Nannonxyay
21-01-08, 19:55
I've met Super Nanny. I didn't actually speak to her but she was filming about a student who went to a school opposite my Primary school. :vlol: She was talking to the parents and my friends where running past the camera and playfully beating each other up in the background. :vlol: My friend's met Girls Aloud and Jhonny Depp when he was in hospital. I was soo jealous!

Nemo_91
21-01-08, 20:02
Simone Simons(Lead Singer from Epica)

*jealous* :p

Obscure
21-01-08, 20:03
He's not completely renowned but I've met

Robert Englund.

AKA Freddy Kruger.

He was at MK outside John Lewis. I was like ":eek: FREDDY!"

My little sister met June off The Bill whoever that is XD

Reggie
21-01-08, 20:11
Our regional news reporter and Bodger and Badger.
No Its not a very good claim to meeting famous people is it?

tomblover
21-01-08, 20:12
Goes violet with envy too:yik::yik::yik:

*Goes BLUE with envy* :yik:

TombFreak
21-01-08, 20:18
I've never met anyone ( I would like to meet Hayley Williams ) but I have seen some celebs who live in Arizona ( on tv ) Lesie ( last name? ) and Alice Cooper, along with Jordan Sparks. ( which my friend Moriah knows, and no not Moriah Carey, Moriah Johnson )

Soma Holiday
21-01-08, 20:18
I met Greenwheel...though I doubt their a famous band to you, but to me, it was the best day ever. :)

NemesisxAngelus
21-01-08, 20:19

A friend of mine would be so jealous. :cln:

I've only seen Dolly Parton at Virgin Megastores NYC, on Broadway I've seen Beyonce & Mike Myers. (No I don't live in NYC, I went there for a while during the holidays a few years ago.) That's about it I guess. :)

Elysia
21-01-08, 20:22
I have! :D

I've met Jason Momoa (*swoons*), Torri Higginson and David Nykl from Stargate Atlantis, Connor Trinnear from SGA / Star Trek and Craig Charles and Chris Barrie from Red Dwarf (and have the photos to go with the SGA / RD lot. Craig Charles coverted my cleavage... :rolleyes:)). I had a chance to meet James Marsters and Malcolm McDowell, but I passed in favour of meeting Momoa again... (hehehe, just a tad obsessed... :o).

I also used to see Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth Bucket), Lesley Joseph (Dorien from Birds of a Feather), Christopher Timothy (James Herriot), Tommy Boyd (kids TV presenter) and Sir Edward Woodward most weekends when I worked in Bosham (they all live in or around the village, or they used to... it was some time ago! They used to eat in the restaurant I worked in, and I often had to serve them).

I've also worked with various palaeontologists whilst doing my degree (my personal tutor was one of the advisors for Walking With Dinosaurs - the underwater episode ;)).

Hmmm... who else? My dad's best mates with one of the sound guys from Most Haunted... :o (okay, that doesn't work!)

:D

TombFreak
21-01-08, 20:25
Wow ^^^ :eek:

Thats crazy girl, you're one lucky rabbit's foot.:tea:

Elysia
21-01-08, 20:31
Wow ^^^ :eek:

Thats crazy girl, you're one lucky rabbit's foot.:tea:
:ton: Nope - I'm just older than you (had more time to see / meet people) and am able to occasionally go to conventions :tmb: (went to my first one last year and it was a scream - me and my friend are already planning to go to another - we're just waiting to hear back from Jason Momoa's mum (she's visiting him this week, and said she'd ask him for us - yes, I speak to his mother on an alarmingly regular basis... I swear I'm not stalking him! Much... :mis:) to find out if he's planning on coming back over to the UK this year at some point, 'cos if he is, we are so very there... :D :D)

tesorosbaby
21-01-08, 20:34
I met the Queen :)

Obscure
21-01-08, 20:37
My uncle was in an old 1980's band called Kajagoogoo. All my teachers know it but I've never heard one of their songs and I dislike my uncles wife (ew) so I rarely talk to him.

MiCkiZ88
21-01-08, 20:40
Only some random local celebs & my dad is pretty well known by some rockbands here.

I'm relative to some actors/race driver & Miss Finland though. But that doesn't really count. :p

Rivendell
21-01-08, 20:41
I tripped up some stairs infront of Poirot (David Suchet). :o

TombRaiderLover
21-01-08, 20:42
My uncle was in an old 1980's band called Kajagoogoo. All my teachers know it but I've never heard one of their songs and I dislike my uncles wife (ew) so I rarely talk to him.

Who in the band was he?

calico25
21-01-08, 20:43
When I lived in Austin, TX I used to see

matthew mcconaughey at the grocery store all the time and sandra bullock at the local whole foods store.

Met Russell Crowe at a bar in austin and Andy Roddick.

Met Jessica Alba about 10 years ago before she was famous and worked on some cheap flipper tv show...met her on a beach with some friends in san diego.

I will be meeting Jessica Simpson soon at my job, she is coming to the ceremony at my work but i only really just want to complain to her about ruining Tony Romo and my football team with her poon.

there have been more but im don't care to post, lol.

Inkheart
21-01-08, 20:43
Andy Parsons, one of the comedians from Mock the Week came into M&S while I was working! AND I served him! He's not that famous though but that's the most I've got!

Angelus
21-01-08, 20:48
I tripped up some stairs infront of Poirot (David Suchet). :o

:vlol:

Archetype
21-01-08, 20:52
Sat next to steve coogan in a pub, he asked me if i knew where the bathroom was.

occasionally see sally gunnell in my local marks and spencer..

Mad Tony
21-01-08, 21:08
Well, I met some soccer player ages back.
But my mom's met a few famous people and she went to the same school as Elizabeth Hurley (although Hurley was in the year above her).

My big brother's met Queen Elizabeth II and Tony Blair when they came to visit the ship he's based on. He even cooked for them I think (all the chefs on the ship did).

ihatecold17
21-01-08, 21:26
that old thread was totally mine.

But anyways, the closest to a famous person i met was Allie Dimeco from Naked brothers band on Nickolodeon. We went to school together in 6-8th grade

Whoever said they met sarah silverman....Im so jealous.

la-la-lara
21-01-08, 21:27
I saw Kevin Spacey dining in a restaurant once. ;)

jackali
21-01-08, 21:42
*Patrick Stewart - Novello Theatre
Anthony Stewart Head - Outside BRIT school
*Mark Hamill - Convention in London
*Billy Dee Williams - Same as above
*Davina McCall - Lives near me
Elizabeth Hurley - Harrods
Queen Lizzie II :p - Ascot, my cousin (to my dismay) called her "Queenie Baby" rather loudly... she heard him
*Holly and Holly/Hilly from Red Dwarf - Convention in London
Jennifer Saunders - Can't remember where
Alan Rickman - Waitrose, London

*Indicates conversation.

Obscure
21-01-08, 21:43
Who in the band was he?

Sorry I took ages to reply.

Steve Askew. The guitarist.

Tomb Raider Master
21-01-08, 22:00
Yep. As a matter of fact, they came to me, not me to them. ;)

ben croft
21-01-08, 22:38
Oh, Angie just called me. Does that count?

:p

xcrushterx
21-01-08, 22:39
Lucy Liu. Such a nice Lady. :D

Met her when I was in Florida a few years back.

kill bill
21-01-08, 22:40
Quentin Tarantino 3 times.

1. Premier of Kill Bill Vol.1 in L.A
2. Premier of Death ride or somethin here in ireland in dublin:)
3. Carphonewarehouse:mis:

da tomb raider!
21-01-08, 22:42
Nope. :p

Lara's home
21-01-08, 22:44
Noone. :(
Im trying to stalk Amy Lee, but I have no idea where she lives, and Angelina Jolie travels the world all the time. :(

tr_mitch
21-01-08, 22:47
Lemar at Alton Towers
Mariah Carey at Heathrow Airport
Gok Wan on a night out, see him and speak to him quite regularly actually.

Obscure
21-01-08, 22:49
I spot famous people in the newspaper everyday XD

Legend Killer
21-01-08, 22:50
The Big Show - Tampa Airport
Daniel Dae Kim - Mall in Honolulu

myrmaad
21-01-08, 23:18
Every time I see this thread I swear I read it as "have you met any spotted famous people?"

Melonie Tomb Raider
21-01-08, 23:21
Saw the President, but wasn't able to speak to him. :p

buckmana
21-01-08, 23:22
It probably means nothing unless you're either live in Australia or a fan of H2O - Just Add Water, but I went to meet Phoebe Tonkin, Claire Holt and Cariba Heine. I only spoke to Cariba.

Here's a picture:
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w224/ajbckmn/H2O/Highpoint/Mermaids07.png

ajrich17901
21-01-08, 23:31
Met? Yes but im friends with a couple famous people

Jini shes from a ex korean pop band KISS,one of my best friends
All the guys from Lights Over ashfield
Johnny Nailz from Twisted Method

Thorir
21-01-08, 23:40
Plenty, but not anyone internationally famous...

Karima is probably the only one known in many countries. :)
Got a hug from her. :D

Quasimodo
21-01-08, 23:41
I babysat Angelina's kids once :p

Encore
21-01-08, 23:43
I never met any famous people (as in, mantain a conversation with one).

But I seen some of portuguese "celebs" though,like multiple tv reporters, and some football (aka soccer) players, including Cristiano Ronaldo (which is probably the only one you guys know).

There's also a crappy soap opera that was airing until recently and a group of the actors (all young people) share an apartment in my building. :p

MadCroy101
21-01-08, 23:46
Christina Aguliera, we went for vacation, we saw her at a party last year. She was cool.

Legends
21-01-08, 23:53
I met Christina Aguilera in 2003.

Spitfire
22-01-08, 00:26
I had a conversation with Before Their Eyes, casual as can be, because I had no idea they were a band playing at the concert I had gone to, lol. Super nice guys.

xMyrax
22-01-08, 01:19
The Axis of Evil Comedy tour guys; Ahmed Ahmed, Maz Jobrani, Aron Kader <3 And Wanho (Oneho rofl xD)

_Lam
22-01-08, 01:22
Angelina Jolie went in my town for the filming of Taking Live. :ton:
I'm know you are jalous.

Little-Lara
22-01-08, 02:45
Lots; met, spotted, talked to, helped out....unfortunately none that I was in love with. :rolleyes: /\ yes a little. :p

Edit: once Tom Cruise filmed a movie right a few blocks away from me, didn't find out until much later. :mad:

Chiki Mina
22-01-08, 02:49
When Usher came to Puerto Rico for the concert, I came across with Fat Joe and Beyonce. Ludacris was on the stage so I didn't get to see him :(.

My uncle is the only guy in my family who has met Hollywood stars. He works in catorer and he has talked to Antonion Banderas, Stephen Speilberg, Sylvester Stallone, Richard Gere. Many others.

Jensie17
22-01-08, 03:53
I met Megan Fox in Las Vegas.

Benguitar
22-01-08, 04:04
OK!

CAISACO, You never told me you SAW Miley in person?

K who have I met/seen'

Met

(If names are spelled wrong it is 5:00 am here so...)

Ben Aflack

Whoopie Goldburge

Miss America 2004

One of the Beach Boys

Rick Nealson (Cheap Trick)

I have literally Bumped Shoulders with Owen Wilson.

I have seen Rick Allen and Phil Collens of Def Leppard

I seen Steven Tyler (3 ft away)

I have seen Joey Krammer (Aerosmith Drummer)

Sheryl Crow and I bummed in to each other.

I have met and had a long conversation with Peter Stroud (Sheryl's Guitar player)

I am good friends with Cheyanne Kimball (sweet heart)

Met and friends with Tokyo Police Club. (Collage Band)

Seen and briefly spoke to Joe Perry from Aerosmith in a museum in Chicago.

I am friends with The Click Five, another collage band.

I have seen a few Victoria's Secret Models in New York.

And a few others here and there. :)

CAISACO
22-01-08, 04:17
I saw Stephen King at a gas station one time. But everyone was too scared to talk to him. And this one guy who made eye contact with him, lost 100 pounds that night. :yik:

Lol, I'm totally kidding :vlol:

I just got done watching Mr. Deeds :vlol:

Lol. But seriously...
I saw Miley Cyrus once, and Keira Knightley.
But I didn't act like a crazed fan and run up to them screaming. I just saw Keira and waved, and asked if she would give me her autograph, and she did :)

Chris.Talg0
22-01-08, 04:22
Tre Cool from greenday. i had a nice talk with him :D thats all i can remember right now.....

Buffy87
22-01-08, 12:02
Erm..

Well I saw ALL of Boyzone at a backstage gig but.... only spoke with Mikey , Keith and Steve.. although I eyed Ronan Keating!If that counts!
David Coulthard ( F1 Driver).. and quite a few other F1 drivers but..let me think.. Jean Alesi , Gerhard Berger , Alex Wurz , Mika Hakkinnen. And I saw Eddie Irvine , Michael Schumacher , Ralf Schumacher , that Fisichella guy.. , Jenson Button , Kimi Raikonnen , Jackie Stewart ..and Jackie Stewart rather nicely stopped and posed for a picture whilst on the phone.. so I like him lol!
Saw some randomer from Emmerdale in the Whiterose Shopping Centre in Leeds.. the guy who plays the barman.. is it Paul?? Im not sure if he is in it still.. didnt say anything to him just clocked him walking past and he knew we had recognised him lol. AAAAnnnddd... finally.. the guy who plays Ric Griffin in Holby City was on my ferry to France last summer.. saw him whilst we were queueing to get back into our car.. he kinda zoomed past everyone with glasses and a hat on.. and I whispered to my sister who he was and he heard me!!Ha ha ..course it may have been coz my mum kept shouting "Where?Where?" at the top of her voice...
Wow that post was longer than I intended.

Rivendell
22-01-08, 12:04
Gok Wan on a night out, see him and speak to him quite regularly actually.

And continue to insult him, I hope? ;)

L.C
22-01-08, 12:26
I've met a fair few over the years :whi:

Lara Croft!
22-01-08, 12:37
Daniel-Day Lewis in a Premiere here in Athens....

knutroald
22-01-08, 12:40
Celene Dion shopping in Hollywood. She had the whole store for herself.

Keir_Eidos
22-01-08, 13:39
A few months ago, in the office, I went over to ask Kathryn (she's the lovely person who looks after all things Tomb Raider) a question and there was someone else in her office.... it wasn't until I gave a double glance that I realised it was Karima!

I couldn't remember my question after that :o ;)

mizuno_suisei
22-01-08, 13:42
I guess she is famous in Australia, I met Ten News Reporter Charmaine Dragun. She had a day off and she was down the beach, and Me and my mates sat down and talked with her for abour 20minutes. It was fun. It was such a shame to hear she committed suicide over east though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charmaine_Dragun

R.I.P Charmaine :)

Conway
22-01-08, 14:18
Mostly singers and bands who've come to perform here where I live.

A few months ago, in the office, I went over to ask Kathryn (she's the lovely person who looks after all things Tomb Raider) a question and there was someone else in her office.... it wasn't until I gave a double glance that I realised it was Karima!

I couldn't remember my question after that :o ;)
:cln:

Keir_Eidos
22-01-08, 14:31
:cln:

I know!

Keir_Eidos
22-01-08, 14:32
I also once looked up and saw Sir Les Ferdinand walking passed my desk too (but only UK footie fans will know who that is).

Conway
22-01-08, 14:33
I once looked up and saw Sir Les Ferdinand walking passed my desk too (but only UK footie fans will know who that is).
No wonder I wasn't too familiar. A lot of folk here have already had the chance to meet Karima. They say she's charming. Too bad she's literally miles away from where I am. :o

EDIT: @ Keir: Don't you think it's time for a new signature? ;) :p

Angelus
22-01-08, 14:37
I also once looked up and saw Sir Les Ferdinand walking passed my desk too (but only UK footie fans will know who that is).

Is it true that Karima has been let go as the Lara model?

Keir_Eidos
22-01-08, 14:54
No wonder I wasn't too familiar. A lot of folk here have already had the chance to meet Karima. They say she's charming. Too bad she's literally miles away from where I am. :o

She is very charming indeed.

Oh, and I will change my sig, good idea :)

Is it true that Karima has been let go as the Lara model?

I don't know. Let me do some digging and see if I can find out.

Rexie
22-01-08, 14:58

you are the best :jmp:

if you cut out Mister Penguin...

dinahcat
22-01-08, 15:14
I met Tony Dungy (Indianapolis Colts' Head Coach) at my work. he came in to kick off a health awareness thing and signed autographs. He signed my husband's hat!

petujaymz
22-01-08, 15:29
Off the top of my head...

Steffi Graf
Tony Blair
Bobby Davro
Queen Elizabeth II
Cher
Shanessa from Big Brother 8
Prince Phillip
Neil Morrissey
Andre Agassi
Prince Charles

I've neither met or spoken to any of 'em; just been within spitting distance of 'em.

:wve:

Earthcane
22-01-08, 15:31
^ Someones been to Wimbledon :D

Admles
22-01-08, 15:52
Sophie Monk
The Veronicas
Ray Park (Darth Maul from Star Wars)
Kristy Hinze (Model)
Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter)
Many sports teams that come through work....

I had an invitation from a friend who works for concert promoters to meet Evanescence and I turned it down.

petujaymz
22-01-08, 15:53
^ Someones been to Wimbledon :D

How did you guess?

Steffi slowly passed the crowds in her chauffeur driven Jag.

Had it not been for the window I could've flicked her earlobe.

Everyone was going nuts!

:wve:

Keir_Eidos
22-01-08, 16:12
Had it not been for the window I could've flicked her earlobe.

LOL

tranniversary119
22-01-08, 16:16
Angelina Jolie :jmp:, When I visited my aunt in California she was in a store and so was I! My mom had to drag me over there to say hi. She was really nice aww :hug: This was a couple of years ago. Nobody believed me though./=
Amy Lee- At the concert I went to :jmp:

Evan C.
22-01-08, 16:56
OMG you meet Angie?
:o im so happy for you,you have no idea :o

findme
22-01-08, 17:37
Meeting Hayden Panettiere, David Anders, Jayma Mays, Noah Gray Cabey and Sendhil Ramumurthy VERY soon!

Angelus
22-01-08, 17:50

Thank you. :)

Devilian
22-01-08, 18:04
I met Bob Geldof at one of his concert with Boomtown Rats!
Yipeee!!! :jmp:

Legends
22-01-08, 18:54
Celene Dion shopping in Hollywood. She had the whole store for herself.

Oh my god! :jmp:

Necromanser
22-01-08, 22:18

Same here,I would love to meet her though.

Baslakor
22-01-08, 22:56
I see myself every day. I also asked Emilie Autumn once to marry me.

Spotted a lot. Or don't concert counts? :jmp:

Oh, and Sinterklaas afcourse! :D

AmericanAssassin
22-01-08, 23:00
I've seen Britney Spears and Amy Lee... ;)

ANoDE
22-01-08, 23:01
Nothing special...
I nearly ran into Paris Hilton once (2006 at the Oktoberfest in Munich), ...
I didn't even recognize her - my friednds told me it was her...

Other than that only local prominents.

amiro1989
22-01-08, 23:02
I met Shakira, at MusiquePlus in Montreal, Canada, and I had the chance to talk to her. She was sweet, and I'll remember that moment all my life :)

LaraMan2
22-01-08, 23:14
o perfect!!
yea we had an singer come in with a spraned ankle

Indiana Croft
22-01-08, 23:27
Nick Lachey:)

AJRoberts87
23-01-08, 03:15
I met a few people that may not be uber-popular, but it was really cool to meet them:

-Marky Ramone, from The Ramones - I stepped back 'cause I thought he was making a "hold on a second" gesture. When really, he was actually greeting me. xD
-Jerry Only, from The Misfits - Really nice, friendly, extremely sociable (and chatty :p)
-Dez Cadena, from Black Flag

That was a long time ago, when my sister was crazy about them and I was sort of a tag-along. But I was still starstruck, heehee.

I also met a few other people at a NACA conference (features bands and other talents that you can try to schedule for your college's activities calendar):

-Dennis Haskins ("Mr. Belding" from "Saved By the Bell").
Wasn't too impressed by him. He seemed kinda arrogant (and he gained a lot of weight :-x) But all us young college kids just stopped and gawked at him, we all had the same reaction, lol.
-Also met Rachel and Veronica from the Real World/Road Rules.
They were there promoting speech events regarding issues like HIV/AIDS, women's issues, etc. I didn't talk to Veronica, but I talked with Rachel a bit--she seemed like a pretty cool gal. :) And they were both shorter than I expected, maybe an inch taller than me (5'4"), hehe!

oocladableeblah
23-01-08, 04:24
I haven't, but my sister has spotted Hugo from Lost when she was working at Barnes and Noble.

Lara's Backpack
23-01-08, 08:17
I saw Tara Reid? (Or Reed? I dont know) at the magic Millions a few years ago...

Gregori
23-01-08, 08:36
I met Andrew WK in person.

Estacado
23-01-08, 09:40
I've had the pleasure of meeting Amy Lee of Evanescence and John LeCompt formely of Evanscence. I entered a competetion and actually won it. It was so surreal, I was able to go and listen to their new album (which at the time was "The Open Door") before it was offically released, then I got to ask Amy a question, get a hug and an autography. What irks me is that we weren't allowed to take cameras incase we recorded the sound of the new album and leaked it online... which would be fine if the album wasn't already leaked about 2 weeks before I went to meet them...
Still a once in a life time situation.

danitiwa
23-01-08, 13:34
same!
and also! johnny depp

and a few others i cant remember!

*dies of jealousy*

Only person I've met is Carola. :rolleyes:

Waah! :3