PDA

View Full Version : Hayden Panettiere

marukisu
23-01-08, 06:45
I just got through watching the Heroes boxset and i must say it was a really well done show. Claire Benet aka Hayden Panettiere i think is a good upcoming young actresss. I just wanted to devote a whole thread to her by saying keep up the good work and i really hope you dont end up like Lohan or Spears by becoming a tabloid media w h o r e and end up on drugs and have eating disorders and whatnot. What do you guys think of Ms.Panettiere?

Evangelina
23-01-08, 06:49
I quite like Hayden Panettiere. She seems like a more sensible celebrity.
I only know her from some of her voice acting jobs though (Kairi & Princess Dot), never had time to watch Heros when it was on.

star-dust
23-01-08, 07:01
I just got through watching the Heroes boxset and i must say it was a really well done show. Claire Benet aka Hayden Panettiere i think is a good upcoming young actresss. I just wanted to devote a whole thread to her by saying keep up the good work and i really hope you dont end up like Lohan or Spears by becoming a tabloid media w h o r e and end up on drugs and have eating disorders and whatnot. What do you guys think of Ms.Panettiere?

I know her from Heroes and I've seen her on those Neutrogena commercials. I like her, she's a great actress. She seems to have a brain. I don't think she'll wind up like Lohan and all those other ... She seems to be one of those girls who can be a great role model for other people.

:):)

ShadyCroft
23-01-08, 09:23
Yes, Hayden Panettiere is a promising young star. She's pretty and acts really good. She was also in Raising Helen with Kate Hudson. She played one of Felicity Huffman's children. Spoiler:Kate Husdson's out-going, model-style life turns upside down when Felicity dies in a car accident, and the care for her children is passed on to Kate. End

Lenochka
23-01-08, 12:08
Hayden Planetarium seems nice enough, I remember this one video i seen on tv where a reporter asked her when she will be going to rehab, She just giggled and said hopefully never or something along the lines of that.

myrmaad
23-01-08, 13:46
^ I don't get it. (Planetarium)

The most interesting thing about her was when she tried to help bring attention to the Dolphin Slaughter. I was impressed by that.

V apofiss: Almost everyone in the world seems to have more sense than the strident attention hoes.

Apofiss
23-01-08, 14:35
^ I don't get it.

As far as I have seen from interviews/articles seems that miss Panettiere has more brain/sense than some tabloid media w h o r e s. I wish her not to slip like that.

6xZ1zOG3mv4

aaawwwww.

kill bill
23-01-08, 15:19
Hayden sucks! :ton:
Kristen Bell is so much better and so is Ali Larter. +10 when it comes to heroes;)

findme
23-01-08, 17:14
Hayden sucks! :ton:
Kristen Bell is so much better and so is Ali Larter. +10 when it comes to heroes;)

Hayden does NOT suck.

Can't wait till I meet Hayden in march. Hayden seems like such a nice down to earth person.

I <3 her. =]

kill bill
23-01-08, 18:49
Hayden does NOT suck.

Can't wait till I meet Hayden in march. Hayden seems like such a nice down to earth person.

I <3 her. =]

Everytime I watch Heroes she moans:confused:

Season 1: Why did you earse my best friends memory whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy........................... 6 episodes later... Still you erased my best friends memory whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Season 2: Hayden says to elle: you killed my father. Thinking in elles head: wtf. I only electricuted you.:D

Apofiss
23-01-08, 19:18
lol. KB, there is a line which seperates acting from her actual self. :D

-DaNnEe..
23-01-08, 19:48
I love Hayden! Shes great in Heroes :jmp:

irjudd
23-01-08, 19:54
Hayden does NOT suck.

Didn't you see that episode of Law & Order SVU she was on? heh

interstellardave
23-01-08, 19:55
Didn't you see that episode of Law & Order SVU she was on? heh

I didn't see it but now I'm thinking I should! :mis:

gtkilla
23-01-08, 20:13
I like Hayden. She seems cool. :D I don't think she's much of an actress, though. :o She's always whispering and moaning during her "emotional" scenes and I find that really annoying. :p

domina
23-01-08, 20:14
I've never watch Heroes, but I find her to be a little annoying. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's that Netrogena ad she does. Way too perky about washing her face.

irjudd
23-01-08, 20:17
I didn't see it but now I'm thinking I should! :mis:

I'll just say she sucked a lot in it.

kill bill
23-01-08, 21:47
I like Hayden. She seems cool. :D I don't think she's much of an actress, though. :o She's always whispering and moaning during her "emotional" scenes and I find that really annoying. :p
Ditto that expect for the i like hayden part:D

James_Rutland
23-01-08, 22:00

Season 1: Why did you earse my best friends memory whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy........................... 6 episodes later... Still you erased my best friends memory whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Season 2: Hayden says to elle: you killed my father. Thinking in elles head: wtf. I only electricuted you.:D

Lmfao! That made me laugh, still i think shes a great character. But why did they kill Ali whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

kill bill
23-01-08, 22:01
Lmfao! That made me laugh, still i think shes a great character. But why did they kill Ali whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

They didn't;) According to a website it says Jessica be the main instead of Nicole this season;)

James_Rutland
23-01-08, 22:05
They didn't;) According to a website it says Jessica be the main instead of Nicole this season;)

Wowpleasestopcorrectingmeit'snotnice! :o

Jessica, is not Nikki though, shes her sister which can posess her. I don't know how Jessica is coming back though.. shes dead? And It can't be ali larter that plays her, as they killed her off. *Whydidtheyhavetokillheroffwhyherohgodohgodnopleas e,* you should of seen my face when Nikki got trapped, and the place exploded i was like "Noooo!" It should of been someone like.. I don't know Maya, shes not much of a big character anyway, but Nikki. Anyway, back on topic. Haydens also a singer, quite a good one at that.

kill bill
23-01-08, 22:12
No. Nikki survives lol;) And jessica the alter ego will be mainly jessica in this season;) BOT: Hayden is such a....winer and a crappy singer. I seen one of her songs online and compare that upto Kristen Bells singing which =:cln:

James_Rutland
23-01-08, 22:31
^^ I knew it! My theory was that Jessica was too good for the cure to take effect on Nikki, and she came back when Nikki needed her most.

Lenochka
24-01-08, 01:28
^ I don't get it. (Planetarium)

When we first heard of her, Me and some classmates referred to her as Hayden Planetarium xD It just kind of stuck i guess :p

findme
24-01-08, 02:19

That's CLAIRE moaning, not Hayden.

Peeps, let's keep the general Heroes talk out of this thread shall we?

DREWY
24-01-08, 02:59
That's CLAIRE moaning, not Hayden.

Peeps, let's keep the general Heroes talk out of this thread shall we?

Yeah, no point me watching it now.

She's still only learning - give her a break. Singing? I heard her on the end of a movie (Father was in the navy- tiger cruise or something) and she sounded ok.
In a few years I may reassess, but at the moment she seems ok to me.

Admles
24-01-08, 09:14
Hayden is one of THE most gorgeous things out there.

Even if she is incredibly short!

myrmaad
24-01-08, 09:25
Happily, I've never seen Heroes. :)

findme
25-01-08, 02:25
When we first heard of her, Me and some classmates referred to her as Hayden Planetarium xD It just kind of stuck i guess :p

I find it ironic and weird that's what Hayden said in an interview where she mentioned some people called her Planeterium aswell...

Anyways I think it such a strange yet beautiful name. Lots of people on the web refer her as Hayden Pantyhair. :vlol:

tombfan91
25-01-08, 03:03
like her. never watched her in heroes but i did watch her in ice princess

Melonie Tomb Raider
25-01-08, 03:45
I like her in the Kingdom Hearts games, as Kairi... that's about it. :p