PDA

View Full Version : Ashes to Ashes

badfatt
24-01-08, 16:48
As in the TV sequel to Life on Mars. I was really looking forward to it... until I realised Keeley Hawes was going to star in it. I've seen the trailer and I just can't think of that voice as anything other than Lara Croft. I'm not going to be able to take this seriously now :(

Grenade
24-01-08, 16:52
I don't really see anything so worrying about her being in it.

digitizedboy
24-01-08, 17:37
Sounds quite promising to me.

Trigger_happy
24-01-08, 20:07
I'm quite looking forwards to seeing Keeley back on the screen- she was good in Spooks. I can't wait for this to begin!

jackles
24-01-08, 20:19
As long as Gene Hunt is in it....I'm happy

:cln:

snork
24-01-08, 21:00
So this topic is not about David Bowie songs ? :confused:

I've seen the trailer and I just can't think of that voice as anything other than Lara Croft.
I know what You mean. In Germany everything get's translated in cinema and TV, some voice actors however are doing multiple actors. One female voice is doing Roseanne and Whoopie Goldberg and LOTS of other actors. This can get annoying.
I once saw an old B&W marine war movie, where the captain got the german Jerry Lewis voice. I think noone was able to take that movie as serious anymore.

And when the german voice actor has deceased or retired or wants too much money, actors suddenly get a different voice - very distracting.

Hack
25-01-08, 03:30
Nor is the topic about Faith No More songs!!

george_croft
25-01-08, 06:03
Omg, the trailer looks awesome, and Keeley looks b e a u t i f u l!!:eek:

Enn6zc9ug-o

She's one of those amazing actresses that gets me interested just by watching the trailer. Very talented! :)

Now I gotta wait till this one hits the DVD....and then buy it on ebay as it won't be available here. :pi: