PDA

View Full Version : I Need Advice....Any...

Carbonek_0051
25-01-08, 11:48
Why is it that I keep finding myself thinking about the past, and all things that have happend, I keep moving foward and then I think about it and I keep getting farther and farther from my goal, I am a better person now, what did I do to deserve all the misleading and lies, I find myself stuck and I hate it, I also find myself thinking about someone I am still in love with, I keep moving farther towards moving on, but then I fall again, will I get over him? maybe. will we get back together? maybe. will everything be fine in the end? maybe. All these maybes and no deffinant answer, I am fine with that...One thing though lies are the worst thing anyone can bring on their friends, while at certain time I haven't been honest it is for a good reason, and I am hoping the reason people lie to me is cause they have a good reason, so sorry for my rant...I'm here waiting for a sign of something good...two guys have lead me on now and how many more will? who knows...only time will tell...here's to the hope that things will get better someday....He will always be a memory to me and maybe more, but one things for sure he will always be in my heart...It seems that I also find myself sad, with depression sinking in...I hope it ends soon before all that I am gets lost along the way....

Can anyone help me with any of this?

la-la-lara
25-01-08, 12:35
Why is it that I keep finding myself thinking about the past, and all things that have happend, I keep moving foward and then I think about it and I keep getting farther and farther from my goal, I am a better person now, what did I do to deserve all the misleading and lies, I find myself stuck and I hate it, I also find myself thinking about someone I am still in love with, I keep moving farther towards moving on, but then I fall again, will I get over him? maybe. will we get back together? maybe. will everything be fine in the end? maybe. All these maybes and no deffinant answer, I am fine with that...One thing though lies are the worst thing anyone can bring on their friends, while at certain time I haven't been honest it is for a good reason, and I am hoping the reason people lie to me is cause they have a good reason, so sorry for my rant...I'm here waiting for a sign of something good...two guys have lead me on now and how many more will? who knows...only time will tell...here's to the hope that things will get better someday....He will always be a memory to me and maybe more, but one things for sure he will always be in my heart...It seems that I also find myself sad, with depression sinking in...I hope it ends soon before all that I am gets lost along the way....

Can anyone help me with any of this?

You sound a lot like a teenager.It is normal to have thoughts like those.

Never look into the past, there isn't much good turning, you know that. Just some melancholy. So why are you doing this? Is it just happening? *no angry tone here*

touchthesky
25-01-08, 12:46
Sometimes, thinking about the past and making sure you learnt from mistakes can help. Sometimes it can make things worse..

If thinking about the negatives is making you feel so down, think about the positives, if people have lied to you, it's them that are doing the wrong thing, don't put yourself down because of it.

Chin up, and walk like a cat..:) With grace and calm beauty.

rowanlim
25-01-08, 12:54
Nathan...

I understand your feelings, I do. For one, it's not fair to be tricked by other people that you cared for. So for that, try to be wiser, learn what was it that they used to get to you that way, so that you won't be easily tricked again. That's prevention.

As for looking back on the past, it's healthy & natural to reflect back: we learn alot from our past, it helps us to make better decisions based on our past experience/mingling with other people. But don't be affected by the negative things in your past...if it's unresolved, then try to resolve it. Leaving a scar is better than leaving a wound open, if you get what I mean.

Think positive. Being depressed doesn't help you. Talk to someone about your problems...About shutting out your pals, tell them that you have something wrong, but you're not ready to talk about it. Hopefully they'll understand & give you the space you need.

Be happy. There are bigger things in life :)

Carbonek_0051
25-01-08, 13:27
Thanks guys....:)

I feel like people on here give better advice than my own friends....:o

kryptonite23
25-01-08, 13:40
Try to refresh you mind and think about the good things that happened to you. Then try to repeat it again.But if this is hard for you,just focus on your positive sites in life. :hug: