PDA

View Full Version : Just watched Hitman

ben croft
26-01-08, 02:49
Ok, I didn't go to cinema on the opening day last year because I didn't have free time. Oh now I got time and watched it. What a great movie based on game. I just loved it. 10 stars :tmb: Agent 47 (Timophy Olyphant) is so cool and hot and brillant!! Great actor, and the girl is so beautiful. Great actress :tmb: The movie has action scenes and it is faithful to the game, one of the many reasons I loved it so much. I'm really looking forward to a second hitman movie.

Btw I can't resist and have to post this: at the end of the movie...
just before the helicopter scene, I can notice the nice bulge of Timophy...
and yes, I'm such a pervert boy :cln: :mis: :whi:

So, anyone here watched it??

:wve:

TR 4 LIFE
26-01-08, 03:15
no, but i've played the game!!! it's pretty cool! :D

Soma Holiday
26-01-08, 03:39
I absolutely LOVED this movie! I thought it was going to be so bad, and it tried so hard to be a good movie, that it turned out AMAZING! haha

I have a think for bald guys though lol...so that probably swayed me...and oh yes...Timothy Olyphant is sexy sexy! haha

bloodstormaoa
26-01-08, 03:44
It was really crap IMO :wve:

And is this....

Btw I can't resist and have to post this: at the end of the movie...
just before the helicopter scene, I can notice the nice bulge of Timophy...
and yes, I'm such a pervert boy :cln: :mis: :whi:

...comment really necessary.

meansizzler
26-01-08, 04:27
I have a think for bald guys though lol...so that probably swayed me...and oh yes...Timothy Olyphant is sexy sexy! haha

He's ugly, trust me i'm a guy I should know, and the film was ok...

Soma Holiday
26-01-08, 04:31
He's ugly, trust me i'm a guy I should know, and the film was ok...

What does that mean? lol. Usually girls hold top priority on how attractive men are in their regards...plus I think he's incredibly hot...matter of opinion...it's not like I'd change my mind cause someone else thinks he's not attractive. :p lol

kryptonite23
26-01-08, 04:32
Not yet but I have many games of hitman and even themes in my cellphone :rolleyes:

Quasimodo
26-01-08, 04:33
I didn't know this movie had even been released yet! lol someone is behind the times...

nick-xx
26-01-08, 05:30
^LOL , now ontopic, my fav 3rd person shooter game, but the movie in my opinion is OK.

Conway
26-01-08, 05:47
The reviews weren't so good. Would you guys still recommend it though?

nick-xx
26-01-08, 05:55
if you are a great fun of hitman you should like it, but if not i would say you may not like it.

Conway
26-01-08, 08:11
I've played Hitman a couple of times. Never finished the only Hitman game I have though. Anyway, I'm watching it. I'll see if it interests me enough to merit the game a second chance. :D

Tthe Spirit
26-01-08, 08:31
I will give it a try next month, till i finish my tests.
:D :D

EgyptianSoul
26-01-08, 09:47
I find it odd that even Hitman had to be turned to a movie. Movies based on games can't be really good. Anyway remember Eidos announced Hitman 5 at the same time they announced TRA, we'll there's not gonna be another Hitman game at least for a while. Hitman 5 was in the works but got cancelled.

Earthcane
26-01-08, 11:43
Seen the movie, but haven't played the game.

It was pretty cool, yeah, but I was talking to my friend after seeing it
who is a Hitman enthusiast and tells me that some scenes were very unfaithful.
He walks into a room, sub-machine guns blazing.
I thought the idea of Hitman was that he is a 'silent-but-violent' assassin,
killing his foes stealthily and accurately? :confused:

Admles
26-01-08, 12:18
Seen the movie, but haven't played the game.

It was pretty cool, yeah, but I was talking to my friend after seeing it
who is a Hitman enthusiast and tells me that some scenes were very unfaithful.
He walks into a room, sub-machine guns blazing.
I thought the idea of Hitman was that he is a 'silent-but-violent' assassin,
killing his foes stealthily and accurately? :confused:
The beauty of the Hitman games is they let you do it either way - silent assassin or psychotic madman.

Earthcane
26-01-08, 12:20
^ Oh right. But if you play the latter, you're probably gonna make a lot of
enemies very quickly in the seedy underworld of crime :whi:

(I'd play it silent and stealthy :tmb:;) )

Admles
26-01-08, 12:24
In the most recent Hitman game, how you accomplish your missions actually affects the rest of the game.

If you go in guns blazing, mow down everyone you see, the mission is easier, but in later missions you are more easily recognised, thus making it harder.

Whereas if you go the silent assassin route, not letting anyone see you do anything etc, later stages are easier because noone has seen you.

Oh, and sometimes its fun to do a mission one way, then reload and do it the other way hehe.

Earthcane
26-01-08, 12:26
Oh, and sometimes its fun to do a mission one way, then reload and do it the other way hehe.

I do that a lot in some games, hee hee- excercising my reckless side :D

So, you'd recommend me getting Hitman, then??

Admles
26-01-08, 12:40
I do that a lot in some games, hee hee- excercising my reckless side :D

So, you'd recommend me getting Hitman, then??
How can I put this........ HELL YES!

Earthcane
26-01-08, 12:42
Will buy for Pc, So I can play it at college when I should be in
the Library studying :D

Yuna´s Wish
26-01-08, 14:24
People, discuss the movie :whi:

I´m glad you liked it :tmb: You have a thing for bald guys...I mean...Kratos... :p

I didn´t watch it and I probably won´t. I´m not a Hitman fan. I hope the movie does well enough.

Admles
26-01-08, 14:26
Loved the movie.

Chick was hot.

Loved the violence.

Happy? ;)

Yuna´s Wish
26-01-08, 14:32
I am :)

XD There should be a Hitman thread in the videogames section where you can discuss the game. I don´t know...I thought you were offtopic :o If you weren´t, I offer my apologies

ben croft
26-01-08, 16:08
Great to see you liked it. :tmb: It's fun the way he brakes into the apartment below, and there are one girl and one boy playing what game?? Hitman :D So cool. :jmp:

:wve:

Vertigo
26-01-08, 16:10
This is not Russia in this film!!! These bloody creators think our president, police etc. are stupid sods??? I can`t understand why does you all love THIS. Hm, but it`s not surprise that Americans doesn`t even know anything about other countries except THE GREAT UNITED STATES with most vacant president in history!

Soma Holiday
26-01-08, 17:48
This is not Russia in this film!!! These bloody creators think our president, police etc. are stupid sods??? I can`t understand why does you all love THIS. Hm, but it`s not surprise that Americans doesn`t even know anything about other countries except THE GREAT UNITED STATES with most vacant president in history!

Yeah, most American's are pretty arogant...I for one know your country isn't the way its been portrayed, and that the movie just needed a setting for the villians, just like the game did, so don't take it too literally, most movie-goers won't. ;)

I recommend the movie to people who want to have a good time...DON'T go expecting the best and most realistic film in the world. It's pretty over the top, but for some reason it works...just take it as a lot of fun, and you won't be dissapointed. ;)

Vertigo
26-01-08, 18:00
Yeah, most American's are pretty arogant...I for one know your country isn't the way its been portrayed, and that the movie just needed a setting for the villians, just like the game did, so don't take it too literally, most movie-goers won't. ;)

I recommend the movie to people who want to have a good time...DON'T go expecting the best and most realistic film in the world. It's pretty over the top, but for some reason it works...just take it as a lot of fun, and you won't be dissapointed. ;)

I can`t watch this as a fun film, becoz it`s bull****, not movie. Russians can`t blow the church with people in it! Funny, but Americans can. Look at the Iraq, Vietnam, Serbia! They call it 'protect people of tirans'. Let other countries do it themself. Ok, I can shot the great film where Americans love Mcdonald`s, wear cowboy hats and think that Russia is a country of alcoholics, bears on streets and all this soviet kitch! They even doesn`t know USSR`s end was in 1992 and now we`re Russian Federation.

Ok, I`m done with offtop

Admles
27-01-08, 01:12
I know what you're saying, but don't worry, it happens to every country. American movies never show a country how it really is; not even America. Its just a film, a tale of fiction, so don't let it bother you.

However, I do sympathise that it makes your country look bad, because the majority of moviegoers will believe it........ people still think all Australians say "G'day mate" at every opportunity.......

Anyway back to topic....

I found the film to be a good popcorn action flick, with a rather exotic looking lead female (she could do with a few kgs though).

Necromanser
27-01-08, 07:42
It was pretty good but I didn't like that he became a "softy",he's supposed to be a coold blooded killer not a person who has feelings.They also got the codenames incorrect,agent 47 is not his name it's his "index number" AFAIK they made 47 types of these agents.

meansizzler
27-01-08, 08:27
What does that mean? lol. Usually girls hold top priority on how attractive men are in their regards

No that's jsut what you were led to believe, and in all the films I have seen that guy in he portrays loosers, i.e guy who are stupid, was he not in swordfish?