PDA

View Full Version : The Origins of Women's rights

GeorgeM
31-07-03, 11:55
There would appear to be an undercurrent of hatred towards men by certain women on this site, and I thought I'd address the issue. Referring to man in general as 'pigs' is not acceptable social behaviour.

The following two extracts are from the writings of Adam Weishaupt, A Jesuit priest and Professor of Law, founder of The Illuminati.

"We must allow the underlings to imagine (but without telling them the truth) that we direct all the Free Mason lodges, and even all others, and that the greatest Monarchs are under our guidance, which indeed is here and there the case."

"There is no way of influencing men so powerfully as by means of the women. These should therefore be our chief study; we should insinuate ourselves into their good opinion, give them hints of emancipation from the tyranny of public opinion, and of standing up for themselves; it will be an immense relief to their enslaved minds to be freed from any one bond of restraint, and it will fire them the more, and cause them to work for us with zeal, without knowing that they do so, for they will only be indulging their own desire of personal admiration."

Call me what you will, but the truth is, I care. It is my humble opinion that despite all the great 'advances' made by women's rights groups in the last decades, women today have NEVER been so miserable.

Women, listen, if you want your men to be men in bed, they need to be men at all other times too. And if you don't like that, tough, be miserable.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif