PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Lynn Spears to give up her baby!

God Horus
27-01-08, 20:57
Jamie Lynn Spears has agreed to give up her unborn baby, it has been claimed.
The 16-year-old star of Nickelodeon show 'Zoey 101' will reportedly give the child to her mother Lynne as soon as it is born, so she can focus on her career.
A source told America's Star magazine: "After several weeks of personal soul searching and talks and discussions with her mom, Jamie Lynn reluctantly agreed that giving up the baby is the right thing to do.
"Lynne says Jamie doesn't understand the lifelong consequences of having a baby. She wants Jamie Lynn to continue her show business career after the baby is born and Jamie Lynn also realises she wants to enjoy her teenage years without the responsibilities of caring for a baby.
"Jamie Lynn will be back at work and trying to remind people of her talent and not that she is an unwed teenage mother."
Lynne will raise the baby at the family home in Kentwood, Louisiana, away from the Hollywood spotlight.
Since Jamie Lynn announced her pregnancy she has been living at the family's $3 million estate while studying for a high school equivalency exam and attending parenting classes. But it is believed once she gives birth she will return to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career.
Jamie Lynn, the younger sister of Britney Spears, insists her 18-year-old boyfriend Casey Aldridge is the father of her baby. However, insiders claim the father is actually a much older TV executive from her show.
A source said: "Jamie Lynn has been working on her show 'Zoey 101' since she was 13. In Hollywood, little girls grow up fast and she's no exception. With everything that has gone on in her family, she needed someone to look up to.
"But the man she found seems to have completely taken advantage of her."
A representative for Jamie Lynn denied she plans to give up her baby.

Nannonxyay
27-01-08, 21:01
I'm not surprised. The whole Spear's family is just a waste of space IMO.

amiro1989
27-01-08, 21:01
Her mother is such an idiot.

God Horus
27-01-08, 21:03
Atleast Zoey101 fans will be happy now! :tea:

thecentaur
27-01-08, 21:04
wasn't her mother trying to write a book about parenting? :confused: :p

and i think jamie lynn should give up her baby because it will be extremely tough trying to take care of the baby and at the same time acting and whatnot. it's better than an abortion.

Lenochka
27-01-08, 21:04
Source of the information?

Anyway, I was shocked when i read the title!
I thought she was giving it up for adoption of having an abortion.
Sure its not the best thing to do, but atleast the child will still see its mother, Its not like she doesn't see her mom or anything.

Nannonxyay
27-01-08, 21:05
Have you seen that crappy new Zoey101 magazine?! I mean come on, you're encouraging nine year old girls to wear make up and be like Jamie Lynn Spears. Looks like we'll have a few hundred more tween mothers in a couple of years. :rolleyes:

Capt. Murphy
27-01-08, 21:08
Jamie Lynn Spears has agreed to give up her unborn baby, it has been claimed.
The 16-year-old star of Nickelodeon show 'Zoey 101' will reportedly give the child to her mother Lynne as soon as it is born, so she can focus on making more babies.
:vlol:

Tina Croft
27-01-08, 21:08
her parents have really failed concerning Britney and Jamie Lynn :(

TombFreak
27-01-08, 21:10
What the hell, Jamie should be forced to keep the baby as punishment for her actions.:mad::hea: Maybe then she'll learn. :rolleyes:

God Horus
27-01-08, 21:20
What the hell, Jamie should be forced to keep the baby as punishment for her actions.:mad::hea: Maybe then she'll learn. :rolleyes:

Yes, but one day when she is walking around in the mall with her baby, she will end up fogetting her baby in the bathroom. Not to mention she will most likely drop it once or twice... I remember when she said "I put myself in an adult situation, and I'll do what an adult would do"

Yes, all adults give there baby's to their mommies

What bothers me the most is how stupid anyone could be to even have sex at 16. Even stupider to have unsafe sex.

Earthcane
27-01-08, 21:22
Well said :tmb:

DickDan
27-01-08, 21:26
The Spears family need to die in a big fireball.

findme
27-01-08, 21:29

A bit harsh.

Anyways, I think giving it up is for the best thing for her AND the child. But it's not like giving it to Lynn Spears is gonna make things better.

Tina Croft
27-01-08, 21:36

Melonie Tomb Raider
27-01-08, 21:48
All the mother cares about is pimping her daughters off so she can have more money to wallow in.

For the baby's sake, let's hope it's a boy.

What bothers me the most is how stupid anyone could be to even have sex at 16. Even stupider to have unsafe sex.

I agree.

CAISACO
27-01-08, 21:49

I agree with you :wve:

coolezpunk
27-01-08, 21:53
:rolleyes: I think it's a bad idea to give up the baby to her mom... bad, bad things might happen...

Melonie Tomb Raider
27-01-08, 21:56
:rolleyes: I think it's a bad idea to give up the baby to her mom... bad, bad things might happen...

Ain't that the truth.

Quasimodo
27-01-08, 22:04
Lynne: "Go make momma some more money, and I'll babysit your kid for ya :D"

jarhead
27-01-08, 22:07
Is she hoping that the kid will grow up thinking

' It's ok, we'll have sex and then my mum can look after the baby'

Not teaching Jamie lynne very much is it......... Shame on the whole family

erosan
27-01-08, 22:20
Why is everyone so harsh >.> She did a mistake, and hopefully she'll learn from it.

AmericanAssassin
27-01-08, 22:23
Ummm... Call me crazy, but I think that this is a positive thing. :p

ben croft
27-01-08, 22:31
Spears Family is a bunch of idiots IMO

God Horus
27-01-08, 22:32
There was something I read a while back, which was sooo funny! It said something about Jamie throwing herself down the stairs, so she could lose the baby.

ThomasCroft
27-01-08, 22:55
What bothers me the most is how stupid anyone could be to even have sex at 16.

Why?

God Horus
27-01-08, 22:57
Because, 16 is still young. I mean, if you want to have sex at 16, at least make sure it's safe. And no parent would allow there daughter to have sex at 16, so they would be hiding this.

ThomasCroft
27-01-08, 23:01
Because, 16 is still young. I mean, if you want to have sex at 16, at least make sure it's safe. And no parent would allow there daughter to have sex at 16, so they would be hiding this.

Whilst I agree that it is entirely sensible to ensure that sex is safe, 16 is the legal age of consent (in the UK) and therefore it is impossible for a parent to forbid their 16 year old child from having sexual intercourse. In addition, while 16 may still be a relatively young age for people to have sex, if they are in a stable and loving relationship and they are careful, what is the problem?

In the case of Jamie: she was just very silly. Contraception isn't a hard concept but clearly she is too immature to handle it.

Lenochka
27-01-08, 23:43

Maybe it was safe. Condoms can break, That stuff isn't always 100%

Woop Legend!
28-01-08, 00:00
This reminds me of the Sabrina the Teenage Witch phrase 'Terrrrible things may happen'

Oh my! Britney was in Sabrina! It is all connected!

meansizzler
28-01-08, 00:26
Maybe it was safe. Condoms can break, That stuff isn't always 100%

That's why you have contraception/pill to, better to use both than one and be sorry...

Lara's Backpack
28-01-08, 00:45

Oh please... have you ever met them?

Although I dont like the way Briteny and this sister of her's have behaved, its not reason to post something like that. How would you like it if someone absolutely hated you over nothing more then what they read?

star-dust
28-01-08, 00:48
Lynne: "Go make momma some more money, and I'll babysit your kid for ya :D"

rowanlim
28-01-08, 04:29
This is just a bad example to kids everywhere...

Got banged up? Ask your momma to baby sit for you, that's what Jamie-Lynn did...ugh...horrible people

xMiSsCrOfTx
28-01-08, 04:35
Atleast Zoey101 fans will be happy now! :tea:

The show must go on. :rolleyes:

Gregori
28-01-08, 04:36
Wait a second, isn't this absolutely no bodies buisness?

Shark_Blade
28-01-08, 06:20
I'm not surprised. :rolleyes:

wilou
28-01-08, 07:33
Why is everybody (especially in the USA) interested by those girls (spears, hilton, lohan, richie...) who cares about her. Don't they know that when the press talk about them everybody makes fun of them?

Everyday in France we have news about Sarkosy and his wife and this is getting on my nerves. Who care about his privacy life?. Who cares if his wife will accompany him or not during his trips.

Nobody should read or listen to what magazines says about thos people. Maybe they will stop to talk about them. These people really should stay in the background.

Dark Lugia 2
28-01-08, 08:03
Whaaaat, thay girl shouldnt get better off than all o those other ones that have to keep their child! :p and shes back ojn tv? they were advertising the last episode, aswell XD

touchthesky
28-01-08, 08:23
Just another positive push for teenagers to have babies! Pop them out and your mother will take them.

Survival
28-01-08, 09:13
Who cares. The only victim here is the baby.

rowanlim
28-01-08, 09:18
Sigh I think young girls in the showbusiness should be smarter or at least have smarter guardians...the showbusiness is a vicious world...too easily sucked into all the mess...it's just a bad example to girls everywhere :(

george_croft
28-01-08, 09:23
I usually get happy when hearing about mom's taking care of their teenagers kids, but i don't think its the wisest choice in this case . Momma Spears has proved to be a total money grabbing attention ***** several times, causing nothing but trouble in her daughters lives. Yay, now she has a new child to mess up.:rolleyes:

Legends
28-01-08, 10:06
To Britney? :rolleyes:

kryptonite23
28-01-08, 10:55
A news that should not be remembered :p

McGloomy
28-01-08, 11:21
To Britney? :rolleyes:
That would mean Kevin Federline, by the way. :rolleyes:

findme
29-01-08, 02:45
In the case of Jamie: she was just very silly. Contraception isn't a hard concept but clearly she is too immature to handle it.

No, I heard that she was a nice girl and all, she just dressed like a slut. And if you dress like a slut, every guy is gonna wanna bang her.

rowanlim
29-01-08, 03:00
No, I heard that she was a nice girl and all, she just dressed like a slut. And if you dress like a slut, every guy is gonna wanna bang her.

That's quite an explanation. Abit crude & overly generalized. Saying she dressed like a slut is a wee bit harsh, don't you think? Sure guys may wanna bang her, it's still up to her to get banged up. It's a matter to attitude & personality, I think. She got careless/tricked. I don't have a thing against pre-marital sex/unwed mothers. I just didn't like the careless way/ignorantly blissful route she's taking by letting her mother (bless the child) care for her baby. It's a very selfish act.

findme
29-01-08, 03:05
That's quite an explanation. Abit crude & overly generalized. Saying she dressed like a slut is a wee bit harsh, don't you think? Sure guys may wanna bang her, it's still up to her to get banged up. It's a matter to attitude & personality, I think. She got careless/tricked. I don't have a thing against pre-marital sex/unwed mothers. I just didn't like the careless way/ignorantly blissful route she's taking by letting her mother (bless the child) care for her baby. It's a very selfish act.

She does dress like a slut I'm afraid. If she goes any deeper she'll be wearing fishnets with giant holes and flashing her v****** like her sister. I remembered when Britney brought Jamie Lynn onto a talk show years ago when she was like 10, everyone called her the mini Britney, she was so cute and didn't look like she was going to end up like this.

rowanlim
29-01-08, 03:15
She does dress like a slut I'm afraid. If she goes any deeper she'll be wearing fishnets with giant holes and flashing her v****** like her sister. I remembered when Britney brought Jamie Lynn onto a talk show years ago when she was like 10, everyone called her the mini Britney, she was so cute and didn't look like she was going to end up like this.

Oh I see...yes I have to admit, I thought Jamie was the smarter sister :(

She certainly proved me wrong. Getting knocked up was 1 thing, tossing the baby to the shark--I mean her mom is a bad, bad move. Not getting any cheers from my side

Sir Croft
29-01-08, 03:46
Have you seen that crappy new Zoey101 magazine?! I mean come on, you're encouraging nine year old girls to wear make up and be like Jamie Lynn Spears. Looks like we'll have a few hundred more tween mothers in a couple of years. :rolleyes:

I thought it was the parent's job to raise their kids telling what is right and what is wrong, not TV shows'.

rowanlim
29-01-08, 05:48
I thought it was the parent's job to raise their kids telling what is right and what is wrong, not TV shows'.

Nannonxyay was just pointing out that Jamie's setting a bad example...even though parents may be a dominant influence in a child's life, the kid will still be exposed to people like Jamie who's either unaware or ignorant of her influence on young teens. So basically, Jamie should be setting a good example, not imply to these young girls that dressing that inappropriately is OKAY/COOL because its NOT. This goes back to (sorry) critisizing Lynne for not taking precautions in advising her daughter to set a better example for her young fans :)

~*~Chloe~*~
02-02-08, 15:33
Lynne! I blame her for Britney going mad, they're not fit to be parents.

Grenade
02-02-08, 15:38
Hello? Lenochka asked you to provide the source where you got that info from...