PDA

View Full Version : What is your dream?

James_Rutland
28-01-08, 20:30
What do you hope to achieve most in life? :)

Chiki Mina
28-01-08, 20:39
- To study in California.

- To direct, act, and write in films.

- To buy a house for my parents and myself. So that we never have to move again.

- Find that one special guy, have my marriage and children.

It's a bit cheessy - my dreams :p.

touchthesky
28-01-08, 20:48
I just want to be happy and make Douglas happy.

I want kids, a nice house, and a job too but those are kinda unimportant compared to happiness.

Drone
28-01-08, 20:50
All I ever wanted is to do something really great what will distinguish me from the rest. For me this is even more important than happiness. Rather die than be the boy next door

Earthcane
28-01-08, 20:52
- To direct, act, and write in films.

That's another thing we hav in common, Chiki :tmb:

Lara's home
28-01-08, 20:53
Be rich. :p

Bumio
28-01-08, 20:54
to have a good future and die happy and know that my living wasnt a waste :o

maximum_123
28-01-08, 20:54
Visit (Maybe go back) to my hometown, Miami, FL. Instead of UK.

Chiki Mina
28-01-08, 20:55
That's another thing we hav in common, Chiki :tmb:

High five http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q260/SuzieQD/Smileys/EMOPOHigh20Five004HL.gif. You rock :tmb:.

MrBear
28-01-08, 20:56
All I ever wanted is to do something really great what will distinguish me from the rest. For me this is even more important than happiness. Rather die than be the boy next door

So you'd rather be famous and unhappy..? Or am I over-interpreting your words? :p

My dream is to be a writer, not necessarily a well-known one, perhaps just with my own niche audience :) and then find someone who is something close to a soul-mate ;)

Earthcane
28-01-08, 21:01
My dream is to be a writer, not necessarily a well-known one, perhaps just with my own niche audience

I've dreamed about that too, MrBear :o.

Reminds me a bit of what Tolkien did- he didn't really care if anyone bought
his book, but wrote it for himself more than anyone else :D

@ Chiki Mina: :hug:

Drone
28-01-08, 21:02
So you'd rather be famous and unhappy..? Or am I over-interpreting your words? :p

Not exactly :D But I prefer first to be famous and then happy. They don't exclude each other .. I hope ;) Yup but choosing between them is really tricky for me

MiCkiZ88
28-01-08, 21:03
To be either a singer, actor, director or an editor. I'm interested in fashion desing as well.. but that's an tough industry.

MrBear
28-01-08, 21:05
I've dreamed about that too, MrBear :o.

Reminds me a bit of what Tolkien did- he didn't really care if anyone bought
his book, but wrote it for himself more than anyone else :D

Yeah, and look at him now :p and I feel the same, I'm writing because I feel the need to - that's why I'm studying English on uni, so I won't have to depend on publishing my work to earn money.. that way I can write in my own tempo and not care if people don't wanna buy my book(s) :D

But, having said that, I'll never be as great as Tolkien... I know it's allowed to dream, but you have to be at least a bit realistic :D

What do you want to write, EC? I think I've heard you mention something you wrote, the title reminded me of 'A Clockwork Orange' but I can't remember what it was :p I would like to read it if it's in the Fan Art section :tmb:

Drone: I agree, fame and happiness don't exclude each other at all, but I would anytime recommend doing what makes you happy and then hope it'll get you famous if that's your fancy :) you only live once (I think?) and if you're on your deathbed and you realise that the fame was worth nothing, then you'll probably regret it endlessly :) but I don't know.. I'd just suggest being happy and then fame as a 2nd priority ;)

Chiki Mina
28-01-08, 21:08
Well, MrBear, you sure will have me as a fan :p.

Micki: I wish you only success - not luck, only success :tmb:.

Earthcane
28-01-08, 21:14
Yeah, and look at him now :p and I feel the same, I'm writing because I feel the need to - that's why I'm studying English on uni, so I won't have to depend on publishing my work to earn money.. that way I can write in my own tempo and not care if people don't wanna buy my book(s) :D

But, having said that, I'll never be as great as Tolkien... I know it's allowed to dream, but you have to be at least a bit realistic :D

What do you want to write, EC? I think I've heard you mention something you wrote, the title reminded me of 'A Clockwork Orange' but I can't remember what it was :p I would like to read it if it's in the Fan Art section :tmb:

Drone: I agree, fame and happiness don't exclude each other at all, but I would anytime recommend doing what makes you happy and then hope it'll get you famous if that's your fancy :) you only live once (I think?) and if you're on your deathbed and you realise that the fame was worth nothing, then you'll probably regret it endlessly :) but I don't know.. I'd just suggest being happy and then fame as a 2nd priority ;)
Studying English? That's cool. My sister and a lot of my friends are doing it.
I actually put it down on my college form first, but changed for Philosophy.
Beginning to regret that little decision :whi:

I'm sure your work will Rock just as good as Tolkien :tmb:
(Would very much like to read some :o)

As for me, I'm writing short stories, longer works of fiction, comic books,
Graphic novels, and am stating to write a plot for a video game.
I'm also planning to write a Fighting Fantasy-esque RPG :tmb:

On topic:

I've always dreamed of doing this :mis:

http://i29.************/17pxqc.jpg

MrBear
28-01-08, 21:16
Well, MrBear, you sure will have me as a fan :p.

But you don't even know what I write? :p but sure, if you like novels about a romantic zebra that's all alone in a world of lions, then you'll enjoy ;)

Yeah, it's just a joke.. not even a good one :p but thanks, Chiki! Or can I call you Mrs Mina? (I like the Mr and Mrs, big surprise :cln:)

MiCkiZ88
28-01-08, 21:17
Micki: I wish you only success - not luck, only success :tmb:.Thank you. I wish you the same. :hug: :tmb:

I just need to finish school and army first. Then I can choose any path I want. The thing is.. there are way too many! And my parents want me to be an artist.

Earthcane
28-01-08, 21:20
Thank you. I wish you the same. :hug: :tmb:

I just need to finish school and army first. Then I can choose any path I want. The thing is.. there are way too many! And my parents want me to be an artist.
:yik:

Let me get this staight- they WANT you to be an artist?? OMG!
My parents forced me to go to college and abandon my artistic and poetic sensibilities :p

I wish you all the best on your choice of career path, Micki :tmb:

kooky
28-01-08, 21:22
My Dream is to become is to visit, India, Israel, UK & Italy & Become a Graphic Artist! :D

Chiki Mina
28-01-08, 21:22
micki: My parents wants me to be an Engineer (I hope that is spelled correctly). But I made my choice already. It's not easy, but it's a challenge that I am willing to accept :). You do what you like best.

MrBear: You can call me Miss Mina :p. I love reading. Period. It won't matter what kind of book you plan on writing :).

Earthcane: OMG - where have you been in my life?! LOL. I wanted to be an astronomer as well. But it's difficult.

MrBear
28-01-08, 21:29
Studying English? That's cool. My sister and a lot of my friends are doing it.
I actually put it down on my college form first, but changed for Philosophy.
Beginning to regret that little decision :whi:

I'm sure your work will Rock just as good as Tolkien :tmb:
(Would very much like to read some :o)

As for me, I'm writing short stories, longer works of fiction, comic books,
Graphic novels, and am stating to write a plot for a video game.
I'm also planning to write a Fighting Fantasy-esque RPG :tmb:

On topic:

I've always dreamed of doing this :mis:

http://i29.************/17pxqc.jpg

Of course it won't 'rock' as good as Tolkien, silly :p

But yeah, English is nice.. Philosophy was tempting for me as well! But some things just can't be reduced to such classes (well, that's just my excuse for not regretting my choice :pi:).. seriously though, I've heard some people being disappointed in Philosophy.. too much reading is what I've heard is the biggest downer :)

And we're not off-topic, are we? I mean, we're discussing our dreams :) and since one of your dreams is writing, it wouldn't be off-topic of you to direct me to something you've written :p if you don't mind, that is...

I can't really show you any of mine, unless you're willing to learn Danish (and it is a really weird language to learn unless you grow up with it) :)

And finally, about the astronaut: who wouldn't dream of floating around in the big Space? I wouldn't :cln: just think of how small you'll feel.......

Micki: I'm also surprised that your parents wants you to be an artist! Usually you hear parents pacing their child to something much 'safer' :) as long as they're not trying to live out a dream through you, I think it's great! :tmb:

Ms Mina: Ms Mina it is, then :) where were you from, again? I have a vague feeling it's Portugal or South America, but I can't remember.. anyways, I'll make sure my book gets as popular as Dan Brown so it gets translated to your language :D - for your sake only!

MiCkiZ88
28-01-08, 21:33
@Mr. Bear: I'm as surprised as you are. I guess I've just shown my so called ''talents'' to my parents. :yik:

Let me get this staight- they WANT you to be an artist?? OMG!
My parents forced me to go to college and abandon my artistic and poetic sensibilities :p

I wish you all the best on your choice of career path, Micki :tmb:Yeah. My mum, dad and my step mum all want me to focus on my artistic side. My step mum doesn't like digital art though. She wants me to do real paintings and sell the for a good sum of money. I think she wants to be a millionaire again. :p

That's too bad though. Parent's should guide you and give you tips, but they never should force someone to give up their dreams. =/

Thank you. The same for you. :tmb:

micki: My parents wants me to be an Engineer (I hope that is spelled correctly). But I made my choice already. It's not easy, but it's a challenge that I am willing to accept :). You do what you like best.
Ah. My both step sisters are working in engineering as well. It's a good way to get loads of money. Not my dream job though and my dad knows I will do what I want, when I want. Heck people always seem so forgiving for me. I've been out of school for the past year and my teachers welcomed me back with open arms! The headmaster happened to be a mother of one of my old class mates and she said some random crap about me and how she knows I will become successful in life.. I mean.. wth?

I'm surrounded by weirdos..

kill bill
Go to collage and get good points that are good enough to get me into acting and directing :D

Chiki Mina
MrBear: Puerto Rico :wve: :D

knutroald
28-01-08, 21:35
I would really like working as a freelance artist/designer. Thats my dream

Mad Tony
28-01-08, 21:37
Live and work in America and become an American citizen. I would like to end up earning a decent amount of money as well (all of those are life-time goals).

Earthcane
28-01-08, 21:37
Of course it won't 'rock' as good as Tolkien, silly :p

But yeah, English is nice.. Philosophy was tempting for me as well! But some things just can't be reduced to such classes (well, that's just my excuse for not regretting my choice :pi:).. seriously though, I've heard some people being disappointed in Philosophy.. too much reading is what I've heard is the biggest downer :)

And we're not off-topic, are we? I mean, we're discussing our dreams :) and since one of your dreams is writing, it wouldn't be off-topic of you to direct me to something you've written :p if you don't mind, that is...

I can't really show you any of mine, unless you're willing to learn Danish (and it is a really weird language to learn unless you grow up with it) :)

And finally, about the astronaut: who wouldn't dream of floating around in the big Space? I wouldn't :cln: just think of how small you'll feel.......

Micki: I'm also surprised that your parents wants you to be an artist! Usually you hear parents pacing their child to something much 'safer' :) as long as they're not trying to live out a dream through you, I think it's great! :tmb:

Ms Mina: Ms Mina it is, then :) where were you from, again? I have a vague feeling it's Portugal or South America, but I can't remember.. anyways, I'll make sure my book gets as popular as Dan Brown so it gets translated to your language :D - for your sake only!
Hee hee, Danish is not something that's on my to do list right now, unless
it's the edible kind :p

Philosophy, the reading list is impossible :eek:

And yes, one of my main dreams at the moment is to see my name walking down
an aisle of comic books- among such greats as Alan Moore.

And also, I'd really like to see my name called out at the Academy Awards for
Best Director.

( Micki and Chiki, you've got competition :mis: )

@ the space thing, I think space trips are actually being planned by Nasa for
every-day people like ourselves :o

@ Chiki:

OMG - where have you been in my life?! LOL.

LOL :o

MrBear
28-01-08, 21:39
Micki: that's a strange thing for the headmaster to say.. I mean, is she trying to get you killed under the pressure? :D

MrBear: Puerto Rico :wve: :D

Uhh, it's Spanish then? I had Spanish on O level (well, that's the English way of saying it) in high school, so I could perhaps translate it myself in a decade or two :D

Edit: ( Micki and Chiki, you've got competition :mis: )

Micki and Chiki.. sounds like a crime solving duo :p

Mr. Earthcane: yeah, I've heard of ridicuosly rich people who pay a ridiculous amount of money to get to space :o but it's gotta be an amazing experience, so I wouldn't disregard that idea if I had the money :o

If you ever get nominated, invite a few of us, will ya? :mis: but seriously, best of luck with that! It only happens for the best of the best, but I don't know you well enough to honestly say if you've got a chance.. so I'll just assume you do :D

MiCkiZ88
28-01-08, 21:42
Micki: that's a strange thing for the headmaster to say.. I mean, is she trying to get you killed under the pressure? :D
Lol, well if that is her goal. Then she's really close in that one. The amount of pressure I have for finishing school in just 5 months.. ugh..

Aaanyway. I wish you guys luck in what ever you aspire to do. :tmb:

scion05
28-01-08, 21:44
Be succesful in life, and of course happy. I'd also like to go and live elsewhere in Europe ;) :p ;)

MrBear
28-01-08, 21:45
Lol, well if that is her goal. Then she's really close in that one. The amount of pressure I have for finishing school in just 5 months.. ugh..

Aaanyway. I wish you guys luck in what ever you aspire to do. :tmb:

But you'll come out stronger - or at least I hope ;)

And good luck to you too :) (this is starting to feel like OC...)

Earthcane
28-01-08, 21:45
^^The amount of pressure I have for finishing school in just 5 months.. ugh..

Good luck to you, just dont let the pressure get to you like it did for my finals
last year.

dizzydoil
28-01-08, 21:49
To direct a hollywood blockbuster, act in one, write one, or even edit one. :)
If not this, i want to continue the Tucker family name, and be extreamly happy and successfuly through out life. Maybe move back to Italy also, :D

You never told us yours James_Rutland? :)

James_Rutland
28-01-08, 21:51
If not this, i want to continue the Tucker family name, and be extreamly happy and successfuly through out life. Maybe move back to Italy also, :D

Sorry, but i can just imagine you on Television.. Omg! :vlol: Oh god.. Anyway heres mine.

To direct movies, become an artist, and be a actor/singer < Yes. Don't laugh, i have a nice voice okay?! :p

Evan C.
28-01-08, 21:52
Live with my boyfriend very soon,have a son,succeed in what i propose to myself and be in armony with the life.

MrBear
28-01-08, 21:53

Oh, I forgot that one.. Yes, continuing my family name is also important to me :)

Do let us know if you succeed in directing/acting in/writing/editing a blockbuster, dizzydoil ;)

James Rutland: why would we laugh? I'd love to have a nice voice :D not that it's bad, but still.. :)

Chiki Mina
28-01-08, 21:59
I really want success for every one. It's going to be really hard for me. But who says it's going to be easy? :D. I'll just take baby steps.

MrBear
28-01-08, 22:02
I really want success for every one. It's going to be really hard for me. But who says it's going to be easy? :D. I'll just take baby steps.

Good plan ;) and competition will keep you on your toes :) and if it all goes wrong you can always hire a hitman on the others :p

Earthcane
28-01-08, 22:03
I'll just take baby steps

Wise move :tmb:

I really want success for every one.

Ditto to that ;)

@ JR: Yep, sure you'd make a great actor/singer :tmb:

bloodstormaoa
28-01-08, 22:04
To be truly happy and content with both myself and my life, for more than 2 minutes.

:rolleyes:

Chiki Mina
28-01-08, 22:04
I don't need to hire a hitman when I can do the dirty work myself :mis:.

JR: Who's laughing? :p. I hope to see you on American Idol :D lol.

Drone
28-01-08, 22:09
It's going to be really hard for me. But who says it's going to be easy? :D. I'll just take baby steps.

Everyone chooses their way to use their lives up. We just need never to lose our chances but even if we lost, we need to find the strentgh to come with all that again :)

Melonie Tomb Raider
28-01-08, 22:14
My ultimate dream is to marry my Mr. Wonderful and live a joyous, happy, Christian life with him. :hug:

My other dreams are finishing college, and maybe doing some freelance art jobs. Art is my passion, whether it's traditional art, digital art, or even designing webpages, I love it! I hope to be able to further improve on my abilities and be able to use them. :D

I want to live a normal and happy life. I definitely want to be well off financially, but I have no desire to be rich. In fact, I'd rather not be rich. It's nice to get things you want, and I would like that, but I still want to live modestly, without too much money. :p

Chiki Mina
28-01-08, 22:15
Everyone chooses their way to use their lives up. We just need never to lose our chances but even if we lost, we need to find the strentgh to come with all that again :)

Right on you are :hug:.

Now I sound really cheessy...I wish I could meet every one in TRF :p. Have a TRF convection or something :p.

Melonie: That's great :hug:. I respect your decision to become modest. I actully want to become rich. Rich because I want to help others especially my family. There's nothing wrong being rich, I do find it wrong when people love their money more than life itself.

MiCkiZ88
28-01-08, 22:17
Now I sound really cheessy...I wish I could meet every one in TRF :p. Have a TRF convection or something :p.I really wouldn't mind that! :D It'd be great to see some of my mates here and get to know people better. Maybe even give a proper ***** slap to couple of peeps as well. :D

Earthcane
28-01-08, 22:20
My ultimate dream is to marry my Mr. Wonderful and live a joyous, happy, Christian life with him. :hug:

My other dreams are finishing college, and maybe doing some freelance art jobs. Art is my passion, whether it's traditional art, digital art, or even designing webpages, I love it! I hope to be able to further improve on my abilities and be able to use them. :D

I want to live a normal and happy life. I definitely want to be well off financially, but I have no desire to be rich. In fact, I'd rather not be rich. It's nice to get things you want, and I would like that, but I still want to live modestly, without too much money. :p
Awwwwwww :p

My other dreams are finishing college, and maybe doing some freelance art jobs. Art is my passion, whether it's traditional art, digital art, or even designing webpages, I love it! I hope to be able to further improve on my abilities and be able to use them

I've seen some of your art a while back Mel, (fanart section),and it was truly stunning.
So I'll eat my hat if you dont get hired for your wonderful talent :tmb:

@ Chiki Mina:

Now I sound really cheessy...I wish I could meet every one in TRF . Have a TRF convection or something .

(* Hands Chiki some cheese *)

Tombraiderforum-con :jmp:

Sounds cool :D

Drone
28-01-08, 22:20
Right on you are :hug:.

Now I sound really cheessy...I wish I could meet every one in TRF :p. Have a TRF convection or something :p.

:hug: we just need to make a right choice :) But if we do mistakes and chose the wrong one then it's our mistakes maybe we were suppost to do them. Personally I am never being optimist person but always think that if we did something wrong it's not the end and we still can fix it.

Yup meeting would be cool :p

Melonie Tomb Raider
28-01-08, 22:21
Melonie: That's great :hug:. I respect your decision to become modest. I actully want to become rich. Rich because I want to help others especially my family. There's nothing wrong being rich, I do find it wrong when people love their money more than life itself.

That's sweet, Mina. :hug:

I just want to point out that I don't fault anyone who wants to be rich. Nothing wrong with it at all, unless, like Mina said, you love your money more than life itself.

It all comes down to personal preference I suppose.

Overall, I just find that no matter how rich a person is, it's never enough for them and they always want more. You'll be content financially when you decide to be, there really isn't a certain limit you rech before finding contentment. This is why I want to be content with being well off, but not rich. :p

@Earthcane. Aww, thanks so much for the comments. :hug: :hug: :hug:

kill bill
28-01-08, 22:23
Earthcane: We have similar dreams:cln:

marla_singer
28-01-08, 22:24
Be successful in my career and whatnot...and I'd love to move to Egypt but don't think I could leave my close family :D

Chiki Mina
28-01-08, 22:36
Aww, this is becoming very emotional :o. Anyone got a tissue?

Earthcane
28-01-08, 22:40
* Passes the box of Kleenex *

:D

Lavinder
28-01-08, 22:40
At the moment when I think about my dreams all I think about is being able to see Jamie every day, living in a beautiful house together. Maybe someday getting married (yes, I know it's thinking forward a lot) but I cant think of anyone else in the whole world who would be a better person to share a bond with - I know I'm hoping a lot, and it's his choice too (unless I get out the hand cuffs) but I really do love him so much it's inevitable.

Before I go involved with Jamie my dreams were just to go to college, accomplish a good job, with a decent pay where I could buy my own house. Pretty boring compared to the new dreams I believe can now be possible. Whereas before, I thought no one would really stick with me and make me feel special, loved and confident in who I am.

James_Rutland
28-01-08, 22:49
At the moment when I think about my dreams all I think about is being able to see Jamie every day, living in a beautiful house together. Maybe someday getting married (yes, I know it's thinking forward a lot) but I cant think of anyone else in the whole world who would be a better person to share a bond with - I know I'm hoping a lot, and it's his choice too (unless I get out the hand cuffs) but I really do love him so much it's inevitable.

Before I go involved with Jamie my dreams were just to go to college, accomplish a good job, with a decent pay where I could buy my own house. Pretty boring compared to the new dreams I believe can now be possible. Whereas before, I thought no one would really stick with me and make me feel special, loved and confident in who I am.

What you and Jamie have is very special, i believe you will be together for a very, very long time. *Godwilling*

kill bill
28-01-08, 22:51
What you and Jamie have is very special, i believe you will be together for a very, very long time. *Godwilling*

lol sound like a tarot

Metal_Madman
28-01-08, 23:16
My dream is that I lived 1000 years ago.
Riding around the world with a good sword in the hands.
Withouth those fool-weapons (guns, what's the pleasure of hitting a target 1000 meters away).
No high-tech humbug.
I don't like my pc, or other high-tech humbug, but i twisted my ancle not long ago, not much else to do.
In short, I dream to be an adventurer.

vespertea
28-01-08, 23:49
To score soundtracks for video games and movies.

EgyptianSoul
29-01-08, 00:21
As a kid I would have wanted to be born as a different person without all these problems I've had to go through. I just basically didn't want to be me. That was my dream, nowadays all my dreams have shattered so don't have any left. But I'm hanging on.

SpongeBob Lover
29-01-08, 00:53
Surpasing My sister and becoming rich :D

Indiana Croft
29-01-08, 01:17
-To become a famous comedian

-To star in a oscar worthy drama

-To become a comic book artist

-And eventually start my own Comic Book Company

Spitfire
29-01-08, 01:18
-Live in San Francisco in my own studio
-Become a skilled 3D animator

rowanlim
29-01-08, 01:47
1. Graduate with flying colours
2. Hopefully do a postgrad course
3. Get a good job
4. Get a lovely home
5. Get my hubby, have kids, be happy
6. My family is happy & well
7. More TR games :D
8. More democracy (everywhere)

Tear
29-01-08, 01:59
I wish my name would become as recognized as some of the biggest artists in history.

Gregori
29-01-08, 02:19
Build the tallest human made structure on Earth (1-2km)

ajrich17901
29-01-08, 02:20
-Open my own recording studio and my own label
-Music Promoter
-Singer
-Songwriter
-I wanna make a album in japanese cross over into another world
-I wanna help make a tomb raider game =)

Shark_Blade
29-01-08, 02:51
-to write a book/books (currently doing,researching)
-to sing/record an album (still practising)
-to exceed on internet business/brick & mortar business (currently doing)
-to draw/publish my comic book/daily morning strip to newspaper (a manga is also considered) (currently doodling/jolt down basic ideas)
- to be an actor/direct a movie (project idle for the moment)

:)

Quasimodo
29-01-08, 02:53
My dream is for my life to prove my pessimistic expectations wrong.

CAISACO
29-01-08, 04:09
Marrying someone with the same action interests as me.
Getting a huge house.
Living a long life.
Getting an exciting job (archaeologist maybe)

Little-Lara
29-01-08, 04:18
-Have happy and healthy and well-rounded kids with the hubby of my dreams.
-Be a well known artist.
-Be a well known singer...after I start singing that is. :o
-Own a kick-ass TR collection.
-Live a few years at a time at all the beautiful well known cities in the world...yes all of them. :p

SamReeves
29-01-08, 05:40
Similar ambitions at the moment…

get married
kids
purchase a house
open a gallery
keep going with photography
travel
see the Giants win a World Series
see the 49ers win another Superbowl

:D

Earthcane
29-01-08, 08:36
-To become a famous comedian

-To star in a oscar worthy drama

-To become a comic book artist

-And eventually start my own Comic Book Company
Same here, I'm writing some Comic books and stuff.

Good luck to you :tmb:

@ Sam Reeves:

I dont see Ms. Baggett anywhere on that list :whi:

(Nice list, mate :tmb: )

Gregori
29-01-08, 08:40
Same here, I'm writing some Comic books and stuff.

Good luck to you :tmb:

@ Sam Reeves:

(Nice list, mate :tmb: )

You're from Ireland, right?

Earthcane
29-01-08, 08:42
^^ Um, yup :confused:

Gregori
29-01-08, 08:44
^^ Um, yup :confused:

Good. If you see a kilometre tall structure in the centre of Dublin in near future, I did it :D

Earthcane
29-01-08, 08:45
^^ The Spire? You designed that? :eek:

Cool :jmp:

Gregori
29-01-08, 08:49
^^ The Spire? You designed that? :eek:

Cool :jmp:

No, Spire is only around 400 ft tall. an English architect designed it. This will be something in the future. Just wait a couple of years and see :D

Earthcane
29-01-08, 08:50
I'm waiting :whi:

I cant see anything, yet :p

Gregori
29-01-08, 08:51
lol

Autolycus
29-01-08, 09:01
Well at the moment it is to join the police force which i hope to achieve very soon.

Nausinous
29-01-08, 10:32
I'm gonna be really selfish and ignore everyone elses dream and just post mine :ton:

I dream of my own place, underground, white and pristeen. Where I can practice my experiments and forge plans to take down the goverment! BWAHAHAHA! :tea:

Rexie
29-01-08, 13:37
-to work in Helsinki
-to have a ford pick-up
-to stay away from TRF for a week..it doesint work...trust me,ive tried...

Earthcane
29-01-08, 14:35
I'm gonna be really selfish and ignore everyone elses dream and just post mine :ton:

I dream of my own place, underground, white and pristeen. Where I can practice my experiments and forge plans to take down the goverment! BWAHAHAHA! :tea:
Sounds like Vee from V for Vendetta.

"Remember, remember the fifth of November..."

Hee hee :tmb:

Nemo_91
29-01-08, 14:38
To be an actor and win an Oscar XD

Nausinous
29-01-08, 14:51
Sounds like Vee from V for Vendetta.

"Remember, remember the fifth of November..."

Hee hee :tmb:

Shh! They might be reading this right now!

My real dream is to be in charge of my own gaming company with my own project at the helm! :jmp:

Earthcane
29-01-08, 14:52
Shh! They might be reading this right now!

My real dream is to be in charge of my own gaming company with my own project at the helm! :jmp:
The fingermen??

They'll never take me alive, muhuhuhuhuhaw!!! :pi:

KurtisLonely
29-01-08, 14:54
becoming a great 3D Modeller / Game Designer
Becoming Amy Lee's BF/Husband :D

Archetype
29-01-08, 15:02
- Have financial security
- Have a wonderful wife
- Work for Epic games

Forwen
29-01-08, 15:12
I want to cross Iceland on foot. Then Canada. I'm not sure about Siberia though, I might accidentally sidetrack to Beijing or even Hong Kong.

kill bill
29-01-08, 15:15
Good. If you see a kilometre tall structure in the centre of Dublin in near future, I did it :D

Yippe Can't wait. Lee-Loi Is anim dom:D

James_Rutland
29-01-08, 18:54
Yippe Can't wait. Lee-Loi Is anim dom:D

Lol! I would think your dream is to be the next Bill Gates, your a genious. :D

kill bill
29-01-08, 19:11
Lol! I would think your dream is to be the next Bill Gates, your a genious. :D

Na. Being a director is my dream:D matter infact im editing something I'm directing for my class atm:p

tomblover
29-01-08, 19:17
Be a part of the TR team. And spank some useful **** into their heads. :vlol:

And marrying Drew Barrymore. :o :D

Earthcane
29-01-08, 19:22
^^ Drew Barrymore is mine, hands off :mis:

Alex Fly
29-01-08, 19:26
Realize all my dreams. :)

tomblover
29-01-08, 19:29
^^ Drew Barrymore is mine, hands off :mis: *Puts a "tomblover" sticker on her* No, she's mine! :p

Earthcane
29-01-08, 19:32
*Puts a "tomblover" sticker on her* No, she's mine! :p
Well, there's plenty more fish in the sea- maybe I'll just steal one
of the other Charlie's Angels- I'm looking at Lucy Liu :cln:

(lol) :p

Ikas90
29-01-08, 19:38
- Freedom
- Happiness
- To be an author, editor, photographer or worker for Lonely Planet
- To travel solo around the world
- To have a successful life with no relationship problems *cough*

:wve:

@Rexie: He was dreamless! :p

Soma Holiday
29-01-08, 19:40
-Make a good first decision in life.
-Find Happiness
-Marry Milo Ventimiglia. :D

Earthcane
29-01-08, 19:41
- To be an author, editor, photographer or worker for Lonely Planet

I love Lonely Planet :tmb:

Good luck with this, Saki :wve:

And about the relationship thing, I have the perfect strategy: stay away from them entirely :p

laracroft2122
29-01-08, 19:42
To be healthy, to be successful and to have knowledge.

the hooliganz
29-01-08, 19:44
- To be succesful
- To be an author
- To write TV shows, movies and games
- To own a million-dollar restaurant
- To work as an interviewer for WWE

That's all for now

PARANOIA
29-01-08, 19:45
Mind control is all I want. Then my life would be made.

Laurencarter
29-01-08, 19:47
To meet the man of my dreams and to be successful in my career one day.

Ikas90
29-01-08, 20:01
I love Lonely Planet :tmb:

Good luck with this, Saki :wve:

And about the relationship thing, I have the perfect strategy: stay away from them entirely :p

Me too! I'm using one while travelling in Greece. Apparently, I'm going to be credited in their next edition of Greece. I've been helping them out with a few updates, and that.

And lol, yeah! :p They sure can be a pain sometimes, especially online relationships. It's better to have someone when you don't have too many things in the way, and you know what you wanna do with your life. :)

-DaNnEe..
29-01-08, 20:01
* Get a good job.
* Have lots of money.
* Move to America somewhere, maybe.
* Meet Hayden Panettiere.

:jmp:

Earthcane
29-01-08, 20:05
Me too! I'm using one while travelling in Greece. Apparently, I'm going to be credited in their next edition of Greece. I've been helping them out with a few updates, and that.

And lol, yeah! :p They sure can be a pain sometimes, especially online relationships. It's better to have someone when you don't have too many things in the way, and you know what you wanna do with your life. :)
That's really cool Saki, you must feel pretty priveliged or something
to have your story told in Lonely Planet.

Quick question: Is it really hot there, even though it's January?

@ -DaNnEe..,

* Meet Hayden Panettiere.

Hee hee, me too :cln:

Ikas90
29-01-08, 20:08
Quick question: Is it really hot there, even though it's January?

No, lol! It was snowing here today! :p And it rarely snows here, in Athens. :D

Another Lara
29-01-08, 20:10
There's three things I want in life...top being the priority and bottom being least important (but still pretty damn important!)

-I want a museum career, and get into the archaeological side of tourism maybe.
-move to Crete
-settle down and have a family of my own:hug:

myrmaad
29-01-08, 20:11
My dream that will never be realized, is to go on the Amazing Race with my husband. We are such a great team and work so well together, we'd kick butt or at least have fun trying, and it would be fun to go to all those places and try all those new things.

Sadly, he won't even entertain the idea. He's no attention-ho! :mad:

Earthcane
29-01-08, 20:12
No, lol! It was snowing here today! :p And it rarely snows here, in Athens. :D
Snow in Athens? What is the world coming to? Lol :p

Am studying Classical Civillisations in Uni and am enjoying it very much.
Some of my friends are planning to take a trip out to Athens to 'further'
their education- and by that, I mean drink and party loads :P

I might join them, I guess you could say It's my dream to get to Athens.

SamReeves
29-01-08, 20:28
@ Sam Reeves:

That's because it's on my private list. :D :cln:

Earthcane
29-01-08, 20:30
That's because it's on my private list. :D :cln:
:D Hee hee, not that I have a list like that myself :whi:

ajrich17901
29-01-08, 20:30
to have a dream that is my dream haha

Obscure
29-01-08, 20:31
They say, that like a wish you cannot speak of your dreams or they never come true. So I'm going to be superstious and keep mine locked in my head.

myrmaad
29-01-08, 20:32
to have a dream that is my dream haha
haha
It took me two hours to think up a dream appropriate to post. :whi:

Earthcane
29-01-08, 20:34
haha
It took me two hours to think up a dream appropriate to post. :whi:
My dream that will never be realized, is to go on the Amazing Race with my husband. We are such a great team and work so well together, we'd kick butt or at least have fun trying, and it would be fun to go to all those places and try all those new things.

Sadly, he won't even entertain the idea. He's no attention-ho!

Let's hope he changes his ways just this once, Myrmaad :tmb:

TRexbait
30-01-08, 04:29
To become an archeologist