PDA

View Full Version : My Ghost pics, please discuss

The Great Chi
28-01-08, 20:31
When we moved into our previous house many years ago, I was told by a neighbour of a young girl who died in our street a number of years before, and she said it could be seen or even pull bedcovers off within bedrooms :D

I took these photos on a digital camera in 2002, and was not sure what I took, you tell me.

You will just have to take as face value that these are genuine photos, (i did add the blownup insert in the first picture).

1st Picture.. I was sellling my beautifull but old convertable at the time and took a few snaps of car and my house, this one ended up showing what I think is a young girl, even though no-one was on the street at the time.

If there really was a girl in that location, then her legs would have to have been on stilts, as I was taking the photo at a low down angle. I never saw her when I took the picture.

As the camera was digital it was me who put the photos directly into my computer and saw this...

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/greatchi/Feb1502.jpg

2nd picture... A bit more unusual, I was in my garage in the rear garden and was taking a picture between the seats of a car that I was colour co-ordinating with spray paint. The seats were masked with newspaper, but later on when I saw the photo, I checked that there was no human type figures on the news print I was using. Again I saw nothing unusual when I took the photo.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/greatchi/Apr2002.jpg

I think I got off lightly, because my neighbour and his wife, two down, got his bedcover pulled off during the night :D

So what do you think?

scion05
28-01-08, 20:32
I cant see the second one :yik:

nick-xx
28-01-08, 20:34
maybe is some vegetation behind that car near the house fences??

tampi
28-01-08, 20:37
First, is a girl with the finger in her nose :D

I can't see the second, too :cln:

EDIT: :vlol:
This may be the thread on the inexplicable pictures. I have a few of them. Most taken by my mother. She is an expert in photographing people who we do not know or limbs of our body. :D

touchthesky
28-01-08, 20:41
Image trickery..it's just something else that looks like something.

Thank goodness you didn't post a picture with an "orb" (DUST) I think I woulda flipped..people are so clueless when it comes to that lol.

The Great Chi
28-01-08, 20:42
maybe is some vegetation behind that car near the house fences??1st pic...i checked to see if there was a hedge or hanging basket, or something that could resemble a girls face, but there was nothing like that.

The blowup insert does give quite a bit of detail of hands, etc.

2nd pic.. The whole of the right hand side is the item in question. (this is actually between the two front high back seats).

The flying red thing on the left, I have no idea ????

Chiki Mina
28-01-08, 20:53
The first picture, to me, looks like a doll or a girl picking her nose (not joking).

The second looks like to be just a simple blurr.

Just saying what they look to me.

The Great Chi
28-01-08, 20:54
Image trickery..it's just something else that looks like something.Thank goodness you didn't post a picture with an "orb" (DUST) I think I woulda flipped..people are so clueless when it comes to that lol.i would agree that ORBS are a bit iffy, most likely dust reflecting in the shape of a circle.

This is similar to the other phenomena of RODS, supposedly small rare alien type flying lifeforms on Earth, capured on video cameras, but again most likely out of focus insects.

in these arms
28-01-08, 21:03
The first one is interesting. What I would do (especially on the first picture) is to take the picture again from the same place and angle a couple of times, then investigate from there.

Benguitar
28-01-08, 21:46
I think you may be freaking out.

I looked at both pictures and do not see any ghosts...

Dark Lugia 2
28-01-08, 21:56
Looking at the second one upside down, it looks like a girl, hehee :D

tizerist
28-01-08, 22:02
cant say it really resembles a girl to be honest...

Evan C.
28-01-08, 22:14
I have one better....
(This is me like 1 year ago,in a cemetery)

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2051/evan10wf9.th.jpg (http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evan10wf9.jpg)

nick-xx
28-01-08, 22:16
^i would say its really a person as also the pic is a little blurred :p

The Great Chi
28-01-08, 22:17
I think you may be freaking out.I looked at both pictures and do not see any ghosts...Well this next statement will freak you out even more, well it freaked me out :D

When I moved into my house as in the first picture, and this was before I knew about the little girls story, I put my bed as you usually do with the headboard against the wall.

For the first two weeks I could not sleep for dancing footsteps on the floor around my bed, it was driving me crazy. Even with the lights on the noise was there every night, like someone prancing around the bed.

I talked to a relative that knows solutions to these sort of spooky problems, and told me..

AND THIS IS A HINT FOR ALL OF YOU (in case you ever are in the same sitiuation)
The way to counteract the problem is to move the furniture around in the room to an unusual configeration, to confuse whatevers doing it :D

Well I thought I have nothing to lose, so I turned the bed ninty degrees with the long side to the wall, and for ther rest of the time I lived in that house, there was no more noise at night.

And when my neigbour, two down, got his bedcover riped off at night, I knew the problem had moved down the street a bit :vlol:

thecentaur
28-01-08, 22:19
the reason these pics affect what you think is because its your feelings of imagination and suspicion that can lead to your ideas that the pics show it's a ghost.

(i'm not saying i'm a nonbeliever)

Melonie Tomb Raider
28-01-08, 22:25
Hmm... Don't really see anything. Not doubting you, but I'm not quite seeing it.

It could be though. I'll be honest and tell you that I've seen a little girl in my house before, when I lived in Alabama. I was putting on my makeup when I saw her staring at my reflection through the mirror. I squinted my eyes a little and looked at her through the mirror, then I turned around and she was gone.

Oddly enough, after moving here in Arkansas, I found out that my neighbor said he saw a little girl at his house, and even at the store. He told my parents about it while we were still there, but I never knew. Coincidence? Well.. I'm not sure. :p

I'm kind of curious about it tbh, but it's really no big deal. I don't overrule the possibility that it was my imagination, so who knows.

Capt. Murphy
28-01-08, 22:29
The 2nd one = creepy! But I'm skeptical...

The first one... I can't really tell what it is, but I can imagine someone sitting on something, their knees up my their head while they lay their head on their knees.

The reason I'm skeptical about the first one is because... usually, don't ghosts appear on a photo until after you've taken the shot? Like, they'd be invisible to you when you're taking the picture, but when you look at the pic or have it developed you can then see them...? I mean, if I seen something like that; instead of taking a pic I'd probably run to the bathroom, crying, to change my shorts! :cln:

I could be wrong. I read a story about how a ship went down in the ocean. When another ship was at that same location - crewmembers could see 2 men (only thier heads) floating on the surface of the water as if they were treading it. They'd go up and down with the waves, then after a while - they'd fade away. Oh yeah, they took a picture of that -even when they could see them. So... :-/

------------------

Edit: I suppose I'll share my story of the unexplained.

We moved into a building that used to be a church. This was back in the late 80's. We (my Dad actually) had remodeled it, added rooms, etc. And one day... I can't remember what all happened but I do know that I came into the dining room, we have hardwood floors, and there were a number of small wet foot prints that were the size of a small childs' feet. They were much smaller than my feet.

Another time, in the kitchen my mother was washing her hair in the sink. She said she felt small hands touch her back. She said she thought it was me... It wasn't.

Another weird thing... This was within the last 2 years. My Mother had a dog, a Jack Russel. It had gotten very sick very quickly. Anyway, it died. I don't know if it was right after it happened but my Dad said he dreamed of that Dog running into the bedroom and jumping onto the bed. Just as that happened he woke up. He said it felt like that dog had actually jumped up there on the bed!

Benguitar
28-01-08, 22:46
Well this next statement will freak you out even more, well it freaked me out :D

When I moved into my house as in the first picture, and this was before I knew about the little girls story, I put my bed as you usually do with the headboard against the wall.

For the first two weeks I could not sleep for dancing footsteps on the floor around my bed, it was driving me crazy. Even with the lights on the noise was there every night, like someone prancing around the bed.

I talked to a relative that knows solutions to these sort of spooky problems, and told me..

AND THIS IS A HINT FOR ALL OF YOU (in case you ever are in the same sitiuation)
The way to counteract the problem is to move the furniture around in the room to an unusual configeration, to confuse whatevers doing it :D

Well I thought I have nothing to lose, so I turned the bed ninty degrees with the long side to the wall, and for ther rest of the time I lived in that house, there was no more noise at night.

And when my neigbour, two down, got his bedcover riped off at night, I knew the problem had moved down the street a bit :vlol:

Ok. You are either really crazy, or there is a demonic spirt in your house. And the ONLY way to be rid of it is to pray to God and ask Him to rid you of those evil spirits.

Trust me that is the only way to get rid of them NOT by getting "Ghost Whispers" or any of them. God is the only saviour and He will do it! :)

The Great Chi
28-01-08, 22:47
I have one better....
(This is me like 1 year ago,in a cemetery)Why were you staring at the floor ?

Melonie Tomb Raider
28-01-08, 22:54
Ok. You are either really crazy, or there is a demonic spirt in your house. And the ONLY way to be rid of it is to pray to God and ask Him to rid you of those evil spirits.

Trust me that is the only way to get rid of them NOT by getting "Ghost Whispers" or any of them. God is the only saviour and He will do it! :)

I agree! :hug:

findme
28-01-08, 23:02

Are you for real? :pi: :vlol:

The Great Chi
28-01-08, 23:07
Ok. You are either really crazy, or there is a demonic spirt in your house....Interesting. The concept of a Ghost falls basically into two catogories, one that interacts and another that is just a recording.

The one that I am talking about did interact, and the theory is that basically it is a spirit of a person that either does not realise that they are dead or do not want to move on (as in your words a religious prayer or incantation can be one method of liberating the 'soul' of that entity to move on).

The recording type of Ghost is based on the Stone wall theory, that traps a recording of an event into the very fabric of a building, but these type of ghosts do not interact, and just repeat the event over and over.

Chiki Mina
28-01-08, 23:08
Yes, God will rescue you from the evil girl spirit who is picking her nose from the first photo :p.

But seriously, I don't see anything strange.

Evan C.
28-01-08, 23:29
The Great Chi,about your question,i was possing ;)

xMiSsCrOfTx
28-01-08, 23:33
I can't say that those are ghosts, but I also can't say that they aren't. I do believe in them, I'm just not seeing anything overly unusual. Sometimes photos come out weird like that but I'm definitely not going to be one to dismiss the possibility of a supernatural occurance.

Evan C.
28-01-08, 23:41
Yes,agreed.In fact,my photo isn`t photoshoped or something,is just an effect of the light itself(the thing that looks like a person y a chair and a shadow).
But,i do believe on phantoms,i live 2 blocks from a enormeous cemetery and i saw many incredibles things during my 18 years.Mi kindergarden was just next to the cemetery(believe it or not)and the park just in front of it...so,i can say that i trust i what i saw.

Jensie17
29-01-08, 00:15
i dont see anything strange in the pic :|

CAISACO
29-01-08, 04:11
I think you may be freaking out.

I looked at both pictures and do not see any ghosts...

I believe him. It's funny how people think it's rubbish, when others believe it. IMO, I think it's true that you can see things in pictures you take, that you can't see with your naked eye.

Are you for real? :pi: :vlol:

My thoughts exactly.

2kool4u
29-01-08, 04:42
holy **** its Camera Obscura :vlol: jk jk, but i dont really see anything yet ill double check.

ivannnnn
29-01-08, 09:26
Not sure of them. :wve:

If you say ghost whatsoever, I can't be sure. :p

Autolycus
29-01-08, 09:46
Well imo they're no such things as ghosts and spirits. So the strange objects imo are just reflections of light off different surfaces. That would be the logical conclusion but this is only my opinion.

Rexie
29-01-08, 13:39
O_o

the second one looks like a girl O_o

you really need to sell that car to someone you hate....