PDA

View Full Version : An electrolocist?

TombFreak
29-01-08, 17:02
I'm thinking of becoming an electrolocist, does anybody here this? Could you possibly tell me about it?

myrmaad
29-01-08, 17:18
Do you mean an "electrician"?
http://www.top-colleges.com/v/electrician.php?source=gg-tc-elect

It's a good job, did you ever take apart a radio when you were a kid?

rowanlim
29-01-08, 17:21
Hey I think you meant the term "electrologist" :wve:

Link: http://www.electrology.com/career.htm

An electrologist-patient/client relationship is often a personal one. Great satisfaction can be derived from helping others achieve a better self-image

Sounds pretty good :tmb:

myrmaad
29-01-08, 17:23
Not as nice as the other!

TombFreak
29-01-08, 17:23
Myrmaad: No, I have never taken apart a radio. An electrologist picks hair from your upper lip and removes them permennently.

tombraider123
29-01-08, 17:25
Isn't electrolysis permanent hair removal?

EDIT: I think it's hair removal yes, you can have it done anywhere on your body I think.

myrmaad
29-01-08, 17:25
that makes me squeamish. I like playing with electricity, but that's just me. Seriously I wired my own LAN, and am very electronics oriented.

TombFreak
29-01-08, 17:28

EDIT: I think it's hair removal yes, you can have it done anywhere on your body I think.

Yup, it is. A lot of women bleach their upper lip hair to make it look " invisable " They say you make 700 dollars with laser treatment from two people! :eek:

xcrushterx
29-01-08, 17:29

That's something different altogether. :p

myrmaad
29-01-08, 17:31
I wouldn't mind having it done in the bikini area, but no way in H do I want to be the one doing it on someone else! Do you think you could handle it?

rowanlim
29-01-08, 17:32
Myrmaad: No, I have never taken apart a radio. An electrologist picks hair from your upper lip and removes them permennently.

So am I right? You're talking about an electrologist, not an electrician? :)

Electrolysis in actuality doesn't mean permanent hair removal. It means breaking down (lysis) of chemicals using the electric current. But I've no idea why they come up with mangling the proper chemical term into something so weird. But yeah, using electrical hair removal is permanent. I could use that :rolleyes:

that makes me squeamish. I like playing with electricity, but that's just me. Seriously I wired my own LAN, and am very electronics oriented.

The current that will run through will be very little, at the most, you'll only feel a tingling sensation.

myrmaad
29-01-08, 17:34
Rowan, I mean I would rather be an electrician than an electrologist!! But that's just me.

The electric doesn't bother me, touching someone does! :vlol:

TombFreak
29-01-08, 17:36
OMG! ^^LOL! You wear gloves and you work with this little needle and you go around poking it in people's upper lip, and other places :whi:. Bear in mind that you come across some transe-gender people. And yes Rowanlim, an electrolcist.

myrmaad
29-01-08, 17:39
OMG! ^^LOL! You wear gloves and you work with this little needle and you go around poking it in people's upper lip, and other places :whi:.

Ugh! omg that sounds disgusting! Mindyou I'm laughing my butt off thinking of it!

And I don't really care about people's personal lives.

TombFreak
29-01-08, 17:44
Haha!!! Mind you, you can do tummy area too! Its just us gals here, i don't think any male member would want to post here! :vlol:

myrmaad
29-01-08, 17:45
I can just say, the pay sounds great, and if you have the stomach for it, More Power To Ya!

I couldn't do it.

Lavinder
29-01-08, 17:47
What a satisfying job :p. I've used one of those electric things that permanently get rid of hair, but you have to do it over and over to see any good results.

TombFreak
29-01-08, 17:48
Aww:hug: You don't need to. You'ed get a heart attack while working on the person! :vlol: They even have this thing where they stick sixteen needles in you! :yik:

myrmaad
29-01-08, 17:51
"Hello, ready for your Torture er I mean Treatment?" :vlol:

TombFreak
29-01-08, 17:57
Oh my god!! ^^ :vlol:

Electroligist person: Thanks for coming, would you like to sceduel a new appointment?

Patient: Yes

Electroligist person: Okay, would you like the sixteen needle treatment?

Patient: Yes I would

Electroligist person: Okeydokey, would you like anestatia with that?

* Patient runs out the door *

rowanlim
29-01-08, 17:57
^ :vlol: oh my..

Actually it sounds like a fascinating job...I'm quite picky...hahaha like I pluck my dad's white hair...I can't stop once I start!! :D

myrmaad
29-01-08, 17:59
mini-throwup! I gotta get outta here! :wve:

TombFreak
29-01-08, 18:07
Bye hun! :wve: * sniffs * She took too much and we lost her. :( :D

nick-xx
29-01-08, 19:04
Yup, it is. A lot of women bleach their upper lip hair to make it look " invisable " They say you make 700 dollars with laser treatment from two people! :eek:

ya, but also the equipment is very expensive. this is like comparing to dentist also..

myrmaad
29-01-08, 19:49
ya, but also the equipment is very expensive. this is like comparing to dentist also..

Move along son, nothing to see here. *Snaps curtain shut*

USP
29-01-08, 20:18
electrolocist for the novelist that does not exist

TombFreak
29-01-08, 20:26

Oh my god Myrmaad :vlol:

rowanlim
30-01-08, 01:44

Hhahahahah myrmaad...poor guy didn't get so much as a peek :p