30-01-08, 03:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3GynW0K450&feature=related

:yik:

Complete vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkpLR4WzIBc&feature=related

Double :yik: ....he can not be human.

BtoFu
30-01-08, 03:55
Someone needs to Shoryuken this kid into an early grave.

Sir Croft
30-01-08, 04:31
This guy is completely WEIRD! o.O

george_croft
30-01-08, 05:40
"if that doesn't work, you're ****ed"

Lmao, I've always loved the original! :D

TombRaiderLover
30-01-08, 06:15
This is a good'un. :D

5MzRn60irvc

Fish.
30-01-08, 06:16
:vlol: I thought that was awesome! :p

matrix54
30-01-08, 12:14
he looks about crazy-normal. thats a big step up. but he was trying to shake an ass that his mama forgot to give him, plus he's bone thin. he just gave all skinny gay people a bad name. me being one of them... except i have an ass so I can do that...!:ton:

kooky
30-01-08, 12:39
LMFAO, I was laughing the whole time!! :D :vlol:

Rexie
30-01-08, 12:58
that guy has a problem O_o :vlol:..I dont know which smiley to put XD

tombraider123
30-01-08, 14:05
This guy actually scares me, he is so weird.

Greenkey2
30-01-08, 14:15
It makes me shudder to think that the internet has given voice to those who should, in all honesty, sort out their problems away from the public eye.

I'm not advocating sweeping mental illness under the carpet - far from it - but if he is indeed suffering from some form of mental illness then what possible use to us or him that he posts these videos? The universal response has been to ridicule him at every opportunity.

But if he isn't ill, and is only doing these to act out stereotypes of true mental illness, then he is one very sick **** indeed.

danitiwa
30-01-08, 14:16
I'm not even watching it, he doesn't really deserve it IMO.

Sir Croft
30-01-08, 15:05
:eek:
Gjw-5mIrs4I

"You wanna be like your grandson!"
This guy is so disrespectful!

@Dani: Your avatar is funny! :D

bloodstormaoa
30-01-08, 15:49
I'm not even watching it, he doesn't really deserve it IMO.

:tmb:

This guy really doesn't deserve any more publicity.

AmericanAssassin
30-01-08, 15:54
He actually does have some videos with a point... You just have to look for them, instead of figuring he's a complete idiot because other conservative people show you some of his more strange videos... ;)

Orionvalentine
30-01-08, 17:27
Chris Crocker - Genius or just plain imbecile?

There's a fine line, he obviously isn't stupid because his name is known everywhere on the internet. But is his name everywhere for good reasons? No.
I say, go for it, whatever he is trying to achieve...I guess he's doing that.

Next - The Chris Crocker Show. It'll happen.

tomblover
30-01-08, 17:45
That dude seriously needs a nighty night injection. :p

(I mean, seriously, what the ****?)

MiCkiZ88
30-01-08, 17:49
Wth? O.o

''Lets's awaken our souls!''

Yer.. like dancing like a hyper active kid on crack.

tomblover
30-01-08, 17:50
like dancing like a hyper active kid on crack. You should see him singing Gimme More.

I almost threw up over my keyboard.

Beanz
30-01-08, 17:51
Oh dear. And I thought we'd seen the worst with "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!"
:vlol:

MiCkiZ88
30-01-08, 17:53
You should see him singing Gimme More.

I almost threw up over my keyboard.
No thanks, just about to eat dinner. :pi:

He should be banned from the web and thrown in to a cage with hungry lions.

Rexie
30-01-08, 18:17
^
this is your last warning! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h863nXDqCM0&feature=related)

I want to know what he smokes...I doubt he has a job...

and...LMAO :vlol: he even made a vid for his(maybe her O_o) haters XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5MVp5WEY3U

Obscure
30-01-08, 18:25
Not defending him or anything but the irony behind his videos is to reach people who think abnormally and showing that not everyone is the same. I like some of his video's. He's a very smart man, just hidden behind his ego and childish manner. He could have gone far once equiped with his fame but like most do, he blew it with his ego. Have you seen his video: What is normal?

I'm glad there are people out there that are different and unique. It's what makes the world a lot more interesting. Bash him all you like but what exactly do you hate him for? His difference or his personality? (of which you don't really know).

Yes he's a Britney Spears fan and loyal to her he is. But we can't all knock him for that. We're all on the Tomb Raider Forums, a dedication to a fictional woman.

His video: Defeat Depression was odd at best but I like his confidence and alter ego. It's what has made him famous.

I'm not a Chris Crocker defence but I just dislike it when people knock him for being different when ironically it's what we all want to be. Different from everyone else :)

tomblover
30-01-08, 18:27
Okay, thanks, Rexie. You just made me throw up the slightest amount in my mouth. :vlol:

Rexie
30-01-08, 18:28
Okay, thanks, Rexie. You just made me throw up the slightest amount in my mouth. :vlol:

I said "THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!" it's not my fault that you clicked it -_-

tomblover
30-01-08, 18:29
>.> :p

BoyTRaider
30-01-08, 18:47
He does it just for comedy and for the attention :p
And by the way I'm seeing some of your reactions, it works.

-DaNnEe..
30-01-08, 18:47
He freaks me out :eek: *Shudders*

remote91
30-01-08, 19:48
I love his videos, he's hilarious.

Lara's home
30-01-08, 19:51
He creeps me out. :(

I'm not a Chris Crocker defence but I just dislike it when people knock him for being different when ironically it's what we all want to be. Different from everyone else :)

Yes, different can be a good thing, but sometimes, people cross the 'line'.
I've seen a few of his vid's, and when he yells "Kiss my ass and eat my cornhole, *****!" to me, im not exactly impressed by how different he is. Im quite disgusted.
Also, he once said that he hated girls who hitted on gay men, and threatened them to sleep with their daddies.

Evan C.
30-01-08, 20:31
He`s a good actor.
Besides,i know how to sell himself...he`s a youtube celebrity.

USP
30-01-08, 20:32
What the hell is wrong with this kid
I really dont even know what to say
The fact that that even received 2 mil views disgusts me
That kid... has problems
He needs a straightjacket

george_croft
30-01-08, 21:02
Jeez, do you people get this upset while watching Jim Carrey act like a total wacko in his movies ? Didn't think so. Chris is a smart comedian, and he sure knows which buttons to push and its gotten him pretty far.

Stop the hating, and enjoy the ****ing videos. ;)

Beanz
30-01-08, 21:14
http://i25.************/z6b2g.jpg

:pi:

Evan C.
30-01-08, 21:23
No,HE must leave US alone
Haha

Lenochka
30-01-08, 21:24
He's a goon, And due to all the people reacting to his videos he is getting his own ****ing show now. Thanks a lot everyone who ever forwarded his videos to anyone else >.< Now we can't just avoid him online... We also have to avoid him on TV also.

coolezpunk
30-01-08, 22:05
LEAVE CHRIS CROCKER ALONE!! :mad: Hehe, just kidding... :p

That was completely inappropriate, and disgusting! I understand he has his own ways of expressing emotions, but seriously, don't show us! It creeps me out...

Camera Obscura
31-01-08, 00:00
He actually does have some videos with a point... You just have to look for them, instead of figuring he's a complete idiot because other conservative people show you some of his more strange videos... ;)

Agreed. He may be disrespectful at times and he may say things that make no sense but he seems to do it for entertainment, especially since he likes provoking people to prove a point. I have to admit that he has guts to say the things he says and for that I respect him.

HOWEVER, he's still weird. :pi:

Lenochka
31-01-08, 00:15
He actually does have some videos with a point...

Indeed, Point being people are sick of him :vlol:
People even yell at him xD
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=15033468

Orionvalentine
31-01-08, 06:41
I am warming to the idea of a TV show TBH. Might be a good laugh.

Rexie
31-01-08, 12:28
http://i25.************/z6b2g.jpg

VVcmHcHIsYc

ben croft
31-01-08, 13:34
He reminds me of someone I hate in my city. Aff

:cen:

Carbonek_0051
31-01-08, 15:54
Hahahaha That Chris.....:vlol:

He is funny why does everyone get annoyed with him?:confused:

His vids are funny and some make valid points.....:D

Aren't most of you overreacting?:rolleyes:

MiCkiZ88
31-01-08, 15:59
Aren't most of you overreacting?:rolleyes:I doubt my ears and eyes are overreacting. I mean.. the amount of blood I had to clean here. =/

He's just annoying and I really don't like people who act like idiots to gain ''fame''. Not to mention he makes gay people look bad.

Carbonek_0051
31-01-08, 16:06
I doubt my ears and eyes are overreacting. I mean.. the amount of blood I had to clean here. =/

He's just annoying and I really don't like people who act like idiots to gain ''fame''. Not to mention he makes gay people look bad.

Ok first of all he obviously got something right if he got famous and now has a show in the works.....;)

And how exactly does he make gay people look bad, if anything he makes him self look bad, if someone is gonna follow a stereotype because they think all gay people act like him, then the person is an absolute idiot, Chris does all this as comedy and because he wants to express himself, how is that hurting anyone? I have heard people say he should die, and that they hate him, Hate is a strong word, what has chris doen to anyone really? But anyways just trying to make a point he does it for entertainment and people take it the wrong way....:rolleyes:

And if you think he is "making gay people look bad" then you must be stereotyping alot there my friend.....:)

Mr.Burns
31-01-08, 16:16
Ok first of all he obviously got something right if he got famous and now has a show in the works.....;)

And how exactly does he make gay people look bad, if anything he makes him self look bad, if someone is gonna follow a stereotype because they think all gay people act like him, then the person is an absolute idiot, Chris does all this as comedy and because he wants to express himself, how is that hurting anyone? I have heard people say he should die, and that they hate him, Hate is a strong word, what has chris doen to anyone really? But anyways just trying to make a point he does it for entertainment and people take it the wrong way....:rolleyes:

And if you think he is "making gay people look bad" then you must be stereotyping alot there my friend.....:)

There's your answer. There are a lot of people out there, that unfortunately, will see these G-d awful videos and think that must be how all homosexuals act. To those people, yes, Chris isn't doing the gay community any justice.

On a personal note, I think that guy is just plain nuts. It's nothing to do with him being gay (far from it) I just think he's a few fries short of a happy meal.

MiCkiZ88
31-01-08, 16:21
What Mr.Burns said.

Why the hell would I stereotype gays? I'm bi myself. He is just making gays look really bad, which isn't exactly that great.

Carbonek_0051
31-01-08, 16:29
And I'm gay, so what?

People still stereotype things they are most the time....

I agree Mr. Burns most people do think that all gay people act like Chris Crocker, But that's not Chris's fault truth is there are alot of people who act like Chris I was friends with them too....

People are ignorant plain & simple, but like I said he does it for entertainment and to express himself....

I have seen him in interviews and he seems like a smart & sweet kid, his videos don't show the real him cause he is "acting" in them...

If you guys don't like him why waste your time looking at his vids or even commenting this thread? I understand everyone has a right to opinions but sometimes people get a little harsh with there opinions....

And Miki if you thought I was attacking you, I was just trying to get you to think about your post and what you said....

Mr.Burns
31-01-08, 16:42
It's not directly nor completely Chris's fault. That stereotype has existed for quite some time but what IS Chris's fault is this: He's perpetuating the stereotype. Those that think differently know that not everyone will believe blindly that his behavior is the standard for all homosexuals. Those that are a bit more close minded will see these videos and assume that he's just
"another crazy gay man". I know this to be true because I have many coworkers who are extremely homophobic, have seen his videos and I've heard the comments they make. Of course I won't repeat them since they're quite inappropriate.

FYI Carbonek: It's my job to look through these threads and videos. ;)

MiCkiZ88
31-01-08, 16:43
^ :tmb:
If you guys don't like him why waste your time looking at his vids or even commenting this thread? I understand everyone has a right to opinions but sometimes people get a little harsh with there opinions....

And Miki if you thought I was attacking you, I was just trying to get you to think about your post and what you said....Harsh or not, people have their rights to post here as much as you have your rights to defend some youtube/myspace freak.

Gee. Thanks, I have no idea what I am posting.

Carbonek_0051
31-01-08, 16:51
^ :tmb:Harsh or not, people have their rights to post here as much as you have your rights to defend some youtube/myspace freak.

Just said that....:rolleyes:

Gee. Thanks, I have no idea what I am posting.

Wow....:vlol:

I'm not gonna apologize for something you took the wrong:rolleyes:

Rivendell
31-01-08, 17:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3GynW0K450&feature=related

:vlol: LMFAO! :vlol:

ajrich17901
31-01-08, 17:20
That dude seriously needs a nighty night injection. :p

(I mean, seriously, what the ****?)

Haha i agree with u he scares lil children

tomblover
31-01-08, 17:22
The thing is, MySpace celebs generally suck. (Except Jeffree Star. :vlol:)

MiCkiZ88
31-01-08, 17:23
The thing is, MySpace celebs generally suck. (Except Jeffree Star. :vlol:)Now that I can agree with. Jeffree is something special. :D

petujaymz
31-01-08, 17:25
Gay.

:wve:

TombRaiderLover
31-01-08, 19:04
Gay.

:wve:

The videos or Chris himself?

touchthesky
31-01-08, 19:21
Now that I can agree with. Jeffree is something special. :D

..No. He's right up his own ****.

Lenochka
31-01-08, 21:14
The thing is, MySpace celebs generally suck. (Except Jeffree Star. :vlol:)

Whatever! He scares me :vlol:
The only myspace celeb that doesn't suck IMO is Kelly (Omg... shoes) :tmb:
I also personally love Tila Tequila, Sure she is a *****... but at least she doesn't hide it, Homegirl embraces it :)

Evan C.
01-02-08, 04:37
Haha he`s a little crazy :D