PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Season 3 Promo.

kill bill
31-01-08, 22:09
OMG! http://www.heroes-france.com/news_1198255266.htm If ELLE dies i'm so getting me self into that program and killing sylar!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

BoyTRaider
31-01-08, 23:44
Oh I can't wait!! :jmp:

tlr online
31-01-08, 23:48
Season 2 killed it for me I'm afraid. I won't be bothering with Season 3, more so now that Lost is back.

DREWY
31-01-08, 23:57
I'm with tlr here. What started with so much promise lost it's way in it's second series. Maybe it will like 24 though, which also got a bit lost but got back on track with the last series.
Don't know about Lost though. That show frustrates me in that I finish the show with more questions than I had prior to watching. With only 48 episodes to go though, at least then they may be resolved.

tampi
01-02-08, 00:01
I have not seen anything of the season 2 :(. And is it already in the 3? :eek:
What happened with the screenwriters strike ? I read that they had series stop! :confused:

findme
01-02-08, 00:06
Don't you mean Volume 3...?

And yea Lost is back tonight.

Indiana Croft
01-02-08, 02:15
Oh, that actually looks pretty good. Elle better not get wacked by Sylar! She's my girl (more like my replacement Niki);)

marukisu
01-02-08, 04:17
hahaha my replacement niki noone tops niki im afraid but i havent seen season 2 yet so idk. I heard it was bad , also i saw a preview of season 3 and i must admit it looked badass with sylar and the Elle scenes.

kill bill
01-02-08, 09:04
Oh, that actually looks pretty good. Elle better not get wacked by Sylar! She's my girl (more like my replacement Niki);)

Ditto.:jmp: Once you see Kristen Bell in Heroes you have to go back and watch Verionca Mars:jmp:

Legend of Lara
01-02-08, 12:03

Same here. Elle is teh smex. Volume 2 sucked, however!

Angelus
01-02-08, 12:08
The first half of Season 1 is fantastic, but it plods along in the second half. I haven't seen Volume 2, but from what I've heard it's not so good.

Nannonxyay
01-02-08, 12:32
The second series hasn't even been aired in England yet. :(

Alex West
01-02-08, 13:50
Wait! Season 3? How short must season 2 have been?!! We have only had 1season over here, like Nannonxyay said. Oh well, I was so disappointed with the first season (the final especially) that I doubt I'll watch any further - I'll stick with Lost!

rickybazire
01-02-08, 13:53
im in england, so ive only seen season 1...damn all these americans who dont like sharing early enough...:D

dinahcat
01-02-08, 14:01
You can see full length episodes online (season 2) here:

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/episodes.shtml

RAID
01-02-08, 14:06
This show is way too dragged out and unoriginal for my taste. I won't bother with season 3.

Agent 47
01-02-08, 14:09
The second series hasn't even been aired in England yet. :(

coming in summer :D

@Alex West, season 2 was only 11 episodes long due to the writers strike....strange thing is though,up to episode 13 was actually filmed

Dote
01-02-08, 15:08
Season 2 killed it for me I'm afraid. I won't be bothering with Season 3, more so now that Lost is back.

thats the exact same thing that killed Lost for me it never unravelled in the second season so i didnt bother anymore.
heroes S2 didnt do much WHy did silar have to come back damn hate it.

how come the y got more filmed material for season three? didnt the strike halt the season 2?

kill bill
01-02-08, 17:42
On good side of season 3 sylar be eating twice the brains:jmp: anyone see matt parkman playing his cameo role as someone else with a glass stuck in his neck:D Also Elle got more scenes then hayden p as she got a split second of her running.

ShadyCroft
01-02-08, 17:49
I loved season 1...atleast the story was over with the last ep (I mean the major story). Season 2 had a new story with some of the old characters and new ones who had so much potential (Kritsen Bell :D). First 5 or 6 eps were good but the last few eps really felt rushed and killed the whole season. Still, I'll watch season 3. As for LOST, I wanted to watch it when I had the chance but when I heard that by season 3 alot of questions havent been answered yet, I lost my appetite and didnt wanna get sucked into the LOST endless vortex.

-DaNnEe..
01-02-08, 19:14
Can't wait for season 3 :jmp: !

On good side of season 3 sylar be eating twice the brains:jmp: anyone see matt parkman playing his cameo role as someone else with a glass stuck in his neck:D Also Elle got more scenes then hayden p as she got a split second of her running.

I hope Hayden Panettiere gets as much scenes as Kristen Bell. She better not get less for season 3 or I will be upset. Claire Bennet is my favourite character in Heroes so I hope she doesn't get left out!

kill bill
01-02-08, 20:23
Can't wait for season 3 :jmp: !

I hope Hayden Panettiere gets as much scenes as Kristen Bell. She better not get less for season 3 or I will be upset. Claire Bennet is my favourite character in Heroes so I hope she doesn't get left out!Wow. You must moan as much as her then:D

findme
01-02-08, 20:25
Wow. You must moan as much as her then:D

I think you moan about Hayden more than "Claire" moans.

kill bill
01-02-08, 20:36
I think you moan about Hayden more than "Claire" moans.

Lol. it's true lets check her volumes timeline:D

Heroes Vol.1

________________ Starting here to

Ep1
I'm so depressed+
I'm a freakshow I
broke everybone in
my body and there isn't
a scratch on me

Lets hope in one Ep sylar cuts her head of or sumethin. The one episode I most enjoyed was five years gone in vol.1 20mins break from clare:D

Mona Sax
01-02-08, 20:40
I only watched a few episodes of the first season. Some characters and stories were great, others not so much, so it was a bit of a mixed bag.

kill bill
01-02-08, 20:42
I only watched a few episodes of the first season. Some characters and stories were great, others not so much, so it was a bit of a mixed bag.

Who did you like and hate.
In the first Ep.1 I didn't really like Nicole Saunders mar a bhì an stripper scene ach after fèachàint an more ep's I grew is màith liom an power and charatcer:D

Mona Sax
01-02-08, 20:44
I liked the invulnerable cheerleader, the kick-ass stripper and the Japanese guy who could control time and space. The flying brothers and the Indian guy went on my nerves.

kill bill
01-02-08, 20:46
I liked the invulnerable cheerleader, the kick-ass stripper and the Japanese guy who could control time and space. The flying brothers and the Indian guy went on my nerves.

lol.

Anyway good news for me and others who love the chicks of heroes: Kristen bell and Ali Larter is coming back and better

Source:

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=dc03657b-9968-4ec3-aa98-03e3dce838f0 - Scroll down to the spoiler section but feel free to read all

findme
01-02-08, 21:42
Lol. it's true lets check her volumes timeline:D

Heroes Vol.1

________________ Starting here to

Ep1
I'm so depressed+
I'm a freakshow I
broke everybone in
my body and there isn't
a scratch on me

Lets hope in one Ep sylar cuts her head of or sumethin. The one episode I most enjoyed was five years gone in vol.1 20mins break from clare:D

:pi::pi::pi: I think you've made your point. Now zip it.

-DaNnEe..
01-02-08, 21:59
Wow. You must moan as much as her then:D

I don't moan!

amalitsa
01-02-08, 22:16
wtf?!?! matt dies?!?!?

how hot does sylar look?!?! *faints*

kill bill
01-02-08, 22:18
wtf?!?! matt dies?!?!?

how hot does sylar look?!?! *faints*

matt just takes a cameo;)

Angelus
01-02-08, 22:21
matt just takes a cameo;)

What are you talking about?

Does Matt die?

-DaNnEe..
01-02-08, 22:23
^

It looks that way in the trailer.

kill bill
01-02-08, 22:37
What are you talking about?

Does Matt die?

According to www.heroestelevision.com he was just a cameo role for that scene;) Anyone see the heroes graphic novel 70 I feel so sorry for Elle.

kill bill
03-02-08, 22:28
ATTENION! WRITERS STRIKE IS OVER!

http://www.heroestelevision.com/writers-strike-is-over/

According to Kristn it's 99 percent over

It seems this week’s rumors that the writers’ strike is coming to an end may indeed be true. We are hearing from several sources that the WGA and the AMPTP are “very close” to a deal, which could be announced as early as later today.

According to reliable insiders who asked not to be named, the writers and producers were in talks for nine hours yesterday and made a “staggering amount of progress,” as all of the major sticking points have been settled.

“We are 99.9 percent of the way there,” one source inside the negotiations said. “As of late yesterday, just a few small issues remained.”

The stickiest issue of all, compensation for new-media projects, has been agreed upon by both sides, according to sources. Said one: “There is most certainly light at the end of the tunnel, and we are rapidly approaching it.”

Stay tuned…

How many more of Heroes episodes are we looking at possibly? Pushing Daisies, Lost?!

ECB
03-02-08, 22:30
Whoa. Wait, do volumes basically mean another word for season? I'm confused... I tohugh Volume 3 was still part of S2...

kill bill
03-02-08, 22:31
Whoa. Wait, do volumes basically mean another word for season? I'm confused... I tohugh Volume 3 was still part of S2...

Yes volume = season;)

ECB
03-02-08, 22:32
S2 was like what... 10-12 episodes? Did the cut it short because it sucked or the strike?

kill bill
03-02-08, 22:34
S2 was like what... 10-12 episodes? Did the cut it short because it sucked or the strike?

Strike;) same way desperate housewives get 10eps i think;)

ECB
03-02-08, 22:37
Are you sure they're not going to continue with the season for other shows? Like when the strike ends?

Thanks for answering all of my questions, btw. :D

kill bill
03-02-08, 22:54
No Probs:)

Carbonek_0051
04-02-08, 17:32
OMG!:jmp:

Can't wait I loved season 1 & 2....:cln:

(although season 2 was a little too short)

Why is it that I hate, love, and pity sylar?

kill bill
04-02-08, 17:54
lol:confused:

Carbonek_0051
04-02-08, 17:56
lol:confused:

What are you confused about? :p lol

kill bill
04-02-08, 17:56
The way you live and hate:D and pity

Carbonek_0051
04-02-08, 17:59