PDA

View Full Version : worst January of my life

Encore
31-01-08, 23:54
During this month, here's what happened to me:

- My parents deepened the process of separation, and it's getting ugly.

- My oldest cat, Lucy, died in a tragic accident.

- The only guy I was ever in love with, and that was starting to give me hopes, dumped me for another girl.

- One of my favourite actors died.

I wonder if 2008 can get any worst than this. It probably can!

:mad:

:(

(sorry for the rant guys... just felt the need to share)

raiderfun
31-01-08, 23:57
Oh ! I'm so sorry to hear this ! :(

Hope everything will turn out right for you ! :tmb: :)

thecentaur
31-01-08, 23:58
OMG, i'm so sorry for you :( this entire realm we call life is just a small prelude from the heavens saying that either something is good going to eventually come out in your life (by testing you to see if you're ready and brave enough) or it will be more drastic (by telling that you are not ready for the treacherous journey ahead)

above all, look forward to the future. if you have enough stress on your shoulders, count the happy things in your life. it will have some positive effects on the way you view everything in this world.

MadCroy101
01-02-08, 00:00
Terrible :( I'm so sorry. I also lost a few loved ones.
My aunt Debbie, died of smoking.
My uncle Jerald, died for apparently no reason.
My cousin Mickey, died be getting hit by a train.

God Horus
01-02-08, 00:00
Omg.. Im so sorry.. :(

DREWY
01-02-08, 00:01
Look at what's left of the brightside. When you are really down, the only way is up. :tmb:

Reggie
01-02-08, 00:02
Its been an awful month for me and more importantly those around me too. I can identify with your situation. I try combat these things through therapeutic means such as philosophy, music (currently listening to 'everybody hurts), art, meditation, avoiding negativity and trying to smile more often.

There's always a future, there's always a way out and so what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. :hug:

tampi
01-02-08, 00:05
When you are down, the only thing you can do is go up. :hug:
Life is long :)

EDIT:Oh sorry Drewy, I don't read your post :o

Encore
01-02-08, 00:07
Thanks for your support guys. :hug:The only thing that's possibly left is, like Reggie says, finding solace in the little things that still make you happy in life, no matter how small they are. But it's really hard to let go of hopes you had, I guess we all need like a period of "mourning" for the death of these hopes..

tampi
01-02-08, 00:10
You are right Encore. But/and all change. I assure it you :):cln::D;)

DREWY
01-02-08, 00:13
When you are down, the only thing you can do is go up. :hug:
Life is long :)

EDIT:Oh sorry Drewy, I don't read your post :o

I've always said you are a very clever man Tampi. This just proves it :D

tampi
01-02-08, 00:14
I've always said you are a very clever man Tampi. This just proves it :D

Sometimes I'm afraid :rolleyes::p

Encore
01-02-08, 00:15
:hug::hug:we love you tampi :)thanks

tampi
01-02-08, 00:28
:hug::hug:we love you tampi :)thanks

WE???:yik: WHO??? :eek:

:yik:http://i32.************/24yyf6e.jpg :yik:

:ton::D

Benguitar
01-02-08, 00:35
Hmm, we all have really crappy months.

I think you will have a great year! It will get better from here! :)

coolezpunk
01-02-08, 01:56
I'm so sorry for you, but you're not the only one. This Jan. was the worst one for me, too so far... :(

star-dust
01-02-08, 02:16
Encore, I'm sorry to hear.
:hug:
I wish you the best.

I can relate to a couple
of the things you said.

Just have to keep thinking postive.
:o

:hug::hug:

Evan C.
01-02-08, 02:31
Come on Encore :hug:
Be positive,this year will be fabulous for you ;)

Melonie Tomb Raider
01-02-08, 02:38
I'm so sorry, hun. :hug:

If you ever need anyone to talk to, about anything at all, send me a PM, I'm here for you. I'll pray for you as well. I'm really sorry to hear you've had such a bad month. :(

MiCkiZ88
01-02-08, 02:39
I'm so sorry to hear about all that. :( Hope you're doing alright. :hug:

_Lam
01-02-08, 02:47
Live with it and stop crying about it it's not that bad. I've live a lot of worst thing than that and reading this just make me laugh, come on' life is beautifull.

Clara [CA]
01-02-08, 02:49
I have just lost someone too, a few days ago. Sad month, really. :(

thecentaur
01-02-08, 02:55
Live with it and stop crying about it it's not that bad. I've live a lot of worst thing than that and reading this just make me laugh, come on' life is beautifull.

you honestly don't have any sympathy for anyone else do you? ._. when you say life is beautiful, i agree, but he/she had one hellish month with the death of his/her cat and the death of his/her parents' relationship....

TRexbait
01-02-08, 03:42
Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that February goes better for you and that your parents don't seperate.:o

Drone
01-02-08, 09:09
Sorry to hear that. Hope that black stripe is gone and white one on it's way

Earthcane
01-02-08, 10:30
Sorry to hear this, Encore. That really sucks for you :(

But remember- there's always a flipside to life :tmb:

:hug:

myrmaad
01-02-08, 10:42
:hug: I'm sorry you're hurting.

One of my favorite quotes might give you some comfort:
The world breaks everyone, and afterward many are strong at the broken places. - Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Alex Fly
01-02-08, 10:46
You have all my support... :hug:

Encore
01-02-08, 13:21
thanks for all your messages guys, I know I must have sounded like a whiner and lam is kinda right, there are thousands of things that could be worst. but sometimes you really need to let things get off your chest. but, my life will go on.

:hug: I'm sorry you're hurting.

One of my favorite quotes might give you some comfort:
The world breaks everyone, and afterward many are strong at the broken places. - Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

I loved that one, myrmaad.. it's sad, but beautiful. In the end it's a bit like my signature says you know.

rickybazire
01-02-08, 13:54
sorry to hear it, if you ever need someone to talk to...theres always tomb raider forums!! :D:D

dinahcat
01-02-08, 13:56
Well....Happy February one! Hopefully this month will be much brighter.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

rowanlim
01-02-08, 15:19
Omg...I'm so sorry :(

I hope it only gets better for you :hug:

Ikas90
01-02-08, 15:50
I kinda feel you there. This January wasn't that good for me either. It just feels terrible when you just can't get ANYTHING right... :(

I've had a break up, trouble with my visa extension in Greece, my uncle criticising me with whatever I do, my uncle not helping me get a visa for all of Europe, thinking that I might not get to travel and see all these places, thinking my year in Greece won't be that good, so on and so forth.

Encore
01-02-08, 16:19
I kinda feel you there. This January wasn't that good for me either. It just feels terrible when you just can't get ANYTHING right... :(

I've had a break up, trouble with my visa extension in Greece, my uncle criticising me with whatever I do, my uncle not helping me get a visa for all of Europe, thinking that I might not get to travel and see all these places, thinking my year in Greece won't be that good, so on and so forth.

sorry to hear. :( what's up with january! glad it's over. hope everything gets better for us now.

Greenkey2
01-02-08, 17:13
Wishing you a better year to come Encore :hug: