PDA

View Full Version : Odd Social Things You Do

TombRaiderLover
01-02-08, 22:38
List any unusual things you do around others. :p

Mine would be:

*Doing an impression of Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet by yelling "Pabst Blue RIBBON!" everytime my friend eats a Blue Ribbon bar.

*When I walk past random strangers, I slap their shoulder then turn my head away and walk on as if nothing happened

*I randomly quote lines from The Silence of the Lambs. For example, I told several younger girls today in a menacing voice that I could "smell their ****."

*Say 'lol' when I find something funny.

Angelus
01-02-08, 22:42
List any unusual things you do around others. :p

Mine would be:

*Doing an impression of Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet by yelling "Pabst Blue RIBBON!" everytime my friend eats a Blue Ribbon bar.

*When I walk past random strangers, I slap their shoulder then turn my head away and walk on as if nothing happened

*I randomly quote lines from The Silence of the Lambs. For example, I told several younger girls today in a menacing voice that I could "smell their ****."

*Say 'lol' when I find something funny.

That's more anti-social behaviour than social.

TombRaiderLover
01-02-08, 22:44
That's more anti-social behaviour than social.

Lol. :p I guess so. I just had to mention it though. It's something I'm very proud of. :pi:

Genocide
02-02-08, 00:53
That's really messed up!!
-------------------
The only thing remotely odd thing i do is if im in a pub and i hear a really ace guitar solo I'll start head banging...thats about it

MadCroy101
02-02-08, 01:00
I'm too talkative?

Encore
02-02-08, 01:01
Sometimes I sing in public :o Granted, it's usually when there's more people with me but when I look back at it it's still kinda dumb!

digitizedboy
02-02-08, 01:02
I don't do odd things in public. I'm prim and proper. *whistles, and looks all innocent*

matrix54
02-02-08, 01:02
is school unusual.
nah im kidding, my friend watch me play in the street. i usally dance, sit mid traffic or yell "gahhhhhhhhh!" at the drivers. its more fun than it sounds, you just have to be there!!

NemesisxAngelus
02-02-08, 01:04
Sometimes when I think too hard about something I start to think out loud (think: my thoughts become a whisper the whisper becomes just normal talking voice.) Sometimes it's better when no one knows those thoughts, but I can't help it sometimes.

I say "omg" a lot in real life. It's girly and it annoys the hell out of me.

Ah I'm just always a weirdo in social situations, always have been, always will be. :tea:

Twilight
02-02-08, 01:11
ive said "lol" out loud a few times.

start singing a song thats in my head like "i got sunshine, in a bag...i'm useluss, butnot forlong, the future is comin' on is comin' on is comin' on.."
at home it's usually "m1a1!! a thousand miles an hou-er.."

:D

Evan C.
02-02-08, 01:14
I pretend to be retarded when i travel...it`s like a social work.
Besides,i can see the other side of the people,who get scares of me and others doesn`t even care.
I get inspiration of the movie "Who loves Gilbert Grape",from the character of Leo DiCaprio named Arnie.
It sounds stupid but i love to do,im a great actor haha.

trXD
02-02-08, 01:24
When i do something weird and a stranger looks at me i put on a goofy face, wave and say "Hiya!"

I also quitley sing songs that i like at school but in jiberish. I must have got it from the sims.

CAISACO
02-02-08, 01:27
I like to go up to random people and hug them :D

And when people walk by, I mutter something, and their like "what?" and I'm like "Back off betch!! I don't talk to strangers" :vlol:

I also like throwing candy across the projection screens in movie theaters and yell "GIANT BUGS!"

TombFreak
02-02-08, 01:37
I scream, alot. I spell the word, " FAG " in sign language at the guy I like. ( he doesn't know ) and I asked my friend how to make a U, K, Y, and an O. I think you get the picture.:D

Chiki Mina
02-02-08, 01:48
I make jokes a lot. Kind off like the jim carrey of the group when we hang out.

vespertea
02-02-08, 02:00
Well, since I'm perfect, I never do anything socially retarded.

Indiana Croft
02-02-08, 02:19
I guess the only really weird thing I do is that I always say "Coolness" instead of "Okay." My sister and I started quoting lines from mean girls randomly this one day, and you know the line, "Coolness, so I'll see you tomorrow. On Wednesdays we wear pink." Well, we would say that every tuesday, and coolness just stuck for some reason:)

rowanlim
02-02-08, 03:08
I'd imitate opera singing, it drives my pals crazy with laughter :D

When my Indian pals count in Tamil, I'd count along & they'd lose track as they stare at me :p

I'd speak really really fast about something ridiculous :rolleyes:

I do lots of crazy things. Drives people around me nuts :vlol:

nick-xx
02-02-08, 03:45
I scream, alot. I spell the word, " FAG " in sign language at the guy I like. ( he doesn't know ) and I asked my friend how to make a U, K, Y, and an O. I think you get the picture.:D

yeah already noticed it here :pi:

AmericanAssassin
02-02-08, 03:56
I tend to refer to my friends as turkeys a lot... :p

PirateFromPeru
02-02-08, 04:07
I stare alot. Either at people or nothing at all. Just stare.........

Twilight
02-02-08, 04:32
I stare alot. Either at people or nothing at all. Just stare.........

i hate when ppl stare at me in creepy ways. when they do that i give them a demented "death stare" until they feel uncomfortable and look away.

Tear
02-02-08, 05:46
I walk around nude..

Librarian
02-02-08, 06:03
I randomly quote The Mighty Boosh, with such choice lines as:

"I was trapped in a cabinet,"

"A four way crimp? It's never been done!"

"I see you in the hallway when you think no one's looking, giving yourself chinese burns,"

And I sing their soup song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0IVmXZqSvs) a hell of a lot :o

Spitfire
02-02-08, 06:12
I guess I sing out loud a lot.
That and I tend to ignore those who I dont get good vibes from...