02-02-08, 19:02
Is there any Bebo fans on here. I'm http://www.bebo.com/avrilrocks98

Hyper_Crazy
02-02-08, 19:03
I prefer Myspace to Bebo, but meh.

www.bebo.com/youaremyfavoritefood

CuteKittenlol
02-02-08, 19:06
I have Bebo, and I would post a link but theres alot of swearing on my profile =/

~*~Chloe~*~
02-02-08, 19:06
Coolies! I added you.:hug:

I have Bebo, and I would post a link but theres alot of swearing on my profile =/

PM me. :D

Lavinder
02-02-08, 19:14
Welcome to ****s/sluts/chavs/loosers R us. Sorry, but most of the people that populate websites such as Bebo and Hi5 are of this type.

Angelus
02-02-08, 19:17
Welcome to ****s/sluts/chavs/loosers R us. Sorry, but most of the people that populate websites such as Bebo and Hi5 are of this type.

:vlol:

ThomasCroft
02-02-08, 19:51
http://www.bebo.com/tommyrascal

~*~Chloe~*~
02-02-08, 19:53
http://www.bebo.com/tommyrascal

Gotcha. Nice skin btw

touchthesky
02-02-08, 19:55
http://xlonglivethecchx.bebo.com

^kudos for anyone who can guess where the Url comes from?

Lew
02-02-08, 20:15

Why aren't you on there then? :)

www.bebo.com/lewis014uk

Lavinder
02-02-08, 20:18

Exactly what I mean by loosers /\

jamieoliver22
02-02-08, 20:19

Excuse me?

ThomasCroft
02-02-08, 20:27
Exactly what I mean by loosers /\

Hmm... but what you said was very generalised and judgemental, - oh, and wrong - and some people might have taken offence to it. I however, haven't, because I'm comfortable with who I am; and I just happen to have a bebo account. :)

Lew
02-02-08, 20:29
Does it need an explaination really?!?!

Angelus
02-02-08, 20:33
Random arguments FTW!

Lavinder
02-02-08, 20:33
Hmm... but what you said was very generalised and judgemental, - oh, and wrong - and some people might have taken offence to it. I however, haven't, because I'm comfortable with who I am; and I just happen to have a bebo account. :)

We live in a society where everyone is generalised and judged - I said "most" people on Bebo ;), not all.

Does it need an explaination really?!?!

Get over yourself.

ThomasCroft
02-02-08, 20:36
We live in a society where everyone is generalised and judged - I said "most" people on Bebo ;), not all.

Firstly, writing off most people on bebo as "losers" and "chavs" is offensive. Secondly, do you think that because stereotypes and generalisations exist in society it is okay to practice it yourself? Sorry I know this is completely off-topic but I really dislike it when people do this. Hey, I may as well stab people and get stupidly drunk because we live in a society where these occur! Right then, I'm off! :)

tampi
02-02-08, 20:37
I thought that this thread related to alcoholics :eek:

:rolleyes::wve: Sorry :o
LOL me no both :p

Lavinder
02-02-08, 20:42
Firstly, writing off most people on bebo as "losers" and "chavs" is offensive. Secondly, do you think that because stereotypes and generalisations exist in society it is okay to practice it yourself? Sorry I know this is completely off-topic but I really dislike it when people do this. Hey, I may as well stab people and get stupidly drunk because we live in a society where these occur! Right then, I'm off! :)

I do not practice it because others do, I myself fit in to no stereotype, because I'm not an easily led sheep, who thinks they need to "fit in" eg. the person who started this thread. It's natural for someone notice the different between groups. An example : one group typ lyk dis, another type in a mature manner

Earthcane
02-02-08, 20:45
^^ I'd agree with you to a certain extent, Lavinder.

Not that I'm criticising any particular group or anything, I have no predjudices.
But I think Bebo has become so massive now that there are so many different
types of 'labels' on the site.

I'm not bothered with Bebo. Some people I know were cyber-bullied there :tmb:

~*~Chloe~*~
02-02-08, 20:45
because I'm not an easily led sheep, who thinks they need to "fit in" eg. the person who started this thread.

Just because I have a Bebo account? WTF!

Lavinder
02-02-08, 20:48
Just because I have a Bebo account? WTF!

No because of your other thread - which clearly stated that you were too busy caring about fitting in with "cool" girls rather than your boring, ugly friends.

~*~Chloe~*~
02-02-08, 20:49
That has nothing to do with this thread.

I have a Bebo account. Big wow. Get over it

Mr.Burns
02-02-08, 20:52
Let's drop the childish insults and arguing shall we? Thank you.

Lew
02-02-08, 20:55
Lavinder your such a ***** :) And I usually like *****es, just not ugly ones :) Anyway I'm by no means in any "clique" actually and I prefer the company of adults mostly, well from 18 to 30. And I have many different friends in different groups which is a good thing I think because if one group is annoying you / ****ing you off then I will go on to another one. Also to be bringing up another thread with a totally different matter is just sad, you are a geeky L O S E R ! :)

~*~Chloe~*~
02-02-08, 20:57
^ Agreeing with what Lew said.

I'm 14 years old, and allowed to doubt my friends sometimes.

Mr.Burns
02-02-08, 20:58
You don't listen to me, you get your threads lock. Simple enough. Grow up and stop the fighting otherwise take it to PM. Either way, keep it off the boards. I'll reconsider opening this in an hour.

Mr.Burns
02-02-08, 21:57
This thread is now reopened.

Bear in mind the following:

The next person to start up a fight, throw childish insults, name calling or general trolling behavior will be responsible for this thread's permanent closure and will receive a trip to the sunny town of Bansville. You have been warned.

~*~Chloe~*~
02-02-08, 22:04
Its okay, me and Lavinder have made up.

So...Bebo anybody?

star-dust
02-02-08, 22:05
I've never heard of it.

The only Bebo I know are the
Bebo juice boxes.:ton:

What's Bebo?:o:o

Angelus
02-02-08, 22:06
I've never been on Bebo... is it like MySpace?

TombRaiderLover
02-02-08, 22:07
I've never been on Bebo... is it like MySpace?

Yes, I believe so. ;)

findme
02-02-08, 22:28
http://www.bebo.com/lost-n-found3

don't use it much tbh, prefer Facebook (chav free), bebo is so bloody chaved up.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511484379