PDA

View Full Version : Songs You're Absolutely Sick of!

Pages : [1] 2

Quasimodo
03-02-08, 23:34
What songs are you tired of hearing over and over - constantly reused in commercials and movie trailers?

1.) Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lFXy5bIiSA).
There's a pantene commercial circulating ad nauseum that makes me want to jab an ice pick in the TV screen every time I hear those stupid lyrics "Feel the rain on your skin! No one else can do it for you!" well no **** :hea:

the aural abomination:
4lFXy5bIiSA

Obscure
03-02-08, 23:36
Piece of Me - Britany Spears.

Need I say more?

coolezpunk
03-02-08, 23:55
Stronger by Kanye West

:rolleyes: It's just getting old, and people still like it!

digitizedboy
04-02-08, 00:04
You're Beautiful - James Blunt! euuurghhhh, I feel sick everytime I hear it, and I imagine myself punching James Blunt everytime I hear it!

Punaxe
04-02-08, 00:06
How about musical genres you're absolutely sick of..? :D
Everything "urban" gets my vote for that.

Spitfire
04-02-08, 00:08
Britney Spears - Gimme More
I can't take anymore of it...

AndrewNi
04-02-08, 00:10
Calvin Harris - Acceptable in the Eighties

That song drives me crazy, as at one point it seemed to be the backing music for every TV and radio advert I came into contact with... :pi:

digitizedboy
04-02-08, 00:12
Musical Genres? Everyone says country and western. But gee, nothing can be worse than hip-hop.

Fuday K.
04-02-08, 00:14
I hate a lot of songs.
But right now my most hated is No One by Alicia Keyes.

Vertigo
04-02-08, 00:14
Where to begin? :D
Gimme gimme more gimme more.... talent?

You`re standing under my umbrella-ella-ella-ella-ella

You`re beautiful! It`s (not) truuue! OooOOouuuUUUooOUuu!!

I`ll take you to the candyshop, I`ll lick you like a loly-pop! Yeah big gangsta, yeah, I`m cool Fifthy cent, I`m so cool and I`m writing only simmilar 'songs' yo!

You wanna piece of me? No, thanks Britney...

You make me so hot make me wanna puke, I can`t never stop! Avril is the worst singer ever!

digitizedboy
04-02-08, 00:15
What about "somewhere over the rainbow". How many times has these idiots covered that? lol

BtoFu
04-02-08, 00:16
Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell. Y'know that one song from Requiem For a Dream that over the years they've plagiarised to no end in commercials and trailers and such. Not really Clint Mansell's fault, it's a beautiful track that's simply been way overexposed.

But gee, nothing can be worse than hip-hop.

You simply haven't heard any of the good stuff.

vespertea
04-02-08, 00:18

Seconded.

DickDan
04-02-08, 00:19
Everything that hasn't got a bass gitare and an eletric gitare in the song.

MiCkiZ88
04-02-08, 00:19
Stronger by Kanye West
Ugh I hate that song. Then again.. I hate most of his songs. They are just utter crap IMO.

I'm sick of a certain umbrella song... And as fur music genres? Rap/hip hop and everything ''gansta''.

Lenochka
04-02-08, 00:21
hmm...

ktUSIJEiOug
I LOVE her voice... but hate the genre she usually files under, Cooome on Alicia try something more upbeat for once =/

aaaand
anything by beyonce >.<
w7QUkCs3i8g

How can you be sick of that song!?
I have been listening to it since the day it leaked online and i still can't get enough of it xD

digitizedboy
04-02-08, 00:23
Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell. Y'know that one song from Requiem For a Dream that over the years they've plagiarised to no end in commercials and trailers and such. Not really Clint Mansell's fault, it's a beautiful track that's simply been way overexposed.

You simply haven't heard any of the good stuff.

Not my kind of music, I guess... too much poison in the lyrics.

Twilight
04-02-08, 00:23
that new Chris Brown song. (its not 'wall to wall').
i dont kno the name but its annoying. his voice is still too high-pitched. why would anyone go crazy over him?

You make me so hot make me wanna puke, I can`t never stop! Avril is the worst singer ever!

haha.

BtoFu
04-02-08, 00:27
Not my kind of music, I guess... too much poison in the lyrics.

Hence the reason I said you simply haven't heard enough of the good stuff. For if you had you'd know that hiphop can in fact extend beyond the realms of blunts, 40's, hoes and big rims. You could start with A Tribe Called Quest...wholesome stuff.

digitizedboy
04-02-08, 00:41
Hence the reason I said you simply haven't heard enough of the good stuff. For if you had you'd know that hiphop can in fact extend beyond the realms of blunts, 40's, hoes and big rims. You could start with A Tribe Called Quest...wholesome stuff.

Good role models, uh? lol

BtoFu
04-02-08, 00:50
They're nice guys indeed. With skills.

ECB
04-02-08, 00:56
Umbrella- OMG, I can't stand that song! It's horrible! Umbrella ella ella a a a a. Ahh!!!!

Fish.
04-02-08, 01:02
Umbrella... Meh! :mad:

It seems when I listen to a song too much I tend to get sick of it, and that's happened with Confined by As I Lay Dying.

Spitfire
04-02-08, 01:18
How can you be sick of that song!?
I have been listening to it since the day it leaked online and i still can't get enough of it xD

I don't know but the damn redundancy behind the chorus just kills me!

findme
04-02-08, 01:22

I have to agree with you. Anything that uses that track just sends me chills down my spines due to its cheesiness of it's usage. We have upper year media students who used that track for a movie trailer they're making, we had to review them and I have too say at least 3 trailers used it, I was cringing so much.

Besides that song, I can't friggin stand anything by Calvin Harris, overused and they sound completely utter bollocks.

And I'm quite shocked by the number of people who don't like Kanye West!

Indiana Croft
04-02-08, 02:06
Party Like a Rockstar! That song sucked! I have no idea why people liked it.

Spitfire
04-02-08, 02:09
I agree completely!

TombFreak
04-02-08, 02:16
I love Party like a Rockstar! :(

Party like a rockstar, party like a rocktar!

The song that I think is annoying?

" I'm gonna start all over! Out of the fire and into the fire again, an-o-ther chance to get burned, I'm gonna start all over! "

Spitfire
04-02-08, 02:18
I love Party like a Rockstar! :(

Party like a rockstar, party like a rocktar!

The song that I think is annoying?

" I'm gonna start all over! Out of the fire and into the fire again, an-o-ther chance to get burned, I'm gonna start all over! "
At least there was more substance to that one line than 'party like a rockstar' that repeats god knows how many times and has been played out before it even got popular which only killed the song even further...
But that's just my opinion.

xMiSsCrOfTx
04-02-08, 02:18
Apologize by OneRepublic. It was such a good song but now since they played it 18 billion times, I want to throw up whenever I hear it.

star-dust
04-02-08, 02:28

Ditto here!

Quasimodo
04-02-08, 02:33
Apologize by OneRepublic. It was such a good song but now since they played it 18 billion times, I want to throw up whenever I hear it.

it's toooooo layyyyyyteeeee to 'poligeyez! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sick029.gif

could a song be any more melodramatic? bleh...

TombFreak
04-02-08, 02:34
Oh my god! I love that song! Nice smilie.

erosan
04-02-08, 02:44
basically everything by Nelly retardo, Timbaland, JT, and rihanna. I hear those way too much those days

TombFreak
04-02-08, 02:46
This is also one of the songs I think gets really annoying.

" My humps, my hump my hump my hump. My lovely lady lumps, check it out! "

xMiSsCrOfTx
04-02-08, 03:10
it's toooooo layyyyyyteeeee to 'poligeyez! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sick029.gif

could a song be any more melodramatic? bleh...

-Starts convulsing-

2kool4u
04-02-08, 03:12
Soulja Boy, god i hate that song.

MiCkiZ88
04-02-08, 03:50

could a song be any more melodramatic? bleh...LOL! I used to like the song.. but didn't they have a different version before Timbaland? I can't seem to find that anywhere. And speaking of Timbaland. The Way I Are *shudders*

Forwen
04-02-08, 03:59
That emo Leona Lewis thing. Just quit bleeding goddammit!

... And most of the rest of "radio hits" for that matter. That's just not my type of music, the more rap crap (now required by law it would seem) included the less so.

Isn't it now used for Sky Sport News of all things?

Quasimodo
04-02-08, 04:00
LOL! I used to like the song.. but didn't they have a different version before Timbaland? I can't seem to find that anywhere. And speaking of Timbaland. The Way I Are *shudders*

My inner grammar freak is shuddering!

SamReeves
04-02-08, 04:02
Piece of Me - Britany Spears.

Need I say more?

Agreed. Anything done by Britney. :cen:

rowanlim
04-02-08, 04:12
Umbrella by Rihanna. Absolutely despise it. Ugh

Quasimodo
04-02-08, 04:15
Umbrella by Rihanna. Absolutely despise it. Ugh

:o I still like Umbrella...(could be cos I've heard it less than a dozen times :p)

MiCkiZ88
04-02-08, 04:18
:o I still like Umbrella...(could be cos I've heard it less than a dozen times :p)
It's alright for few times. But there are so many freaking ads on our music tv (Voice) about her coming to Finland. And guess what song plays during the advert?

coolezpunk
04-02-08, 04:42
Where to begin? :D
Gimme gimme more gimme more.... talent?

You`re standing under my umbrella-ella-ella-ella-ella

You`re beautiful! It`s (not) truuue! OooOOouuuUUUooOUuu!!

I`ll take you to the candyshop, I`ll lick you like a loly-pop! Yeah big gangsta, yeah, I`m cool Fifthy cent, I`m so cool and I`m writing only simmilar 'songs' yo!

You wanna piece of me? No, thanks Britney...

:vlol: Now these lyrics are even better than the original! :vlol:

Also, I MAJORLY hate:

- Crank That by Soulja Boi: That was CRAP. Superman?! FtW!
- The Way I Are: Don't you mean "The way I am?" :rolleyes:
- Party Like A Rockstar: "T-t-totally, dude!!" OMG!! ANNOYING AS HELL!!

Itisichip
04-02-08, 05:14
Rockstar by Nickleback: The songs not that bad but if I hear it one more time I'll go crazy!

Crank That by Soulja Boi: That guy can not sing at all (His voice makes me cringe) and the lyrics are Ridiculously stupid.

EgyptianSoul
04-02-08, 05:18
I like only certain special artists and bands, everything else is crap in my opinion. And that's about 70% of all singers and bands. (sorry for swearing)...

spikejones
04-02-08, 05:19
Rap in general. Its annoying as hell.

Jensie17
04-02-08, 06:01
All those rap and screamo

ajrich17901
04-02-08, 06:19
Big Girls Dont Cry
Gimme More
Piece Of Me
Call Me When Your Sober
My Immortal

Voni
04-02-08, 06:58
Rockstar by Nickleback: The songs not that bad but if I hear it one more time I'll go crazy!

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH that song is horrific! I love the two albums Nickelback did before 'Silver Side Up', but everything else is just dross.

MrBear
04-02-08, 07:21

Yeah, that'll save me alot of time: TECHNO! - oh sorry, you said musical genre... my bad :p

Honestly I have yet to hear a piece of techno that I enjoy... I guess I just don't see it as music when some guy has been sitting in front of a screen and played with whatever program is needed... music, for me, is people playing on an instrument and putting their souls into it, not computer-generated percussion ...

But if I have to say something: hmm.. Umb(er)rella, probably :) luckily it's not so bad anymore, it was worse a couple of months ago when you heard it everywhere..

JamesFKirk
04-02-08, 07:42
Anything from Cher. Good music, lousy texts.
For any possible fans of here, it's my subjective opinion, not an insult.

vespertea
04-02-08, 07:42
Anything by Nickelback. Period.

tomblover
04-02-08, 07:59
Call On Me. :cen: :hea:

*Runs away to TRF toilet room and bellows out all my pain for all I'm worth*

jagged halo
04-02-08, 09:38
Many, but mainly "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis. Whoever wrote that should be shot... now.

NemesisxAngelus
04-02-08, 09:54
It's quite an old one, but Mmpop (or so) from Hanson. :hea:

Drone
04-02-08, 09:58
anything by cher and rihanna

touchthesky
04-02-08, 10:39
Avril Lavigne-Girlfriend
Britney-Piece of me
Rhianna-Unmbrella

PARANOIA
04-02-08, 12:30
Anything mainstream, hip-hop, (c)rap, or Britney Spears.

la-la-lara
04-02-08, 12:31
Say it right- Nelly Furtado
Sorry- Madonna

Bumio
04-02-08, 12:36
any songs by Rihanna or Timberlake... ewww...

VonCroy360
04-02-08, 12:40
This one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktUSIJEiOug) and this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ctIC65PV0).

:rolleyes:

Rexie
04-02-08, 12:45
all LORDI songs...well except for Devil is a loser and blood red sandman...

jarekhanzelka
04-02-08, 12:51
I don't know the title, but it's that one where 50 cent keeps repeating "you don't get it, you don't knooow" (or somehow like that) and pretty much everything by nelly furtado...and at last everything by jessica simpson...GOSH!

Ada the Mental
04-02-08, 12:54
Anything mainstream, hip-hop, (c)rap, or Britney Spears.
You nailed it for me, too, there!

But the ones that seriously make me want scream in frustration/cause me headaches/makes my ears( and nose) (and eyes) bleed/cause me a sudden urge to jump headfirst out of a window at the time, are anything by Rihanna, Amy Whinehouse (is it spelled that way?:confused:), Britney (I'm seriously considering committing suicide because of "Gimme More" and "Piece of Me"), Madonna, 50 Cent, Timberlake, Timbaland, that "Bleeding Love" melodrama soup, "Apologise", and a number of downright horrendous mainstream Greek songs....

Agent 47
04-02-08, 13:18
all pop songs that came from folks who had it gift wrapped via Pop Idol and X Factor, get rid of that tat :mad:

especially those Girls Aloud freaks :cen:

Rap and Hip Hop also sucks monkey nuts.....

Earthcane
04-02-08, 13:41
Practically any Britney Spears song ever conceived :whi:

Especially Gimme More.

You know what, Britney? No, I'm okay, thanks :mis:

Marija_Croft
04-02-08, 14:06
All Rihanna's and Britney's songs. :rolleyes:

Quasimodo
04-02-08, 14:18
This one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktUSIJEiOug) and this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ctIC65PV0).

:rolleyes:

:vlol: @ the second one!

Why is it that half or more of all current music videos mainly consist of:
-pan in and out of the singer trying to look all mysterious and seductive. make sure to get a closeup of all that eyeliner!
-cut to scenes that have little or nothing to do with the song - like a busy New York street :p

Kamnelomo
04-02-08, 14:21
Wut.
I guess, Gimme More by Britney is worst. :rolleyes:

Angelus
04-02-08, 14:21
Cascada. Her voice is so touched up by computers it's unbelievable. And her songs all sound the same. :mad:

Paramore. Whiney voice, repetitive music and their overall look and sound is so stupid. It's like they're trying to rebel against something... but what? :confused:

I know these aren't songs, but they're artists who I can't stand. :p

Voni
04-02-08, 14:25
It's quite an old one, but Mmpop (or so) from Hanson. :hea:

I loved that when I was 11! That was 11 years ago now though, so don't judge me too harshly...

rickybazire
04-02-08, 14:58
any indie songs i absolutely hate

i listen to prog rock, jazz, blues, classical...:D

Beanz
04-02-08, 15:01
ermermermermerm, that dodgy one by that T2 girl - Heartbroken or something :confused:

Angelus
04-02-08, 15:02
ermermermermerm, that dodgy one by that T2 girl - Heartbroken or something :confused:

Even she sounds bored!

touchthesky
04-02-08, 15:05
I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS SONGG =|
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WTsHWzvJWDQ

damn i was beat to it.

Beanz
04-02-08, 15:07
Even she sounds bored!
Yes, the ironic part in the video is the "T2 THE ARTIST" :vlol:
I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS SONGG =|
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WTsHWzvJWDQ

damn i was beat to it.

:D

Angelus
04-02-08, 15:08
Yes, the ironic part in the video is the "T2 THE ARTIST" :vlol:

:D

:vlol:

cristina8992
04-02-08, 15:11
Cascada. Her voice is so touched up by computers it's unbelievable. And her songs all sound the same. :mad:

I hate her, too. And her songs. But the worst part is that my best friend loves her music and listens to it a lot. Without using headphones.:hea:

And this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZBv5q9SUfk

It's not that bad, until she starts singing:rolleyes:. And the chorus is just... Ugh. Not to mention it gets stuck in my head for hours whenever I listen to it.
And it's a shame, because the guy can sing (unlike most romanian "artists").

Admles
04-02-08, 15:17
The Macarena.

Was sick of that song about 1/2 way through the first time hearing it

Vertigo
04-02-08, 15:21
The Macarena.

Was sick of that song about 1/2 way through the first time hearing it

Haha! I like Macarena:D

john_york
04-02-08, 15:24

Ditto. Tired and dull. UGH!

On that note one song I never EVER want to hear again is Umbrella by that annoying bint whose name I forget. Is it Rihanna?

Vertigo
04-02-08, 15:26
Ditto. Tired and dull. UGH!

On that note one song I never EVER want to hear again is Umberella by that annoying bint whose name I forget. Is it Rihanna?

aha... she`s got so disgusting voice...

Angel_14
04-02-08, 15:58
Ella ella eh eh eh my playback got stuck again again again eh eh eh please make it stop stop stop eh eh eh... - Rihanna

>.<

cristina8992
04-02-08, 15:59
Ella ella eh eh eh my playback got stuck again again again eh eh eh please make it stop stop stop eh eh eh... - Rihanna

>.<

kill bill
04-02-08, 16:00

Sitto

scion05
04-02-08, 16:05
The new Britney songs... overrrplayyyy
No-One - Alicia Keys
Anything by Gwen Stefani... get back with ur group girl, u suck solo :p

Sorry- Madonna

I simply don't wanna hear, and I don't wanna know...
but least you could do is say you're SORRY :mad::p:mad:

Genocide
04-02-08, 16:05
pretty much anything mainstream

RockSteady101
04-02-08, 16:07
James Blunt - Beautiful

You're Beautifu-ul
You're Beautifu-ul
You're Beautifu-ul It's Tru-!

Arghh! The Accentations! :hea:

Chocolate
04-02-08, 16:10
Bleeding Love - No doubt the lady has a good voice, but it's been playing too much and it's making life very depressing!

Piece of Me - Arrgh. Absolutely overplayed.

Heartbroken - HATE IT. 'Nuff said.

Lavinder
04-02-08, 16:11
Biggest pile of **** every created :

nNNm07dH2EY

Carbonek_0051
04-02-08, 16:16
Biggest pile of **** every created :

nNNm07dH2EY

Couldn't agree with you more, in fact your my new favorite person:tmb:

Grenade
04-02-08, 16:21
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (Can't she just **** off already?!)
Shakira - Hips Don't Lie (VERY ANNOYING!)

remote91
04-02-08, 16:23
That song "If you are what you say you are, a superstar"

ITS CRAP! Everytime I have the radio on he comes on.

touchthesky
04-02-08, 16:31
I cant stand "grindcore" at all. It's getting repetitive and boring. Bands coming out with names like "Eating Dead Cows" and "Oh My God A Dying Crow" just aren't humouring, original, or..any good anymore.

Not that grindcore was ever a favourite genre.

Nannonxyay
04-02-08, 16:36
Any R n B male artists who sing love songs, (Ne-yo etc) Who sound like girls when they sing.

I also despise Britney Spear's Gimme more and you want a piece of me.

And this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCvXzjGRnKc
I freaking hate it! A song about Lip-gloss, what the hell sort of person can sing about lip gloss, I mean come on! :mad:

Oh yes and I also hate the new British indie/rock bands coming out, I mean they are absolutely bullcrap!

domina
04-02-08, 16:37
I used to love it, but Paralyzed by Finger 11 is sooooo overplayed.

Alive_and_Funky
04-02-08, 17:32
Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. Don't get me wrong, I still like the song, but I think it is really overplayed and I'd rather music channels varied which Nirvana songs they play a bit more.
Another one is From Yesterday by 30 Seconds To Mars. It's been on TV quite a bit lately (is it getting a re-release or something?) and the song is really long and I find it a bit dull.

Vertigo
04-02-08, 17:54
All these American emo-bands like 30 Seconds to Mars, FallOut Boy and My Crappical Romance. So weird voices and songs!

xcrushterx
04-02-08, 18:03
Big Girls Dont Cry
Gimme More
Piece Of Me
Call Me When Your Sober
My Immortal
:yik:
Anything with Amy in it is perfect! :p ;)

Anyway, I like Umbrella, but I have to say You're Beautiful by James Blunt.

scion05
04-02-08, 18:07
With the exceptions of :

"Sweet Sacrifice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_Sacrifice)" (Amy Lee (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Lee), Terry Balsamo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Balsamo)) – 3:05
"Call Me When You're Sober (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_Me_When_You%27re_Sober)" (Lee, Balsamo) – 3:34
"Weight of the World (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weight_of_the_World_%28Evanescence_song%29)" (Lee, Balsamo) – 3:37
"Lithium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_%28Evanescence_song%29)" (Lee) – 3:44
"Cloud Nine" (Lee, Balsamo) – 4:22
"Snow White Queen" (Lee, Balsamo) – 4:22
"Lacrymosa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacrymosa_%28song%29)" (Lee, Balsamo) – 3:37
"Like You" (Lee) – 4:16
"Lose Control" (Lee, Balsamo) – 4:50
"The Only One" (Lee, Balsamo) – 4:40
"Your Star" (Lee, Balsamo) – 4:43
"All That I'm Living For" (Lee, John LeCompt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_LeCompt)) – 3:48
"Good Enough (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Enough)" (Lee) – 5:whi:

george_croft
04-02-08, 18:09
I rarely listen to the radio or MTV, I carry around my memory stick everywhere too, so I won't have to suffer listening to bad music. :p

Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie" ruined the summer of 2006 for me though. :pi:

remote91
04-02-08, 18:10
With the exceptions of :

"Sweet Sacrifice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_Sacrifice)" (Amy Lee (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Lee), Terry Balsamo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Balsamo)) – 3:05
"Call Me When You're Sober (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_Me_When_You%27re_Sober)" (Lee, Balsamo) – 3:34
"Weight of the World (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weight_of_the_World_%28Evanescence_song%29)" (Lee, Balsamo) – 3:37
"Lithium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_%28Evanescence_song%29)" (Lee) – 3:44
"Lacrymosa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacrymosa_%28song%29)" (Lee, Balsamo) – 3:37
"All That I'm Living For" (Lee, John LeCompt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_LeCompt)) – 3:48

...*slowly takes out shotgun*

Laurencarter
04-02-08, 18:18
No one by Alicia Keys

Gimme more

scion05
04-02-08, 18:23
...*slowly takes out shotgun*

*Takes out plasma rifle*

Lets bring it, ***** :cool:

xcrushterx
04-02-08, 18:24
With the exceptions of :

The Open Door is golden!

Although, I admit I think that some of it is weaker than their other albums.

jagged halo
04-02-08, 18:33
^ the only songs on that album that are annoying to me are Call Me When You're Sober (because of what it's about), Lithium, and All That I'm Living For.

Nannonxyay
04-02-08, 18:42
All these American emo-bands like 30 Seconds to Mars, FallOut Boy and My Crappical Romance. So weird voices and songs!

You do know that I absoloutely hate you now. Okay, so I agree that 30 seconds to mars is emo. But Fall Out Boy?! Are you crazy?! And My Chemical Romance are far from emo, the lead singer even said he hated emo and think it's a pile of ****. I'm sorry I just really hate it when people diss them, just because of their image and say that their voices are weird. Have you tried listening to some rappers, I can't even understand a word they're saying. But anyway, that's my opinion and you're opinion. :wve:
EDIT:
how dare you? My Chemical romance and FOB is far from emo!
Someone with sense, I see! :hug:

Rexie
04-02-08, 18:43

Paperdoll
04-02-08, 18:47
You do know that I absoloutely hate you now. Okay, so I agree that 30 seconds to mars is emo. But Fall Out Boy?! Are you crazy?! And My Chemical Romance are far from emo, the lead singer even said he hated emo and think it's a pile of ****. I'm sorry I just really hate it when people diss them, just because of their image and say that their voices are weird. Have you tried listening to some rappers, I can't even understand a word they're saying. But anyway, that's my opinion and you're opinion. :wve:

They are? Why? Because they wear eyeliner?

:rolleyes: yeah that's quite the informed statement. Let's not listen to the music, let's look at what the musicians wear! Yeah, that'll label them, yay!

Emo music is actually quite different of what people think they are. And no, it's not all boys with their hair in their eyes and ****loads of eyeliner. That's called a stereotype, and a very incorrect one at that.

Rexie
04-02-08, 18:48

:rolleyes: yeah that's quite the informed statement. Let's not listen to the music, let's look at what the musicians wear! Yeah, that'll label them, yay!

Emo music is actually quite different of what people think they are. And no, it's not all boys with their hair in their eyes and ****loads of eyeliner. That's called a stereotype, and a very incorrect one at that.

:vlol: ditto.

I actually don't get the point of OMG!!!-he-is-wearing-eyeliner!!-he's-emo!!!

well,if you cut out Chris Crocker...

Lara's home
04-02-08, 18:52

S5nw1-_5-Vk
:whi:

Rexie
04-02-08, 18:54
S5nw1-_5-Vk

thankyou for finding it...
on topic:
that doesint say ANYTHING to me.It's one of my favorite MCR songs and Im not sitting in a corner cutting my wrists...

remote91
04-02-08, 18:54
*Raises hand* I love 30 seconds to mars and I am not emo, nor do i think they are :)

Drone
04-02-08, 18:55

concur. doesn't matter how musicians do look. Their music is more important

Many people hated New York Dolls because of their look even tho their music wasn't bad. There are million such examples

Rexie
04-02-08, 18:56
*Raises hand* I love 30 seconds to mars and I am not emo, nor do i think they are :)

ditto.

okay,let's end this before we get banned...

Lara's home
04-02-08, 18:57
thankyou for finding it...
on topic:
that doesint say ANYTHING to me.It's one of my favorite MCR songs and Im not sitting in a corner cutting my wrists...

Do you think everyone who listens to Emo music is emo? :rolleyes:

cristina8992
04-02-08, 18:59

I don't think I ever agreed with someone more in my entire life.
I'm listening to "From Yesterday" right now, and I love it. Just because it's not about "umberellas" doesn't mean it's emo. And even if it was emo, it's still awesome.:ton:

Alive_and_Funky
04-02-08, 18:59
Emo music is pretty much another word for pop rock, so bands such as Fall Out Boy, Paramore and Jimmy Eat World are emo bands (I like Paramore and JEW, by the way). Don't ask me why emo is another term for pop rock, it used to mean something else years ago.

Nannonxyay
04-02-08, 19:02
S5nw1-_5-Vk

What just because they wear eyeliner and dark clothes makes them emo? God, thats like calling someone blond stupid, someone pretty a slut or something. Emo is just a stupid stereotype. You don't know them in real life. God, my definition of Emo is depressing songs about being dumped such as Dido and Leona Lewis. Image has nothing to do with it. It's the music.

I like 30 seconds to mars, don't get me wrong. They are one of my favorite bands. I'm just saying that some of their songs are a little depressing, but I wouldn't really class them as extreme emo. I mean, 30 seconds to mars produces great music, I agree that emo is a stereotype. I just didn't mean it in a sort of like stereotypical way if you know what I mean. I take it back completely, I love 30 seconds to mars. :(

Lara's home
04-02-08, 19:06
What just because they wear eyeliner and dark clothes makes them emo? God, thats like calling someone blond stupid, someone pretty a slut or something. Emo is just a stupid stereotype. You don't know them in real life. God, my definition of Emo is depressing songs about being dumped such as Dido and Leona Lewis. Image has nothing to do with it. It's the music.

If I was reffering to their makeup I would have posted a picture.
I listen to lyrics you see. I like understanding the song is about (one of the reasons I hate rap) and this is imo, emo.

Nannonxyay
04-02-08, 19:08
If I was reffering to their makeup I would have posted a picture.
I listen to lyrics you see. I like understanding the song is about (one of the reasons I hate rap) and this is imo, emo.

Okay so the lyrics are emo? They're talking about cutting their wrists? No, they are actually talking about how they carry on living life, despite the death and pain that you can suffer, and how they fight for what they believe in. Anyway, I'm gonna stop now, because this thread is heading in the direction of closure if we carry on.

in these arms
04-02-08, 19:29
Soulja Boy, all songs. Annoying like hell.

Sir Croft
04-02-08, 19:31
What songs are you tired of hearing over and over - constantly reused in commercials and movie trailers?

1.) Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lFXy5bIiSA).
There's a pantene commercial circulating ad nauseum that makes me want to jab an ice pick in the TV screen every time I hear those stupid lyrics "Feel the rain on your skin! No one else can do it for you!" well no **** :hea:

the aural abomination:
*video*

I agree!

Paperdoll
04-02-08, 19:55
I like 30 seconds to mars, don't get me wrong. They are one of my favorite bands. I'm just saying that some of their songs are a little depressing, but I wouldn't really class them as extreme emo. I mean, 30 seconds to mars produces great music, I agree that emo is a stereotype. I just didn't mean it in a sort of like stereotypical way if you know what I mean. I take it back completely, I love 30 seconds to mars. :(

YES! Take it back! *slaps Nannonxyay* :p

Well I don't find their songs depressing at all (and yes, I also love them XD). What I'd consider to be an emo band (emocore, mind you) would be something like From Autumn To Ashes. Who sounds nothing like MCR, Fall Out Boy or any of those bands people like to label as emo.

Emo=emotional, people. Not necessarily wrist cutting and black eyeliner and whiny teens WHO ARE SO DEPRESSEDDDD </3

*scratches self* right :pi:

Well the stereotype is still fun :p am I making any sense? XD guess not :X

Vertigo
04-02-08, 19:57
[QUOTE=Nannonxyay;2469618]You do know that I absoloutely hate you now. Okay, so I agree that 30 seconds to mars is emo. But Fall Out Boy?! Are you crazy?! And My Chemical Romance are far from emo, the lead singer even said he hated emo and think it's a pile of ****. I'm sorry I just really hate it when people diss them, just because of their image and say that their voices are weird. Have you tried listening to some rappers, I can't even understand a word they're saying. But anyway, that's my opinion and you're opinion. :wve:

Pretty strange, I`ve read in Rolling that Gerard Way said he`s a new emo icon. Anyway I really don`t like Romance and FallOut. I love all kind of music except all these new American bands (but I love Killers, who doesn`t?) and rap (it`s not music I guess, just hard language and stupid rhytm).
Don`t hate me! I respect ur opinion. Maybe you hate 'my' music, so it doesn`t matter:hug:

ace_85
04-02-08, 19:58
Emo=emotional, people. Not necessarily wrist cutting and black eyeliner and whiny teens WHO ARE SO DEPRESSEDDDD </3

Agreed ^ Emo as a music genre encompasses a much broader sweep of styles and a lot of better bands than the black-eyeliner-and-self-pity stereotype that everyone seems to associate with it

Paperdoll
04-02-08, 20:00
Agreed ^ Emo as a music genre encompasses a much broader sweep of styles and a lot of better bands than the black-eyeliner-and-self-pity stereotype that everyone seems to associate with it

*bows* the right person to back me up on this one :D

Orionvalentine
04-02-08, 20:09
Leona Lewis - whatever that crap song she released is called.

I keep saying that Leona looks like my doberman. But she really does, my doggie is so purdy :P

ajrich17901
04-02-08, 20:17

The Open Door is golden!

Although, I admit I think that some of it is weaker than their other albums.

No its not amy became a sellout with this album,the band wont be back and if they do come back i will not be supportin em any longer it all became about amy and her hubby *Barfs*

remote91
04-02-08, 20:19
No its not amy became a sellout with this album,the band wont be back and if they do come back i will not be supportin em any longer it all became about amy and her hubby *Barfs*
How on earth did she become a sellout?

Angelus
04-02-08, 20:31
Any song by Scouting for Girls is crap.

"I wish is was meeeee you ch-yose, Elvis isn't dead, Elvis isn't dead"

Eh? :confused:

in these arms
04-02-08, 20:33
Leona Lewis - whatever that crap song she released is called.

I keep saying that Leona looks like my doberman. But she really does, my doggie is so purdy :P

:tmb:

cristina8992
04-02-08, 20:46

Completely forgot about those guys. Their songs make me want to kill a puppy.:hea:
Naah, I'm kidding, I wouldn't kill a puppy... But I'd certainly smash the TV.

BtoFu
04-02-08, 20:47
Well this thread's a disaster. *spins in one's chair*

Grenade
04-02-08, 20:50
Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie" ruined the summer of 2006 for me though. :pi:
So glad I'm not the only person here that thought so! :D

She's an alright singer, but that Bleeding Love song is sooooooooooo overplayed!

raiderfun
04-02-08, 21:00
Songs I am sick of ? There are a ton, but I'm going to sum up.

Well, there is Gimme more by Britney Spears which I am so addicted to , Only Time by Enya , and finally Vogue by Madonna.

But as I said there is a ton of songs which I am addicted to. ;)

Vertigo
04-02-08, 21:08
Songs I am sick of ? There are a ton, but I'm going to sum up.

Well, there is Gimme more by Britney Spears which I am so addicted to , Only Time by Enya , and finally Vogue by Madonna.

But as I said there is a ton of songs which I am addicted to. ;)

Only Time and especcialy Voque are amazing songs!
Strike a pose!

Dark Lugia 2
04-02-08, 21:09
Your beautiful. :p only heard it once, i still remember it XD I love umbrella though. :D and every song rihanna sand ^_^ love her voice :D Gimme more is really good imo aswell :D (by britney spears)

Angelus
04-02-08, 21:10
aaaand
anything by beyonce >.<
w7QUkCs3i8g

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a loooooong time! :vlol:

Oh my God, I can't stop laughing at it!

Betal
04-02-08, 21:14
I'm not sick of any songs. Only addicted.:p

I can't stop singing Piece of me- Britney Spears. The song is true and all.
I love the lyric.:p

¨I'm Mrs. 'Most likely to get on the TV for strippin' on the streets'
When getting the groceries, no, for real..
Are you kidding me?
No wonder there's panic in this industry
I mean please...
Do you want a piece of me?¨

:p

Veronica Ma
04-02-08, 21:19

Oh my God, I can't stop laughing at it!What the heck was that!?! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

nickp364
04-02-08, 21:20
Rihanna- Hate that I Love You :hea:

and

anything by Sean Kingston and Chris Brown. Omg, annoying voices!

Angelus
04-02-08, 21:23
What the heck was that!?! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

I know! :vlol: Beyonce fell at a concert and got up and started flipping her hair around, and the video is making fun of it. :p

Rihanna- Hate that I Love You :hea:

I hate that song. You can tell Ne-Yo was involved in it because it sounds exactly like all of his other songs.

Nemo_91
04-02-08, 21:26
Rap in general. Its annoying as hell.

Agreed! X_X

Seb_01225
04-02-08, 21:26
rihanna- rehab!

UGH HELL NO HEARD IT TOOOO MANY TIMES SISTA :ohn:

Angelus
04-02-08, 21:27
rihanna- rehab!

UGH HELL NO HEARD IT TOOOO MANY TIMES SISTA :ohn:

Amy Winehouse sings that! :p

xcrushterx
04-02-08, 21:28
Amy Winehouse sings that! :p
Rihanna has a song called Rehab too. ;)

Veronica Ma
04-02-08, 21:28
I know! :vlol: Beyonce fell at a concert and got up and started flipping her hair around, and the video is making fun of it. :pLMAO!!! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Nemo_91
04-02-08, 21:29

Oh my God, I can't stop laughing at it!

Same here XD

Angelus
04-02-08, 21:32
Rihanna has a song called Rehab too. ;)

Oh... I've never heard it. :p

"They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said PLEASE DON'T THE MUSIC!"

LMAO!!! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Same here XD

It's so great! :vlol:

Evan C.
04-02-08, 21:40
The ****ing umbrella...the song of that girl(I don`t know her name)
And Mika`s songs.

raiderfun
04-02-08, 21:50
Only Time and especcialy Voque are amazing songs!
Strike a pose!

Héhé, indeed outstanding songs ! :tmb: :cln:

MadCroy101
04-02-08, 22:06
Solja Boy (spelling) Jesus, I would rather have you kill me than listen to that song one more time.

findme
04-02-08, 22:54
Argh, can't stand Get Right by JLo, such annoying melody and that chorus..oh gawd

Admles
04-02-08, 23:07
Any songs performed by Beyonce or Evanescence.........

Hybrid Soldier
04-02-08, 23:54
All those rap and screamo

Screamo >>>>> Everything else >>> Rap

I can't listen to rap at all.

~NeonFire372~
05-02-08, 00:50
The songs that I wouldn't care if I ever heard again:

-Grace Kelly by Mika - Give me a break.
-Rehab by Amy Winehouse - After hearing this song, I want to go to rehab.
-Crank That by Soujla Boy Tell'em - A complete mess.

Lenochka
05-02-08, 00:58
The ****ing umbrella...the song of that girl(I don`t know her name)
And Mika`s songs.

Don't even get me started on that guy... girl... guy right?
Homeboy need to stop tugging on his nuts while in the recording studio.

Shark_Blade
05-02-08, 02:07
Need For Speed Tokyo Drift theme song that keeps going on and on the radio. I'm sick of the tune, it's terrible! How on earth people enjoy such horrible music.

JACOBryanBURNS
05-02-08, 02:15
The original version of the One Republik and Timbaland song "Apologize" makes me want to blow my effin' brains out.

The remix we have here is pretty awesome though.

And this country song by Josh Turner "firecracker" entices a feeling of nausea and irritation I can't even verbalize.

Lenochka
05-02-08, 02:16
Need For Speed Tokyo Drift theme song that keeps going on and on the radio. I'm sick of the tune, it's terrible! How on earth people enjoy such horrible music.

This? :vlol:
BPNLevS-qfc
If this is what they play on the radio where you live i feel so sorry :vlol:

Natey168
05-02-08, 02:17
^^Holy crap, I can't even make myself listen to the whole thing. *shudder*

nick-xx
05-02-08, 02:57
^ that thing hurt my ears 0_0

PirateFromPeru
05-02-08, 03:52
I'm sick of everything! Everything on the radio, mtv, vh1. It's the same 5 songs being played a million times a day. Nothing original about any of it. Ugh, excuse me but I have to throw up now.....erk..

ivannnnn
05-02-08, 06:36
Mainly metal and rock musics. That's all or randim songs. ;)

rowanlim
05-02-08, 06:43
All songs by Britney Spears ;)

ivannnnn
05-02-08, 06:54
All songs by Britney Spears ;)
Why rowan? I like her very much. :confused:

Necromanser
05-02-08, 08:10
Two words-

Gimme More.

Orionvalentine
05-02-08, 08:11
BPNLevS-qfc

LOOL! Sounds like my cat fell into the saucepans!

tomblover
05-02-08, 08:12
BPNLevS-qfc
If this is what they play on the radio where you live i feel so sorry :vlol: MY EARS! :(

****, that's horrible.

Rexie
05-02-08, 12:42
BPNLevS-qfc

my ears fell off O_o

Spikey
05-02-08, 12:53
When those girls sing...just...painful. :eek: That said, I'm wondering why on Earth I've got this thing on repeat. :vlol:

I can't stand James Blunt's 'Beautiful', luckily I haven't heard it for ages but now that I've said that I know I'm gonna come across it today. :rolleyes:

I actually don't mind Britney's new stuff, it's a lot better than other stuff I've heard lately. :o

raiderfun
05-02-08, 12:59
BPNLevS-qfc

That's extreme RAP, very weird stuff ;)

angelika
05-02-08, 13:45
I'm seek of ''Last Christmas'' Wham which they play EVERY CHRISTMAS :hea::hea:

Nannonxyay
05-02-08, 16:05

I agree one hundred percent. I mean, : "She's soo lurverly!" Talk about desperate. :vlol:

Pretty strange, I`ve read in Rolling that Gerard Way said he`s a new emo icon.

Whether he likes it or not is a whole different thing though.

Sir Croft
05-02-08, 18:07
BPNLevS-qfc

The beat and the rythim are so cool, but when the girl start singing.... it turn out to be a nightmare!

NightWish
05-02-08, 18:44
Umbrela-elah-elah-meh-meh meh meh MEH! *pukes*

What kind of an idiot sings about umbrellas?! seriously? :mad:

Pixie_Corpse
10-04-08, 16:15

acctualllllly MCR AREN'T emo so :ton:

-DaNnEe..
10-04-08, 16:18
I can't stand any of Mika's songs. His voice drives me crazy! :eek:

Pixie_Corpse
10-04-08, 16:18
EDIT:

Someone with sense, I see! :hug:

here's another person with sense also :hug::hug::D
oh yeah and if peoples diss MCR more im going to start getting nasty and you dont want to see me when i get nasty ^_^

Drone
10-04-08, 16:23
every rap and hip-hop song

Devilian
10-04-08, 16:33
Heh...I can't tell you one song that I hate...I hate LOTS of them. :D

Encore
10-04-08, 17:03
EDIT:

Perhaps you didn't mean that as an insult, but even so, I had to say something. I'm so ****ing tired of that stupid stereotype.

In my opinion, 30 Seconds To Mars have absolutely nothing in common, musically speaking, with any of the emo scene whatsoever. Their musical influences are probably closer to more electronic/industrial acts such as Nine Inch Nails, and also a bit of the new wave scene of the 80s. As with any band, their influences are much more aparent in their first album, so you should take a closer listen to it.

You actually contradict yourself here because you dislike people who diss MCR because of their image, yet you're precisely labeling 30STM based on their image as well.
I think MCR and 30 STM aren't part of any reductive scene because they've already achieved individuality, and to me they're some of the most inspiring bands of the new generation.

I'm always apalled at the trouble that surrounds the word "emo". Practically any band where the members have a darker style of clothing , but are not heavy enough to be considered metal, are labelled as such. And I've even seen bands like Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, and InMe, being called emo!!! It's become nothing but an empty cliche to make it easier for others to insult, or simply label and simplify, the work of these bands.

But, so we're clear, there IS an emo musical genre and it has nothing to do with clothes or whatever. I consider bands like Funeral For A Friend, Jimmy Eats World, Fightstar, Taking Back Sunday, part of that genre. I defy anyone to say 30 Seconds To Mars sounds like them!

Back on topic:

Songs I'm absolutely sick of = anything that plays on the shopping mall I work at. :mad: That includes mostly R´n´B stuff, as well as dreadful romantic songs like Anastacia and Michael Bolton. AGGHHHH *dies*

Nannonxyay
10-04-08, 17:05
Perhaps you didn't mean that as an insult, but even so, I had to say something. I'm so ****ing tired of that stupid stereotype.

In my opinion, 30 Seconds To Mars have absolutely nothing in common, musically speaking, with any of the emo scene whatsoever. Their musical influences are probably closer to more electronic/industrial acts such as Nine Inch Nails, and also a bit of the new wave scene of the 80s. As with any band, their influences are much more aparent in their first album, so you should take a closer listen to it.

You actually contradict yourself here because you dislike people who diss MCR because of their image, yet you're precisely labeling 30STM based on their image as well.
I think MCR and 30 STM aren't part of any reductive scene because they've already achieved individuality, and to me they're some of the most inspiring bands of the new generation.

I'm always apalled at the trouble that surrounds the word "emo". Practically any band where the members have a darker style of clothing , but are not heavy enough to be considered metal, are labelled as such. And I've even seen bands like Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, and InMe, being called emo!!! It's become nothing but an empty cliche to make it easier for others to insult, or simply label and simplify, the work of these bands.

But, so we're clear, there IS an emo musical genre and it has nothing to do with clothes or whatever. I consider bands like Funeral For A Friend, Jimmy Eats World, Fightstar, Taking Back Sunday, part of that genre. I defy anyone to say 30 Seconds To Mars sounds like them!

Back on topic:

Songs I'm absolutely sick of = anything that plays on the shopping mall I work at. :mad: That includes mostly R´n´B stuff, as well as dreadful romantic songs like Anastacia and Michael Bolton. AGGHHHH *dies*

I've already apologized for calling 30stm emo. They are one of my favorite bands now. I took back what I said, ok? I did not mention anything about 30 stm being emo purely based on their image anyway. I said that ages ago anyway, and already apologized and took it back. I'm sorry if I insulted you in any way.

Encore
10-04-08, 17:08
Ok.. I'm sorry for bringing it up again then, but you gotta understand I couldn't resist saying something about it, considering how much I love them. :o At least I made a point before someone else makes the same mistake..

EgyptianSoul
10-04-08, 17:09
Everything that is considered todays hit music. I don't listen to any of that crap.

Capt. Murphy
10-04-08, 17:10
I heard someone say this song really got stuck in their head. And the only way to get it out was with a bullet. :vlol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mPh12Q7cpeE

:confused:

Nannonxyay
10-04-08, 17:10
Ok.. I'm sorry for bringing it up again then, but you gotta understand I couldn't resist saying something about it, considering how much I love them. :o At least I made a point before someone else makes the same mistake..

Yeah, I actually agree with everything you've said about them. I really like 30STM. I used to have the tendency to judge things I knew little about, but now that I've started getting into them, my views have changed. I used to hate bands like MCR and FOB a couple of years back, now I absoloutely adore them.

I tend not to judge things until I know more about them, now. :D

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-04-08, 17:18
And as fur music genres? Rap/hip hop and everything ''gansta''.

Seconded. Bleh.

Encore
10-04-08, 17:18
Yeah, I actually agree with everything you've said about them. I really like 30STM. I used to have the tendency to judge things I knew little about, but now that I've started getting into them, my views have changed. I used to hate bands like MCR and FOB a couple of years back, now I absoloutely adore them.

I tend not to judge things until I know more about them, now. :D

I used to be like that as well a couple of years ago. In fact, I used to diss MCR too, just like you. Now I even have a tattoo about them. It's amazing how you change when you just open your mind a bit more...
To be honest I don't like Fall Out Boy though.
But most of the bands people insult as emo, I like them, like Funeral for a Friend and Matchbook Romance and Fightstar, and I absolutely do NOT care if people label ME emo as well for listening to all this stuff, and dressing the way I do. I just wish the stupid stereotype would DIE.

Andariel
10-04-08, 17:26
I’d say most of the mainstream music from the past 4-8 years. However I haven’t heard much of it. I stopped watching Mtv since early 2004 because today’s mainstream music just sucks imo. I miss the days of Kylie Minogue singing Can’t Get You out of My Head and Cradle of Filth singing Born in a Burial Gown. :o

Encore
10-04-08, 17:27
^I confess I watch the british MTV2 though :whi: ..and I even love it.

stranger1992
10-04-08, 17:27
LEONA LEWIS!

If she "keeps Bleeding" she may die.

Hyper_Crazy
10-04-08, 17:34
Anything by My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy. Fall Out Boy just suck and MCR suck and they're too emo.

Vertigo
10-04-08, 17:35
I don`t care about emo but I just hate fob and don`t like mcr

Nannonxyay
10-04-08, 17:58
I think everyone should listen to what they want without the need to be called emo, Chav or anything insulting. I couldn't give a crap if you called me emo, I'm just me. So :p

Encore
10-04-08, 18:16
The ignorance is amazing. I'm officially out of this thread. :rolleyes:

sjam_raider
10-04-08, 18:21
I hate hate hate H20 Platinum - What's It Gonna Be. It is so annoying! Drives me completely nutty!

Laurencarter
10-04-08, 18:44
Cascada's songs. Totally hate them

Earthcane
10-04-08, 18:47
Apologise. It sucks, IMO, :o

Angelus
10-04-08, 19:02
I can't stand any of Mika's songs. His voice drives me crazy! :eek:

Same here. His music is all cheery and annoying.

The ignorance is amazing. I'm officially out of this thread. :rolleyes:

I'm not out of the thread, but I do agree with you about the ignorance.

One song I can't stand is Alphabeat - Fascination.

:hea:

Also, I cannot stand OneRepublic. Their music is just so... general "rock" and the lead singer looks like he's having some sort of painful orgasm when he sings.

touchthesky
10-04-08, 19:08
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM

Gonna send me mad, ya'll!!!

Deamonella
10-04-08, 19:20
Umbrella :hea::hea:
Any Timbaland related song!!!!!:cen:
And Leona Lewis,she's suddenly so popular.I've never heard of her.

Legends
10-04-08, 19:21
Anything by Beyonce. http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/Anistons/omg2.gif

zappo3000
10-04-08, 19:21
leona friggin lewis-'bleeding love'
:mad: :mad:

Lafa Cvoft
10-04-08, 19:24
Lets start:
Umbrella by Rihanna
Velvet by Fergie
Green Light by Beyonce
Stronger by Kanye West
and more more more :rolleyes:

and all par somgs i hate;) but love R'n'B and rock, Avril, Fergie, Leona Lewis and Rihanna :jmp:

SPEC. for Vertigo:
Как ты вычеслил, маи сладости, распознад мои сигналы СМС!
Я не вынесла этой слабости, я пошла дамой и сдохла папути!
И прятать мне боьльше не в чем! Резинкуб по-крепче!
я жрала урокп, провалилась в гроб, и за мной закрыли крыжку
вот АПОП!

больше нету....by Me and Kamnelomo :D

Scaramouche
10-04-08, 19:42
techno songs from the ministy of sound adverts annoys me so much!
o and high school musical and anything by the actors in the movies..grr!!

Vertigo
10-04-08, 19:43
Lets start:
Umbrella by Rihanna
Velvet by Fergie
Green Light by Beyonce
Stronger by Kanye West
and more more more :rolleyes:

and all par somgs i hate;) but love R'n'B and rock, Avril, Fergie, Leona Lewis and Rihanna :jmp:

SPEC. for Vertigo:
Как ты вычеслил, маи сладости, распознад мои сигналы СМС!
Я не вынесла этой слабости, я пошла дамой и сдохла папути!
И прятать мне боьльше не в чем! Резинкуб по-крепче!
я жрала урокп, провалилась в гроб, и за мной закрыли крыжку
вот АПОП!

больше нету....by Me and Kamnelomo :D

Well.... I don`t get it:eek:

Lenochka
10-04-08, 19:56
Cascada's songs. Totally hate them

Same
Its just amazing that she can take the same exact beat and make an entire album out of it. xD

jarhead
10-04-08, 19:58
one republic - Apologise

Hate that song, and it was all over the radio for months

Vertigo
10-04-08, 19:59
Oh I hated Chemical Brothers` Galvanize. Cool duet but this song is ****

zappo3000
10-04-08, 20:00
acctualllllly MCR AREN'T emo so :ton:

so singing deppressing songs isnt emo?

Lara.Jolie7
10-04-08, 20:00
Rihanna Umbrella

http://wiki.urbandead.com/images/thumb/d/dc/Umbrella_Corp.gif/200px-Umbrella_Corp.gif
:ton::ton::ton::ton::ton:

Vertigo
10-04-08, 20:01
Rihanna Umbrella

http://wiki.urbandead.com/images/thumb/d/dc/Umbrella_Corp.gif/200px-Umbrella_Corp.gif
:ton::ton::ton::ton::ton:

:vlol: Imagine this song was in Extinction OST!

Inkheart
10-04-08, 20:06
Anything by 'Soldja boi'. Think that's how you spell it. Honestly, my brother listens to it and once I hear it, I can't get it out of my head. In fact, anything rap does that. It's so repetitive . . . like the composer could only think of one verse and one or two weird sounds.

Angelus
10-04-08, 20:09
Anything by 'Soldja boi'. Think that's how you spell it. Honestly, my brother listens to it and once I hear it, I can't get it out of my head. In fact, anything rap does that. It's so repetitive . . . like the composer could only think of one verse and one or two weird sounds.

His new song is one of the worst songs ever produced. My God, it is so stupid and idiotic. :hea:

God Horus
10-04-08, 20:27
Soulja Boy

TombRaiderLover
10-04-08, 20:53
Any song by Rihanna.

"Um-b-ell-aaaaaaaaaaa!" :eek:

And that song from that "Souija" boy thing. :confused:

Oh, and the High School Musical soundtrack. ;)

Seb_01225
10-04-08, 20:59
Soulja Boy

hell of yes
that song drives me nuts. god i hate it

thecentaur
10-04-08, 21:36
all rap songs, i cannot stand! :) :wve:

-DaNnEe..
10-04-08, 21:37
Soulja Boy

OMG! Same. :eek: It's so annoying!

rickybazire
10-04-08, 21:39
I absolutely hate all Indie, Rap, R&B and Soul songs

Vertigo
10-04-08, 21:40
I absolutely hate all Indie, Rap, R&B and Soul songs

Indie?:yik: Franz Ferdinand? Arctic Monkeys? Kaiser Chiefs? Awwww....:(

xMiSsCrOfTx
10-04-08, 21:53
Sweetest Girl (Dolla Dolla Bill) :rolleyes:, Love Song by Sarah Bereilles or whatever, Apologize by OneRepublic - way overplayed. The list goes on.

illuminati30
10-04-08, 22:55
Almost anything by Girls Aloud.

Vertigo
10-04-08, 22:58
Prostitute Dolls! Don`t cha wish there wasn`t group like that?

illuminati30
10-04-08, 23:01
ZIMzh7y_Gbc

Whoever wrote that pile of ****** should be well.... slapped!

CAISACO
10-04-08, 23:13
Flo rida- Low

That song has to be played at least TWENTY times at my school lunch!!!!
omg!

Shrantellatessa
10-04-08, 23:20
Although I'm Arab, I'm sick of all the new Arab songs (of this decade), especially the ones performed by some *****y singers, in particular female ones.

Nannonxyay
11-04-08, 09:53
Flo rida- Low

That song has to be played at least TWENTY times at my school lunch!!!!
omg!

I know what you mean, every time I'm on the school bus a bunch of chavs (They actually label themselves as chavs which is just sad) who are at the back of the coach play that song on their mobile phones, whilst I'm at the front trying to listen to music through ear phones and I can still hear them. :hea:

McGloomy
11-04-08, 09:57
Whoever wrote that pile of ****** should be well.... slapped!
Right now I just imagine that song as "I can't speak German"... Gross... :p

KC Mraz
11-04-08, 09:59
Sean Kingston's Beautiful Girls

He sings like a 10 years old boy who swallow a whistle :hea:.

Nannonxyay
11-04-08, 10:10
Sean Kingston's Beautiful Girls

He sings like a 10 years old boy who swallow a whistle :hea:.

:tmb: I agree with you there. The other song I'm sick of is Rockstar by Nickelback. I absoloutely love Nickelback, but this song is being so over played and over used. Every time I switch a music channel over all I hear is "I even cut my hair and change my name!" And everyone's like: "Ooh, it's soo cool and new!" Ahem, I heard that song in 2007, man. It's like April now, get over it! :hea:

Vertigo
11-04-08, 10:12
I hate the notorious song "I wanna **** you". Haven`t idea who`s the singer actually, but his voice is annoying

Nannonxyay
11-04-08, 10:13
I hate the notorious song "I wanna **** you". Haven`t idea who`s the singer actually, but his voice is annoying

That's Akon, Oh my god I hate him so very very much, simply for what he sings about. I don't want to hear a song about freaking pole dancing women thank you very much. :hea:

rowanlim
11-04-08, 10:13
Don't cha - PCD :p

McGloomy
11-04-08, 10:15
Everytime I turn on the TV I just hear "Bleeding, keep keep bleeding in...". *sigh*

Vertigo
11-04-08, 10:16
Oh and I hate Maroon 5. I liked This Love but Levine`s voice is just super weird!

KC Mraz
11-04-08, 10:17
Don't cha - PCD :p

OMG. That song is good because its so bad.

Vertigo
11-04-08, 10:18
...And I hate Diddy`s song with Aguilera. What is she doing there? :confused: Rap is idiotic

Nannonxyay
11-04-08, 10:21
so singing deppressing songs isnt emo?

A lot of pop singers sing songs about being depressed. Have you heard Leona Lewis's bleeding love? by any chance?

Emo... Oh how I detest that word. I don't label people or like the idea of
stereo types, thank you very much.

Oh yeah, I don't like the new Madonna one, it's just not my taste. To be quite honest. Justin Timberlake is just irritating me now.

Quasimodo
11-04-08, 10:22
"Bleedin' Love" by Leona Lewis. The Today Show (late morning news segment) invited her to their outdoor music stage a couple days back - what song did she sing? Bleeding Love. Come on, Leona.Surely you must have other songs!

Now I mock the song by saying "Bleetin' Loff Bleetin' Loff Bleetin' Loff" in the worst fake Cockney accent ever, whenever it comes up on T.V. or whatever. Ughhhh.

McGloomy
11-04-08, 10:23
...And I hate Diddy`s song with Aguilera. What is she doing there? :confused:
Yeah, and that after going "back to basics". :p I hate Diddy's additude...

Vertigo
11-04-08, 10:24
And last words from me (sorry for many posts, I just can`t recall ALL stupid songs) :o
Tokio Hotel - all songs
Lily Allen - weird!

george_croft
11-04-08, 10:24
...And I hate Diddy`s song with Aguilera. What is she doing there? :confused:

She must of found a time travelling machine. :confused:

Nannonxyay
11-04-08, 10:25
And last words from me (sorry for many posts, I just can`t recall ALL stupid songs) :o
Tokio Hotel - all songs
Lily Allen - weird!

I used to like Lily Allen, now her voice just bugs me and Tokio Hotel never seemed to appeal to me. I mean, is there lead singer like a dude or a chick? :yik: He scares me quite a bit. :vlol:

Vertigo
11-04-08, 10:28
Bill Kaulitz? Damn, ALL Russian guys and dolls in age 13-16 are just crazy about TH! I just can`t understand why GIRLS wanna be him! I`ve seen 100 girls with "Bill`s" hair and make-up! And they love him! Damn, he`s a girl!

McGloomy
11-04-08, 10:30
I'm from Germany, so Tokio Hotel is already bothering me for a very long time... :p At least Bill Kaulitz had an operation and isn't allowed to sing for a few weeks. :cln: