PDA

View Full Version : Assumptions and Misunderstandings

Let Go
04-02-08, 09:15
...Hello ?
ZOMG, what have I done ?
*going on a suicidal rampage, jumps through the window* :D

I don't even know from where to start since being some time I don't visit the forum and I am quite out of what has happened.
I am sure though, that some people must be thinking that I have been around, maybe even created some other account just to watch silently behind the door or something like that :pi:
Sorry to disappoint you all, but I have NOT!
All of you mods have fun trying to find a duplicated account of me :vlol:

After a small glance at the forum though, now that I decided to drop by after reading some news of media release, (despite the fact that I don't like too much spoils) I felt like I should open this thread here.

Believe me or not, my absence from here for the past few days was totally and completely unrelated to TRF ;)
And nothing that anyone could ever say/write to me would have scare me off, for **** sake :tea:
Specially, I must clarify, when nothing was said!
No one pm me with death menaces or anything like that!
And would be required an amount of petty insults and spanking beyond my imagination to someone ever to **** me off.
I'm quite a calm type of person, I do not get offended easily, I was only joking for Pete's sake, trying to light up the mood!
But maybe I just sounded annoying.
I see now that that's the impression most people probably got, though.

I'm almost regreting to have posted that (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=2402217&postcount=32) post...
That's what happens when a girl posts something in the spur of the moment, at a hurry to hang out with friends on a saturday night and worried that she (though NOT offended by nothing nor anybody) may have offended someone else.
That was my overreacting moment, :yah: !
My close friends know that I'm quite the slapstick clown, most of my "whip me, whip me" moments were all jokes, such a shame appears no one got it... :vlol:
I merely was trying to say something useful, to point out some of my personal beliefs...
I wasn't pointing at anyone, I wasn't resentful and I was so not playing victim there... *sights*
It was all my fault though, I must recognize.
Me and my huge mouth :hea:

Oh, and YES, I am not a guy folks... :vlol:
You all can only imagine how hard I laughed when I realized some of you think of me as a lad, oh jeez.... LMFAO !
I never thought I'd sounded like one, really :confused:
Maybe I was one in my previous life, and if I were one in this one I would be a gay one for sure what I mean is that I'm a straight woman :p
But I'm used to be taken as a guy at the forums I participate though, no big deal. :hug:

And I apologize for my recent silence here, I'm being 100% honest when I say that I really thought that no one would give any importance to it.
One of the reasons I've been away was exactly that I was drawing too much attention to myself in my last posts, without that being my real intention I must add, and I (probably more than anyone else) needed a break.
But I wasn't running away in tears and having a mental breakdown over it, calling my mom and buying some rope :vlol:
Is just that I am really quite a low-profile type of person, again, believe it or not :)
And have you ever felt like being stalked :vlol: ?

The other reasons are numerous, including a trip and some connections/pc problems, upgrades and stuff...
But spending some time without internet at home can be quite a liberating experience, I totally recommend it :D
I hope I've clarified some misunderstood things :tmb:
Though my mind is going wild with all the possible other assumptions about me...
Please don't overrate me folks, I'm only human too...

A :hug: for every single one of the 30,736 (and counting, Justin must be proud!) forum members, and of course all the guests !
I guess I said it before, but this is one of the best forums I've ever joined, with the most interesting, funny, cool, intelligent and polite members I've seen.
And NO, I'm not being sarcastic or ironic anywhere on this post ;)
:gki: for you fine forum folks
*Isn's she cheesy?*

And here I am, ranting again for your entertainment !
PS: Aww, why the limit on the number of smiles *humpft* tongue!

rowanlim
04-02-08, 09:23
So I guess I should say, we're glad you're alright? :)

Maybe this should be in the new members section :p

Welcome back :wve:

Andromeda66
04-02-08, 09:27
I'm quite a calm type of person, I do not get offended easily.

The thought never crossed my mind.

Welcome back.

Let Go
04-02-08, 09:39
Many thanks, specially for reading this novel this early on a holiday :)

Capt. Murphy
04-02-08, 10:13
Thank goodness. Someone call off the search party, blood hounds and helicopters!

Obscure
04-02-08, 10:42
That was my thread. The one you said you regretted posting on. Sorry if someone was nasty to you. I read your post and thought it was very good. Why you regret it I don't know. XD Happy returnings to the forums.

Let Go
04-02-08, 14:38
Thank goodness. Someone call off the search party, blood hounds and helicopters!
:vlol:

That was my thread. The one you said you regretted posting on. Sorry if someone was nasty to you. I read your post and thought it was very good. Why you regret it I don't know. XD Happy returnings to the forums.
No need to be sorry :hug:
I was the one overreacting and going offtopic on your thread :p
No one here has never offended me in any way, or at least I guarantee that I didn't take any offense.

Earthcane
04-02-08, 14:39
Heya :wve:

Don't really know what's going on here, but Welcome Back anyway :D :wve:

Angelus
04-02-08, 14:41
Heya :wve:

Don't really know what's going on here, but Welcome Back anyway :D :wve:

Um... yeah. I don't get what this is about? :confused:

Let Go
04-02-08, 14:49
Jeez...
Well, never mind then, is just me overreacting again, maybe. :D
No harm done though, I hope.
Don't bother, this can and maybe should be closed, even deleted then :tmb:

BtoFu
04-02-08, 15:02
Who r u?

rickybazire
04-02-08, 15:04
lol, dont worry bout it...:D

Greenkey2
04-02-08, 15:06
Sometimes it does you good to get things off your chest, Let Go ;) I'll leave this open and in general chat, though I think you've made your point.

Let Go
04-02-08, 15:10
I am nobody :D
I'm not asking this to be closed, but feel free to do so if you think is irrelevant or pointless :)

Sometimes it does you good to get things off your chest, Let Go ;)
Working on that, working on that :D